A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Groggy, but clearly awake now, Kat moaned and pushed her pussy back against the thick, hot cock working its way into her. She savored how warm and hard Brent's dick felt and moaned again as he sank his root to its base inside her.

"Brent, you feel so good inside me," Kat groaned.

While still milking Kat's boob with one hand, Becky reached under her mom's neck with the other and clamped her hand over Kat's mouth.

"Brent is still sleeping, mommy. Let's keep it that way," Becky panted into her mom's ear. "Now, play with your dirty little clit again. This time I won't stop you from cumming, but you better not wake up daddy. You got that, bitch?"

Kat had tried to gasp when Becky started talking, but could barely draw a breath through the fingers clamped over her mouth. As soon as Kat nodded her head, Becky took her hand from Kat's mouth and grabbed a fistful of her hair. With her other hand, she squeezed Kat's breast like she was trying to pop it and began delivering long, deep dick strokes to Kat's sloppy, wet cunt. Becky pulled her mom's hair until her head was all the back beside Becky's.

Having gotten no reaction from her mom, Becky jerked her hair and rasped, "I said play with your clit, slut."

"Ah. Mm. Yes, mm, Ms. Johnson," came her mom's quiet but strained reply.

"Oh no. Not tonight, bitch. I'm daddy tonight. Ask me to fuck you right."

"Please fuck me, Brent," Katie whispered.

Again Becky jerked her mom's hair before rasping, "Did I say Brent? I said daddy. Say it right!"

Savoring both the pleasure in her pussy and the pain in her hair, Kat moaned deeply. She had also reached down between her legs and furiously worked her clit with her finger while Becky stabbed her dick in and out of her cunt.

"Oh god. Fuck me, daddy," Kat whisoered.

"Plow this pussy, daddy."

"Yeah. You like that, bitch?" Becky groaned into her mom's ear, at the same time giving her mom's tit a light slap before pulling and holding her nipple between two fingers. "You like your new daddy's cock, slut?"

"Mm, mm, mm. Yes, daddy. Fuck me harder."

Becky fucked her mom as hard as she could for several strokes, but Kat's ass started clapping loudly against Becky's hips. They both froze and glanced over at Brent who slumbered on undisturbed. Using the pause to change positions, Becky pulled her dick out of Kat and laid on her back while pulling her around so that Kat ended up on top and straddling her. Becky put her slippery, wet knob at her mom's entrance and let Kat sink with a moan onto it down to the base.

Becky pulled her mom down on top of her, latching their mouths together in a savagely passionate kiss. Gyrating wildly atop her daughter, Kat rolled her hips forward to press her clit against Becky's abdomen. The new motion drove both girls wild as they fucked. The nub of Becky's dildo worked its magic on her clit with each of her mom's strokes. Becky sucked on her mom's tongue while raking her fingernails down Kat's back before sinking them into the flesh of her ass cheeks. Kat dug her nails into Becky's tits, squeezing and gouging them at the same time. She struggled to stay quiet as she rocketed toward her long delayed release and ended up muffling her string of moans with her daughter's mouth.

Despite how heavy the king sized bed was, the girls were starting to make it shimmy slightly. Kat glanced over at Brent and changed her motion to short rapid humps against Becky's cock. The change of motion and the thrill of cumming right beside Brent threw them both over the edge. Both Becky and Kat held their breaths while their bodies tensed and spasmed against each other. They raked their nails across each other's flesh, not caring about the marks they left behind. Kat finally had to let out her breath in a long, quiet grunt of satisfaction as she collapsed onto Becky, who dipped her head to suck one of Kat's tits deep into her mouth.

She suckled there for several moments and then switched to the other, giving it equally slurpy attention. Becky finally let her head fall back to rest on the bed, just as Brent rolled onto his side. The girls froze again until he settled down. Kat rose up to let Becky's dick plop free and then lay back down to quietly make out with her daughter for long, blissful minutes. They licked and sucked and necked each other until well past midnight.

Once Becky had gotten her mom worked back up again, she got up, grabbed her robe, and went off to bed. She liked leaving her as horny as she found her. Unfortunately, it had gotten Becky horny again too. She thought about fucking Katie, but Kat was sure to hear it and come see what they were doing. While her eventual plan was to make all of daddy's girls fuck each other, she didn't want to spoil all of her fun so soon. Suddenly inspired, Becky texted her mom.

