A Swimming Bored Mature Wife Pt. 04

Story Info
The wife and her teacher affair moves on to...
3.4k words
4.57
8.6k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
64169
64169
61 Followers

*** So far, our mature housewife, Joyce, and her young swimming teacher, Kenny, whom she initially seduced, but he's now more than a willing partner have enjoyed illicit meetings and wild sex with her, passion beyond his wildest dreams. Life starts to moves on after sadness hits Joyce. ****

Kenny wondered what he'd done to upset Joyce. They'd been having great sex, each time parting as great friends, but he'd had the phone call asking him, no, telling him, that things had to be put on hold, and she'd ring him sometime in the future.

And that was it.

She was gone from his life.

He moved on, several affairs with married women, but nothing like Joyce.

It came close once with Margaret, who's husband was in South America on an extended business trip. She was a bored and sexually frustrated 30'something, who liked his phallic work equipment as much as his cock, she loved chatting to her friends on the phone whilst she used it or him.

"Oh Jane, it's marvellous, 14" straight up, he's sat here opposite me, wanking, watching me use it. Fuck, it's fucking good. I'll get you round next time he's here, we can share it and him. Go girl, I can hear yours vibrating. Let's come together. Ramming it in now, fffffuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkk, I'm squirtinggggggggggg".

And that was how it went, until her husband came home after 4 weeks away, and then Margaret was gone, never heard of again. Shame, she was a "looker" and could get her legs over her head!

There were plenty of of one night stands, a few that lasted weeks, even a colleagues wife after a wild night in a club, but never another Joyce until she rang him out of the blue after about 4 months.

"Sorry, Had a bad time the last few months. Brian passed away after an illness." And burst into tears.

Kenny didn't know what to say, other than the norn, " Oh, I'm so sorry, what terrible news."

They exchanged a few sentences of sorrow and how she's managing and then she said," I'd like to see you, no sex, but for a chat, you ok with that?"

"Of course, after what you've been through," he replied and arrangements were made.

A week later Kenny went to see her, and chatted for an hour or more, and as he was getting ready to leave, Joyce said "I do want you, I need our sex, I'm still a woman with needs. Call on me when you want and if I'm free, then we can make love."

After a passionate kiss, hug and another kiss he left.

A few days later he started a night shift for a week and knew there'd be no chance of seeing her for 10 days, so, at 4.00am the next night he left work early, and went straight to Joyce's home.

After a gentle knock on the door and a whisper through the letter box, she awoke, let him in, saying, "let me clean my teeth, and pop to the toilet."

She had a thin cotton robe on, but was naked underneath. He could see the outline and movement of her swaying breasts, and he thought she was obviously pleased to see him by the firmness of her nipples.

And no panties.

Into the bathroom he followed her, and as she bent over the basin brushing her teeth he stood behind her, pulled the drawer belt, letting the robe open and held her breasts in both hands. He rolled those nipples between his fingers, "Good morning Joyce, I've missed you, I've missed these."

"Can't a girl have a minute alone?" she replied, wiped her mouth, turned round and kissed him. Her tongue pushing open his lips and probing his mouth, sucking him into her.

As they stood embracing he cupped her buttocks with his hands, squeezing and kneeding the firm flesh, the flesh he'd desired for the last few months.

"Oh Joyce, I love you," he whispered through her tongue.

Moving her hand to his groin and grasping his rock hard cock, and finally moving her tongue from his mouth, said, "Is this what they mean by an early rise!"

She then released his cock, turned around, lifted the robe and sat on the toilet," one minute, please." She asked.

"No, I've wanted you for so long," as he stood directly in front of her, and opened his zip, pulled out his dripping cock which she greedily sucked into her mouth, at the same time he cupped her breasts and supported them, just holding them, and smiled into her eyes as she wee'd, her bladder emptying and they fondled each other.

"My bed, now!" she said, after releasing his cock, his pre-cum all over her lips.

"Yes, my lover," and Kenny walked through to the bedroom they'd shared many times a while ago, shedding his clothes on his journey, and as he climbed onto the bed, naked, he saw his reflection in the mirrors of the wardrobes.

He smiled to himself and said " Finally, I'm going to fuck her," as Joyce knelt behind him, reached round, grabbed his cock, pulled the foreskin back, exposing its wet, dripping bulbous head and said, "Oh you definitely are, stud."

