A T-Girl and a Tomboy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It 's surreal. We're having a moment of fame. Word has gotten out that 'the surfer girls in blue' are part of the Fearless Girls squad, and they are modeling at the Papa's Surf Shop tent. A crowd has gathered, delighting Leilani. Sponsoring Squad Weekend is paying off in exposure and advertising, and now the store is making constant sales.

Surf-suits like the ones we were wearing are selling out. Leilani has already brought out more, twice. I add a red and black one to my collection. "Hey Raven, Jena, get one of these. It matches our uniform colors." They both already one in their piles.

"Hey Leilani, do you want us to model any of your wetsuits?"

She has a bunch of sexy rubber spring suits, but they aren't getting much attention. "Sure, try one of those neoprene suits. I'll let you each have one even though it's not our brand, but just the one, okay? Those are expensive."

The smooth-skin rubber is thin but they are made like wetsuits. With a soft nylon liner and flattering lines, they're very well made, with three styles to choose from. We chose a cheeky sleeveless racer-back with a front zipper.

We go to the back room and I put on my new favorite suit. It's snug as I pull it up around my body. It holds me firmly between the legs. I shiver as I watch the girls squeeze into theirs. We seem equally turned on as we get used to the suits and check each other out. I look in the mirror and find it hard to make sense that I am one of the girls staring back. Jena and Raven are beside me, each with a hand on my shoulder and one on their own hip. I hold them around their middles and hear a camera click.

Leilani comes in behind us, looking as impressed as we are. She walks around us, taking pictures from many odd angles and getting close-ups of different parts of our bodies.

She looks up at each of us. "Can I touch you?"

We all consent. "Of course."

Leilani goes straight for me, circling slowly, rubbing her fingers across my rubber suit. Her inspection is thorough as she tugs around at the leg openings, checking how well the gaff and suit conceal my gender.

She runs her fingers under the hip of my suit's leg-loops, unfastening the belt of my gaff, and pulling it out from under the swimsuit, letting my cock free under the smooth rubber. The shape of my swelling cock is clear under the form fitting neoprene, it's in conflict with the gender implied by the rest of me and my padded top.

Leilani takes more pictures. "That is so damn hot. Look at you, you're both, you're Māhū. Here, shine each other up." She pulls a can from her bag and sprays silicone on the front and back of our suits. "Rub it around."

Leilani rubs the silicone up and down the front of me, using her hands to spread the shine into every surface. It's a glistening black wet-look, completely erotic to me. My cock swells under the rubber encasing it. I gasp as she strokes along the underside of my length, and all along the sides and to the tip. She is making sure not to miss anything.

She moves around behind to access the rest of my crotch, rubbing all of my sensitive places and up my back. She continues stroking gratuitously, then goes back with her fingertips checking for any spots she may have missed.

Leilani is beautiful in a sumptuous and casual way, wearing a flower-print bikini top and khaki shorts, her flip-flop sandals seem like they're attached to her feet. She is every bit my fantasy of what life could have been for me; a beautiful island girl, owner of a surf-shop in a family with strong roots to their tropical ancestral home. I can't imagine why she would leave the islands, what did California have to offer her?

The whole mood of the back room has changed as it becomes more than just a shine job. Raven and Jena are shining each other's rubber suits, and I'm trying not to drool. Raven is crouching into Jena's hands as Jena uses her knuckles to munch Raven's pussy and ass through the rubber. Raven sways about, breathing heavily, eyes closed.

My suit is glistening everywhere. Leilani's caressing fingers are incredible. She pulls my cock out the side of my suit and tugs me straight. She gets down on her knees in front of me as though she's inspecting me again. Mesmerizing like a snake charmer, she suddenly pops my cock into her mouth and bobs around a couple of times. She swoons and makes a deep throated whimper, then she goes crazy on me.

I'm shocked. It hadn't crossed my mind that this could happen. I collapse into a chair and see our reflections in the trifold mirror. Jena and Raven are shiny all over, but they continue rubbing on each other while keeping a close eye on us.

Leilani's mouth is amazing, everything she does wakes new sensations, her tongue finds special places I didn't know I had. I run my fingers in her curly hair. She lets my cock out of her mouth and curls her tongue around her middle finger, getting it nice and wet. She spreads my knees apart and puts her hand on my ass. She pulls my suit aside and presses her finger tip to my clenched asshole. I moan involuntarily and my whole body shivers.

Leilani smiles. "Relax yourself," she says, and takes my cock back into her mouth. Her kissing and sucking steals my attention and my muscles unwind. Jena and Raven are holding each other and watching Leilani. The back room looks like a lesbian fetish-porno. Leilani is enjoying me, but I feel that she is showing me how to enjoy my body, licking and sucking as she presses her finger into my ass, while kneading my empty ball sack. I watch and hold her beautiful curly brown hair as it bobs between my legs.

What a beautiful woman, exotic, athletic, delicious... I'm realizing that I have a real thing for island girls. While she pleasures me, I imagine how different life could have been growing up like her.

I catch eyes with Raven. She's watching intently, but not with any jealousy. Jena is going to town, rubbing under Raven's suit now. She may be dressed like a girl, but Jena's energy seems male, like she can't wait to get inside of Raven. I know that look.

Everything Leilani is doing to me crescendos. My cock, my taint, my ass...they all come at the same time. She's surprised at first, but then eagerly sucks and swallows everything I have to offer. I lay back into the chair. She holds me inside and out, as I ride my convulsions and spend my wad. She wags her finger in my 'twat' and grabs my cock with a hand to milk it dry - like she doesn't want me to leak anything and make a mess on the merchandise.

As soon as she gets me clean, Leilani stops. She lets my cock fall out of her mouth and sits back onto the floor. She shakes her head and looks upset.

Suddenly released from her mouth and finger, I can do nothing but reel for a moment.

"I'm so sorry, that was too much. I shouldn't have." She covers her face. "That was unprofessional and it was..." she takes a deep breath, "...this is the first time I've touched a guy since... well, since I transitioned."

There's an awkward and stunned silence in the makeshift dressing room. I can tell that Jena and Raven are just as surprised as I am. I gently pull Leilani's hand away from her face and look into her eyes.

"Leilani, are you trans?"

She lets out a big sigh. "You remind me of me. I grew up feeling both spirits on Oahu. Auntie Tutu called me Māhū too."

She stares at herself in the mirror.

"She put her hopes for the future of our culture on me, and taught me every story and every legend. I learned hula and healing and how to teach it to others. I'm probably her biggest disappointment ever. I didn't want to have all of that on my shoulders. I was raised as māhū, but I didn't want it, I just wanted to be a normal girl. When Kai said he was going to California to open the new shop, I was nineteen. I came with him and made my first appointment with my doctor six years ago. Charlie came over and helped while I transitioned, and I've been running my side of the shop ever since.

"I'm sorry I got carried away with you, Alex. I just want you to know that you're beautiful just how you are. I thought surgery was going to fix everything... I mean I'm glad to be a woman. This is who I am, it's just that my surgery didn't change everything."

I remember Auntie Tutu mentioning another māhū she had trained. Talking about them always made her sad, like talking about a lost child.

"Wait, are you 'Keiki Māhū?'" I ask. 'keiki' is the Hawaiian word for child.

"I was. They still call me that at home, even though I'm not keiki or māhū. My real name has always been Leilani. I just want to be called that."

Raven says, "You're so awesome and so beautiful, I had no idea. You teach great surf camps."

"Yeah," says Jena. "I've taken lessons from you for years and I would never have guessed that you're trans."

Leilani sits down on the floor and looks up at me, her expression is one of complete vulnerability. "I'm sorry Alex. I should not have done what I did. I consider myself a lesbian. Ever since I transitioned, I've never really been into guys. Poor Charlie. He wanted me to choose him but I just can't. I don't feel it, but you're different, you're not just a guy."

I chuckle and say, "I think I might be a lesbian too."

Everyone laughs.

Leilani says, "I honestly thought you were a girl when you first came into the store. When you picked out some boy's stuff I figured you were a tomboy until I saw you checking out the girl's stuff, you seemed kind of conflicted so it made me wonder. I didn't know for sure until you asked if I recommend bikinis for guys. I knew right then you were the one I wanted for the catalog."

Jena says, "So you chose Alex to be a model because you want to sell to trans-girls and cross-dressers?"

"Yeah, definitely. And māhū too. I want to make a section on the website where people can learn about the māhū and know it's okay to come to the store and shop for whatever they want without being judged. I want to sell those gaffs and bras too. Charlie had them made for me before I had my surgery, afterward, I didn't need them anymore."

"Charlie made them? What is he, some genius inventor?"

"Pretty much. He's got crazy money from his inheritance. His mom and dad owned a bunch of the property the big hotels are on in Waikiki. They died in a helicopter crash about twenty years ago. Now he just travels around looking for projects to work on. We go way back. We both love Hawai'i, but we both feel judged around our families - our ohana."

Raven says, "Speaking of being judged, we have to practice with the squad soon. We need to talk about this more later, but we have to get going soon." She helps Leilani up from the floor and gives her a big hug, we all do.

I say, "I've gotta put the gaff back on if I'm gonna be out there as a girl." I rearrange myself and fasten the gaff back into place. "I have a whole new respect for Charlie. Does he know about me?"

"I haven't told him anything. What would I say? I don't even know how you identify," Leilani says.

"What am I? I don't know... I guess I'm a t-girl, a tomboy, a surfer, and a cheerleader. You can choose the pronouns, call me whatever you think that I am. I'm not really māhū. Maybe someday I could learn more from Auntie Tutu, but I still couldn't be a real shaman like she's looking for. I wish I could, but I didn't grow up in Hawai'i."

I still don't really know what to say, most of my life I've felt male with a small part that felt secretly female, now it's reversed. There is something more going on with me, more than just the clothes I am wearing. Auntie Tutu saw it, Leilani sees it. I'm beginning to understand that the more I cross traditional gender roles, the more comfortable I am in my body.

****

Continued in:

—A T-girl and a Tomboy—Pt4

Fame and Family