A T-Girl and a Tomboy Pt. 02

Story Info
At the Cheerleaders' Squad Party.
19.2k words
4.85
22.5k
47

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexBailey
AlexBailey
167 Followers

****

The Squad Party

__________________________________________________

Hello!

This is part two of a full length novel in four parts. It's a gender-fluid, 'what if everything fell into place,' fantasy about self-discovery, coming out and coming of age. It explores pansexuality, cross-dressing and several fetishes -- especially for things like swimsuits and athletic-wear. Some parts have bondage and D/s themes. There are family dynamics and dysfunctions, social conflict and misconceived religious interventions. The enthusiasm and foolishness of youth is at play, and there is experimentation with drugs. Some characters are hostile and bring a touch of violence, and of course, there is a lot of kinky sexual adventure, often gilded with loving romance. All characters are 18+. Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________

***

Squad Sisters

"Stay in your room until I come back," says Tonya, "I'll talk to Jasmine and Shawna, I think they're the only other girls on the squad who know you're a guy. Since you're registered at school as female, everyone else probably thinks I have a twin sister."

Even on crutches, Tonya is 'Mom2', headed for the garage to keep the party preparations moving.

Sandy notices the 'G-bag' -- the squad's duffel bag of sex-toys on the floor, and helps herself to its contents, singing, "...these are a few of my favorite things..." She picks out a wad of black straps, chrome rings and buckles, and spends a moment untangling a leather body-harness. Jena, Raven and I watch her fasten a huge dildo into a chrome ring set in the harness's crotch. She pulls the whole apparatus on over her black sleeveless bodysuit and buckles herself in, the fake cock bouncing and pointing the way in front of her.

"Who wants the first ride?" Sandy announces, wagging at each of us.

I admire her harness and bodysuit combo, though I'm thinking how much better it would look without the gorilla sized cock.

"You look like a dominatrix," I say.

"Really? You think? Why the fuck else would I be wearing this?" She grabs her cock and strokes it, pulling so the harness tugs between her legs. Her expression reflects intense arousal as she squats in front of the mirror, admiring her new appendage.

"You scare me," says Raven. "Why do you have to be so big and bad? I'd split in half if you fucked me with that."

"That's what I'm saying!" says Cheryl.

"I'm going to fuck someone tonight and she's going to come harder than Jena just did. Now watch me scare the piss out of everyone in the garage!"

Sandy dashes from my bedroom and down the stairs with the monster cock bouncing in front of her. We hear screams and giggles as she runs through the house.

Cheryl rolls her eyes and sets three paper cups on my dresser. She pours some orange colored liquid into each one. "It's been tested. Take it when you're ready," she says and follows after Sandy.

The crowd at my bedroom door has dispersed, so Jena, Raven and I are alone again, sitting on my bed. I'm eyeing the three paper cups with some uncertainty.

"What does ecstasy do for you?" I ask. "Does it makes you feel all erotic and orgasmic?"

"It does," says Jena, "but that's only part of it. Some people abuse it trying to get that effect."

"If you don't abuse it, there's so much more to it," says Raven.

Jena says, "Too much or too often can really bad for you, but if you only take it now and then it can be psychologically helpful. For me it makes it easier to let go of fears and traumas."

"Then why is it illegal? Is it addictive?"

"The problem is that some people do it too much or too often, or with a bunch of other drugs and stay up all night partying -- like that it can be really dangerous. Some people get hooked on the euphoria, but the more you take it, the less it works, especially the psychological effects.

"What about it makes you feel good?"

Raven smiles. "I get all of these awesome body rushes, and my pussy always gets really wet, but the best part is how I always feel so happy and optimistic. I look on the bright side of everything, so instead of seeing problems, I see opportunities.

"Happy and optimistic? Is there a hangover?"

"Not for me, as long as I drink enough water and take electrolytes. Fresh fruit and supplements help too."

I can't Imagine my twin taking any illegal drugs. "Does Tonya ever take it?"

"Of course not. Tonya doesn't break rules. Period," says Raven. "Neither does Jasmine or Carrie, but they still like to hang out and watch the rest of us get all gooey."

Jena and Raven look at each other and laugh as if to some inside joke. Raven climbs off of the bed and strides to my dresser, drinks down one of the cups of orange liquid and brings the others back to us.

"Salude!"

"Salude."

We down the bitter drink.

