All Comments on 'A T-Girl and a Tomboy Pt. 01'

by AlexBailey

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great couple

Rooting for Alex & Jena!

Alex_LockheedAlex_Lockheedalmost 4 years ago
Good stuff :)

Glad to see this finally up. Good work!

AlexBaileyAlexBaileyalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

I'd published a small short story last year to see how things work, but this is my first real attempt at writing. I'd love to hear your feedback.

Parts 2,3,4 are complete, I'm just working through the editing process. I will post them as they are ready. Thanks so much to my two volunteer editors for helping with my learning process. The final review and typos are all mine.

Thanks to Literotica and Laurel for the venue and the incredible learning resource that is the forum/discussion board.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

It has a lot of potential. I don't know where you will take this story in the end but I look forward to reading more about it.

The mention of drug kinda raised a flag for me and was a bit of a turn off, but I was a bit relieved at the end when it was revealed they had not indeed drugged our protagonist.

Thank you for your efforts and have a good day.

yukonnightsyukonnightsalmost 4 years ago

What an interesting story. I've read your first published story and enjoyed that — But this one is much more complex and has a lot of moving parts. As a sometimes dabbler in story craft, I have to say that I don't think I could have kept something of this scope on track like you have. Really glad to see a new author of non-binary stories come aboard. Definitely adding you as a Favorite Author so I can know when part 2 is published.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Alex's bottom?

We have bets going on here as to who will end up taking Alex's cute little bottom with a strap on.

Started to read this the day it hit but almost made ourselves late for work so we had to bookmark the page to come back and read all the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OMG

This is one of the best stories I've read here. And only the second that I would like to live in. Well maybe minus the possible drug parts. But sexy athletic tomboy for a girlfriend who is into fem-boys, that would be a dream. I can't wait for the next part. And I hope it won't be the last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can't wait for more

As a nonbinary trans chick who struggled with coming to terms with everything, this has been a wonderful read; I honestly couldnt stop even though I got so wrapped up in the story I completely forgot I came on here searching for something to get me off quick.

I'm absolutely looking forward to more!

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 4 years ago
Fabulous and so hot !!

What a story, I was hanging on every word as I felt drawn ever deeper into the flow of the story. I found your story very compelling in several ways, mostly into being one of those cheerleaders. More please, especially Jena and experiencing what she did and does. Tiffany

acrasoftacrasoftalmost 4 years ago

Would love to see more of this. I'm genetically male, and haven't questioned it, but I identify with Alex somewhat. Was very engrossed. Can't wait for the rest.

Bbump41Bbump41almost 4 years ago
More please

That was fantastic I was hard all the way through it please more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

this was wonderfully written, and I don't recall anyone using this particular plot device before either. really happy there are already two more chapters to read.

MsNatalie99MsNatalie99over 3 years ago
Wonderful

I loved your story. I found myself completely engrossed from beginning to end. I am especially grateful for the great lengths you have gone through in order to make your characters both human and relatable. Can't wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's Addy

Wow Alex! That was awesome! You're good and I can't wait to keep reading! Love your style and love that I know Cali well enough to know where Alex is! You're quite the author!

Vix_GiovanniVix_Giovanniabout 3 years ago

I adore this series!

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

OMG, what a beautiful story. So Brilliantly written. Like others have said i was sucked into the story and characters from the start. I can't wait to dive into the next Chap. Really well done 5 stars many times over. Thank You Jennifer

LannaLaceLannaLaceover 1 year ago

Wow! the writing is impeccable! ..and the story is totally thrilling and engaging… I couldn’t wait to get back to it… I especially like how it is told from both a female and male perspective..and how the sensations of each had different effects …it had an edging effect… Can you imagine having a trans experience with so many gorgeous hard bodies..and the tight outfits. Amazing! 👏 bravo!

Wag_that_tail86Wag_that_tail86over 1 year ago

Beautiful, I enjoyed every part of it.

bdave2bdave2about 1 year ago

Wow! Just wow! This is so well written and it pushes all my buttons.

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa5 months ago

@AlexBailey has no words to express my admiration for you for such a wonderful, emotional, exciting story about Alex, her-his sister Tonya and Jena, the girls from the cheerleading squad. You beautifully present the whole story from both the female and male perspective and each time their different or even different feelings... and yet they come closer to each other and create friendship and even a step towards love. I fell in love with Alex very much and I can see how Jeny and she are a real couple of people in love with each other. I will read with great interest and full of emotions the next fates, experiences and what paths and boundaries Alex, Jeny, Tonya, Jess, Ravan, Liz, Sandra and other girls as well as Alex and Tonya's parents will overcome.

ps. Sorry for any errors and linguistic inaccuracies, I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📖👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️🧒🏻⚧👧🏻.

GD6720GD67205 months ago

This is an outstanding, skillfully written piece of Writing. I have spent the last couple of hours sat in bed reading this. The constant change between all the characters is wonderful.

I have gender Dysphoria. Every day I struggle with this and to be able to read this makes me realise I am not alone. Dear Alex, thank you so much for this 💕xxx

AG31AG314 months ago

Ordinarily I would never read a story with such blurred boundaries, but I'm here because I love good writing, and you provided me with such an insightful and easy to understand response to some of my writing over in the forum that I thought I might find some here. And I did!!! Here are some of my favorite bon mots. I only read the first page, because 8 Lit pages of a topic that mostly puzzles me was too much.

If I had the energy to try to understand the trans phenomenon better, I'm guessing your four part story would be an excellent place to investigate. I'll keep it in mind.

I'm happy to give this five stars for the fun I had searching for stuff like this over the course of the first page.

"Some part of my rum-soaked brain is trying to wake up, trying to adjust to the ambient din of the ocean waves and crying seagulls." This is the first line!!!

"The acrid smell of burnt driftwood is all around and in my tangled hair." Third sentence!

"His unconscious touch is a cross between coveting and clinging with an occasional twitch or caress in reaction to something in his dreams."

" he makes me feel; respected and precious, sometimes even pretty."

"the one I'm wearing now under my board shorts helps wake me up down there."

The whole section where Sam's seeming to wake up. Not just good writing. Good erotica.

AG31AG314 months ago

"If I had the energy to try to understand the trans phenomenon better, I'm guessing your four part story would be an excellent place to investigate. I'll keep it in mind."

That's what I posted in a comment yesterday afternoon. Less than an hour later I decided to jump in and read the whole novel (after downloading to my Kindle... Can't read long things on line.)

It was an entertaining read with a totally engaging narrator. The sex scenes were unfailingly evocative. The pacing never flagged and the ear for dialogue never failed, which was good, because I think the plot was just a little thin to support the length of the novel. But maybe that was just me reading outside my familiarity.

An unexpected pleasure was how sensuous the author makes the donning, wearing, and removing of clothes.

It was a celebration of fluidity and I enjoyed it. I have a much better feel for the fantasy world of a person who is fluid-gender. But, of course, I can't know how much information I got about the real world. But I don't think that was the goal of this novel.

Five stars for the other three parts as well as for this one, which I awarded yesterday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexBailey@AlexBailey
Lifelong CD, non-binary, fluid, pan - kinky for play and lots of tight and shiny stuff. I love skirts, dresses, leggings, swimsuits, wetsuits, straps, straitjackets… If my avatar caught your eye you should check out my Amateur Pics Feedback thread - there’s a link in my foru...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES