A T-Girl and a Tomboy Pt. 04

Story Info
Fame and Family.
28.3k words
4.84
12.8k
47

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexBailey
AlexBailey
165 Followers

Fame and Family

_________________________

This is the conclusion of a full length novel in four parts. It's a gender-fluid, 'what if everything fell into place,' fantasy about self-discovery, coming out and coming of age. It explores pansexuality, cross-dressing and several fetishes -- especially for things like swimsuits and athletic-wear. Some parts have bondage and D/s themes. There are family dynamics and dysfunctions, social conflict and misconceived religious interventions. The enthusiasm and foolishness of youth is at play, and there is experimentation with drugs. Some characters are hostile and bring a touch of violence, and of course, there is a lot of kinky sexual adventure, often gilded with loving romance. All characters are 18+. Enjoy!

______________________________

***

Close-up and Personal

Leilani has a plan. She always has a plan. At twenty-six years old, this native Hawaiian girl is the co-owner of Papa's Surf Shop, in Ventura County, California. She and her brother, Kai, have put loads of work and a small fortune into promoting the surf shop at Squad Days at the Pier. What event could be better to get the store-brand beachwear and surfing equipment out to young local customers? Who would be better to feature in their advertising than three cheerleaders from a local champion squad?

"I want to get you girls out to the front of the store in those wetsuits. If we get you waxing some surfboards you're gonna draw a crowd."

She's right. I'd stop and watch if I saw three girls bending and stretching in these sexy, glistening one-piece rubber swimsuits. The freshly polished neoprene outlines everything underneath. Jena and Raven are naked under theirs -- hard and soft features displayed with tantalizing detail under the shiny black wet-look. I'm aching to be touched.

"We should wear them for our performance -- they're sexy as fuck," Jena says, admiring herself in the trifold mirror. "We could strip down to them for the finale." She's rubbing her hands all over her snugged-up body. "We'll also have more time to hang out before practice if we don't have to change first..."

I look in the mirror and worry about the detail I'm displaying. The straps of my stuffed bikini top and my incredibly snug gaff are faintly outlined.

Having spent her early life as a girl in a boy's body, Leilani understands my look of concern. I would not have guessed she wasn't born female. Though I also never would have guessed that she'd go down on me in the back room of the store's tent in front of Jena and Raven. They watched wide-eyed while Leilani fingered my ass and sucked me dry.

Leilani says, "It's okay. That gaff hides you perfectly, no one can tell you're not a cis girl. It was like magic when Charlie made them for me. Even before I transitioned they made it so I could surf in a bikini and not get funny looks. Me and Charlie cruised everywhere, and for the first time I felt like a real girl. Not Māhū, not mixed spirits... I was finally me. It felt so right and I was having such a good time... Poor Charlie, he fell hard but I just don't feel that way for him. He's like another brother to me."

She takes a deep breath and shakes her head. "Okay. You all should get some wetsuit booties off the rack, they'll complete the look, then let's get you out to the front of the store before you have to go practice with the squad."

An awkward moment has passed.

A crowd has gathered in the store at the front of the tent. There's an audible gasp when we come into view, cell phones and cameras pop up everywhere. We're photographed and live-streamed as we have fun making a gratuitous show of slipping our feet into the rubber booties before Leilani brings us to Kai's workshop.

These suits are the sexiest thing I've ever slipped my body into -- the perfect trigger for my fetish. Just a picture of someone wearing one could flip my switch. It's a good thing I'm wearing the gaff. The cheeky racer-back is snug all around my body in a way that keeps me constantly aware that I'm in it. I'm aroused, focused, and on poise.

A man with a video camera and a pretty woman with a microphone approach Leilani. The local network reporter asks, "Can we get a live interview? It will simulcast on the Pier's media."

They show their ID badges and Leilani gives them a nod. We all agree and they take a moment to set up as we lay surfboards out on Kai's workbench and begin spreading wax on the decks.

"Okay, 3,2,... Aloha! I'm Katie Brady and it's Squad Weekend at the Pier. We're live with event sponsors at Papa's Surf Shop's beach camp. They're set up for the weekend in the big tent just north of the pier. We're waxing surfboards with some of the Fearless Girls' G-squad who will be competing in the fusion freestyle dance competition tonight. These three talented beauties have been busy, featured earlier today in the pier's live webcast -- now exploding on the web as the 'Surfer Girls in Blue,' with an impressive cross-display of surfing and gymnastics."

Katie Brady turns to Jena. "You're the one they call 'fly-girl', and earlier we saw why. Those were some crazy-mad aerials, girlfriend. Have you been planning this for some time?"