- I know you're still horny. Come in here and finger Katie's pussy in her sleep. If you make her cum without waking her, I'll let you cum again.

- I can't do that. I'm not molesting her in her sleep.

- You better, or you know what happens.

- Yes, Ms. Johnson.

A few minutes later, Kat walked into the room. Becky had taken off her dildo and lay on her bed in her robe. She stood up, letting her robe fall open, and met Kat by Katie's bed. Becky eased the blanket off of Katie's chest to reveal a tight fitting sleep shirt that barely contained her breasts.

"First you are going to show me her tits. Pull her shirt up, slut," Becky whispered.

"I don't know about this. She's so innocent. It's so wrong and what if she wakes up?"

Innocent my ass, thought Becky. Instead she said, "That's up to you, mom. You can always say no and I can take it out of your ass, or you can get to work on those tits."

Becky watched her mom struggle with her decision for several seconds. Becky moved behind her mom, who was still just wearing her sleep shirt. She slipped her hand around Kat's waist and down between her legs. Becky started massaging her mom's slit while they both stared down at Katie's slumbering form. Kat was so wet that her pussy lips were already making quiet smacking sounds around Becky's fingers. With her other hand, Becky grabbed Kat's wrist and guided her hand down toward Katie's chest.

She whispered onto Kat's ear, "Just touch her boob and see how it feels. She won't know."

Kat whispered, "Yes, Ms. Johnson," and let her hand be led ever closer to Katie's breast.

Becky pushed her mom's hand down until her hand was resting firmly on Kate's left breast. She worked her mom's slit a little faster.

"Yes, that's so hot, mom. Now squeeze it," Becky groaned.

Kat obediently gave Katie's soft mound a gentle squeeze. Her breast felt warm and firm in Kat's hand. She gave it a second squeeze, this time more firmly. She felt Becky move to focus on her clit as a reward.

"This is so wrong."

"Shut up, slut. I know you like it."

Becky moved her mom's hand by the wrist, making her drag her hand down Katie's chest to her belly. She held Kat's hand there until she timidly took hold of the hem of Katie's shirt. Becky pushed her mom's wrist back up to get her moving and then let Kat raise the shirt up on her own. Before long, Katie's shirt was bunched up around her neck and her tits were exposed. Becky guided her mom back to Katie's breast and told her to squeeze it. Panting quietly, Kat complied by giving it a soft squeeze and was rewarded by Becky's finger circling her hardened clit.

"You really are a fucking slut, mommy. Molesting your own daughter in her sleep to save your ass. I like it," growled Becky. "Now if you want to cum, you know what you need to do."

With that, Becky took her hand away from Kat's wrist and pulled the blanket down to expose Katie's crotch. She was wearing a light colored pair of thong panties that looked silky smooth. Instead of taking Kat's wrist back in hand, Becky slipped her hand between her own legs to finger herself while she watched her mom struggle with her dilemma.

"Finger fuck her," she breathed hotly into Kat's ear while working both of their clits.

Kat let her hand fall away from the breast she was still holding and ever so slowly moved it down toward the silky material hiding her daughter's mound. She let her hand hover just a fraction of an inch above the cream colored material. Kat could feel her daughter's heat rising up to invitingly caress her fingers. She sucked in a breath and held it, both savoring the danger of what she was contemplating and dreading how low she was letting herself go just to save herself. She vaguely heard the dual squelching sounds of her and Becky's pussy lips getting worked over with ever increasing enthusiasm.

Becky, clearly close to cumming, rasped, "Fucking do it! Finger that cunt or I'm ripping your ass apart."

Kat exhaled and lowered her hand. Her first thought was how incredibly soft and warm Katie's panties felt under fingertips. She rubbed her middle finger's tip lightly up and down Katie's crotch along her slit, marveling at how incredibly smooth her daughter's panties were. She looked up at Katie's innocent face, slumbering without a care in the world. She knew she couldn't do this, but by now Becky's body was all but vibrating against Kat's back. Kat herself was right on the edge of exploding.

"Better get into those...mm... panties before I ..mm...cum," she grunted.

"Becky, I can't. I just can't do this to her," Kat whispered.

"Fine, but if you want to cum...mm... bend the fuck over and smell her cunt. Mm, hurry." Becky pushed her shoulder into Kat's back. "I said smell her cunt."

