A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky was a little bit shocked that she and her dad had been working the same angle but in totally different ways. She supposed they really did have a lot in common. However, she was going more along the lines of forcible rape with her mom, while Brent was seducing Katie with surprising gentleness. In the end Becky felt pretty confident they would both get what they wanted. She had a sudden idea that might help get her dad his prize and answer Becky's mommy question at the same time.

"I'm not sucking that cock once he's dirtied in in your butt hole, but if you want it in there tonight, I can help out," Becky offered. "Hey, you remember when we used to play house?"

Katie smiled and nodded her head as the girls planned out their evening. Once that was done, Becky jumped online and made a reservation for her mom's night out. Then she went to Kat's closet to pick out an outfit for tonight which she stashed away back in her room. The girls showered and shaved their pussies bare before taking the time to do their nails and decide what underwear they wanted to wear for their dad. Katie decided she would just go without. By then it was almost time for their parents to get home, so they threw on some sweats and went to lounge casually in the living room.

Brent brought home Chinese take out, so everyone piled into the kitchen for a somewhat early dinner. They chatted about their days and had a good time together. Brent even offered to clean up the dishes while the girls pulled up something to watch on TV. Kat asked them if they had dates tonight or were going out to hang with friends. The girls both said that they were between boyfriends at the moment and just wanted to hang at home. While everyone was chatting, Becky texted her mom with her instructions.

- Time to get to it, mom. You ready?

- Not really. What do I need to do, Ms. Johnson?

- Relax. I'm taking it easy on you this time. You have a massage appointment at 7:30 tonight. I have forwarded you the reservation. You will have to pay though, sorry. :)

- What else? I know that's not it.

- You know me too well. Before your appointment, you're going to take the $100 I would be taking for allowance and go to the adult toy store. You're going to buy the butt plugs and lube that I'm sending you the links to. One is a tiny little trainer that is going to be your friend tonight. When you are undressing for your massage, and you will be totally nude for it, plug your little butt hole and leave it in there for the whole massage.

- But what if the masseuse sees it?

- I hope they do. You have my permission to ask them to wiggle it for you if you like.

- No thanks.

- Whatever, slut. Make sure you text me a pic of that plug in your dirty ass before you get your rub down. Better get going. Just tell dad you have another work thing. He's fallen for your lies this long, no need to change anything now.

- Yes, Ms. Johnson.

Becky watched as Kat scrolled through her email to read about her massage. Becky had gotten her a two hour deep tissue massage and had written in the special requests section that her glutes and thighs needed extra attention. Kat frowned deeply when she saw that and then again when she saw the price. While she was reading, Becky sent her the link to the toys she wanted purchased and the address to the store where they were sold. Kat's face was several shades paler by the time she was done reading. She pulled herself together and got up to tell Brent she had to run out for the evening to meet some friends from work. He simply said OK and kissed her goodbye before returning to finishing up the dishes.

While Kat got her things together, Becky slipped away to her room to change clothes. She had taken her mom's nicest white blouse, a gift Katie had given her, along with a dark purple skirt that hugged Becky's thighs and ended just above her knees. She added a pair of her mom's reading glasses after popping out the lenses to complete her look. For her own pleasure, she had claimed the underwear Kat had stolen and wore those like a hunter's trophy. A quick stop in the bathroom gave her a chance to style her hair as close to Kat's as she could get it on short notice. Except for hair color, Becky thought she had done a pretty good job of pulling off her best impression of a mom, if not her mom specifically.

Once she heard Kat walk out the door, Becky texted Katie to come change. She slipped into Brent's room to avoid her sister. Becky had mentioned playing house with Katie, but left out the fact that Becky would be doing her best to look and act like Katrina. She did not want Katie to see her until the games had begun. Becky got an answering text, followed by the sound of Katie coming down the hall. As soon as her door clicked closed, Becky headed back to kitchen. She pulled two beers from the fridge, opened them both and headed to the living room where Brent had just sat down. She handed him a beer and held hers up in a toasting gesture.

Brent took the beer but then did a double take after almost saying, "Thanks, Kat." He quickly recovered and asked, "Thanks. What's with the look alike contest? Why are you dressed in Kat's clothes?"

Becky tapped her beer to Brent's with a grin. "You, Katie, and I are going to play a little house. Tonight, I'm mommy, you're daddy, and Katie is...well, Katie. Katie will have done something bad and need to be disciplined. Just play along, Brent, and make sure to call me Kat or mom. If you play your cards right, I'll get your dick dirty inside my sister's ass. Would you like that, hubby?"

