A Swimming Bored Mature Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
A mature wife continues her affair.
1.6k words
4.38
14k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
64169
64169
61 Followers

So far, we've learnt that swimming teacher Kenny, aged 20 yrs. has agreed to help out at the local pool with an adult non-swimmers learning group, and that Joyce, one of the students, a mature, 40 something, married woman has taken a shine to Kenny, seduced him in the pool then taken him home and seduced him again.

So what happens next is all in Part 2...

Kenny was lay in her bed, exhausted and spent after being seduced by the voluptuous Joyce, the married red head, who was now in the bathroom, freshening up after their bedroom romp.

Kenny lay on his side, propped up on his elbow, his cock now flacid, and waited for his new lover to return, hopefully she'd ask him to stay longer, rather than, ' home time for you'.

Joyce returned, still naked, and looking just as radiant and sexually appealing, slithered on to the bed, took his limp cock in her right hand, squeezed it and immediately saw it spring back to life.

"Perfect, just perfect. That's what a horny housewife likes to see from her young lover, whilst her husband is away, a good solid hard cock. Looks like he's ready to play again."

And she got straight onto her knees, her breasts on the quilt and her arse in the air.

Kenny moved round from where he lay, and took in the view of her cute little puckered rim and her pink lips.

Grinning, he asked "I hope I don't need to ask but shall I lick you, your pussy?"

And before she replied he squirmed between her thighs, his eyes looking up at her beautiful breasts, and her looking down at him. He cupped her hips and buttocks in his hands and pulled her downwards so her pussy was clamped and held on his mouth.

He immediately thrust his tongue up inside her, and quite vigorously lapped at her soft cunt.

"Now that's service," said Joyce, "suck away and make me cum, well done my boy."

She shuddered, clamped her thighs around his head as she orgasmed. "Oh my, oh my, fuck, yes, oh my goodness............"

So firmly was her grip he stopped hearing her orgasm cries and he could hear bells.

Then he heard Joyce talking, "Hello darling, how are you?"

Kenny lay still, wondering what was going on, and who she was talking to.

Joyce continued, "Oh good, glad to hear."

Then the huge shock, "You just caught me having an orgasm. As I'm missing you, Got myself a new toy today, first time I've used him properly, blooming marvellous, almost like the real thing, and reminds me of you when I feel him inside me."

Her husband!

He wriggled out from under her to find her talking on the phone. A proper house phone, remember, this is late 70's, and mobiles were 20 years away. She put her finger to his lips, a 'be quiet' gesture.

"I've never done this Brian, but shall we have phone sex?"

He must have been horny too for the reply was obviously "Yes."

Taking the lead, she continued, "Let me get to my knees ( she already was), and I'll put it inside me, and you tell me what to do and how fast to go unless he takes over and I can't control him fucking me." Pointing to Kenny's cock.

Joyce, smirking and licking her lips, signalled with sign language for Kenny to kneel behing her, his cock now bursting and throbbing with excitement, and up he got. She parted her lips and nodded her head for him to enter her, so he readily obliged, and she made a slight inhalation of breath noise, all the time Joyce had the phone to her ear.

Speaking to her husband on the phone, as if talking to the imaginary dildo and to Kenny, her real life dildo, she continued, "OK, my lips are parted, slip into my pussy, slowly, ah, that's it, nice and slow. Feel my wet walls, ready for you. You are so hard, I can feel you to the top of my fanny. Now I want you to pump harder, that's it, harder than that. In, out, in, out."

Kenny was building a nice rhythm, working his cock in and out of her pussy. It was getting wetter by each thrust. And by all accounts, so was her husband on the telephone from the noises he could hear.

She continued her fucking instructions to Kenny, which was her fantasy conversation with her husband. "Whilst you pump me, lean forward and using both hands cup my tits and squeeze my nipples. I can feel your cum dripping inside me. Ah, that's it, harder, squeeze and pump harder, harder. Fuck, you are good, come my new toy, fill your Auntie Joyce with your spunk. Thats it, one last fucking pump, now, Ahhhhhhhh, fill meeeeeeee, Cum in meeeeeeeeeee. Fuck yes, I'm coming you wonderful thing you."