She holds the microphone out for Jena.

"Hi, I'm Jena, and this is Raven and Alex of the Fearless Girls' G-squad. We were doing a photoshoot for Papa's Surf's new swimwear line, but somehow we got up on the big screens."

The live feed is on the pier's media system sounds like a stadium, with voices echoing all over.

"You got on the big screens because you pulled some baller stunts when it mattered most -- with the camera rolling. Your blue surf-suits were gorgeous, what are you wearing now?"

Katie lifts an eyebrow suggestively and the camera turns to catch us from every angle as we reach and stretch to apply the wax. Raven's ass gets the most attention.

"These one-pieces are made like wetsuits. Papa's has some different styles, they're all high quality and really comfortable."

The big screens get every wiggle and jiggle of our wax job.

"Awesome girls, you look amazing! So tell us, what do the Fearless Girls have planned for the freestyle competition tonight?"

Raven stops waxing and looks directly into the camera. "No need to be all up in our business now... come to the amphitheater tonight." Then in a low sultry voice she says, "You'd better not miss our show."

The front of her wetsuit is zipped down far enough that her bountiful breasts threaten to pop out -- a detail not missed by the cameraman.

Katie Brady has to shake off her distraction before she continues. "Everyone wants to know more about the Surfer Girls in Blue and the squad that claims you as their own. Any other Fearless Girls in 'da house?"

At least a dozen red and black uniforms are in the crowd. They get everyone fired up chanting, "Fearless! Fearless! Fearless!"

When Katie gets drowned out by the noise she shrugs, smiles, and holds her microphone up for the crowd.

"Fearless! Fearless!..." The echos spill out over the Ocean until the big screens switch to other programming.

Katie and the cameraman pack up. "That was great. Thank you Papa's, thanks Kai and Leilani. We'll check back later."

Leilani's huge brother, Kai, smiles broadly and says, "Mahalo Kay-Tee. Come back when the feast is ready. We're gonna have a big luau tonight!"

***

Jack and Rose

It's nearly 6:00 in the evening and time for G-squad to practice. We escape to the back room, put our black and red uniform miniskirts and vests on over our swimsuits and sneak out a zippered flap in the back to make a dash for the squad tent, the rubber suit tugs at me intimately with every step. Raven and Jena are a few steps ahead as we run across the sand, skirts bouncing to occasionally show a flash of their strong, rubber-cleaved asses. Hmm.

Back at the Fearless Girls' pavilion tent, A-squad is drilling their NCA routine in a very by-the-book manner. If they're judged for accuracy they should get a perfect score. Athletic and tuned for competition, their routine is 150 seconds of jumps, flips, pyramids, tumbles and stunts; two and a half minutes of adrenaline! Watching them can make you dizzy and they almost always win. They'll be competing in the early evening,

G-squad is more into arts and dance. Our stage time is set for 8:45. It will be four minutes, and more like dance-theater than an athletic battle. Junior varsity will be competing tomorrow -- on Sunday.

The tent is crowded while A-squad drills. They're performance is highly skilled and high energy. They're perfectly synced when the music stops.

The crowd in the tent erupts, "Fearless! Fearless!..."

Fifty-two girls are on the full squad, most are here with friends and family -- there's barely room to practice. The three of us head straight for our personal tent but we get stopped as soon as we're noticed.

Sandy shouts and draws everyone's attention, "Hey, it's the Girls in Blue! What? Too big and famous for your squad sisters now?"

Without missing a beat Jena yells back, "No way girl, we're jacked n' ready! G-squad is going to tell a story about fear and judgment, action and reaction. It's about freedom of expression and the waking of society... Now excuse us so we can get ready for practice."

"Hey wait..." Sandy wants to publicly roast us but we quickly duck into my tent.

Sandy and Cheryl dash in after us and zip the flap closed behind them. We sit in a tight circle on our open sleeping bags.

Sandy says, "You disappeared hours ago. Everyone was wondering what happened to the three of you; then we saw you on the pier's media system. How the hell...?"

Jena, Raven, and I exchange nervous glances. Did we do something wrong?

Raven says, "Sandy, I told you what we were doing when Jena and I came back to get my make-up kit."

"You said you were doing makeup for a photoshoot -- you didn't say you were going to be the models and make viral surfing videos..." Sandy shrugs and holds up her hands. "You guys are un-fucking-believeable. How did you do it? I'm so proud of you!" She punches each of us on the arm with unmistakable love and respect, though her cute freckled face betrays a touch of envy.

