All Comments on 'A T-Girl and a Tomboy Pt. 04'

by AlexBailey

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
MsNatalie99MsNatalie99over 3 years ago
Wonderful!!!!!

I almost cried on page four when Sam called Alex love, as well as, Alex's acknowledging its value. It was a small and impactful gesture that jumped right off the page. There is a lot of real feelings in your writing that beautifully enhances the moments of passion. I was also amused by the flower analogy. I too have had that moment where I had thought " Oh yeah, but I can't get pregnant". I will admit that it was not the ending I was hoping for. (Sam and Alex sailing off into the sunset disappearing into the horizon from the shores of Honolulu.) But it was satisfying in so many ways. I love your writing and can't wait to see what you do next.

coyote62coyote62over 3 years ago

It was awesome!! Love the whole series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Brilliant. I was captivated from being to end. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

fantastic bit of writing, bonus points for aussie swearing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

I'm gonna miss this series so much. It was just plain amazing. I had a thought. What if Alex was able to get pregnant and grow titties. He was supposed to be a female. Anyways I hope I can read some of your future work.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 3 years ago

I've followed this with interest from the very first part. One thing I can say for certain is that this is a complex storyline — you must have a keen mind to keep all the characters and details straight. But your imagination wins the top prize ;) On top of all that, it is a positive statement in general for LGBTQ+ people and I'm glad you pushed it in that direction. Definitely keeping you in my Favorite Author's List so I can be notified when you publish a new story! Thanks for the journey!

IrvingParkeIrvingParkeover 3 years ago

Every moment of this series was superb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

Lol SOME of the info feels a little off (I live in hawaii so... 😋) but does that make a great story any less epic? Hehe definitely a good read!

AlexBaileyAlexBaileyover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments! Lol. I was wondering if I would get called out for some of my Hawaii details. Truth- I’ve been to some of the islands, but never Oahu. What’s a poor haole to do?

I’ve also never been to Oz. I did the best I could with Sam’s accent.

I do know the Santa Monica pier. Sorry, but there is no iconic earring store, and I made the pier larger than it really is.

Thanks for reading. I had a lot of fun with this project. - AB

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Worth the wait

This was the conclusion I didn't know I needed! I don't think I've ever found myself this invested in a story here, but I've loved it from start to finish even if some of the trans stuff was a little off in this section.

Thank you so much for writing and putting this out here, and I genuinely look forward to other things you put together because of your attention to depth and characters instead of a sloppy focus on sex.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

A wonderful series, and an amazing story. It's hard to believe it's not even a year since the last chapter was published.

Brilliant storytelling.

LatexZashaLatexZashaover 2 years ago

Could you do the wedding and see what the brides' maids do on the bachelorette party. I'm curios if they allow another special girl like Alex on the team.

LatexZashaLatexZashaover 2 years ago

Also, is Alex going to learn under Auntie and is Leilani going to visit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I cheered when Sam and Alex kissed... so happy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Even without the sex (yum!), this is an amazing, wonderful story, with characters you care about and cheer for.

Thank you.

jerry5622jerry5622almost 2 years ago

loved it Reddit couple of a couple of times gets better and better hope you write more you're very good looking forward to your next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Here’s hoping inspiration strikes you again and another story comes to you.

Terrastorm77Terrastorm774 months ago

You pulled on every string in my heart, and now I sit here in tears and can't seem to stop grinding my hips... In my own way, I'm Alex without the fairy tale, so this story was an unexpected punch that left me reeling in bliss. When I began writing my own stories, a fellow writer once told me that even the craziest fiction holds some truth. That has helped me greatly throughout the years, and has also opened my eyes to seeing truths within the stories of others. I don't know what you pulled from your experiences to breathe life into this, but you have my gratitude for putting it all down so eloquently, especially the dialects of each character! Thank you so much for the best emotional roller coaster ride I've had in quite some time!

AG31AG314 months ago

See review of part 1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexBailey@AlexBailey
Lifelong CD, non-binary, fluid, pan - kinky for play and lots of tight and shiny stuff. I love skirts, dresses, leggings, swimsuits, wetsuits, straps, straitjackets… If my avatar caught your eye you should check out my Amateur Pics Feedback thread - there’s a link in my foru...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES