A T-Girl and a Tomboy Pt. 03

Story Info
A surfer and a swimsuit model.
20.5k words
4.85
24.3k
36

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexBailey
AlexBailey
167 Followers

A Surfer and a Swimsuit Model

_____________

Hello!

This is part three of a full length novel in four parts. It's a gender-fluid, 'what if everything fell into place,' fantasy about self-discovery, coming out and coming of age. It explores pansexuality, cross-dressing and several fetishes - especially for things like swimsuits and athletic-wear. Some parts have bondage and D/s themes. There are family dynamics and dysfunctions, social conflict and misconceived religious interventions. The enthusiasm and foolishness of youth is at play, and there is experimentation with drugs. Some characters are hostile and bring a touch of violence, and of course, there is a lot of kinky sexual adventure, often gilded with loving romance. All characters are 18+. Enjoy!

_______________

***

All In

Smell has a way of activating memory. Even in sleep, my nose can ground me to a place - where I am in the world. Though I've traveled so much and slept in so many beds, my first waking glimmer of a thought is that it's good to be home.

I'm having the kind of dreams that I don't want to wake from - sweet and sensual, sexual and exciting. I want to stay in my dreams, but something is pulling me over the line where I'm too awake - too aware of strange and pleasurable sensations in the real world. I desperately try to hold on but my dreamland fantasy is slipping away. Something is disturbing me - tugging at me. I try to brush it away but I can't... there's a head of hair in the way.

Oh my god! My eyes fly open. I'm still half asleep but I hear myself moaning. Jena is sucking on my cock! Her mouth has me - first thing in the morning.

At first, I can't make sense of anything, but then my nose confirms what I'm seeing. I can smell them. Jena! Raven! They're actually here! We're all naked in my bed - in my home... and Jena is fucking me with her mouth. I lift my head from the pillow and rub my eyes.

Jena is between my legs on her hands and knees, while Raven has her hands all over Jena.

Raven smiles. "Well, that woke her up. Good morning sweet girl."

The sun is trying to break through the fluttering shades of my bedroom windows. Memories of yesterday come back to me in pieces as I recall the chain of events that got us here. Holy shit! We're squad-sisters, and friends with benefits! Benefits...like waking up like this?

"Oh Fuck." I love her mouth. We did this last night too... I was in girl-mode at the squad party. Am I really on the squad? The whole night floods back to me, and I still can't believe they're really here with me.

"Jena? Raven?"

"Hmm?"

"Yeah?"

Jena is going at me like I'm her breakfast, while Raven is holding and caressing her from behind. The morning light is shining across the girls. They contrast beautifully. Jena's skin is light, and her body has the tone of a surfer and a gymnast, agile and strong. Raven is dark and sumptuous— a dancer, long and lithe.

I have no words, just jumbled fading dreams and unbelievable reality - being sucked awake by my lifelong crush... I lean back into my pillow, gently rocking my hips, enjoying her mouth as she deep-throats me. Pre-cum is seeping down her throat.

In utter bliss I lay back with my eyes closed, no longer thinking about everything - just taking a ride on her creative enthusiasm. Her lubed thumb suddenly slips into my ass and I gasp. She owns me. I'm completely fucked - but in the nicest way. I'm her toy. I can't move or talk, and I'm barely breathing.

Jena lets my cock slip out of her mouth and licks her lips, watching my reactions as she continues working her thumb in me.

Her expression is gentile. "I love you, Alex. I always have, but now it's just... it's so much more." She palms my ass-cheek with her biggest digit planted in my ass, waiting for my response.

I can barely think as she grips me from the inside, but I manage to say, "I love you too. I mean... it's like we're cousins or something, but... Uh!... I've always had feelings for you, and, well...Oh!... we're fucking now, but it's way deeper than that."

"Yeah?" She clenches my cheek and pushes her thumb deeper. "It's been a long time coming," she says with a crooked smile and a purr.

Raven scoots up beside us. "Hey, you two got enough love for three?"

Jena kisses Raven along her high cheek bone. "Yes, beautiful girl. You're in on this too. Do you want to help me fuck our t-girl?"

Raven smiles like a rascal. "Is this going to be your first entire day as a girl?"

I nod nervously, too distracted to make words. Raven is unshakable. She always exudes confidence, just like her famous genetic father. In the squad, she is a driving creative force, why would she be any different with her squad-sisters?

"Oh come on, Alex. You're a pretty girl. You can't just 'think' it. You're a freaking cheerleader. Sell it! Show everyone why they should believe it - just like last night. You were fearless when you stepped out into that yard."

Did I seem fearless?

Jena removes her thumb and puts two fingers inside me now. I shudder and clench. It's more intense than I could have imagined. I've fantasized about being penetrated but I didn't consider how vulnerable and submissive it would make me feel.

Jena's fingers are the biggest thing I've ever had in me, and her face says she wants to do more. I'm about to say 'yellow light' when she lets up just enough so I don't cramp. I breathe hard, trying to calm myself.

"Relax," she says, "Your cock is way bigger than this."

Seeming to be getting a sense of what I can handle, she turns to Raven.

The girls kiss and give me a moment to catch-up while they tongue-wrestle right in front of me. Then they share access to my body. Raven's hand wraps around my cock, and they take turns sucking, kissing, fingering, and thumbing me. I can't tell whose fingers are whose, or who's doing what as I'm being played with - all of my most sensitive parts are being erotically stimulated.

"Aw, look at our new sister," says Raven. "Let's show her what it's like to get fucked by morning-wood."

Jena scoots in close between my legs and I realize that she's wearing a strap-on. It's mere inches from my throbbing asshole. I've dreamed of this - is it really about to happen?

I eagerly hold my knees up and pull them back, to make my 'pussy' more available as she climbs in close and lines herself up to enter me.

As the tip of her cock slides across my slippery puckered hole, my eyes flutter and roll back into my head. Oh god, yes!

Raven squeezes my cock and Jena slips her tip into me. A rush of pre-cum oozes over Raven's fingers as Jena steadily slides the dildo deeper into my body. It's huge, making me stretch around it as she forces it ever deeper. I'm getting pegged in the ass by this girl, this champion athlete.

Our hips meet and she is buried. I'm cocked, clenching, filled with the foreign object and consumed with erotic pleasures that Jena has complete control of - it's strapped between her legs. She reverses her muscles, and her cock begins a slow withdrawal from my shaking body.

Raven's hands stroke my cock while Jena reverses direction again... then again... and again. She develops a rhythm - they both do. My eyes flutter open just enough to take in the scene, to appreciate this incredible pornographic picture - a magical ménage à trois and my first pegging.

Jena is working me now, using the strength in her legs and hips to thrust into me. She studies my face, watching every twitch of pleasure. She seems to know exactly how it feels and is pushing my arousal constantly higher as her pelvis slams into my ass.

I see the girls focus their desires on me, and I feel a tightening in my taint and balls. As one girl strokes my insides, the other girl tugs my cock, overwhelming my nervous system. If I could reach...if I could do anything, I would grab their tender bits... but I can't. I can't do anything but take the ride they're putting me on. I'm their fuck-toy.

Their loving faces glow in the morning light. I can't believe how lucky I am to have this connection with them. Both of them.

The thought overwhelms me, and my over-stimulated nervous system explodes. Cum shoots into the air, splattering Jena in the face and Raven across the chest. The rest makes a warm sticky splash on my belly, as my male scent fills the room.

Jena roughly withdraws from me, and both girls greedily go after my mess. They lick it up, running their tongues all over me and each other, looking everywhere for more. I want to watch them but I have to lay my head back on my pillow and rest.

"Oh, that's our sweet girl," says Raven. "I loved it from the first time I tasted you last night. You're so sweet and delicious, and so fun to play with... and I can make you up like a girl."

Jena says, "Hey Alex... I'm sorry we never pegged you last night. I really didn't want to disappoint you..."

"What? No..." I'm still breathless. "This is...WOW! Last night was incredible."

"Yeah... you were incredible too. That was my first real cock. We took each other's hetero-virginity last night." Jena laughs. "It's hard to think of me as a virgin before yesterday, but that really was my first time in the biblical sense. Yours too, right?"

"Uh-huh."

Raven says, "This is really sweet. It's like we're all girls hanging out together, but one of us has a cock. We're going to have a lot of fun together... but hey, you haven't been with a guy yet, have you?"

I shrug. My experience with Sam probably doesn't qualify.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You probably wanted your first time as a girl to be with Sam, didn't you?"

What, is she psychic?

"Uh-huh." I nod. In spite of every wonderful thing that has just happened to my body, I feel a wash of disappointment.

"You're still all fucked up about him, aren't you?" Raven hugs me. "It's okay. Sam was your first heartbreak. It can take awhile to heal. You'll probably always have a special place in your heart for him. You're just not ready to move on yet."

"I'm sorry," I say.

They both laugh gently and hug me in the most sympathetic way.

"It's okay, baby. We're girls. We understand," says Raven. "The three of us can be girlfriends and just do whatever you're comfortable with, okay? I love this. Hey, since we're already sisters, can the three of us be together for the rest of the school-year?"

Is Raven asking for an official love triangle? It's the chance of a lifetime, but I'm shaking with nerves, wondering how much of it could just be an ecstasy after-glow.

Jena says, "We can declare it tonight at the pier. Will you be with us, Alex? From now until graduation? Sandy could collar us tonight."

"I'll be with you two, but does the collar really mean anything?" I ask.

Jena laughs and shakes her head. "Well, it's really a Sandy thing, but it can be a lot of fun... Should we just go naked then?"

"I like the collar thing," says Raven, "I want to be bound to you. It goes both ways - three ways with us. Each of us would belong to the other two."

"That's kind of intense," I say, "Does that mean we would only be with each other?"

Jena says, "Others can come and go, but we're lovers and partners until the end of our commitment."

Raven's shoulders slump as she looks at us with a vulnerability I haven't seen in her before.

Jena says, "Oh, Raven baby. I'm yours as long as you want me... probably longer than that. I've just got this feeling that someday, I'm going to hear about you - something you've done or who you've become... I'll be all like, Raven? Yeah, I knew her back in high school."

Raven frowns bites her lower lip. "Just in high-school? Why only then?"

Jena lifts her brow. "You always say 'until graduation' or 'until we go off to college,' but you haven't even told me which college you're going to. You've been accepted everywhere you applied..."

Raven explains the unsurety of her mother's finances, and that once she graduates, her famous father is no longer required to pay child support, and is under no obligation to pay anything for her college.

"I still don't know what I'm going to do," she says. "I may have to take one of the offers I've had for modeling so I can put some cash together, then I can go back to school in a year or two."

Jena says, "I'm not going out for any sports scholarships, so I could take a year off. Maybe I could try to get a surfing sponsorship." She laughs. "Like that would ever happen..."

I say, "I don't know where I'm going yet, I guess Australia is out. I like doing school online. You can study from anywhere, and it's not that expensive - not like being on campus. We could go anywhere in the world, get a place together and pay for the rent with part time work."

"You make it sound so easy," says Jena.

"What's hard about it? You have to live somewhere, why does it have to be an expensive place like California? There are lots of places we could go that would be easier. Too bad Hawaii is so expensive, we could probably even make it there if we try."

"Really?" Raven asks, "You'd hang with me while I get things figured out?"

"Sure," I say.

"Raven," Jena says. "I love you. I love both of you. I'll do a ceremony where we commit if that's what you need... but let's take the full day and decide at the bonfire fire tonight - or we can even give it more time." She chuckles. "Maybe we should wait and see how things go without sipping any more of Cheryl's Gatorade for a while."

Raven sighs and moans. "Oh... That's probably a good idea." She looks a little embarrassed but still hopeful.

They both turn to me.

"I'm in."

***

Freaks Out

We drag ourselves out of bed, and I can tell they're sore in some of the same places I am. I grab my Australian aloe gel and turn on the shower. The red water polo suit with Tonya's name is still in here, I hang it on a towel hook.

"So... swimsuits?" Raven asks.

"Huh? Yeah, swimsuits, leotards, bodysuits, I like them a lot."

"Why is that? What do they do for you?"

I chuckle. "I'm not really sure. I just know they feel really good and I love the way they look, especially on you girls. I just... I don't know. I guess it's a fetish. I just feel better when I'm all snug and tight. Wetsuits are great too."

"Cool, I love wearing Lycra and wetsuits," says Raven.

Jena laughs. "Yes, Miss. Raven, we are very aware of what you like; anything that shows off your beautiful ass. You know it's a thing don't you? Raven has the finest ass, anywhere, any time. There are girls who hate you for it, but not me. I just want to kiss your sweet ass - and nibble it so tenderly... hmm."

"Feel free to kiss my ass." Raven laughs.

We wash and rub each other everywhere, taking special care of all of our sore and sensitive places, each with a handful of aloe. My fingers make sure to get the gel into every abused nook and over-used cranny as the girls lean against the tiled wall and moan with pleasure.

"How about you, Jena?" I ask. "What special kinks do you have that we should know about?"

