Deus ex Machina Pt. 01

Story Info
Dennis meets an alien, takes a survey, receives a gift...
3k words
4.26
15.3k
30

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: All characters in this story (all parts) are 18+.

This first part is primarily world building, scene setting, and some character development. Things begin to take off in the next part.

* * * * * * * * *

"Well," I thought to myself, "this is going nowhere. Its almost 1 am, I have work tomorrow, and this place is dead. Every woman who's even remotely attractive already has at least two guys trying to chat her up. I think I'll just finish my scotch and call it a night."

I downed my scotch, number three for the night, and paid the tab. As I was putting on my coat at the door, a voice spoke behind me.

"Excuse me, sir?" I turned. A tall woman wearing a windbreaker over a turtleneck sweater stood in front of me. In the light shining in through the bar windows from the street lights outside, she looked almost blue. "I am conducting a research project, a survey, regarding individual knowledge and beliefs regarding society. If you are interested, your participation will be compensated, and will take only approximately 30 minutes." She wasn't really my type - too tall and slender - but I'd spent all night looking for female companionship, so on impulse I agreed.

"Ok. Where do we go?"

"I will use a facility around the corner from here. Please, follow me." Her accent was odd: it made me think of India, although her appearance in no way matched. My initial impression was that she was Scandinavian - tall, with long blonde hair, large eyes (although I didn't catch their color), although unfortunately almost completely flat. Lacking one of my favorite female features. Oh well, maybe she has a friend... I followed her out into the blustery Chicago winter, my eyes streaming in the cold wind, my checks freezing almost at once, shivering despite the heavy coat. She strode before me with an odd gait, not really very feminine at all. I began to think that maybe this person was trans, or maybe just a guy with long hair and an alto voice. It was also odd that she or he was walking around Chicago in a sweater and windbreaker. Maybe that was why she was blue?

I was having second thoughts when she turned the corner into an alley and opened a door. I stopped and stared: here, in this grimy alley was something that looked like a stainless-steel block with a door, about six feet tall and four feet wide. It was just big enough for the door. She stepped inside, and gestured for me to enter. I found myself standing in a large, featureless room, well lit from a high ceiling, furnished with only a table and two ordinary chairs. I looked back through the open doorway, and saw the Chicago street outside, and figured that the steel block was just a side entryway into the building: the end of the alley must have been much closer than I realized. "Maybe I should try a different brand of scotch," I thought. She closed the door, and I immediately realized that I felt warmer, and removed my hat, coat and gloves. We were alone in the room.

She sat down at the table, and placed a small device on the table. It resembled a small tape recorder, maybe a dictating machine. I sat down as well. "My name is Nurt" she said. "Thank you for agreeing to participate. Would you like some water?" I was a bit uneasy about the surroundings, and declined the water: who knows what she could have put in it. "My research project is to investigate the disparities between concepts and beliefs held by a number of individuals regarding their society, their effect on choices, and the objective measure of the society."

"Ok..." I replied, unsure of exactly what she had just said. Sounded more than a bit out of my league, especially after the whisky and how late it was. "Is this like a test?"

"More like an interview, a survey."

"Ok, I'm fine with that. Ah, what did you say the compensation was?"

"Whatever you desire. Within reason."

"Huh? what do you mean?"

"Literally that: whatever you desire, with certain limits. The technology I have available is far in advance of the technology you employ. The research project provides that I satisfy three requests that you make, subject to certain limitations. These limitations do not permit you to alter the human race in any extreme way, for example by requesting 'world peace' or instantaneously ending hunger, although you may request things that could help you to bring such a condition into effect. Additionally, certain requests require substantially higher technology, in which case such a request may count for two or even all three requests allotted."

I digested this.

"So, like, I get three wishes?" (I was firing on all 2 cylinders at that point...)

"Yes."

"You're kidding."

"No. Skepticism is a common reaction. You may make your first request before beginning, if you prefer."

"Oh! Ok. And can I change my mind and ask for something different, if it doesn't turn out?"

"You can change your mind at any time up the point you leave this room, and substitute a different request."

"What if I wished that I could fly, like Superman?"

"Yes, that can be granted. Is that your request?"

"Um, not really. But it would make a good demonstration. Can you grant that just for a few minutes, and then I'll think of my wishes during the interview part?"

"Yes. She touched the device on the table with two fingers, then looked at me and said "Please try it now." I stood up, and raised my arms out to my sides.

"Do I flap?"

"If you prefer. You need only think about changing your position."

I concentrated on floating upwards. I felt air moving past my face and outstretched hands, and felt that I had risen five feet off the floor. I just knew, without looking, exactly where I was. I thought I should be horizontal, and my legs swung up behind me. I thought of circling the room, and it happened. It was really more like levitating than flying: it didn't provide the exhilaration that I had somewhat expected, but it definitely proved that she could deliver things far outside my understanding. I thought about returning to my chair.

"Ok! I'm convinced."

"Would you like to make your first actual request now?"

"No, let me think for a while. We can go ahead with the interview part."

She began speaking (more like reciting) a carefully worded question, but my attention was elsewhere. My attention was on the fact that she really did look blue, and that she seemed to have no fingernails, and that she seemed to have about seven thin fingers on each hand, with no distinct thumb. She finished her question, and I had no idea what she'd asked.

"Excuse me, where exactly are you from?"

"Not from this planet, nor from a planet that you would recognize. The purpose here is only to study the social structure of this planet."

"So, you aren't, ah, human?"

"No. Nor a mammal, nor as having a gender as that term is used in your culture."

"Ah." I thought to myself, so, Nurt is an 'it', not a 'she.' So much for having a cute friend.

"Ok, ah, could you repeat your question?"

Nurt repeated its question. The questions began with my relationships with family members and friends, then explored my employment situation. I'm 28, unmarried, and currently without a girlfriend. My mother is still living, as are my two sisters. My friends are mainly people that I've known from high school and college, and one or two people that I work with. I work as a paralegal at a law firm downtown that specializes in litigation: my days are spent reading, summarizing, and indexing voluminous deposition transcripts and discovery responses for the attorneys. I feel that my liberal arts education had prepared me well to think critically and analytically, but that this job is essentially drudge work. Nurt inquired into the college system, and how it affected my social life and choice of employment. Finally, Nurt inquired extensively into my beliefs and attitudes towards government and politicians. I think I really earned those wishes.

"That completes the series of questions. Have you made a decision regarding your requests?"

"Yes, I have." I had thought about the "genie problem" before: I've read numerous stories throughout school (and the occasional erotic story during and after) that featured a an opportunity to receive three wishes, and the disasters that usually befell those who failed to choose wisely. "Ok, first, can I ask for something like $47 million?"

"Yes. Providing money is one of the simplest requests to fill."

"And nobody will end up dying because of it? Like, I don't want to receive money because my mother dies and leaves it to me in her will."

"Nobody will die to provide the money. If this is your request, a lottery ticket will be given to you which will win in approximately three days. You will then collect a sum slightly in excess of 47 million dollars, unless you want the amount to be exactly 47 million. Is this your wish?"

"Um, yeah. In excess of $47 million is fine, it doesn't have to be exact."

Nurt touched the device in three different spots with three fingers, and then touched a fourth spot. Nurt then lifted the device to reveal a Powerball lottery ticket, which it handed to me.

"This looks real."

"It is. The address at which you will be on record as having purchased the ticket tomorrow is written on the back of the ticket."

"How do you know it will win?"

"The technology to understand this can be provided to you, but it will cost you both of your remaining requests. The technology is quite different from the laws of probability and causation as your planet now understands them. The technology is also relatively hazardous to you at your current level of understanding. Is this your request?"

"Um, no. If I have the $47 million, I don't think I'll need to do it again." I paused, embarrassed to make my second request, even to a sexless alien. Well, maybe it was a good thing it was a sexless alien - I think I might have been more embarrassed to state this to another human. Nurt sat placidly, absolutely patient.

"Ok, I'd like to be able to make my... penis... any size I want. Any length, and any width, and to be able to have an erection whenever I want." Nurt displayed no sign of surprise. I had considered asking for a 14" cock, but was concerned that I would find myself unable to fit any woman, and would be destined to spend the rest of my life just jacking off. Ten inches might be more reasonable, but I didn't know if that would be too big either. I was sure that 8" would probably be ok, but that didn't seem like I was really making the most of my wish. What I really wanted was to be able to make it any size I wanted, instantaneously, so that I could wow anyone I wanted to. And still be able to fuck.

Nurt touched the device with one finger. "That request can be granted, but this also would use both of your remaining requests. However, if you do not need the ability to make your penis any size without limit, a level of technology that will require only one of your requests can be used. You would be able to adjust your size 50% larger or smaller."

I thought to myself. Geeze, I'm 6" now when I'm hard, that would give me a range of 3" to 9". Huh, why would I ever want to be 3"? Hmm. I amazed myself that I could still do math after the scotch and the late hour. But if I started out with like 12", I'd have a range of 6" to 18". That sounds more like it. Of course, why would I ever want to be just 6" again?

"Can I have it so that its 16" long erect, plus or minus 50%, with the same control over width?" That should cover any reasonable eventuality, I thought.

"Yes."

"And I can have control over it, so that I can always get a boner if I want to, and I can hold back cumming as long as I want, and it never gets insensitive? And that the size when it is soft is proportional to the size when its erect?"

"Yes, that can be one request. Is that your request?"

I thought hard for a minute, to see if there was any feature or loophole I'd overlooked. "You understand all those words I said? Then yes."

Nurt touched six different spots on the device, then another three spots, then picked up the device and touched it to my shoulder. "What is your third request?"

I felt the touch of the device, but nothing unusual. I'd expected a shock or jolt of some sort. But... now that I think about it, my pants seem... unusually full in the crotch.

"Would you like to examine yourself?" Nurt inquired.

"Ah, no, that's ok. Um, how do I..."

"To adjust your size, concentrate on the size you desire."

I thought about being the flaccid equivalent to a 24" long erection, my new maximum size. My crotch immediately began to swell and tighten, taking about 10 seconds to finish. My pants were really tight and uncomfortable now. I thought about being minimum size, corresponding to an 8" erection, and seconds later, breathing was easier.

"How does that work?" Nurt explained that this technology effected growth by absorbing mass from the air - the elements required were all present in the atmosphere in varying concentrations, although some were derived from depots now stored in my body. It would also work if I was submerged in water. The time required would depend on the concentration of various elements in the air.

"For my third wish, I want to be able to make women's breasts bigger. Or smaller."

"Do you mean every woman's breasts, the entire species, or a single woman?"

I thought for a moment. "No, not all of them. At least, not all at the same time. I mean like, if there's a particular woman and I think I'd like her to have bigger breasts, I want to be able to make them bigger just like that. And I'd like to be able to do that for any woman, not just one."

Nurt touched the device with one finger. "The technology to do that in the most general way would require two of your requests. You can do this by deciding to surrender one of the requests you have already made. Alternatively, you can elect a method that requires less technology, which will only consume a single request. The lesser technology method will require that you make an actual physical contact with the woman to be affected."

I had been thinking that it would be fun to suddenly make some girl's boobs expand without warning, like maybe when she was on live TV. Or like a singer, when she's in the middle of a concert. But on reflection, maybe that was a bit sophomoric. Still, I really like big tits, and it was so rare to find a girl who liked me who was also well-endowed in that department. Well, if I could give bigger tits to the girl I was with at the time, that would be best.

"Um, what kind of contact would be needed?"

"That is up to you. The contact need only be sufficient to transfer a small secretion. It can be absorbed through the skin, if you prefer."

The word "secretion" caused me to pause for a second, gears turning slowly that time of night - oh yeah, that meant like something from a gland. This gave me an idea.

"How about if the contact was a blow job?" Then I had to explain what that term meant. Now I was glad this was a sexless alien.

"Yes, that would be sufficient. How much growth would you like to result from this transfer?"

I thought again. I was tempted to say that the girl's tits should double in size, but then she might go from OK to really too big in one squirt.

"Can I make it adjustable at will?"

"Not at one request. However, you can have the ability to choose between a preset level and nothing."

"OK, let's say 10%, with the ability to turn it off if I want." If I found a long-term partner, I didn't want to forego blow jobs just because her boobs would get too big.

Nurt touched several different spots on the device, then a few more, then picked up the device and touched my shoulder again.

"You are now complete."

"That's it? I just go home now?"

"Yes."

"OK."

I stood up and put on my coat, hat and gloves. Nurt opened the door, and closed it behind me when I stepped out alone. I stood there, just thinking for a moment. Looking at my watch, I saw that it was 3 am, and I still had to walk back to my apartment, and still had to go to work the next morning. But first, I turned around, and walked around the steel block. It was still 6' high and 4' wide, and now I saw that it appeared to be just 4" deep. What's more, it was not even attached to the adjacent building: I could see the streetlight through the gap. WTF? Then my bladder reminded me to get home out of the freezing night, and I took off down the street at a trot, being careful to avoid slipping on the icy sidewalk. I had a lot to think about, but was too tired to do it tonight. I made my cock the full length, but left it flaccid, just to feel it hanging against my leg.

Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers