A Tale of Ponygirls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, forgive me too," I replied as the padlocks locked. Her eyes seemed incomprehensible.

Our friends were a little upset and started talking about how they were going to encourage us. Lightning and I were against each other. I think we wished we hadn't known about this race.

As usual, we went into the room to undress and tie ourselves to the chain. And then I noticed that my pony-pair was holding an envelope in her hand.

Anna and Bene were accompanied by our friends. Bene put the envelope away and said: "OK, we'll look at it later" and we were quickly equipped and sent to our box for the night. I wondered what was in the envelope. Why hadn't Lightning told me about it?

The next morning we had a blind gymkhana session and then we were loaded into a horses truck for a ride.

Our arrival was magical. Sophia held my reins, Samantha held Lightning's, while Melinda and Oriel pulled our car through all kinds of ponies.

We were parked with other ponies. I noticed that the others stayed in pairs. We had to be in the middle of our competitors. I remembered Lightning and once I got back in touch I noticed that she wasn't doing anything to break it, on the contrary.

The path allowed us to see the ponies going to and from the track and the big screen allowed us to see a bit of the competition. There were races for male and female ponies, solo and paired. I watched and tried to tell myself that later on, it would be our turn.

"The race for ponies less than a year old, harnessed in pairs, present yourself at the control. " The loudspeaker said.

The tension in the park was at its height, and we were released to be taken to the track. Anna and Bene were waiting for us.

"Your friends are in the audience. Don't disappoint them! "Anna said to me.

"Above all, you know what's at stake," Bene insisted.

Bene moved into the chair. I would have preferred Anna because her driving was smoother. When the shot was fired, we were hit on the buttocks and left fairly quickly.

"Oh-oh, not so fast, there are 5 laps to go" warned Bene.

We were then settling into our training rhythm. I was looking ahead. We were supposed to be seventh or eighth, but I didn't know how many crews. Finally, the end of the first lap came. And Bene cracked her whip: "Pick up the pace a little bit... yes good!"

We were just behind two cars and suddenly Bene pulled the reins and slammed the whip again. We had to overtake them both. We made an extra effort to accelerate and pass the two cars.

"That's it, catch your breath, that's good," said our coach.

And at the end of the first lap, I thought we were sixth. I would have liked to accelerate, and I think Lightning was in my frame of mind, but Bene kept telling us to keep our strength up and keep us in reserve.

On the second lap, we passed another car again, without particularly accelerating. So at the end of the second lap, we were fifth. And nothing happened on the third lap.

"Keep going like that, I feel you are ready to give it you're all. And I will give you a lap, but not right away," Bene said.

During the fourth lap I was starting to get tired, but Bene encouraged us and called us to order, the race wasn't over and at the end of the fourth lap, cars were in front of us at the end of the straight.

This is the moment Bene chose to shout and cracked her whip and then whipped our butts: "Now I want it all, all you have is now!" she shouted.

Under the excitement, we would lengthen our stride by increasing the frequency. We managed to stay in sync, but with difficulty, and we began to zigzag like beginners. But Bene didn't make any remarks about that, unlike in training, she only stimulated us to keep on giving it all.

The cars in front were getting closer and at the end of the curve Bene pulled on the reins to make us make a gap, but the car in front made a gap as well. Bene pulled on the other side and Lightning and I understood the manoeuvre and we slipped between the other two crews while accelerating. Bene was crazy and screamed and cracked her whip. Under the speed and excitement, we lost our synchronicity, swinging the whole thing from side to side depending on which one of us was going faster. But finally, we passed the other cars and crossed the finish line.

Bene made us stop. And Anna joined us: "Third, I think you are third by not much!"

15. Rewarded

When we got home we were led into the room, where Anna and Bene tied our collars and removed our harnesses. We were going to have a welcome shower after the effort of the day.

But once we were naked, Bene said: "You did better than fourth, so you filled your contract!"

We looked at each other, but our friends entered the room.

"Bravo for your performance! "And two by two they approached us and began to caress us like a horse. We had our bits. So we could only make little noises or neighing.

But the caresses went to our buttocks and then to our breasts. I realised that our friends were going to reward us. I was very embarrassed. For me, these friends were part of our human life at the university. I thought it would be Anna and Bene who would give us our reward.

But our friends, they did seem to be too excited: the more intimate their caresses became, the more excited they were. I was exhausted from my day, but also felt vulnerable; exposed with the chain that kept me standing with my hands above my head. This position excited me, especially as I thought I knew what my friends were going to do.

I was startled and groaning as a finger penetrated me. Until then the caresses stayed on the surface.

"My God, she's soaked!"

"Imagine since she was a pony she hasn't been allowed to do anything!"

"Lightning's as wet as crazy!"

"Calm down! You must give them pleasure, be careful not to hurt them. But don't hesitate to take your time, they are ponies, don't let them decide when they come," Bene said. When I heard this, I squeezed my vagina, regretting that the finger was no longer there.

"Spread your thighs," I was said, tapping my inner thighs, and one of them stroked my slit while the other played with my breasts. My breathing sped up. And I began to move my buttocks to accompany the caress on my sex.

"You see when she does that you can stop stroking her, and start again when she stops," Anna explained, and I felt the hand release its pressure. I sighed in frustration and held my movement. The hand resumed its caresses, pressing a little on my lips to open them a little.

"I know, Thunder, for sex too, being a pony means not being in control. Accept it," Anna said to me before kissing me on the mouth and putting her tongue in. For a ponygirl whose tongue is blocked by the bit, it was very intrusive, and ultimately very exciting.

Before my eyes Lightning was undergoing the same assaults as me, her eyes put clots, legs spread, she was no longer the one I was competing with for Steve the captain of the basketball team. And as I thought about it, I wondered which one of her or me had taken the other's boyfriend. In fact, the real culprit was Steve, who had played on our struggle to have both of us.

But there was no longer any question of Steve. Fingers were delightfully slipping into my anus, and into my pussy, but they would pull out as soon as I accompanied their movement.

Sophia stood in front of me and looked me in the eye: "It must be very humiliating to have to be fucked by your best friends forever like that, but I find it very exciting. Look at me making me cum the way I want to! "and having said that, she raised her skirt and lowered her panties and rubbed her clitoris with her fingers under my eyes. All I could do was moan in frustration. I would have rubbed myself against a piece of furniture if I could have.

The other girls also began to undress and caress each other. The excitement in the room was rising. I was surprised that Anna and Bene weren't taking part in the orgy. In fact, I could see them visibly excited from the stage, but still dressed.

"You don't do what we do", said Samantha.

"No, we're at work," Bene laughed, visibly uncomfortable that she had turned out this way.

At last, I could feel my orgasm rising. Fingers went in and out at the right rhythm inside me, and others stroked my clitoris. When it all stopped. I opened my eyes.

In front of me, Anna explained to my friends how not to let me come right away. The gentle caresses started again, but that wasn't what I wanted, not any more. I tried to sway from the pelvis but the hands pulled away.

I looked at Anna in despair.

"I know very well how you feel. But that's not you that decides, not any more," Anna told me.

With tears of frustration in my eyes, I stood as still as I could, while my friends, or rather my mistresses, were still stimulating me. Twice more they made me see an orgasm before taking it out of my eyes. Then the caresses were insistent and powerful. And without even realising it, I was somewhere else!

When I came to my senses it was because I was suffocating. Under the effect of the violent orgasm, I had loosened my legs and I was hanging by my collar.

It took a few more minutes to put our harnesses back on and Lightning and I huddled together in our cubicle, exhausted and satisfied.

16. The fault

In the morning, I thought back to the day before, I had really enjoyed the race and I was looking forward to training with Lightning, Anna and Bene, to do better next time. In the meantime I swallowed my muesli with a nice surprise, the red fruit muesli had been replaced by apple muesli. Not that I particularly like apple, but I liked the change. And of course, I was thinking excitedly about our reward. It was a great memory, just I couldn't imagine myself in front of my friends at the university after that!

Anna and Bene seemed worried when they arrived for our morning 'grooming'. A less pleasant moment in the life of a pony, but one that I had learned to live with. Then they led us through the corridors of the house. One thing we had only done once on the screen: to meet Madame de Haut-Liaison. It made me nervous, and obviously, I wasn't the only one.

"I made it quite clear that you were not allowed to talk on the ranch," began Madame, and I was surprised because it didn't seem to me that neither Lightning nor I had broken that rule.

"But this letter is a way of getting around the ban," the lady continued, unfolding a piece of paper. I remembered the letter Lightning had at the beginning of the weekend. I also remembered her 'forgiveness' on the bus. Maybe it didn't have the meaning I had for it then.

"By the way Audrey, you agree, and you even specify that you want to bear the full brunt of the punishment, without affecting Thunder "why use Lightning's human name? She was asking to be separated from me.

"I call you Audrey because it was during your university time that you wrote this request. You are asking if it is possible not to go back to your time at university. You are also asking for intimate time with Thunder. I note that you make it clear that your request is subject to Thunder's wishes."

"Thunder, do you support the punishments Lightning will receive as a result of this letter." I don't even think about it, and I hit two steps on the ground. I was very unhappy that Lightning was being punished and not me, and even though I was afraid of the consequences, I wanted to show solidarity.

"Thunder, Would you like me to accede to Lightning's requests? "I was confused by the request not to go back to university, but at the same time, we didn't feel at home off the ranch, and our grades had deteriorated along with our relationships with our friends. As for the request for privacy, I wanted it, knowing that it was contrary to our pony status. After reflection, I hit two more blows on the floor.

"Lightning and Thunder, it is obvious that I did not accede to any of these requests, which should not even have been made. For making them, I am punishing you. Anna and Bene will give you 30 lashes, and impose 30 days of the plug. To be shared, then. I also revoke your grace. You will no longer go to university."

When I returned to the barn I was astonished by this decision. I was scared of the whips and plugs.

Anna and Bene led us to a space in the quarry where there was a cross that I had never seen used. I understood immediately what was going to happen. And a few minutes later our harnesses were removed and we were attached to the cross. And Bene for one and Anna for the other applied the punishment. At that moment I cursed Lightning and her letter, I cursed myself for being in solidarity.

"There, 15 blows each," said Anna.

"That's 30 shots in total," said Bene.

The punishment was humiliating. It was painful too, but pony riders are used to only a few lashes. 15 was a lot, but in fact, I understood that thanks to my solidarity Lightning hadn't received 30 lashes.

Anna and Bene were hanging around to give us our harnesses, but in the end, it was done and we were in the quarry, visible to all the other ponies with the bottoms of our harnesses open.

Anna then showed me a phallic object. Bene had to do the same with Lightning.

"This is the plug, 30 divided by two, you will wear it for a fortnight. "She said to me before she slipped it into my pussy and closed the harness.

The bulky object was moving inside me no matter what I did and I was always excited. Our nights with Lightning were difficult. And our zero concentration for the exercises that Anna and Bene wanted us to do during those two weeks.

It was later that I actually enjoyed not going to university anymore.

A month later and a victory in a race earned us a huge reward: a naked night in our box, Lightning and I. No harness, no chastity belt, and no bit. I promise you that we didn't dare to speak, but our tongues were too busy for that!

12