A T-Girl and a Tomboy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I intentionally pearled at the lip of that double overhead because I didn't want to fly with a stick." Jena's response reminds me of something Jess would say in one of her 'butch moments.'

I walk up to give Jena a big hug and whisper, "Cocky surfers don't have to be assholes."

She drops the attitude. "Sorry... I had to break through the curl, so I put the nose of the board into the wave. The nose went under and the board broke as it launched me up. I tucked and did as many back-flips as I could... Oh shit! Look at that!"

Jena's jaw drops. She points to the screens on the pier. They're showing slow motion video of her flipping, with close-ups of her face and other 'ono' parts of her body.

"Do you see that?" Leilani is ecstatic. "That's the best I could ask for - the store logo flashed on the big screens in slow-motion five times just now."

"It's flashing alright... The logo flashes across my tits in slow-mo, my crotch flashes in slo-mo, my face flashes all fucked up from smashing through the wave in slo-mo..."

"Yeah, but look at the face you made at the top. It's all worth it. How did Charlie get the drone so close? You almost could have grabbed it."

"I saw the drone - it wasn't that close."

Zoe says, "Digital telephoto. You can do almost anything to digital pictures, moving or still, but you still gotta know when, where, and what to shoot... Charlie is good."

"But you're the best," says Raven. She turns to the rest of us. "Just wait 'til we see Zoe's shots. Do you have enough footage? Charlie said he would give all the rights to Papa's, so between your stuff and what he got from the drone..."

Zoe shakes her head. "The problem with doing drone video here is that the pier gets a live feed. They have the rights to put anything shot on-site into the media system." She points out a warning sign that says video media is in use on-site, and they reserve the rights to put anything shot at the pier on the big screens. "Charlie can't give the rights to Papa's because it's all public domain."

"Oh shoots! Damn! Really?" Charlie has just got back to the tent. We see his look of triumph dissolve. "I'm so sorry, I thought I was helping."

Leilani is happy. She doesn't see any downsides.

The three of us look to each other and shrug. It's fine with us.

Jena is still on cloud nine. "I can't believe this all went down like it did. That was the most fun I've ever had on the water, and Zoe Hannah caught it all. The drone footage is awesome, but it's gonna be all about Zoe's pics and footage."

"There isn't a lot, but what I have is epic - from all three of you," says Zoe.

She sees me shrug and says, "Don't worry about it Alex, you had a bad drop. Who doesn't? You'd probably have perfect drops all day if we stayed out there, but you pulled that miracle save... Believe me, every surfer watching that followed you through it. When you dropped, some people were thinking, 'This poser's getting rolled.' But when you stayed up, everyone told themselves, 'okay, yeah, that's what I'd do...' But then you went back and owned it. Your form was perfect and you looked great. You were badass, carving those smooth deep turns - no one would deny it."

She gives me two low shaka signs with her thumbs and little fingers.

Zoe says, "You're coming back tomorrow for Charlie's hydrofoil camp? I'll be on Charlie's clock tomorrow." She gestures encouragingly for us to connect more with Charlie. "Now excuse me, I've got editing to do. I want to hurry and get it up in the store."

She walks up the sand to the tent. Everything about her tells me who she is, even her walk. She's smart, talented and motivated, just like the squad girls.

Charlie still looks bummed out.

I turn to him, "So, tomorrow you're taking us hydro-foiling? Is it going to be like school?"

"Huh? Yeah. As long as you still want to work with me. I'm so sorry, that footage could have helped pay for your college."

"It's all good," says Raven. "You got us up on the big screen at Squad Weekend. We're totally amped."

Raven walks up to the nervous man who drops some of the equipment he's carrying. He freezes when she puts her arms around him in a sincere hug.

She says, "You got the store more exposure than Leilani was hoping for, and you got people watching us. Do you know what that can do for a modeling career?"

Charlie is melting under Raven's touch. She's obviously enjoying the effect she's having on him.

"...and besides, do you have any idea how much of an attention whore Jena is?" Raven winks at her friend who pretends to be offended. "That's worth more than money. You're all good with us, Charlie."

He's wrapped around her finger. She's speaking slowly and is completely aware of his focused attention. When she kisses him just off the corner of the mouth, he looks like he could be knocked over with a feather. Jena dashes over and kisses his other cheek while Leilani's camera clicks away.

She motions for me to join them. She's the boss. Charlie recovers from his initial shock and is awkwardly trying to pose when he sees me coming and reaches out to pull me toward him, gracelessly kissing me on the lips for the cameras. Great, now that's out there. He's flustered - having an 'overwhelmed-by-pretty-girls' moment.

Raven says, "We still have to perform at the pier tonight, and there is bound to be some late partying. I don't know how ready we'll be in the morning."

"Afternoon is fine. I'm jet-lagged. I'll probably be up all night," says Charlie.

Hawai'i is three hours earlier than California.

Jena asks, "Do you think you could use your drone to film our performance tonight?"

***

Hey McFly

We go back to the tent so Leilani can take more catalog pics, while Zoe edits. Charlie and Kai are on the other side of the tent, bolting hydro-foils to some of Kai's new special short boards.

Leilani takes us to the apparel side of the tent and tells us to pick out anything with the store logo. "I want shots for each new item, from the front, the side, the back, and close-ups for some of them. I have special plans for you, Alex."

We go back to the storage/changing room. Jena and Raven are having fun and laughing, checking each other out in their new swimwear. Most of Leilani's store branded stuff is athletic and practical, but she does have some glamorous and sexy items too.

Leilani asks, "How are you doing? That gaff isn't the most comfortable thing..."

As soon as she mentions it, I become hyper aware of how scrunched up I feel, and that I haven't peed in hours. I would have just gone pee in the ocean, but I couldn't easily do it in the gaff. I was afraid that if I shifted it underwater, I might not get it back on right. I'm suddenly very confined and uncomfortable.

"Yeah, I'd better take it off for a little bit." I squirm.

Leilani chuckles knowingly. "Okay, grab some shorts and a tee-shirt and sneak out the back. The restrooms are by the entrance to the pier. Be back in twenty minutes. I've got lots more stuff for you to try on."

I go to the back, strip off the surf-suit, take off the silicone-stuffed bikini top and pull down the gaff. My balls have gone up into my abdomen like they usually do when I wear something tight. My poor cock looks miserable, all shrunken and stuck to itself and my hairless sack. I rub and tug it - not to get off, just to get it looking normal again. I use some of Raven's makeup wipes to clean off my lashes and eyeliner. I put on some board shorts and a tee-shirt, and borrow Jena's hat. I slip out of a zippered flap in the back of the tent. It's strange to walk around as a boy again. I feel drab, and almost nervous about being seen flat-chested and without makeup.

On my walk to the restrooms, the big screens show repeats of the three of us surfing, including parts of my ride. Not bad. My form is the best I've ever seen on a replay, the moves would have easily earned me enough points to get to the next round in a high-level competition. At first I think the clips of Raven have been slowed down, but then I realize she's just that smooth. Amazing.

The pier's new promo shot comes up again; Jena is all curled up, holding her ankles, with her tan legs hanging out of her blue surf-suit. The surf-shop logo is wide across her small, firm breasts. Her expression is priceless and her body is amazing. You can clearly see all of her muscles, even under the fabric, and you can see more than just the suggestion of a camel-toe.

I reluctantly choose the men's restroom, enter and walk up to the long trough-style urinal. There are about a dozen guys who walk up, pee and leave before I can get a flow started. When it finally comes, I know I won't be able to stop until my stretched-out bladder is completely empty.

I'm mid-stream when I'm startled by a slap on the back.

"Little Bailey! What's up? I saw your sister on the big screen. When did Tonya get so good a surfing?" It's Jake, her date to the winter ball. He's hanging out with a couple of his football teammates from the all-boys school.

"Hi Jake. Tonya surfs a lot. What, she never went with you?" I say, knowing they'd never surfed together. Tonya only surfs with family or close friends and she's never focused on it enough to get very good. Jake has been interested in her for years but he never really tried to get to know her. As far as I know they've only gone out once.

"So, she's doing a photoshoot on the beach today? That's cool. I always said she should be a model. Tell me something—is she even into guys?" He shrugs and holds out his hands, "What straight girl wouldn't want this?"

"Uh, yeah. We were just talking about it. She's really into school and squad right now. She said she likes guys but she doesn't want to get distracted by dating."

One of Jake's friends is eyeing me. "Tonya's hot. If Jake weren't into her, I'd tap that." He's wearing a UCLA hoodie, basketball shorts, and sandals over athletic socks.

The other guy says, "Dude, Tonya is a tease. Besides the Winter Ball, how many times did she turn you down for a ride home?"

