A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that ass, daddy," Becky groaned. "Oh my god, this is so hot. Pound that little butt hole, mm. Push it in, daddy. Push, mm, push it all the way."

Brent released Katie's thighs and grabbed Becky by the hair. He pulled her forward and then pushed her head down to Katie's snatch.

"Spit on my dick, bitch," he panted.

Becky, her face just inches from her dad's dick and her sister's butt hole, let a giant glob of spit drop onto Brent's shaft. She watched up close while Brent lengthened his strokes a little more each time. Becky planted her lips on Katie's clit, sucking in time with Brent's fuck stroke. Becky could feel Katie cumming again, this time so strongly that she was literally screaming into Becky's cunt. Katie's nails dug deeply into her sister's ass while Brent plunged his his cock deeper and deeper into her rectum. For the first time ever, Katie actually squirted when she came.

A hot burst of pussy juice filled Becky's mouth. She spat her mouthful of slippery juice onto Katie's ass hole and Brent's shaft. The extra lube allowed Brent to sink his dick to its root into his daughter's straining hole. Becky latched her mouth back onto Katie's clit and suckled hungrily on the tiny nub.

Brent had been trying to be gentle with his daughter, but now that he was so deep into his first ass, the sensation was too much. Katie's sphincter was flexing tightly around his shaft. A second ring of muscle inside her butt was gripping him too, but the rest of her rectal canal was amazingly smooth. Brent groaned loudly when he felt his balls start to shift. He lost all control and started delivering full length, ramming strokes into Katie's ass hole.

He was vaguely aware that Katie was screaming again as she came for at least the third time. Becky was groaning into Katie's cunt, her nose occasionally getting bumped by Brent's dirty dick, while she dumped a load of pussy cream onto Katie's face. Brent was straining so hard, he almost ripped the hair from Becky's head. His balls jerked up inside him. With a roar, Brent shot a gigantic load of semen out of his raging hard cock, sending spurt after spurt deep into his daughter's bowels.

"Oh fuck," Brent panted, feeling more spent than he ever had in his life. "That was the most incredible thing I've ever felt."

He pulled his deflating dick out of his daughter's butt. Becky dodged her head to the side just in time to avoid getting slapped on the forehead. She rolled off of Katie onto her back, panting at the ceiling. Katie just stared upward into her dad's eyes.

She had just given him her most precious prize and he had said it was the best sex he had ever had. She had never climaxed that many times so quickly. Now her dad was bending down to kiss her. Katie could see the love in his dark brown eyes just before they closed. His lips touched hers, gently and then more hungrily. She stared at her daddy while they kissed and when his eyes opened again, Katie saw their future reflected there. He had said she was his first anal lover, but she knew that he would be her only male lover, anal or otherwise, ever again.

When their kisses finally ended, she whispered, "I love you, daddy. I'm yours forever. You can have my ass every day if you want. I promise."

"Don't tempt me, Katie-bug. I love you too."

...

Back at the salon, Stephanie watched as her client spread her thighs a little wider. Taking it as an invitation, Stephanie slid her thumb up Kat's muscular inner thigh, continuing up in one smooth motion until it was nestled between Kat's glistening pussy lips. Kat moaned softly. Stephanie wriggled her thumb until she found the surprisingly tight entrance to her client's cunt. Her oily thumb easily parted Kat's flesh and plunged deep inside. Stephanie spun her hand palm up and tucked her fingers into Kat's slit, both parting her lips and seeking out her clit.

"How is this, Mrs. Johnson?" asked Stephanie in her most professional tone.

Kat liked being called Mrs. Johnson after days upon days of being forced to address her daughter that way. She felt a small measure of her self esteem, missing for so long, now returning.

"I need my pussy fucked, Stephanie," Kat demanded.

"Yes, ma'am"

Stephanie's strong fingers went to work. She pounded her thumb into Kat's pussy while her middle finger circled the hard nub of her clit. Stephanie was finger fucking her client so hard that her marvelous ass giggled in steady waves. The little butt plug poked up like an island in a jiggling sea of flesh. Stephanie grabbed a handful of Kat's oily ass cheek and wiggled it even harder. Her thumb rested just beside Kat's little toy.