Cheryl says, "Congratulations," and nods to each of us.

Sandy points to the side of the tent and winks. She speaks loudly, "Can you believe it, Tonya? No one thinks it's really you."

We hear whispers and giggles from outside of the tent, followed by the sound of feet running off across the mats.

Sandy laughs and turns to me. "The word is going around that you're Tonya's twin." She chuckles. "Most of the girls don't believe it, they think G-Squad is pulling a prank. Now crazy rumors are flying all around."

Cheryl laughs, "Everyone is so confused. You'd have to show your dick to convince anyone now."

The mention of my dick makes me twitch under my gaff. The tight, specially formed rubber thong does it's job keeping me stealth in girl-mode -- even under the most revealing clothes but I still I worry.

I say, "But everyone on the squad knows Tonya. They're going to know I'm not her as soon as I open my mouth."

"Yeah, shush..." says Sandy, "Keep your voice down. They've seen 'Tonya' surfing with a sprained ankle, now thanks to you, they're going to see her dance."

I see uncertainty on everyone's faces.

Sandy smiles crookedly. "How do you want this to end?"

"I don't know, I'm not going to lie to anyone. Let's just tell everyone what's up."

"What, like make an announcement?" Sandy is incredulous. "No way. A-Squad just finished their last drills. Save it for after tonight. If we break the news now, everyone will lose focus and you'll have a lot of serious explaining to do."

She's right. It would be a big distraction to have to answer all the questions and get everyone on board.

Raven says, "Let's wrap your ankle and you can pretend to limp a little. It's the perfect reason why Tonya's dancing would be off. It's like theater -- like Leilani said; give them enough clues and people will only see what they already expect. If you don't give them any reason to doubt, no one will be the wiser."

"Confusion is already my reality, a little more shouldn't hurt." I shake my head.

"Perfect," says Jena. "If we don't say anything, then when the truth comes out, no one can say we were lying." Jena laughs. "How about that? It's your first day as a girl and you're already the squad captain of the NCA regional champions."

It's too much. I laugh and grin like an idiot, covering my face with my head between my knees. Everyone congratulates me with pats on the back.

When I finally sit up again Raven is staring at me. "We can get more cover for you if we pretend that Tonya has finally crossed the line..." She licks her lips, leans forward and kisses me passionately with her hands all over me.

"Ahem," I cough. Raven wants to pretend I'm my hot twin sister? Okay.

We make a plan. Sandy and the other girls go out and call the practice. G-Squad gets onto the mats in position, and I wait for Jasmine to cue the music before I come out. No one has a chance to ask me any questions and the underclassmen would never interrupt a G-Squad practice.

We run through the routine slowly once, then over and over again, starting with the big picture, filling in details as the ideas come. Sandy coordinates the dance with the music and lyrics. It's amazing how quickly everyone masters their parts.

The plan works, and G-squad is having fun with the 'Tonya' ruse. I keep catching other girls scrutinizing me, only to see them get embarrassed -- or maybe intimidated when I catch their eye. Still, they can tell that something is off. Tonya is the type-A squad captain. I couldn't replace her if I tried.

When she's satisfied, Sandy says, "Okay, we've got it -- keep it fresh. Let's all get up there to support A-squad and see what the other teams are up to."

This is happening. I am a cheerleader in uniform with a skirt bouncing off my butt as I march up to the pier with my squad. All eighteen of us from G-Squad and a couple dozen other uniformed girls walk up the sand, through the gates and past the crowds as we head for the amphitheater.

There's power in numbers as our steps fall into sync. A rhythm starts to emanate from the wooden decking. The girls start doing a shuffle-march, almost like a drum-line, with a stomping rhythm that can be felt as much as heard. This is one of the squad's entry routines. I've seen them do it before, it's a great way to set the atmosphere of an event.

The rhythm grows louder as the girls dance and march as they bang on things along the way; Shuffle-shuffle, stomp-stomp. Shuffle-shuffle, stomp... Shuffle-shuffle, stomp-stomp. Shuffle-shuffle, stomp...

Lydia blows a whistle and prompts. "WE -- ARE -- FEAR -- LESS!"

Fifty-some squad girls chant in unison. "Fearless... fearless... Fearless! ...FEARLESS!"

Lydia calls, "WE'RE FEARLESS!"

"WE'RE FEARLESS GIRLS!"

"DO YOU HEAR US?"

"WE'RE THE FEARLESS GIRLS!"

"YOU CAN'T BEAT US..."

"...'CAUSE WE'RE FEARLESS!"