Jena is caught in the headlights. "Well, if we're being honest and up front..." She lets out a big sigh. "Ready? Okay... I'm a tomboy and a pervert, and I really like to fuck. I love getting fucked too, but I'm always getting more than I put out. I come so fast - I feel like a guy sometimes."

"Yeah? Do ya think?" says Raven.

"Oh, okay. I see how you are... like I can help it? Do you think I want to have seizures in less than a minute when someone gives my clit attention? I get so fucking turned on. I can go longer if I pretend I'm a guy. I like athletic clothes too, and thanks to Sandy, I've gotten into some kinky bondage stuff. She gave me a chest binder that I love to wear. Wrap me up tight and I'm yours. Does that make me a pervert?"

"Yeah, you're right there with Sandy, aren't you? Do you want us to tie you up and fuck you?" Raven asks hopefully.

"Oh, I love playing tie-up games, and I love getting fucked by you two, but honestly; I like it more when I get to do the fucking. I'd love to be your big strong guy. I'd take you both in my arms..." Jena flexes her gymnast muscles "...lay you both down in a field of flowers, bend your ankles back beside your ears and fuck your brains out."

"Damn, you and Sandy were a hell of a match," I say.

"Right? I wanted to do that to you last night, but I guess that I just got too excited... I think that's why I'm afraid of relationships, I don't think one person can handle me." She eyes us hopefully.

"Last night was awesome..." Raven says, "... watching both of you lose your virginity..."

Her words are accurate, it was a primal rite of passage - a thing most people mark as a before-and-after life event. I feel like something in me changed, but I still feel so inexperienced.

They both nonchalantly rinse their own tender-folds with probing fingers, and I feel genuinely welcome as one of the girls.

"How about you Raven?" Jena asks, "Tell us about your kinks."

Raven avoids making eye-contact. "I like a lot of things. I could probably be considered an exhibitionist. I like being admired and watched - especially while dancing. I love our uniforms, and tight clothes. I absolutely love the way both of you look at me... and the way you fuck me." She meets our gaze, swoons and shakes her head. "I like the rope stuff Sandy and Shawna were doing, I could definitely see trying some of that... be under your control? I don't know, I could be into anything with you two."

A rush of desire pushes me to test her. I kiss Raven deeply and her body responds, inspiring me. I slip a finger into her slit and pull her toward me, up onto her toes. She hangs on my finger and grabs her own nipples, contorting her body while we kiss. I could do almost anything to her and she would welcome it. My tired and tender cock swells again as I think of everything we can explore together. Jena and Raven seem to be as weird as I am.

"This is great," I say. "You both make me feel like I'm not such a freak."

Raven smiles. "We're all freaks."

"Freaky lovers," says Jena.

***

AKA Tomboy

Once we're all fresh and clean, the girls volunteer us for laundry duty. I put on a skirt and they go naked as we wander through the house, collecting all of the dirty laundry. We're some of the first ones up, and I suspect part of the reason for this mission is to see who everyone else fell asleep with.

"Rise and shine and get naked! Laundry call," says Jena. We hear feeble moans and grumbles. "Hand over everything you want clean for tonight at the pier."

Sleepy girls are stripping wherever we go - so much lace and satin, so much gorgeous naked female body. Here I am collecting all of the cheerleaders' clothes in a huge bag, like Santa Clause on a panty raid. Ho ho ho. The entire house smells like pussy.

"Nope. I am not gay. I am definitely very into girls." I confirm it out loud as I head for the back yard.

"I think everyone here is into girls," says Tonya, laughing from the kitchen. Even with her bad ankle, she's up with Jess and Liz, making breakfast before anyone else is out of bed. "You've always been kind of femme, but I never saw you as 'gay.' You've always seemed like a lesbian tomboy."

"A very pretty tomboy," says Jena, with a boyish grin. "Maybe you can handle me."

"I love handling you."

Tonya rolls her eyes.

"Shh... Hey girls, come look." Raven whispers to us from the short hallway.

We go over and look through the door of Jess' old bedroom. We see Cheryl and Sandy cuddled on the bed. Sandy is asleep but Cheryl sees us and smiles contently, then closes her eyes and snuggles her love.

Raven closes the door quietly.

We get back to the laundry room and put the laundry into the machines. Everyone on the squad is used to being on the road, so most of their personal stuff and every uniform piece is marked so it can all be thrown together. The big industrial washer and dryer are for uniforms and towels, the regular house-size washer and dryer are for delicates

AlexBailey
AlexBailey
167 Followers