She collapsed on the bed, forward, face down, with Kenny lay on top of her, his cock spent, dripping spunk on to her thighs, both breathing deely in unison. The phone still in her hand.

"You OK honey, fuck, that was fun, did you come too?" Joyce asked.

With her husbands replies, and her answers "ha ha ha, all over your suit and the mirror, now that's funny. Me? dripping wet and full of spunk," Kenny knew he had.

"I know, one can dream, see you at weekend." And she put the phone back on the receiver.

"Now that was naughty but fun, wasn't it," she asked.

"Don't you feel guilty?" he asked.

"I'll tell you how guilty I feel, I just watched you making love to me doggy style, the whole time in the mirrors. Whilst you were looking at my bottom, I was watching you fuck me whilst I was talking to my husband. The horniest thing ever. Next time I might even ring one of my daughters. If you could fuck one of them, which one? But remember, they are definitely off limits. Fuck them, and I'll tell him about us. So, which one?"

Poor Kenny was lost for words. So he kept quiet, played the diplomat, and rolled Joyce over, and nuzzled her tits, as any 20 yr old would do to such a magnificent pair..

An hour later, and both snuggled under the quilt, like lovers do, she suggested he better think of going home, it was nearly 11.00pm and she had to get her beauty sleep for work tomorrow.

So, reluctantly, he got dressed, kissed her on her lips and asked, "Was this a one nighter or can we have a repeat performance?"

"Oh, I think you've proved yourself young Kenny. You are welcome in my bed anytime. Just make sure the blue Ford ( her husbands car) isn't on the drive."

And after an exchange of phone numbers for work, and another kiss, he drove home. His mind and his cock, in a complete whirl.

But he knew one thing, Mrs. Joyce would be seeing him again.

During the next week they spoke on the telephone a few times, with many innuendo about the other night. She was obviously horny, and him, as 20 yr old, was horny all the time, so on one of the calls he asked "Would you like a repeat performance of how your husband performed on the phone by me, now?"

Hesitantly she replied "Well I am sat at my desk in the office, although no one else is here, so why not!

This was now his first telephone sex call and wank, but they were both gagging for sex, so if nothing else, it would help him.

Joyce started the conversation, " Hello, how my I help you, or can you help me?"

"Hello Auntie Joyce. Firstly may I say you have extremely beautiful tits, finished off with gorgeous nipples that I am pleased to say I have squeezed and sucked, and I promise you, I will again soon.

As you may guess my cock is throbbing and starting to drip at the thought of you standing in front of me naked, as you did the other evening. So naked were you that I could see your tits, your tummy, your ginger pubes guarding that magnificent cunt, those pink pussy lips and that cute arse, that I haven't started to explore yet.

I am now naked myself, having taken off all my clothes. My cock is dripping everywhere, streams of shiny pre-cum is filling my cupped hand.

I am remembering how I can slide my shaft up into your warm, wet fanny and then exploded my spunk in to you whilst you spoke with your husband.

Are you wet yet, are your fanny juices flowing?

They should be, because the next time we fuck I want you to telephone one of your daughters and chat to her as I ram my dick into you and shoot spunk up into your fanny, and when she asked ' what's the matter mum', you'll have to tell her what's happening, just as if someone walks into the office now, whilst I'm yanking my cock hard thinking of your pussy dripping.

My foreskin is right back, the bulbous head is glistening and in 3,2,1 I'm coming. Oh Joyce, I'm squirting my cum...."

"Well thank you, Mr Kenny, excellent service as always. And yes, you'll be please to know it was satisfactory. Good bye and ring again soon."

As she replaced the receiver, she left her desk and went to the ladies rest room to adjust her wet clothing and remove her soaking wet knickers, placing them in her handbag.

Kenny, stood proud, at home, thinking of what he'd just achieved. "Now you know what to expect Joycie-babe,." he said to himself, with a handful of spunk.

64169
64169
61 Followers