All Comments on 'A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 08'

by Pimanko

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First Times are always hard and fun.

Its always hard for a couple the first time. because everyone is kinda nervous, don't know what to expect etc.

We have found the best times are when things kind of happen on their own.

Our favorite couple ever was just such a time. She was Asian also so my wife and her were like sisters right off. He was black and tall and handsome and I am a cuck.

so it works. After some hard partying including drinking and dancing we ended up at their place and with a little playing around, we all ended up naked on their bed and with Dwight encouragement his wife moved on me and once she had Dwight moved on my sweetie. what neither of them knew but I did once we got my wifey going she was hard to stop, she loved dwights body and quickly got to love his cock she fucked him in all positions and all thru the night, me and angie looked in awe at the two fuck monsters wifey and Dwight as they proceeded to drain each other of sex .

by morning they were drained and so was angie and I as we fucked as much as we could. Wifey was limp the next day as her legs and pussy were like jelly.

We fucked and played with this couple for 4 years until they moved they were the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPimanko@Pimanko
I have published one book, ghost-written a second, contributed to an anthology, and a number of profession-related articles. All were non-fiction. It is fun to write erotic stories. My hope is that readers enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoy writing them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES