A T-Girl and a Tomboy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What exactly are we shooting here?" Zoe asks, amused seeing us get lost in each other.

"This is what I was talking about last night at dinner," Leilani answers.

"Oh? So where's your boy? Didn't you just tell Kai he couldn't make it?"

"I said 'maybe' he couldn't make it." Leilani laughs. "He's been here this whole time."

Zoe stops snapping pics. "Wait, where..." She looks at the girls and then at me. She looks at my chest, my neck and crotch. "I'll be damned." She lifts her camera and takes a few close-ups. "I had no idea. I thought you were just... I thought you were a girl. I didn't even question it. Kai has no idea. It figures that you'd be friends with Leilani."

Raven gets off her board and stands in the water next to me. She leans in for a kiss and plants a long one on me while Zoe's camera clicks away. I'm straddling my board. My cheeky surf-suit is snug up my ass with the camera catching me mostly from behind.

Leilani and Jena talk privately for a minute before Jena says, "I'll be right back." She dashes for the tent, heading up the beach. Her athletic butt jiggling as she runs across the sand.

"So you, Raven and Jena are lovers?" Zoe asks. "That's crazy. What's it like being caught in the middle between those two?"

"Who says Alex is the one caught in the middle?" asks Raven.

"Being 'caught' almost sounds like a bad thing when you say it that way," says Leilani.

"I like catching you in the middle of me." Zoe teases, letting her camera hang by a lanyard as she and Leilani kiss again. They nuzzle and smooch before breaking-off with blushing cheeks and big smiles.

"Zoe, you know that this is all for fun - catch-and-release, right?" says Leilani.

"It's always fun with you, Lei..."

They kiss again.

With the camera down, I look around and notice several people watching us from the beach. There are many groups of people interested in what these girls are up to with all of the cameras and equipment, now they're watching Zoe and Leilani kiss.

Leilani's employees have brought a quiver of surfboards to the water. Raven hikes up the sand and trades her longboard for a 'fish'; a swallow-tailed short-board with four fins. It's only about as long as she is tall. She brings it to the water and paddles out to the beginning of the small shore break. I wouldn't usually bother with the small surf here in the shallows, but she immediately pops up and catches the lip of a small wave.

She moves about with the same grace and confidence she uses on a balance beam, riding the crest with a series of cross stepping, spin-outs and 360s. She makes it look like an effortless dance. Her legs are beautiful, her footwork incredible. It looks more like figure skating than surfing. She ends with a graceful dismount and a salutation. There's an eruption of applause from the beach while Zoe curses that she wasn't ready for video.

"Come back and do that again," Zoe says. She wades over to me. "Let me lay on your board while we ride the trough in front of her. I want to catch her up close from a low angle."

This time Zoe is ready. Raven pulls it off even better than the first ride, only stepping off after the board hits the sand. Her hair is still dry. She's relaxed and poised the way gymnasts train to be. Every move in control, everything she does - intentional and balanced. She would have earned a perfect score for execution in a meet, instead, a professional videographer catches it all. Again the growing crowd erupts, this time even louder.

"That's my girl, Raven, dancin' on the lip!" Shouts Leilani.

Jena gets back just as Raven is setting set up for another ride. I don't recognize Jena at first, she's changed, or rather, she's in boy-mode, with shorts and a tee-shirt over her surf-suit. Her braids are tucked into a hat. At a glance she looks like a scrappy teenage guy.

Zoe wades half-way out to the small shore-break with her camera. Raven catches another wave and dances it to the sand and is greeted in the arms of Mr. Jena, who wraps her up and plants a dramatic kiss on her. The applause gets louder the longer the kiss lasts, ending with whistles and cat calls.

"That was beautiful." says Zoe, holding up her camera as if to say 'it's all in here.'

***

Indelible

Zoe takes more shots of us with Jena as a 'lucky boy' with the affections of two girls. She's less convincing as a boy than I am as a girl, but since people are more accepting of tomboys, it hardly matters. I love it. She's my boyfriend, my beautiful little tomboy-boyfriend and Raven and I are her surfer-chick girlfriends.

"It's gonna be best tide soon. Let's head out to the waves. How are your wings Jena?" Leilani asks.

"Ready to fly," says Jena.