Brent took a long pull off of his beer, swallowed, and nodded. "Yes please. I knew I married you for a good reason."

"Good, hubby. My only request is that I get fucked first, and not in the butt. I'm not into that myself, but I'm trying to train mom for you."

"Oh really? Let me know how that goes. I've never had any luck," said Brent, who drained the remainder of his drink. "What's the plan for tonight?"

"Well, your daughter has been forgetting her place with me. Assuming you still want me in charge of her, we need to send a clear message. Just make her punishment count before we get down to fucking her. For now though, I think we should go to bed," purred Becky before she turned and walked to her parents' room.

On the way down the hall, Becky gave Katie's door a few light taps and called out goodnight as their prearranged signal. She and Brent went into Brent's room but left the door open. Becky pushed her dad down onto the bed and went straight to work undoing his fly and pulling his pants and boxers off. She had to leave her clothes on to maintain her look, but that didn't stop her from a little cock sucking.

Becky coaxed her dad to scoot to the side of the bed so she could kneel on the floor between his knees. Staring up at him over her glasses, she kissed the tip of his semi hard cock. Becky trailed her fingers up Brent's muscled thighs, savoring their firm, toned feel. Becky licked her dad's tip a few times while her hands came together around his balls, cupping them gently. By now Brent's cock was almost fully erect. Becky sucked his head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the hot knob until it swelled to stretch her lips. Becky heard Katie's door open just as she started bobbing her head up and down along Brent's shaft. She plopped her mouth free and rested her cheek against his rigid pole.

"Take your shirt off, Brent. I like my man naked. You like fucking your wife's mouth?" Becky said loud enough to be heard from the hall.

Playing along, Brent said, "A wife who gives blow jobs like you is a definite keeper, babe."

He peeled off his shirt and tossed it toward the door. He could vaguely see Katie peeking around the corner. Brent grabbed Becky's head in both hands and pulled her mouth back to his throbbing dong. He worked his dick deep into her throat, making her gag and slobber uncontrollably. Then he thrust his hips in a series of rapid fuck strokes that made wet, glurping sounds erupt from Becky's throat.

"Mm yeah, Kat. You like that dick?" Brent groaned.

"Mm hm," hummed Becky before she popped the cock from her mouth. "But mommy needs her pussy fucked, hubby."

Becky stood up and turned away from Brent. She backed her ass toward him and lifted her dress to show off her ass and the bow ties holding her lingerie up. Brent slid his hands up Becky's thighs, letting his fingers glide over her her silky smooth skin. He pulled each silky ribbon until the knots popped free. Becky's panties dropped to the floor with a quiet but clearly wet splat. She felt Brent pull her backwards toward his dick. Just before she sat down, she let out a convincing yelp of surprise and stood back up, adjusting her skirt.

"What in the hell, Katie?" she gasped. "Get your spying ass in here! Now, young lady."

Katie came in with her head down in faux shame for interrupting her parents' lovemaking. She was dressed in her volleyball uniform with her hair back in its customary ponytail. Just as Katie had said she would, she wore the spandex top and shorts against her bare skin. Her nipples poked prominently against her shirt's material and the crotch of her shorts was damp enough to be noticed from across the room.

"I'm sorry, mom and da...oh" Katie's words locked in her throat when she got her first up close view of her sister's costume. She had known they would be role playing, but had not expected Becky to be taking it so seriously. She was even talking like Katrina did when she was upset with one of the girls.

"I said get in here. You march your little butt right over to your father and explain yourself," said Becky in her best Katrina voice.

"Yes...yes, mother," said Katie demurely.

Katie stood just in front of Brent with her head down and her hands clasped in front of her. Becky saw that Katie was staring straight at her dad's hard dick, which was pulsing gently in time with his heartbeat. A few drops of spit and pre-cum that had been pooling on his tip slipped free and dropped to the floor at Katie's bare feet.

"What are you staring at young lady?" asked Becky.

"Becky, I.. I mean..."

WHACK!

Becky slapped Katie's ass with a devastating smack of her open palm and said, "You will call me mom or mother when I address you. Brent, it looks like our daughter is not only a spying slut, but is being defiant."