Kat was rocking her hips steadily, cooing out little "Uhs" and "Oohs" with every pump. Stephanie let her thumb brush the pink ring. Kat didn't say anything, so she brushed it again. It wiggled slightly and Kat tightened her ass around it, but kept up her steady moaning. Stephanie quickened the motion of her middle finger across Kat's now rock hard clit. She let her thumb settle in the center of Kat's butt plug and slowly started adding pressure.

Kat started moaning more loudly as her climax approached. Stephanie shushed her, but did not stop her finger fucking. By now she was pushing the little pink ring so hard that it was depressed deep between Kat's jiggling cheeks. Stephanie switched from steady pressure to pushing and pulling in pulses in time with her pussy strokes. Kat orgasmed immediately, releasing a steady rain of pussy juice onto the table with long, steady groan of pleasure.

When Kat came back down to earth, Stephanie was already covering her up with warm towels and then moving to collect the hot stones. It was almost as if nothing had happened between them. Kat felt her towels being lifted and hot stones applied before the towels were dropped back onto place. Then Stephanie's mouth was brushed up to her ear.

"That was very nice, Mrs. Johnson. Thank you for letting me play with your butt," Stephanie whispered. "Don't be nervous about it. Your ass is amazing. I'd love to do more, but we are almost out of time."

"Oh, thank you. I guess I lost track. I... I still don't like it though. The butt stuff I mean."

"Liar," Stephanie said and kissed Kat's ear. "I hope you book another session soon, Mrs. Johnson."

...

Back at home, Brent changed the sheets on the bed and threw the soiled ones in the wash. While he did that, Becky checked her phone and saw the picture Kat had sent. She texted her back that she could take it out after the massage was done and would not make her clean it with her mouth, this time, but future punishments would not be so pleasant.

After the sheets were changed and all signs of their encounter put away, Brent and his daughters took a hot shower together, paying special attention to getting the butt stink off of Brent's dick. Despite their loving attention with soapy wash cloths, Brent's spent cock stayed limp. He promised that he would be ready for more soon enough. Once clean, they all put their night clothes on and relaxed in a heap on the couch.

Brent pulled out his burner and brought up his surveillance. He quickly checked to make sure he had captured his first ass fucking so he could watch it later. Satisfied, he closed the app and opened his camera. Brent mentioned to his daughters that he didn't have any good shots of them.

"Why don't you girls pose for me, so I can look at your pretty faces whenever I want," Brent said.

"Aww, you are so sweet, daddy," cooed Katie.

Becky knew what he was up to, but went along with it anyway. She was going to have to talk to him about Jessica sooner or later if her really wanted them to get together. On the other hand, Brent was just wicked enough to send her those really dirty pics of her that he had already taken. He probably wanted these more tame photos just to get started.

"How do you want me, daddy?" Becky asked seductively.

Brent snapped a bunch of pictures of his girls. He tried to be artistic with a few and with others he used lighting, focus, and unorthodox angles to obscure Becky's features. His favorite shot, the one he planned to send to Jessica, was a silhouette of Becky's ass and legs backlit by the big screen TV. The glow of the screen made her pajama pants almost see through. It gave her athletic calves and thighs a soft, foggy corona, that looked sexy without easily revealing Becky's identity. The local news scroll coming across the TV had the date and time prominently displayed. This would let Jessica know that the pic was not just randomly pulled from the web.

The last picture he took, one for his own private viewing, was of his daughters locked together in a deeply passionate kiss. By then he heard Kat's SUV coming up the driveway. The Johnsons settled back down well before she walked in with a bright, relaxed look on her face. Kat greeted everyone warmly before heading off to shower and bed.

The skip in her step intrigued Becky. Either Kat had somehow avoided embarrassment or she had gotten off on it. Kat definitely had that just fucked flush to her face. She made a mental note to interrogate her later.

Back in his easy chair, Brent discretely pulled out his burner to text Jessica.

- Hey. Been thinking about you and what you said. Still too nervous to say who I am, but you are right that words on a screen don't mean much. So what about this?

Brent sent Becky's picture and waited, patient as a fisherman.