We haven't surfed together in years but last time we did, Jena was crazy, completely aggro. She would ride any big wave and try any suicidal trick, coming in half-drowned and black and blue, time after time. Once, after wiping out and taking a board to the head, her dad had Papa's install soft guards around the front and back edges.

"What have you got, Alex?" Leilani asks.

"How do you follow that?" I shake my head.

"With Jena," says Leilani.

We soon find ourselves out on the water, paddling our way to the line-up, with the pier in the background. This isn't the best beach for big surf but it does have it's moments. For me it's always been a matter of hit and miss, but Leilani seems to have it down to a science. The wave sets are becoming more regular, and they're quickly getting bigger.

Hydrofoil Charlie is set up on the pier, shooting video from his drone. Zoe and her cameras are riding on the back of Leilani's wave runner. Other surfers see them and recognize her. Then something happens that has never happened to me before, not at the pier anyway. The waiting surfers lets us pass to the head of the line up.

"Oh shit. They see Zoe and they expect a show," I say it so only Jena and Raven can hear me.

"Yeah, you figure?" Jena laughs. She has no problem being the center of attention — she's glad to go first.

Jena catches the first swell of a new set and makes the drop on a wave that's taller than she is. She finds her balance and rides down the face, making a powerful bottom turn, cutting across the wave, keeping her speed while watching the lip. She finds her moment and picks a spot where the wave is just beginning to curl. She pumps and shoots up through it, clearing the crest by several feet. I hear people whooping and hollering as she lands back on the face and rides it down for another powerful bottom turn.

The wave has a small barrel forming behind her, so she climbs for some great pictures with the tube in the back-ground while she gets ready for her next stunt. When she sees the conditions she's looking for, she carves, pumps and launches herself through the breaking lip like a rocket. She does a spectacular 360° horizontal turn - gracefully flying above the wave with one hand on her board. When gravity tips the scales, she gets her feet back on deck, lands on the back of the wave and kicks-out. It's the highest launch I've seen anyone land successfully.

Cheers and whistles erupt from the waiting surfers.

On the squad, Jena is the highest flying cheerleader, their best aerialist. Why would things be any different on the water?

Next it's Raven's turn. She makes the drop and carves up and down the face of the wave, making clean and graceful turns. She effortlessly climbs to hover and dance on the crest as the wave curls just below her. She twirls four or five revolutions with palms out, arms extended, finally dropping into the back door of the closing barrel and riding down into the trough, finishing with a handstand and a forward roll, like in a balance-beam routine. She manages a few more jumps before losing speed and dismounts in the shallows with hands raised high.

More whistles and cheers. I hear a salty older surfer grumbling about how that isn't real surfing.

My turn. What the hell am I going to do? Go hard or go home? Sam had been making me focus on fundamentals - reading the ocean and getting my technique down. I'd put in so much time, I felt ready to compete, but now all of the attention is getting to my nerves. I drop badly in a nose dive, and almost pearl first thing, with the nose of my board nearly plunging into the face of the wave. I would have been dragged over the break and put through the washing machine, but I make some desperate moves and end up saving it. I find my balance and center myself, taking a long, deep breath.

I remember Sam's words as my instructor. "Don't overwork it if you need to impress."

Everything except the surfboard and the ocean falls away. I know this spot. I know this wave and this off-shore wind. The pent up energy of the Pacific ocean is pushing the swell up to the shore, while the wind pushes back against it, making it slow down and grow taller.

Almost in slow-motion, I carve my path, keeping a good drive as I zig and zag with full control. The wave has a small barrel forming behind me now. I cut back and pivot on the breaking crest of the wave, right in front of the curl, then turn back down the line - the cleanest natural path. The wave keeps rolling, so I carve and cut back again, pulling the same clean maneuver, a little more smoothly the second time. Everything seems to slow down and I see endless possibilities open up before me.

I'm still riding when the wave flattens out. I've just had my best ride at the pier, with some of the best conditions. I'm in full girl-mode and Zoe Hannah is shooting the whole thing.

When I finish, I see my girls on the sand, jumping and cheering. Jena is still dressed like a boy. I haul-out to applause and cat-call whistles. I run to Jena and let her plant a kiss on me like she did with Raven, kissing me long and hard, knowing that a lot of people are watching. It's fun putting on a show while Charlie's drone buzzes overhead.

"Those were some mad aerials, Jena. You were going off! On that last one, you were up there for days! And Raven, that was sweet! You were like a leaf, blowing across the water."