"Okay, time to do your eyes." Raven gestures to a chair in the middle of the room. I climb around Jena and hop off the bed to sit in front of the mirror again. I look a little bit punk, all in black and red. Having my hair in braids makes me look like a devilish imp-girl -- all I need is some boots and a pointy tail.

"Go light on the makeup, please."

"Hush, girl. I'm doing your eyes," says Raven.

Beautiful Raven is leaning over me with her tweezers, plucking here and there while dancing to the music that's coming through the open windows from the yard. She's shifting her weight from foot to foot as she works on me, sometimes squirming in a way that seems like her butt-plug is moving around inside of her.

She does the whole thing; eye-shadow and liner, fake lashes and mascara, she shapes and darkens my brows. She's quick but it still takes a few minutes -- minutes that I gladly give just to be this close to her. When she's done, I don't recognize myself. The style I see in the mirror is different than Tonya's, somehow softer, and with different character—mine.

When she's finished, Raven stands back admiring her handiwork. Satisfied, she comes closer, inspecting me until our noses are the only things between us.

"Hey, beautiful girl," she whispers in a low voice, looking directly into my eyes.

"Hi, Raven..." I'm barely breathing.

"I don't think I really need ecstasy tonight. You're going to share your t-girl with me, won't you Jena?"

I swoon. If I weren't sitting I'd probably fall to the floor.

Jena's watching us, smiling brightly. "How about that placebo effect? There's no way we could be feeling it yet, but I'm all hot and bothered just watching you two. I thought maybe Sandy really had dosed us earlier."

"Uh-huh," says Raven as she rubs her lips across my freshly plucked brow. "Alex is an aphrodisiac."

She kisses and nibbles her way down my nose, over my lips and grabs my tongue with hers. She comes at me like it's a battle for dominance, like thumb wrestling but with tongues. There's a ferocious energy inside this girl -- she wants to establish herself as alpha. I let her win. The moment I do she stops fighting, laughs and kisses me freely, admiring me with her sparkling green eyes.

She sits on my leg and I can feel the base of her butt-plug on my thigh. She rocks her hips with her eyes closed and her mouth open. In a haze of bliss, I fondle her breasts through the fabric of her red satin bikini. She licks her lips and gasps gently.

Enraptured, Jena watches us.

Raven grabs the back of my head and pulls my attention back to herself. She presses my face into her breasts, where I breathe her aroused scent. I look up to find her eyes looking down on me with curiosity and desire.

I'm unable to break from her gaze. With a mind of its own, my hand wanders down between her legs and feels swollen lips beneath slippery satin fabric. My thumb and forefinger munch at her like a hand puppet. Her breath sweeps across my face as her back arches and she moans deeply, hips bucking—grinding the plug deeper into herself.

I pull her to me and press her full breasts against my own flat chest, bouncing her gently on my knee. A sound begins to rumble from within the girl — a low growl, really more a vibration than a sound. A feral look spreads across her face.

She suddenly pushes herself back and slides off my lap, shattering the spell. He long braids flailing as she stumbles to her feet.

"Whoa! Stop! No, no, no, no, no..." Standing up, she pulls her hair back and shakes her head. She shivers and crosses her arms, clenches her breasts and shifts her feet about, unable to hold still.

"Sorry! What's wrong?" I ask.

"I'm just...I just can't...."

"I thought you were okay with me..." Am I about fuck up another friendship with crossed signals?

"Alex, baby, you're fine. It's just... I was getting too loud."

Raven's embarrassed?

"I'm really sorry..."

"Shush. You're amazing. I just don't want to scream like Jena did."

"Girl!" Jena shakes her head. "It's not like this is your first time with a guy."

"No, but this is my first time where I feel really comfortable with a guy. Can we please do more of this later?" Raven asks?

"Absolutely," I say in utter disbelief.

"Yes? Please? This is so... Oh, it's like a bunch of dreams all coming true."

She's saying exactly what I'm thinking.

Raven tries to get up but she immediately sits down again. "Ooh, this thing in my ass is making me want to fuck!"

She lays on the bed with her legs crossed, humping the air, clenching on the jeweled plug. Jena lays by her side and holds her.

"Oh Raven, so beautiful."

My head is already spinning with endorphins and myriad stimulations. "Are you sure this isn't the ecstasy? How long is it supposed to take?"

"Usually Twenty or thirty minutes -- it depends on a lot of things." Jena laughs. "Believe me, you'll know."

"I don't know if it's working or not, but all I want to do is climb under the covers with you two." I climb onto my bed and lift the blankets. A ravenous Raven dives in beside me.

"I'll be right back," says Jena.

We can hear her rummaging around in the duffel bag while Raven and I curl up together like kittens, she's so deliciously soft and warm. We hear the unmistakable sounds of straps and buckles fastening, our anticipation peaking as Jena climbs under the covers behind us.

She says, "Do you really want to fuck?"

Raven's eyes go wide. "Yeah," her voice trembles, "just don't make me get too loud."

Jena moves in close behind Raven, arranging her on her side, with her bottom leg straight and her top leg bent and lifted.

Raven pulls my face to hers and kisses me without trying to dominate this time.

Jena gets closer and rubs her hands all over Raven's curves; her thigh, her ass, her long gorgeous legs -- she writhes under Jena's touch. I give her another kiss and settle back to watch.

Raven lays passively on her side, holding one leg up in a vulnerable offering, as Jena scoots in close behind her. I watch in awe as swollen pussy lips are opened with lubed fingers. Jena guides her man-hood into Raven's puffy wet pinkness.

Raven whimpers and closes her eyes as she leans into Jena's thrusting hips.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would see anything so erotic and arousing as this. A wave of desire sweeps over me and I spill Raven's ample breasts from her bikini top, then lean back to watch them bounce as Jena fucks her friend. With a mind of their own, my fingers find and fondle Raven's dark and swollen nipples.

"Ooh, whoa..." Her eyes open wide and look into my own. She's telling me everything she feels and all of her thoughts and emotions about what's happening to her.

My hand goes to my own crotch now, rubbing at the base of my cock -- where my opening would be if I were a girl. Jena plays Raven's pussy like a fine instrument; edging her along, taking her time, allowing Raven to stay in control of the sounds she's making.

I vividly imagine what it would be like to get fucked that way by someone like Sam. Someday, maybe someday...

"Here's something I learned from Alex, only he didn't have a cock in me." Jena whispers as she presses a thumb at the base of Raven's butt-plug, while also fondling her clit and fucking her with the strap-on.

Raven's eyes roll as the girl strains to avoid making sounds. She bites her own knuckles and reaches for my cock, holding onto it like a safety handle while Jena plunges into her. Jena continues humping, making full strokes, their hips moving together, firmly strapped and penetrated. Jena knows how to fuck like a boy and she's giving it all to Raven.

My insides throb in sympathy and envy. Oh, I want to get fucked like that! I take hold of Raven's bouncing breasts.

She gasps and writhes and frantically slips her hand under me, pressing at the base of the plug. The angle isn't good so she grabs the crotch of my leotard and yanks it, pulling my plug firmly up my ass. Ugh! We go on enjoying each other -- writhing and humping, kissing and fucking. I lose all sense of awareness and time -- I forget where I am, until Jena crosses that invisible line and begins to climax again. She leans back and totters momentarily, then pounds Raven a few more times. I can't tell who produces the high-pitched shriek as both girls come at the same time.

Drowned in passion, they collapse and roll over and out of each other, laying there panting and sweating, nipples hard, pussy wet and dildo glistening—completely puddled and beautiful. I watch them slowly recover as an incredible smell takes over my bedroom.

"I love my squad sisters. Will you be one of us?" Raven asks, her green eyes filled with affection. "I'll help you with your look and we can all fuck whenever we want to. I'm not ready for a partner, but I'd love to be friends with benefits with a t-girl squad sister."

I'm torn. I hadn't really thought about it yet. While it doesn't seem like the beginning of a monogamous relationship, there's already something more than sex between me and Jena. Now Jena is encouraging me and Raven to play with each other too?

"Oh... well... what's up with you Jena? Is this just a 'squad sister' thing?"

Jena shrugs, still breathing heavily. "Do we have to define it? I don't know what I want right now... I'm not ready for a steady partner, boyfriend, girlfriend, whatever... For now I just want to enjoy life. Is that okay?" Her eyes fill with concern, her hopes seem to hang on my response.

I know that Jena genuinely loves me. We have too much history to ignore our past, but now that I know what she tastes like—what it could be like to share ourselves with each other -- I feel that the choices we make will have drastic effects on our future. The one thing I know for sure is that I want Jena in my future. Now here's Raven -- my heart is already wide open to her too.

"Raven and I are already squad sisters and friends with benefits. How about it, Alex? Are you a 'Fearless Girl'?

"Oh my god. Yes! I want to be a Fearless Girl."

***

Molly is Here

I admire them as they lay there. It seems impossible that we only first became intimate in the last two hours.

I'm suddenly wracked by a powerful and contagious yawn. The three of us gape and stretch to the limits of our bodies. The girls exchange knowing glances as I feel a surge of oxygen enter my bloodstream. The natural light coming through the windows seems to flicker until I realize my eyelids are fluttering.

"Welcome to the show," says Jena.

Raven reaches out and squeezes our hands. "A big yawn is often the first sign."

They pull me to them and we cuddle as tightly as we can, feeling the first waves of the drug induced euphoria... until there's a knock at the open door.

Tonya crutches her way into my room.

"Dang! It smells like pussy in here!" she says, wrinkling her nose. She sees the three of us peeking out from under the covers and a sad look flash across her face.

"So, my t-girl twin is a lesbian? You should have just been a cis girl like you were supposed to be. Hmm. My big sister is a she-hulk with a butch paramedic for a partner, most of my squad are lesbians or at least bi, the only guy I ever kissed was nice until we went out on a date... now you come and replace me? I'm done. I'm just going to be an old maid dance instructor. Alex, why did you have to be my brother?"

At first I'm confused by what Tonya is saying, but then I realize that I'm laying here with two of her closest friends. Under the circumstances, it's perfectly normal for her to have misgivings.

I read every nuance of her facial expressions as she says, "You're one of the only guys I know who's nice and good to talk to. It's not your fault, you're just so adorable— do you even know that? It's not their fault that Jena and Raven want to be with you. Whatever... whatever you want to do... it's your choice. I fully support all of you. I'm even fine with you fucking each other. Just please don't ever go after any guys that I like, okay? Is that too much to ask?"

"Oh, Tonya," I say, "I love you so much. I will never go after your boy.... or girl... or whoever you want to go after. I only wish I could be as beautiful and talented and smart and nice and just really, just..."

Tonya looks at me funny, then at Jena and Raven. "Cheryl already hooked you guys up with the Molly, didn't she?"

The three of us laugh and duck back under the covers.

Tonya laughs too. "I think she already got everyone who wants it. I guess that means things are off to an early start. Okay. So, everyone is here and everyone who knows you're a guy knows not to say anything. The story is that you're my twin and you're a returning exchange student from Australia -- basically the truth. It just leaves out the detail that you're really my brother. This way the squad will accept you as Kayla's replacement even though you haven't learned the routines yet."

Just like that, 'Mom2' is back down to business.

"Okay? Alright?" she says. "Come on out and join the party when you're ready..." she sniffs the air again, "...after you get cleaned up. That smell is atrocious!" She shakes her head and hobbles off on her crutches.

A new plateau is reached as Tonya leaves the room. I feel a shift in my perception, and I'm suddenly aware of the audible hum of all existence, the 'OM'. Another ear-popping yawn spreads around our little circle. Colors seem brighter and my skin becomes sensitive to everything. I wiggle my fingers and feel spiderwebs connected to the universe all around me. I look to the sparkling eyes in Jena's and Raven's beautiful glowing faces, fumbling for words to express what I'm feeling. I see the explanations flash across their faces as the ecstasy washes over all of us.

We sit in a circle on my bed, under a tent of blankets, our pheromones ripe and potent. We inhale deeply and lean in to smell and taste each other. I kiss the sweat from Jena's neck from just below her ear, then I turn to taste Raven. Jena is sugar and peppermint spice while Raven is molasses and cinnamon. I want nothing more than to bury my face between their legs.

Jena must have the same idea, she's reaching for my cock and moving to get her mouth around it. I'm able to perform other tasks, but all of my muscles and nerves are effected by what she's doing to me.

Her legs are spread for Raven, while Raven lifts a knee and spreads for me -- a heavenly oral circle. Jena makes me feel things I've only previously imagined as I dive into Raven's welcoming pussy, lapping up her rich earthy flavor. I'm tasked with taming a wild animal, no drive for climax, just soothing nurture, calming adoration, and a full appreciation of my lovers' spirits.

We're absolutely raging with endorphins when we switch directions. Raven turns and closes her soothing lips around my cock while Jena swings around and spreads her legs for me, startling me with the rubber dick strapped between her legs.

AlexBailey
AlexBailey
167 Followers