Joyce rolled over onto her back, outstretched her arms, her breasts standing proud and round, her nipples nearly as big as his thumbs waiting expectantly to be pinched, and her legs spread wide, exposing her pussy, and even under the thin covering of her pubes he could see her lips glistening with her first expulsion of her cum juice.

It was a simple message, "Take me, please." she said.

"You don't want a warm up?" he asked.

"No, I've wanted sex for months, I've wanted to make love to you since, literally, we parted last time. No, just stick it in me and please, fuck me.

So he did, he lay on top of her, and as if by remote control, his cock slid into her pussy, her lips clamped around his cock, then slowly he raised his hips, then just as slowly he lowered them.

Up, down, up, down he continued the rhythmic motion.

He looked at this beautiful woman, sadly now a widow, her eyes closed, a tear trickling down her left cheek.

As he continued, slowly, working her, he leaned his head down and kissed her on the lips.

She whimpered "Faster please."

And his hips and piston cock built up his speed, his cock now sqelching in her abundantly flowing juices filling her pussy.

And then, smiling, he said "I love you Joyce." as he shot his load into her, a torrent of hot salty sperm filled her channel, stream after stream.

"Roll over," she said, before he'd even finished, and they swapped positions, him on his back as she slithered down his sweat soaked body, and she wrapped her lips around his throbbing cock, still covered in his sperm and mixed with her juices. A total love potion.

And she sucked it until it was clean and not surprisingly hard again.

"Who's a clever boy, then." said Joyce.

"Who's a clever girl is more like it, what next is the question." asked Kenny.

"Do you know what I'd like more than anything?" Joyce asked.

"Ooh, interesting," he replied.

"You are insatiable, no, I want to sleep with you, lie together, wrapped in your arms, and sleep."

So they did, until the alarm woke them.

"You are on nights, so it's your bedtime, no work, I'm ringing in sick, Think we need the day in bed."

And that's what she did, explaining she had a sore throat! But in the next few hours she'd find something to lubricate with, she was sure.

And for the next 3 hours, they licked, sucked and fucked, trying to help her sore throat!

At lunchtime, they finally let their bodies separate, and showered, soaping and rinsing off the last 8 hours of sexual sweat.

They had a sandwich, kissed, said their goodbyes, arranged the same rendezvous schedule for Friday and parted.

Kenny, and Joyce, were happy and in love.

The next few days couldn't pass quick enough for either of them, Joyce planning a surprise gift for him at their next meeting.

4.00am on friday arrived, and after finishing work early again, being let in to her bungalow, they found themselves, surprisingly, naked and embracing in bed.

The routine was fantastic. Foreplay, ( her sucking his cock, him sucking her pussy and tits) then sexual activity of penetration, anal, squirting, then fall asleep in each others arms. They could get used to this.

At 8.00am the alarm went off, waking them up, just as there was a knock at the front door.

"Postman is early today, wonder what he's delivering?" said Joyce. "You stay there, I'll get it." she finished, wrapping her robe around her, before wandering off down the hall.

Kenny heard the door open, words exchanged, "Thank you," then the door closed.

The bedroom door opened, Joyce stood in the doorway, her robe on the floor, as she said, "It was your present, close your eyes."

And he did, keeping them closed, he felt the bed move as she climbed in next to him.

"Moved your hands, and feel my titties." Joyce asked.

And he did, naked skin, pert nipples and small soft round breasts.

These weren't Joyce's, these were smaller, softer. He opened his eyes and looked at this mature lady on the bed, next to him, totally naked.

She was a stunner, with long, shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes and a stunning smile. Definitely not Joyce, but who was his vision of womanhood?"

Joyce stood at the end of the bed, naked, hands on her hips, smiling, then outstretched an arm, pointing to this naked beauty kneeling next to him, "Kenny, meet Carol, Carol, meet Kenny. Carol's a long time friend, we share no secrets, I've told her all about us, she wanted to meet you, so there's no time like now."

Kenny spluttered, "Hello Carol. Removing his hand off her breast.

"Do I not get an hello kiss?" Carol purred.

Talk about a sex kitten, she even sounds like one. Lovely pussy.

He leaned in, and kissed her on the cheek, as Carol turned her head and planted a passionate kiss on his lips, before turning to Joyce saying "Not joining us?"

"Never thought you'd ask." and clambered onto the bed, to the far side of Kenny as Carol sat at the other.

"Think he's in shock," said Carol, "Let's help him relax."