Leilani says, "You girls killed it. Those were epic rides. What was that, Alex? I thought you were shark bait, but then you saved it and went all warrior. Way to represent. I'm proud to have you wear the store logo." Leilani is overjoyed, but she's watching the waves spray as they hit the indicator rock. "Jena, we need to get you flying again with just the surf-suit. Come on, it's still grinding out there. Lets tow you at the reef-break and get you in orbit."

They want to use the wave runner to tow Jena at the bigger waves that are farther out. They'll be away from the crowds of surfers, and with the extra speed of the wave runner she can probably triple the height of her aerials.

Word has spread that Zoe Hannah is shooting an aerialist. Crowds form on the beach and the pier.

Jena nods up at Charlie's drone and makes sure Zoe is ready. She kisses me again then strips off her shirt, hat and shorts, transforming from a scrappy surfer kid to her champion-gymnast self. The onlookers sound surprised, there's an audible murmur as she grabs her board and jumps on the back of the wave runner.

"We'll be right back, see you at the tent." Leilani yells as she guns the throttle and takes off across the surf..

"They're going to launch her..." I worry to Raven.

"She'll be fine. She's crazy. Let's go to the tent and watch the drone monitor. Charlie set up a live-feed for the store."

We're running across the sand when I realize that my ass looks about the same as Jena's did when she ran up the beach. I look back and catch several sets of eyes watching us. What if they knew...?

We get to the front of the tent and try to work our way through the crowd so we can see the monitor. At first people aren't moving, but then someone notices us.

"It's them, It's the blue girls. Let them through!" Kai sees us and shouts for us to come sit with him. We make it over but there's nowhere to sit or to stand. He laughs and picks us up, putting one of us on each shoulder. I'm careful to sit in a way so he wont feel my gaff, settling with one leg folded underneath me. Raven does the same on his other side.

We get perched just in time. The video feed is coming from the drone, looking down from high above the wave runner. Leilani is driving, gunning it toward a huge double-overhead wave, bigger than anything closer to the pier. Zoe is holding onto the back and Jena is behind, holding a tow-rope, riding her board. We can see perfectly as Leilani turns the wave runner, and Jena lets go. She hits the wave like a spring board, launching herself, with her fists in front like Super Girl. She kicks her board away, letting it fall from her. She isn't using a leash, so it won't get yanked back to hit her or disrupt her flight. At the peak of the launch, she effortlessly flips backward, entering the water with barely a splash. When she comes up, she pats herself on the head to let Leilani and Zoe know she's okay.

They ride by and scoop her up, then go to retrieve her surfboard.

"Ho! That girl can fly! Ha! She was a boy a few minutes ago and she was kissing both of you. You're like Leilani. You like girls, right? Ha, ha!" Kai laughs and laughs.

Raven smiles and winks at me. The video monitor shows Jena setting up for another run.

"Look at the pier!" Someone in the crowd shouts and points to the pier's huge video screens. They're showing the same feed we're watching.

Jena is getting towed at another wave as the drone camera drops to a lower angle. This time she repeats the move she did by the pier, breaking through the lip and doing a graceful horizontal rotation with the board at her side. As she comes down, she tries to get her feet back on the deck but she's too high. She bails just before hitting the water, landing hard on her left thigh.

The crowd makes a soundtrack for the video. "Ooooh! Woooooah! Oof!" The monitor follows the wave runner while the big screen shows a slow-motion replay of Jena's painful mistake. It rejoins the live feed when they pick her up. We see her moving carefully, favoring her left leg. Leilani is steering through the waves, looking over her shoulder, while Zoe is checking in with Jena. Jena gives a thumbs up and the pier and beach sound like a ballgame when a hurt player is determined good to play.

"How did Charlie get the drone feed on the pier?" I ask from Kai's shoulder.

"Oh, they show all kind of stuff on the screens. They got people walking around with cameras, so they change it up a lot. Charlie talked to one of them earlier. They been patching in his drone camera from time to time. They showed your crazy-ass ride. You got real skills, but that was good luck too, right?"

"Yeah, Bruh." I shrug.

"Hey, don't feel bad. Luck is a gift. Everyone could use more." Kai reaches up and pats my shoulder with his huge hand.

The wave runner is hurling Jena at another wave, but this time the lip is already curling. Their timing is off. The experienced surfers in the crowd can see the problem and they sound worried. Kai holds onto us nervously. If the wave is curling too much when Jena hits it, she could be destroyed, like running head-on into a wall at high speed. I hear a man's voice over the loud speakers say, "Uh-oh. I don't think she's got it this time."

The drone watches from about 30 feet as the wave runner turns and hurls Jena at the wave. She goes up the face and under the curl, disappearing from view for a moment... then she explodes from the top, tucked tightly in a backward roll. Her surfboard has vanished. She's been launched skyward, spinning backwards, holding onto her ankles, doing back-flips; one... two... three... still rising... four... five turns before gravity starts pulling her back down. Two more turns, six... seven... she pulls out of the tuck and makes a clean entry behind the wave.

"Woo-hoo!'"..."Yeah"..."Nice!" The beach and the pier sound like a stadium when the home-team scores.

The Pier shows replays over and over, then shows a slow-motion replay, zoomed in close enough to see the freckles on Jena's face whenever they flip into view. With each rotation she has a different expression; sheer intensity as she breaks through the curl, concentration on holding the tuck for the second, a look of satisfaction with the third, the fourth shows a burst of adrenaline. Then comes the money shot; Jena is tucked into a ball, flying in pure bliss, the same blissful look from last night when she rode my cock for the first time. They freeze that shot on the big screen and overlay it with a frame used for the pier's promotional graphics, they have their new promo. The pier's huge display keeps it on repeat for a few minutes before going back to other programming. The store monitor is switched back to random surfing videos.

Several other Fearless Girls are in the shop, girls from the Junior Varsity team who had not been at the G-Squad party. They're proudly walking about in their uniforms. When they see us they start chanting.

"Fearless! Fearless! Fearless!"

"Fearless Girls!" Raven pumps her fist in the air.

"Yeah Raven! Yeah Tonya!" They think I'm my sister.

A woman with a laminated badge asks, "Are you the Fearless Girls?" She lifts a large camera to her shoulder and the big screen on the pier switches to us, live.

"Damn right we're Fearless Girls!" Raven belts it out. The pier's speaker system makes it sound like thunder. "That was my squad sister Jena catching all that air!"

The crowd chants. "Fearless! Fearless! Fearless!"

The big screen is showing two pretty girls perched on the shoulders of the Hawaiian giant.

"Let's hear it for Papa's Surf Shop! Yeah! That was Leilani driving the wave runner, with Zoe Hannah on camera. Thanks to Charlie from Pacific Hydrofoil for the incredible drone footage. You really made us look good out there, Charlie."

Raven smiles and fidgets dramatically while the crowd whistles and shouts encouragement.

"I'm Raven, and I'm here with Jena and Alex of the Fearless Girls' G-Squad. We're here to have fun and try on some of the fine house-brand apparel. Papa's is the best surf shop all up and down the PCH. A big mahalo to Kai and Leilani, for all of their support."

Raven rubs the muscles in Kai's huge arm, and kisses him on the forehead.

"We're riding his boards out there. Mahalo, Kai!"

Kai speaks. "Aloha, Welcome to Papa's beach camp. Mahalo cheerleaders and friends for buying choke surfboards. My sister Leilani gives much mahalo to all of you for buying so many swimsuits!"

His smile is infectious. It's impossible not to love Kai.

"Tonight we're having a kaluha feast here at camp. We got a whole pig cooking under the sand. Come by when you get hungry - we got da- 'onolicious grinds."

The crowd chants, "Papa! Papa! Papa!"

I laugh. "Hey, Kai. They're calling you Papa, the Earth Goddess."

"Right? Look at me! They call me goddess? Ha! Ha! HA! That's because I let Leilani name the shop. Ha ha!" Kai quakes with laughter.

The big screens cut to another scene.

With the camera off, Raven and I realize that the last we saw of Jena, she was falling headfirst into big surf. We thank Kai and climb down off of his shoulders. He puts a hand around my middle and sets me on the floor with a tight wedgie that doesn't go unnoticed. I pull the fabric out of my ass with my thumbs

I'm so small compared to Kai. Thank God he's friendly - he could do anything to me that he wanted.

I run across the beach and down the sand to the water. We get there just as Leilani beaches the wave runner and Jena is instantly surrounded by people with cellphones and cameras in hand.

Jena has a broken surfboard, and huge grin.

A tourist asks what happened to her board.