A Swimming Bored Mature Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
The affair between young swim teacher and a wife continues.
1.5k words
4.38
9.8k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
64169
64169
60 Followers

**** in Parts 1 and 2 the real life story of romance and the affair of the non-swimmer, and mature wife, Joyce and the young Kenny, her swimming teacher started with her seducing him in public, through to their developing sexual affair whilst her husband is away to sex phone calls between the two lovers.

What happens next, the memories will remain with Kenny for the rest of his life... *******

A week passed without any contact between Kenny and Joyce.

Her husband had returned home after his business trip and Kenny was working a week on night shift, and although they missed the sexual encounters, both knew why the silence and lack of contact was happening.

And then, in the middle of the week, Kenny got up mid afternoon and rang Joyce in her office. She was the P.A. to a company chairman of a local firm, and so got her own office, and thankfully, privacy.

He spoke first, "Hello my lover, how's that wonderful body managing without sex?"

Laughing, Joyce answered "I don't know, how are you managing? Me, since Brian came home, it's been nightly, he thinks I'm in need of satisfying. 3 times last night, couldn't walk this morning. Hips and pussy lips somewhat sore."

Kenny felt rejected, "So you'll not need me any more then?"

Joyce, realising the young man's hurt, tried to perk him up, "Brian is in Birmingham today, wont be home until after 9.00pm, if I can finish at 4.00pm, fancy meeting at mine?"

"Absolutely, see you in an hour." said Kenny, his cock throbbing already in expectation.

On his arrival at 'Chez Joyce', he saw her car on the drive, so he parked up the road so as not to attract neighbourly attention, and as he walked up the drive she opened the front door and he stepped inside.

The door was closed behind him and they exchanged a quick but passionate kiss on the lips.

She had obviously only just got in as she was still wearing her high heeled shoes and raincoat, so being the gent he was, he offered to help her out of it, and on removing it got a tremendous shock.

Joyce was totally naked.

"Abscence make your cock harder," said Joyce, "Thought I'd give you an early present."

She turned to face him, and saw him standing there, still holding her coat, but his mouth wide open, in surprise.

She removed the coat, dropping it on the floor, cupped her breasts, all 38DD's of them, with both hands, squeezing her nipples between thumb and fore fingers, licked her lips and said, "Well young stud-muffin, get sucking, these are your present for waiting and coming back."

He bent forward, placed his hands on her buttocks, gripping firmly, and leaned into her chest, licking and kissing, alternately, each nipple, each breast, dragging his tongue up her cleavage.

He felt her knees buckle, heard her breathing get heavy, as she muttered "Bedroom please."

Hand in hand, like young teenagers, they walked into Joyce's bedroom, the scene of their previous trysts. She pulled back the bedding, lay on the bed, opened her thighs, and whispered "Lick me, but be gentle, don't bite, my pussy is so sore."

And that's what he did.

He slid down the bed, slid down her body, placed his hands on her soft tummy, dragged his tongue from her naval, over her ginger pubes, skirting her clit, then wriggled it into her pussy, parting her lips, and just slowly licked upwards into her, tasting her sweetness, and for the first time a different salty flavour.

He paused, " mmmm, that's a different taste." he stated.

"Ah, you found him, it's from last night with Brian, I didn't bathe fully, thought you'd like the experience. I left you in there last week but he didn't find you. Shows I can get seduced better by your tongue. Lick away my lover."

And that's just what he did. He licked, slurped and lapped her pussy and tasted her juices for nearly 30 minutes.

Joyce lay there, contented, satisfied and in a dreamy state as Kenny finally left her loins, and lay next to her, his penis in his hand, gently wanking, as Joyce held his cheeks, pulled his face closer and started to kiss him. Using her extended tongue she pushed it into his mouth, flicking his tongue, sucking it and tasting herself, and Brian. Her mouth was filled with a sweet musky sensation as she moaned with the intimate sensation of the shared love of her two men.

Two men who must never meet.

Joyce continued, "I know you are desperate to make love to me now, but believe me, my pussy thinks I've ridden a bike a thousand miles, would you mind if we don't?"

Kenny didn't know what to say, but knew he had to respect her, so answered, "Of course, I'll have a wank when I get home, don't worry."

"Come here, you lovely boy, my pussy won't take it, but I have another hole near there you might be interested in, are you?"

Kenny spluttered, "You mean........."

"Of course I mean my tush, well, fancy it?"

Young Kenny couldn't believe his luck, he'd never had anal sex, he wanted it, but never had it. He couldn't tell Joyce that, so said, "I know you ladies can find it painful, so tell me how you want it. I'll be guided by your instructions, don't want to put all your working parts out of action."

Instruction 1 was, "On the bedside table on your side is a tub of jelli-lube, once you've licked me and had a finger play, just rub a blob on my rim, that'll help you enter me."

And so his first anal adventure began.

She knelt up, head on the bed, arse in the air, and he set to work with his tongue, licking the tight puckered rim, to gasps of delight from Joyce.

Then, with small flicks with his finger and using his nail, rubbed her hole. Almost a scratch but not quite, a tantalising tingle made her muscles twitch and her bright pink rose bud hole opened and closed half a dozen times, just as she squirted, soaking the bedding as it gushed out of her.

"Oops," said Joyce, "I'll have to explain that later, won't I. Right young Kenny, I'm ready, get the gel, and come on in."

And that's what he did. He delicately placed a pea sized blob on her hole, knelt behind her, just as he had last night, grabbed her hips and let the head of his dripping cock rest on the gel.

Instruction 2. "Once you are inside I like it long and hard, but for your grand entrance take it easy. Small pushes, inch by inch, until I say 'GO', then ram me hard."

And that's what he did. Slow, gentle pushes, as he watched his cock's tip, then it's head, then inch by inch of his shaft disappear from view inside her.

He was having anal sex.

He could feel her anal muscles flexing and clenching, grabbing and releasing his cock, pulling him in deeper, as Joyce moaned and whimpered.

"Oh fuck, sorry, mustn't swear, fuck, fuck, this feels good. You do follow my instructions well. Right, now go, push and pump hard, fill me, unload your spunk. Take my arse, Kenny, fuck my bum."

And that's what he did, in and out, faster and harder than he thought possible, the full length out, then rammed it in to its hilt, time and time again.

Each time he pushed in, she squirted, little by little, pool by pool, until she cried out, " Fuck, shoot your load, hurry up you animal, Joyce can't squirt any more, I'm drowning in it. Cum, you fucker, cum."

And as she said her last word, he shot his load, again and again, hot spunk filling her arse, as she cried "Oh fucking yes, you clever boy, keep filling me."

As his cock went limp, he pulled out of her, and spunk oozed out of her hole, dripping down her thighs, and into the puddle of her cum juice that flooded the bed.

Joyce collapsed forward, exhausted but satisfied beyond belief, as tears ran down her cheeks.

Kenny looked at her, then hugged her, "Are you OK?" he ask worried, in case he'd hurt or broken her.

"Just fine, satisfied beyond my wildest dreams. I've squirted before, I've had anal before, but nothing together and like that, you clever fucker."

After fetching towels, her robe and passing her some underwear, Kenny was persuaded to dress and leave her to sort the sodden mess out in her bed, and think of an excuse to tell her husband, who'd be home in the next 30 minutes to 1 hour.

They kissed, hugged, said there goodbyes, and he walked the 50 yards to his car, arriving just in time to let a blue Ford Sierra pass by and turn into the driveway just behind him.

64169
64169
60 Followers