And without warning Joyce pushed him backwards onto the bed, his head on the pillow, she was kneeling up, over his face, legs either side of his head, planting her pussy on his mouth.

"Join me Carol!" laughed Joyce.

And that's what she did, climbing aboard, her pussy wriggling over his nose, fighting for his mouth and tongue with Joyce's pussy, all the while Kenny fighting for a breath of air.

Whilst Kenny was wriggling his tongue in these two pussies, the ladies, who's naked bodies where pressed together in a tight embrace got into a passionate kiss.

"Oh Carol, friends for 30 years, we've never even held hands, and here we are, bollock naked in front of each other, and our lady parts being slurped by a boy, well, a 20 yr old boy, its fucking erotic."

Carol laughed, "Nice tits by the way, and if I may be so forward, lovely pussy flaps, even I'd lick them, and I'm not gay."

Joyce started feeling the pressure build in her fanny, exclaiming, " Fuck, Kenny, stop sucking so hard, you'll bruise my pussy, and then you know I'll drown you with a cum squirt."

To which Carol responded, "Keep fucking sucking my boy, I'm fucking loving it, and I want to squirt, boy do I want to squirt."

And then it was lips against lips, tongue against tongue, hands on the back of head. A long lovers kiss until it happened. Carol and Joyce were locked in an embrace.

Both ladies then simultaneously knelt up, freeing their pussies from his tongue, they gushed, juices flowing like a river from each cunt, over his mouth, eyes and head.

He was soaked, but lapped and sucked up their juices, as was the bed with their cum.

Carol screamed "FUCK YES, OH GOD JOYCE I'M COMING, CAN'T STOP FUCKING SQUIRTING. FUCK FUCK, KENNY, YOU BETTER FUCK ME FIRST."

Joyce laughed, "Told you he could suck. Your treat baby, he's all yours, shag his brains out."

Carol rolled off his face, out of Joyce's embrace, on to her back, opened her thighs, grabbing her ankles, legsout straight and squealed, "Come on Kenny, this lady wants you, this pussy needs you. Fuck, Kenny, I'm no lady, now get that prick up my cunt and fuck me hard."

Joyce nodded, as if giving him approval to fuck her best friend.

He looked down and saw for the first time the smoothest freshly shaven cunt he'd ever seen. She was so so smooth.

The lips glistened with lady-cum, and with the wide open stance of Carol's legs he could see right into her fanny, the lips wide open, a huge deep pink chasm, waiting to be fucked.

"Brace yourself dear lady, you squirting slut, Kenny's going to fill you, fuck you, then roll you over, then arse fuck you, and fill you again. And all of it whilst your best friend Joyce watches.

"Ready Joyce to watch your friend be taken?" asked Kenny.

Joyce smiled, nodded and said, "I've never seen another woman be fucked, even in a film. Smile Carol, this is so fucking horny".

And in he went. No hesitation, no needing help to get his prick in her pussy, it just went straight in and up.

Carol flinched as it took her by surprise the abrupt entry, and Joyce squealed with delight watching her bestfriend and her young lover fuck. This wasn't making love, it was pure filthy fucking.

That's what Carol wanted, and that's what she was going to get.

Kenny started his piston motion, driving his cock deep into Carol's cunt hard, then slowly withdrawing it before driving it back it even harder.

Carol bucked like a wild mare, screaming at the top of her voice, "Yes yes, you filthy fucker, you're hurting my cunt, its fucking lovely, fuck me harder, Oh Joyce, its hurting so much, but I want more, tell him Joyce."

But there was no need to, Kenny knew what he was doing, and he loved it.

He continued to pile drive his cock into Carol, time after time, until, "Stop, please stop, I can't take any more, you've broken this mare in. I'm fucked. I know you haven't cum, so treat time Kenny, fill my arse and cum in there".

He withdrew his cock, without a word, and looked over to Joyce, to see if she was enjoying the show.

He thinks she must have been, as she was stood at the end of the bed, eyes closed, naked, and with her 10 inch vibrator in her pussy, ramming it up, each time making her stand on her toes, she was that vigorous with her self fucking.

Carol got straight on to her knees, bent forward, placed her hands on her buttock cheeks, pulled wide and opened her puckered rose bud into a 1" circular hole.

"Oh Joyce, I've never let anyone have anal with me, I'm so excited, does it hurt?, will he be gentle?" asked Carol.

Joyce reached across the bed, held her hands, smiled, saying, "There's no feeling like it, it's orgasmic, it stings, it hurts but when he's fully inside there's no feeling like it, you'll want him to pump hard, then harder andharder still, until he explodes, and I'll leave that sensation to be a mystery."

"OK Kenny, I'm an anal virgin, take my arse, straight in please, and pump away."

He leaned forward, smiled into her eyes, kissed her neck, then moved his hips forward again, placing his hands on her hips.

He flexed his cock to moved onto her hole, let her feel its heat, covering it with his pre-cum. She gasped with expectations, the uncertainty of anal sex running through her veins.

And then it happened.

He moved forward just one inch, his bulbous cock head slipping into her.

"Here I come baby, hold her hands Joyce, this is fun for the 3 of us. The fucker, the fuckee and the watcher." Kenny whispered.

"Oh boy, this is like the best rollercoaster rides expectation, a journey into the unknown. I can feel him, my arse in tingling as he's stretching me." exclaimed Carol.

Joyce used both her hands to hold both of Carol's onto the bed, her head taking her weight and to balance, her arse raised, feeling the first tingle as her anal ring is stretched by the first inch of his cock.

And then he took her.

He let his hips drop and his cock entered her, inch after inch, but not stopping, until he was inside her, right upto the hilt.

Carol screamed, " Fucking hell, it burns, he's ripping me, fuck, its wonderful. Leave it there, don't fucking move for a minute."

Joyce released her grip, stroked Carol's cheek, kissed her. "It's fine sweetheart. I felt like that. Wait until your rose bud stretches and you'll know, then tell him to pump. He's good, he's kind, he knows how to treat a lady."

And the three of them stayed like that for a minutes or so, and then it happened.

Carol knew the moment had arrived, the pain eased and the anal tingle started.

"Pump me Kenny, I'm ready, take my cherry. Let's go wild."

No one spoke for what seemed like an hour, but only a minute, then Kenny asked, "Ready for action Carol, want me to pump?"

"Absolutely, I want it, I want to feel you, I want to fucking feel an arse fuck. Fill me."

And that's what happened. He pulled backwards slowly, paused, then pushed hard, filing her with a rammed in cock.

She just didn't squirt, she emptied her bladder, pissing herself, flooding the bed, threw back her head and yelled "Again, again, I want fucking harder."

The rhythm began, in, out, in, out. He worked hard in keeping rhythm, he worked hard in fucking her and she took every inch, every pounding.

Minute after minute she was fucked, and then he flooded her, squirting his spunk into her, hot jet after jet right into her arse, filling her as it oozed out even though her hole was still full of his cock

Joyce moved round to the scene of the action, stroked Carol's bottom, rubbed a finger along the bit of his cock she could see, and encouraged him to withdraw, and immediately replaced it with her thumb.

She wriggled it in her friends bottom, feeling her sphincter muscles clench and the warmth of his sperm.

"Oh Carol, I'm taking you too" she exclaimed

"Fucking creepers Joyce, stay there, I'm loving the sensation, and my bestest friend is finger fucking my arse, wowzers."

She was tempted to pull out, feeling giddy with the erotic moment, instead she worked it round and round, laughing, "Carol, I love you."

She leaned down and planted a tender kiss on her friends bottom, before finally pulling out, as all three of them collapsed on the sodden bed.

When they'd got their breath and senses back, Carol was the first to get dressed, and leave, but before she parted said "Well I've never understood this threesome thing but I do now, but I probably won't experience it again, so thank you, especially Joyce for letting me experience a womans love, and you Kenny for showing me what anal sex is all about. My husband has some learning to do, and I'm now a good teacher."

She kissed them both, left Joyce's home, and went to teach her husband some newlessons, but most importantly and sadly she disappeared from Kenny's life forever, but not Joyce's, they kept in touch for a weekly coffee and catch-up!

Kenny and Joyce kept up their lovers routine for a few years, enjoying daytime and nighttime romance, but sadly, they drifted apart without a real goodbye.

Kenny is now in his 60's, and has tried to track down Joyce, just for one last kiss, to hold her hand and a 'thank you', but to no avail, and he knows, as she should be in her late 80's, she may even have sadly passed away.

He will never know, but he can say it now, 'Thank you Joyce, thank you for the memories, you will never know what you meant to me, God bless my lover, x'

64169
64169
61 Followers