Desperate to cum, Kat bent forward at the waist and braced herself on the bed with her hands. Lower and lower she dropped her face ever closer to Katie's crotch while Becky's finger worked Kat's clit closer to orgasm. Kat lowered her face until her nose was almost brushing Katie's panties. She breathed in deeply, catching whiffs of the sweet musk of her daughter's pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah," groaned Becky. "I know you want to eat that cunt, slut. Lick it for me."

Becky's fingers went into overdrive on their clits. Her quivering intensified to bumping her mound against her mom's ass. Her bumps actually knocked Kat forward, making her nose briefly brush against against Katie's panties before she caught herself. Even though it was wrong, Kat let her nose settle back down against the soft material hiding her daughter's slit. She panted hot breath onto Katie's crotch and inhaled deep whiffs of her pussy stink.

"Oh mommy, I'm about to fucking cum so hard. Mm, lick Katie's cunt while I cum on your ass."

Kat almost did it, but somehow held herself back despite how horny and dirty she felt. She settled for burying her nose against those soft panties while her clit exploded with orgasmic fireworks. She grunted and moaned, barely holding herself up as wave after wave of guilty pleasure surged through her. At almost the same time, Becky jerked and quivered behind her, almost collapsing entirely when her orgasm rocked her body.

"Uh, uh, ah. ahh. Smell that prissy little snatch. Fuckfuckfuck... nnnnggg!" groaned Becky as she came.

Once they had recovered, Becky pulled her mom back up to stand beside her. They covered Katie back up and Kat even softly kissed her cheek, mostly in apology for going as far as she had with her sleeping teen. Even so, she found herself more than a little tempted to plant a not so motherly kiss on her daughter's lips. Kat kissed Katie's cheek once again and turned to face her other daughter.

"Goodnight, Becky," Kat said quietly while heading toward the door.

Becky grabbed her arm and spun her back around.

"Not so fast, mom. You understand that you failed one of my orders, right?"

Kat bowed her head in resignation and said, "It's just so wrong to do that to her. I'll gladly take my punishment, Ms. Johnson."

"Oh, I bet you won't feel so glad when I get into that ass. Still, I'm glad to see you're not totally broken yet," whispered Becky as she kissed her mom's nose. "It gives me something to work on. Your nose tastes like pussy by the way, don't let dad notice or you'll have some explaining to do."

Becky turned away, dismissing her mom with a wave of her hand before crawling into bed. Kat walked to her bathroom to wash Katie's scent from her face. Conflicting thoughts and emotions roiled in her head long after she got back to bed. Even now, despite how wrong what Becky had tried to get her to do felt, Kat found that she was wet again as thoughts of licking Katie's pussy flashed through her mind. Other images of what Becky would do to her butt tomorrow filled Kat with such dread that sleep eluded her for most of the night.

...

Bored at school the next day, Becky spent her time thinking about what to do to her mom. She also badly needed some dick, so she decided to send her mom out this evening on a solo mission. She texted Brent on the burner to make sure he was up for something.

- We haven't gotten together lately. What about tonight?

- What about Katrina?

- Taken care of. She's my bitch now. I'll make her leave and tell her no sex with you unless you want it.

- You are so bad. I like. Me, you, and Katie tonight then.

- What you gonna do to us?

- Whatever I want.

- Yes, daddy.

Becky met up with Katie, Jessica, and a couple of other friends at lunch. As usual, the main topic was boys, which got uncomfortable since none of the three had a boyfriend at the moment, at least not one they could talk about. Jessica, who had looked much less depressed than usual lately, finally admitted that, while she wasn't dating anyone, she was talking to somebody.

"Ooh, what's his name?" asked Katie.

Jessica had a dreamy look in her eye when she spoke. "I don't know. It's a secret admirer. They just send me poems and compliments about my photos. We have pretty deep text conversations sometimes too. It's only been like a week or so, but it's great."

Becky asked, "Poems? Can I see? So you don't have any idea who it is?"

Jessica handed Becky her phone to let her read a couple of the poems. Becky was pretty sure this was her dad's work and a quick check of the number on the texts confirmed it as his burner. She hurriedly scanned their conversation and saw that Brent hinted at being a girl last night. He was definitely setting this up to get Becky to hook up with her friend. She felt her pussy tingle a little at the thought of another conquest and scrolled back up to the poem before Jessica noticed what she was reading.