"Katie, do as your mother says. Now answer her question," Brent said in his fatherly admonition type voice. He spread his legs a little wider so she could get a good look at his giant, pulsing dick. "What are you looking at, baby? It's OK, just be honest with us."

Katie looked over at Becky and then back at Brent's cock. "I was coming to ask about my uniform and I heard some sounds. Then I saw Becky, I mean..."

WHACK!

Becky's hand flew to Katie's ass again and bounced away just as quickly. "I swear young lady... Brent, I think you need to discipline her."

"Mommy, I'm sorry," whimpered Katie while rubbing her sore ass cheek. She wore a look of true shock on her face. She had not known that Becky was going to hit her so hard.

"I'm afraid it's too late for sorry, honey. Brent, please spank her so I don't have to hit her again," said Becky, who was looking at Katie over the rims of her glasses.

Brent grabbed Katie by the wrist and pulled her toward him. She came without resistance and let him maneuver her until she was laying across his lap on the edge of the bed. Brent's cock poked deep into Katie's smooth belly. Her head was drooping toward the floor, making her ass poke skyward and giving Brent a perfect angle to spank it. He rested his hand on her ass cheek and let his thumb slide into her crack. He pressed it against her butt hole while Becky moved around and stood with a foot on each side of Katie's head. She reached down and grabbed Katie's arms, then stood up and pinned them behind Katie's back.

"Who am I, young lady?" asked Becky, who gave Brent a nod.

WHACK!

"Ah! Mommy!" came Katie's startled reply.

She was shocked at how hard her dad had popped her bottom. Although as soon as he struck her, he rubbed her ass cheek with a firm but gentle stroke to sooth the pain away. He let his hand rest on her butt again and worked his thumb back down into her crack.

"Oh dear, Brent. I don't think that will do. Katie has been very defiant lately," said Becky with another nod to her dad. "Who is in charge of you, young lady?"

WHACK!

"Ow! You are, you're in charge of me, mommy," Katie cried out just as she felt her dad's thumb working its way back to her butt hole.

"Here, Brent," said Becky, gesturing toward Katie's wrists.

Brent locked his massive hand around his daughters tiny wrists, freeing Becky's hands. She squatted down beside her sister and pulled her head up by the ponytail until they were face to face. She stared into Katie's eyes when she spoke next, willing her to understand the message she was sending. Katie had been too sure of herself lately and her lack of respect for her sister was not going to go unchecked.

"Daddy and I don't like doing this to you, but you have been getting too big for your britches lately. You will respect me," Becky said calmly with a nod to Brent. "Is that clear?"

WHACK!

"Ouch! Yes, mommy, yes. I'm sorry,"

"Dad, let Katie know who's charge, after you of course," said Becky with another nod.

"You're looking at her, Katie," Brent said calmly.

Brent jerked Katie's shorts over her tight, round ass to expose her already reddened ass cheek. He delivered another stinging blow to her bare flesh. She yelped again and nodded at Becky in understanding. Her eyes, full of tears, begged her sister's forgiveness.

"I'm so sorry, mommy," Katie whispered.

Becky nodded her head and kissed Katie's forehead. Brent soothed his daughter's red flesh with his hand. He pinched a large handful of Katie's ass cheek and spread it until he could see her little brown star. Brent let a glob of spit drip from his lips to splash hotly against her ass crack just above his target. Becky wiped Katie's tears with her thumbs and kissed her nose, while Brent swiped his thumb through his spit. He placed the pad of his wet thumb flat against the warm, crinkled skin of his daughter's butt hole and worked his spit around. His boner throbbed against Katie's belly.

"Give mommy a kiss to show you're sorry," whispered Brent.

Becky pulled her sister's mouth to hers. Their lips worked against each other, their tongues swirled and they cooed into each other's throats. While Brent watched, he pressed his thumb against Katie's hole, working it in little circles to relax her outer ring. He slipped his middle finger into the velvety, warm groove of his daughter's pussy. Her juices immediately drenched his finger in hot, creamy goo. Katie was so wet that Brent's finger was jammed into her cunt to its base with no effort at all. Brent kept his thumb firmly in place, pressing but not penetrating, while pistoning his thick middle finger in and out of his daughter's creamy tunnel.

"Kat, your daughter is so wet that she's dripping all over my lap. I think she likes kissing her mom," said Brent with a wiggle of his thumb.