Jake says, "She probably thought I wanted a relationship. Now that I know better, I'll just hit her up."

I'm getting mad. "Dude, you've got it wrong. Believe me, you're not her type." That's my sister he's talking about!

"I know what she likes. She had a good time at the ball, I danced with her for hours. She only bugged out when she saw I snuck in alcohol. She's probably just scared of her mom. We were dancing with all of her friends, that hot Chinese black-chick from the surfing video was there."

"Chinese black-chick? You mean Raven? She's Hawaiian and African-American"

The other guy says, "Yea, Raven. That's her name. She was Dan's date. She is like the holy grail of hookups. If you could get with her, you would have every man's respect. And that other little tomboy chick, Jen? I liked dancing with her. She's hot, but I think she's a dyke, so no guy is ever gonna get any of that, such a waste."

Jake says, "Yeah, me, Dan and Travis here split a limo and took all of them to the Winter Ball. It was me and Tonya, Dan and Raven, Travis and Jen."

"You mean Jena?" I growl.

"We threw down big money on the limo and no one got anything for it except Dan. I don't know what she did to him, but that Raven girl freaked him the fuck out. Right Dan? What did she do to you?"

"I told you to drop it, asshole. I'm never telling you anything except that we hit third base and she's a freak in bed," says Dan.

"Bullshit, man. If you're not going to tell details, it didn't happen," says Jake. "Those girls fucking played us."

They're trashing my sister and my girlfriends because they wouldn't put out for them? I want to smash their faces into the restroom floor. I finally finish peeing and turn around.

"You guys are pathetic. Those girls aren't your fuck-holes. Tonya, Raven and Jena are smart, and they all have real talent that they can use without a whole football team to back them up. They're all out of your league."

The three of them move as one, and slam me against a scratched stainless-steel mirror.

"Watch your mouth you little fairy-freak," says Jake.His breath smells like a cigarettes and beer. "You watch, now that we know, at least one of them will get with one of us tonight. We'll be all nice and put on the charm, they'll be all dripping wet and begging for it."

"In your wettest dreams," I say, too mad now to be smart. "If they heard you now, they'd laugh in your faces."

Jake throws a punch that lands on the mirror behind me, making a new dent in the unpolished metal. "Don't you go telling them what I said."

A fatherly tourist works up the courage to say something. "Hey, knock it off or I'll get a lifeguard in here."

Jake turns to him and puffs out his chest. "What are you looking at, butthead?"

The intimidatingly stupid jocks just glare until the tourist walks away.

"Fine, Biff." I grit my teeth. "Do you want me to 'make like a tree' and get out of here, too?" I laugh.

"Yeah. Go home, Bailey. Don't let me catch you here again."

They let me go and leave the restroom without washing their hands. I slide down the mirror. I'm furious! I don't care how they treat me. I can't stand how disrespectful they are to the girls that I love. I'm ignored as I gather myself and clean my face. When I leave the restroom, I'm glad to see Jake and his friends heading away from the tents. They each finish a beer and toss the empty cans on the sand before going up onto the pier. I dash back to Papa's and slip through the back flap of the tent, zipping it shut behind me. I can't get out of boy-mode fast enough.

A few minutes later Raven is re-doing my makeup. I'm sitting in front of her in a gaff and falsies and a blue and black bikini.

"Wait, what did Dan say?" she asks.

"Jake said you 'freaked Dan the fuck out'. He asked Dan what you did. Dan called him an asshole, and told him to drop it. He said he got to third base, and you're a freak in bed."

At first I think Raven is about to scream, but she bursts out laughing instead.

"He liked it! I had fun when we were dancing, but when the band took a break, we went outside for a minute. He wouldn't shut up about cars and football and shit. He was already wasted but his flask was full. He kept trying to get me to drink while he only pretended to. He told the limo driver to take a walk so we could get in the back and smoke a joint, but before he even got it lit, he was all trying to get up my gown. I kept telling him to stop. He had my panties up my ass trying to finger me, telling me how much I'd like it if I'd just give it a chance. He told me, 'You just need to get used to it.'"

Jena says, "Tell them how you made him your bitch!"