"WE -- ARE..."

"...FEARLESS GIRLS!"

The pier's wooden planks are quaking. The crowd gets jacked while the chant continues and repeats with some improvised variations.

Sandy runs by yelling, "YOU CAN EAT US! 'CAUSE WE'RE FEARLESS QUEERS!"

We've drowned out the carnival noise and the music on the sound-system. Every eye turns to watch the impromptu parade of girls in miniskirts and tiny vests. I feel like a rock-star, and the whole squad is in the band.

We pass game booths and lines for the carnival rides. Most of the crowd stands aside as our cacophony heads down the pier. Girls in other squad's colors either give us the stink-eye, or dance along in spite of themselves. We come to the front of the venue and the chant ends with with a final powerful cheer and a thunderous applause. Now everyone on the pier, the beach, and half the town has heard of us.

The girls split up and filter onto the open floor and bleacher seating of the amphitheater as the first NCA performance begins.

Then I see them; my family. They're sitting near the far end of the stage in the lower tier of bleachers.

"Are you okay?" Jena asks.

"Huh? Oh... Well, this is the first time I've seen my mom since I came out. Whoa, I'm out."

Jena's mom, Lisa, is sitting next to my mom, with Jess and Liz to their side. Sitting next to them is a boy who looks just like me, but with crutches and a wrapped ankle; it's Tonya, wearing some of my clothes and a baseball cap. She has no makeup on and is 'man-spreading', trying her best to look like a guy. I laugh. Is that what I usually look like?

Then I notice who is sitting next to her. "Oh shit!" I pull Jena and Raven aside, Sandy and Cheryl come too. "That's Kayla's brother, Sam, from Australia, he's sitting right next to Tonya."

"That's Sam?" Raven stares. "Wow, he's gorgeous. It looks like he's sitting next to Alex." Raven nudges me and smiles.

"That's the Sam who thought you were a girl?" Cheryl asks. "The one who was feeling you up when he was asleep? Okay..."

"Now's your chance to fix it." Jena pushes me toward the seats.

I take a few steps, then turn to back. "You're both okay with me checking things out with Sam?"

"Girlfriend, you're in love," says Raven. "We're sisters. You've got a second chance, you've gotta check it out."

I've never said it myself, but hearing Raven say that I'm in love resonates -- it feels right, I know she's right. Sam and I spent some great months together in Australia. He's always been very good to me, and he is a very handsome man. He could nearly have his choice of women in Ballina and Byron Bay... though come to think of it, he never had any girls spend the night while I was there. What does he want? Why did he come?

I make my way through the crowd to where my family is sitting, they're watching the performance and don't see us approaching. The fact that Tonya is with them means that they must know all about what's happened with me over the last two days... this is my most nervous moment.

While the stage performance holds everyone else's attention, Sam is searching the crowd. Is he looking for me? Does he know what to look for?

His scanning eyes land on me, but he doesn't seem to recognize me for a moment -- then our eyes lock and his breath catches. His posture stiffens and he watches me, expressionless. I'm vulnerable and out in the open with no idea how he might feel about how I'm dressed. Heck, I'm not even sure how I feel about it...

I nervously climb the steps of the bleachers and get to their row just as the first performance ends. The applause is modest and brief. Jena's mom, Lisa, is seated at the end of the row and is the next to see us. She smiles brightly, obviously amused with the whole situation.

"Hi girls, your surfing videos are amazing. Friends keep tweeting me about it. You've gone viral -- the Surfer Girls in Blue are famous."

Jena's mom and mine are best friends, and new to me; they've been lovers for years. This is all so crazy and new, my head spins with questions that are just going to have to wait.

"Oh, 'Tonya,' there you are..." my mom says, laying it on thick with an exaggerated tone as she looks me over with a subtle nod of approval. Her eyes pause on the padding under my vest, but all I can focus on is Sam who remains frozen and expressionless.

"You look great, darling." Mom gestures to Tonya. "Alex tells me that we have a lot to talk about... but that can wait. You and Sam should catch up first."

I know that my mom will be okay with whoever I choose to be, but how much does she already know about what's going on?

I look to Tonya to check-in with my twin. "Hi 'Alex.' How's your ankle?" I ask.

"Yeah, yeah. Go have fun and have a great show. We'll talk later." Tonya is grumpy and dismissive, but she manages to give me a 'twin-look' that says 'it's not personal,' she's just uncomfortable and is trying to watch the performances. She forces a smile and turns her focus back to the stage. We're good.

AlexBailey
AlexBailey
165 Followers
123456...8