Becky worked her mouth against her sister's lips, sending her tongue deep into Katie's throat for several long seconds before pulling free. She stood up with her crotch right in front of Katie's face. Becky lifted her skirt with exaggerated slowness to reveal her own dripping cunt. Katie, who was already starting to pant, inhaled Becky's pungent aroma. She looked up at Becky with her mouth agape, silently begging to be allowed a taste of pussy.

"Oh, do you want mommy's pussy in your mouth, Katie?" Becky asked while curling her fist around Katie's pony tail.

Katie nodded, "Yes, please."

"Oh Brent, I don't think our daughter is quite as innocent as we thought," Becky said while wiggling her cunt just in front if Katie's nose. "Who's pussy do you want to eat, Katie?"

"Yours, mommy," Katie moaned. "Let me eat your pussy, momm.. mmpphh."

Becky couldn't help herself. Before Katie could finish talking, she had pushed her snatch against Katie's mouth and jerked her head up and down by the ponytail coiled in her fist. Katie moaned onto Becky's clit while her mouth sucked and slurped up as much juice as she could swallow from between those warm, wet pussy lips. The slurping sounds from Katie's mouth competed with the wet smacking noises coming from Brent's finger fucking down below.

"Oooh, oooh, yeah baby. Fuck mommy with your mouth," Becky groaned.

Katie hummed something unintelligible into Becky's crotch, but flattened her tongue against Becky's clit while her head bobbed more vigorously. Brent slipped his ring finger into Katie's pussy without missing a stroke. He fucked his daughter's cunt with two fingers and pressed his thumb down a little harder. He felt Katie relax her sphincter, allowing the tip of his thumb to disappear inside her incredibly tight ring.

Katie groaned and tried to fuck herself back against Brent's hand. He held her firmly in place with the hand around her wrists. That, combined with Becky's grip on Katie's head, held her almost immobilized while she was used from both ends by her two lovers. Katie groaned again when Brent worked his index finger into her cunt, which now made airy sucking sounds each time he pumped his three digits into her. Pfft, pffft, pffft. His thumb worked its way into her ass a little more with each pump, now down to the first knuckle.

"Mm, fuck her, daddy," moaned Becky. "Fuck that cunt with those big, fat fingers. Mm, mm, oohh Katie, you are making me cum."

Becky was shaking and took Katie's ponytail in both hands for support. She fucked Katie's mouth in little jerking humps. Becky's head shot back, the tendons bulging as she screamed at the ceiling in release. Brent see-sawed his fingers and the tip of his thumb in and out of Katie's holes, making her whole body bounce and rock on his lap and against his stiff, dripping dick. Katie started moaning into her sister's cunt nonstop, clearly on the edge of cumming herself. Becky came back to her senses just in time.

"Don't let her cum, Brent, not until your cock is in her ass."

Becky let her sister's head go and crawled in the bed behind Brent. She whispered into his ear, "But first you need to give me that dick. Make her watch us fuck. Just make me cum and then you can have that ass, daddy."

...

Meanwhile, Kat had made her stop at the adult toy store, purchasing butt lube, a tapered, smooth vibrator designed for anal play, and two butt plugs. The first was pretty small as Becky had promised. It was simply designed to get an ass hole used to being slightly stretched and penetrated. The second was quite a bit bigger, but nothing grotesquely large. Katie realized with a start that it was more along the thickness of Brent's fat dick. Her face turned an alarming shade of red from the moment she walked in until she was safely back in her car and bolting from the lot less than five minutes later.

She arrived at the massage salon a few minutes early. After greeting the clerk and paying the bill, she was escorted to a nicely appointed massage room and provided with a large glass of decent wine to enjoy while she changed. Kat downed the wine in several big gulps before the plain, but pretty female attendant had even left the room.

After locking the door, Kat stripped naked and then pulled the bright pink butt plug from her purse. She stripped off the packaging and took several steadying breaths. It was only when she was about to put it in that Kat realized she had left the lube in the car with the other items. All she had available was saliva, so she held the tear drop shaped knob up to her mouth and spat. She was so nervous that she missed and had to hold the bulb almost to her lips and drool on it to get it coated. She worked her spit all over the knobby pink bulb with her thumb. Then, while leaning against the mirrored wall, she placed the tip against her virgin hole. With a deep breath, she pushed and pushed, the petite bulb stretching her easily. Kat stared into her own eyes while she worked. They grew wide with shock when she felt the knob plop through her outer sphincter. It seated itself inside her butt hole, her anal ring locking onto the narrow neck of the plug.