"Oh, I did! I told him I'd check it out if he got naked. He stripped in a second and was like 'come on then', so I went dominatrix on him. He was naked across the limo seats on all fours, trying to get up my dress again, so I grabbed his dangling balls and pulled hard on his cock. No one's ever done him like that before. I was stroking and tugging and had him thinking he was getting the hand job of his life. I got him all worked up until he was sweaty and red in the face, then I asked him if he was ready to come. When he said, 'Yeah,' I jammed the bristle end of my hairbrush up his ass. He yelped and came all over the seats. I held it firm while he whimpered and shook and begged me to let him go, but I said, 'Oh, you want boundaries to be respected now?' I put his flask to his lips and told him to drink. He tried to refuse but I still had the brush. I don't know if it was actually laced with anything, but he drank while I held him pegged to the seat. I told him 'get used to that, bitch!'"

"Holy shit, girl! You're original don't-fuck-with-me gangsta'." Leilani has to sit on the floor because she's laughing so hard.

Jena can barely stay on her feet in her cute little blue and black two piece.

"I left my favorite brush where it was, jumped out of the limo, ran inside and found Jena and Tonya. I told them what happened with Dan, so we made this whole plan for them to switch drinks with Jake and Travis. Then we found Mrs. B and told her how we had to ditch our dates, and that we needed a ride home after the dance. We hid out in the drama room until everyone was gone."

"So Jake and Travis don't actually know what happened with Dan?" I imagine the scene of these guys - wasted on their own date-rape drugs, being ditched by the girls and having Dan's mess in their limo.

"I don't know," says Raven. "They might not remember anything. They probably only got home because the limo driver knew where to take them. I wonder how much they lost on the cleaning deposit."

***

The Reluctant Māhū

Raven finishes my makeup and stands in front of me. "There's my girl. It's perfect. You look like Tonya with a different style."

It's uncanny, like I'm seeing Tonya's reflection instead of my own.

"It's the padded top that finishes the deal. You don't just pass, you're hot." Jena's eyes sparkle. She looks me over like a piece of meat.

"What if I am Tonya today? No one but G-squad knows. I'll give my real name for everything important, but those jackasses that tried to roofie you won't know. They already missed it when Raven introduced me at the surf shop. They thought I was her in the surfing video.

"They could be dangerous, especially if they're drunk. Should we just let them go on thinking you're her? I wonder what Tonya would think about it," says Jena.

"Huh. Good question. I'll call her right now."

Tonya answers immediately. "I hear you guys got in some Zoe Hannah videos. I've got the live feed from the pier on the website. I saw a few clips you and Raven, but it looks like Jena is their new promo girl."

We are all listening to the phone on speaker.

Jena says, "Hi Tonya, Yeah, things are insane!"

We tell Tonya all about the photoshoot and the videos and promise to share the loot from Papa's.

"And there's something else..." says Jena, "...our dates from the winter ball are here, they're drinking and they think they're going to hook up with us."

"Well don't hook up with them! I can't believe Jake is smart enough to survive for this long. Ugh! What do you want me to do, come down there and kick their asses with my messed up ankle?"

"You stay off that ankle. Good girl for staying home," I say. "I switched to boy clothes when I went to the restroom, and Jake came in with Dan and Travis while I was peeing. They were talking about you girls at the Winter Ball, and said that at least one of them was going to hook up with one of you tonight. Jake told me to go home and threatened me if he sees me again. They don't know it was me in the videos, they think I'm you."

Tonya laughs hysterically, her voice dissolving into giggles and snorts.

Raven says, "Well I'm sure glad you're happy about it. Do you mind if we let them go on thinking Alex is you for a while?"

"That's fine," says Tonya. "Why don't you give Jake a big kiss for me? Oh, he'd freakin' die."

"Are you kidding? He'd probably kill Alex," says Jena. "We can't let Jake know, and if he sticks around, he might find out."

"What if I'm Alex?" asks Tonya. "I'll come to the pier tonight dressed in some of Alex's clothes and sit with Jess and Liz. Jake would never try anything with them around."

"Thanks, sister," I say, feeling a renewed connection; like we're on the same team.

By 5:00 we've modeled almost every style of Papa's new swimwear.

"I was thinking about getting more models, but you three gave me all I need for today. I've got some men's things I need to shoot too, so I'll need to find some guys for tomorrow. Is this working for you? It's a good deal, huh?"

We each have more loot than we can carry. At retail it would be thousands of dollars, but it probably only cost Leilani a fraction of that. Everyone is happy with the deal, and whatever happens with the videos is all extra.