While Becky discretely scrolled through the phone, Jessica answered Becky's question. "Nuh uh. Someone in our school for sure, maybe in one of my classes, but I don't know."

One of the other girls chimed in, "Have you called the number? What's the voicemail say?"

Jessica shook her head, "Not set up and no one ever answers it. I've searched the number online too. Nothing."

Becky handed the phone back and patted Jessica's hand while saying, "Well girl, it's definitely been good for you. I love your outfit today. It's not nearly as depressing as your usual drabby-chic look. Plus you only look kind of depressed instead of your usual major depression look."

All the girls laughed, even Jessica, who admitted to herself that it felt really good to have someone interested in her. She was still worried it was an elaborate joke someone was playing on her, which would be about par for the course in her life. She had always been an introvert, the butt of many jokes, and still kept the fact that she liked girls a closely guarded secret. She wasn't about to let any of her friends know that her admirer had hinted that she was a girl too. She suddenly realized that Becky might have read it, but her screen was still on the poem when she checked her phone. She let out an audible sigh if relief that everyone thought was the sound of a girl in love.

"It does feel good," Jessica admitted. "I haven't had a boyfriend in a long time. Maybe this is the next best thing."

"All the love, none of the dick," one of the girls said with a shake of her head.

Becky stepped up for her friend and said, "There's more to life than dicks, Tina. And didn't you just say the other day that Jon shoots his load after like two minutes? All the slop but none of the fun, I guess? Yeah, no thanks."

Another round of laughter shut Tina's mouth for good while the girls finished lunch. As they headed back to class, Becky pulled Katie aside and said that they would be getting dicked tonight.

Katie hugged her sister goodbye and whispered, "What happened to there's more to life than dicks?"

"Pussy tastes good too," came Becky's sly reply before she kissed her sister's cheek and headed to class.

...

The girls went back home together since Katie didn't have practice. They finished up some homework in their room while they decided what to do tonight. Katie was at her little work desk while Becky was sprawled on her bed. Becky initially said she didn't really care as long as her dad got his fat dick into her. She had gone a week without it and didn't like that at all.

"A week? That's too bad sis. Daddy has fucked me twice this week when you and mom weren't around. We made out a lot too," said Katie wistfully.

"Oh really? Well, I get him first tonight then."

"We'll see," Katie said in that same wistful tone. "Ever since he fucked me in the car last week with my volleyball uniform on, he hasn't been able to keep his hands off of me. He has been making me put it on for him just so he can strip it right back off. I tried to get you one, but no luck yet. You're crazy if you think I'm not wearing it tonight. How are we going to get him alone anyway?"

Becky did not like her sister's newfound confidence one bit. She felt that her sister was getting a little bit defiant but let it slide for now. She wanted to probe the waters a bit about their mom and a few other topics while they had some time alone.

"Oh, mom told me she has to run a bunch of errands and is meeting up with some friends tonight. We should have a couple of hours at least." After pausing a beat, Becky continued, "I really hate having to sneak around behind mom's back. It's so much work."

"Yeah, but dad still loves her. He told me he loves all of us. So I don't think he would dump her for us. I thought she was thinking about leaving him for a while, but she has been way nicer to all of us lately."

Becky rolled onto her back, pretending to be deep in thought. Then she said, "Yeah, it's been nice. Well, I do think mom is pretty, and she's not our real mom. What, uh, what would you think about trying to kiss her sometime and see what happens?"

Katie's eyes shot away from her books over to Becky. "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. Dad has enough dick for all three of us, easy. Plus I like kissing you and doing other stuff. Don't you like all the stuff I've done to you?"

Katie blushed slightly. "You know I do, and you're going to do more tonight I hope."

"Oh you know it, sis. So what if mom tried to kiss you sometime? What do you think you would do? If you were fucking her, then we wouldn't have to sneak around." Becky kept her expression blank but her pussy was tingling at the thought of making those two fuck each other while Brent took Becky for himself.

"I don't know, Becks. Don't you think that would be kind of weird?"

"Weirder than twin sisters fucking the shit out of each other? Weirder than fucking our dad? Not at all."

Kate nodded her head and turned back to her books. "Fair point. I don't know though. Too much could go wrong. I don't think she would be into it." Then almost offhandedly, she changed subjects, "Dad has been playing with my butt a lot lately. I think he really wants to put it in me back there. He said I would be his first. He was so sweet when he said it, that I think I might let him, assuming it will fit."