A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat turned around to have a look. She hoped that her ass cheeks would cover the circular base sticking out of her ass. For the most part, she was right. Depending on how she moved, only occasional flashes of pink caught her eye. No doubt Becky picked this brand because it only came in bright pink at this size. Kat pulled out her phone and snapped a pic of her butt. She spread her cheek with one hand to make sure the flat, pink ring protruding from her ass was clearly visible. She forwarded the picture to Becky and then deleted it from her phone. Then she unlocked the door and lay face down on her bed under a large towel.

Kat's heart was racing when the masseuse came in. She kept her face firmly planted in the hole on the bed and barely mumbled a greeting when the masseuse introduced herself as Stephanie. Kat clenched her butt cheeks unconsciously, even though she was covered. She heard the masseuse moving about the room. Gentle music started playing softly in the background. An aroma therapy machine began huffing quietly, filling the room with a pleasant citrus smell. A quiet click announced that the door had been locked and then the lights dimmed to an almost candlelight level.

Kat breathed in and out, settling herself. In the darker environment, she wrongly hoped that her plug would be harder to spot. She felt her butt cheeks relax as bottles and jars of lotions and oils were quietly moved around in the background.

"OK Mrs. Johnson, I'm going to get started now. I'm going to start with some hot oil and massage your back, arms, and legs. I saw that you requested extra focus on your bottom and thighs, which is no problem. Mine get tight all the time. Then I'm going to let you rest for a bit with some hot stones on your pressure points. After that, if we have time, we will roll you over and work your front the same way."

"OK. You don't have to spend extra time on my butt. It's actually feeling better," Kat offered.

"Oh no, it is totally fine, Mrs. Johnson. Don't worry. We are very discrete here. If you are worried about flashing me, I see a lot of people's parts," Stephanie said in a soothing voice while lowering Kat's towel to just above her hips. "Most not nearly in as a good a shape as you, if you don't mind me saying. What do you do to stay in shape?"

"Me? Ah, mostly yoga, but running and other stuff too," Kat said quietly.

Kat heard the squirt of oil being pumped and then Stephanie's hands being rubbed together. Shortly after, warm hands began applying the warm oil all over Kat's back, down to the top of her butt. Stephanie worked Kat's arms next, her fingers kneading the stress out of Kat's body despite her lingering nerves. Before Kat knew it, a warm towel was draped over her shoulders and the one covering her legs and ass was peeled away.

...

Back at the house, Brent pulled his fingers from Katie's pussy but left his thumb in place. He turned his head and kissed Becky deeply, still pumping his thumb tip steadily in and out of Katie's butt hole. He reluctantly broke his kiss after several luxurious moments and even more reluctantly pulled his thumb from his daughter's invitingly tight hole. Becky went straight to her hands and knees on the bed, hitching her skirt back up over her ass, inviting Brent without words to take her doggy style.

"Katie," Becky purred, "get naked and come lay in front of mommy so I can suck on those tits." She turned to look back over her shoulder at Brent. "Fuck me till I cum, daddy."

Katie obediently stripped and crawled into place on the bed. Becky rose up to let Katie recline on the pillows at the head of the bed. Becky lowered herself back down, her face resting on Katie's creamy, round breasts. Becky kissed Katie's tits while Brent climbed up behind her. He grabbed her hips and sloshed his dick through her swollen pussy lips to get it slick with her cream.

Pecking little kisses on Katie's hard nipples, Becky asked, "Do want daddy's cock in your virgin ass hole, baby?"

"Yes, mama."

"Better let me get it ready then. His dick is so big, he might tear you apart," purred Becky.

"OK, mommy."

Becky put her middle finger up to Katie's mouth and had her suck on it while she sucked Katie's tiny nipple. Brent put his swollen, dripping head at Becky's entrance and slid his full length into his daughter from behind. With a moan, Becky pulled her finger from Katie's mouth and stuffed it into her pussy. She scooped out a dollop of pussy juice and dropped her finger down against Katie's tight, brown hole. Brent started fucking Becky with a steady rhythm, letting his dick put steady pressure on her g-spot. Becky gave Katie's breast a long lick with her tongue spread wide. She looked up at her sister, bouncing forward under Brent's steady pounding.

Looking up at her sister through her mom's glasses, Becky asked, "Does it still feel weird to think about making out with your mommy?"

Katie shook her head no without speaking.

"Then give mommy a real kiss," Becky panted.

Becky pulled Katie down and sucked her bottom lip into her mouth. At the same time, she pushed her finger up into the tightly clenched ring between her sister's butt cheeks. Their lips smacked wetly, mouths working against each other in quickly growing passion. Becky felt her finger tip push through Katie's anal ring, going from the rough skin of her crinkled hole to the smooth lining of her rectum. Katie moaned into her sister's hungry mouth, her tongue a tornado inside Becky's mouth. Becky kept pushing, getting her second knuckle past Katie's ring and letting her thumb rest on Katie's clit. Then she started finger fucking her sister's ass in time with Brent's strokes. She didn't work Katie's clit, but let her thumb simply ride there, keeping it stimulated without letting her sister orgasm.

Becky sucked her sister's tongue further into her mouth. Her finger was stroking smoothly in and out of Katie's asshole from tip to the third knuckle. Becky was surprised at how smooth the inside of Katie's ass felt. She curled her finger with each plunging stroke, caressing her sister's anal walls. Becky's thumb bounced lightly on Katie's clit, making Katie groan steadily.

She was going crazy from being held right on the edge of climaxing.

Brent, wanting to save his load for Katie's ass, moved a finger around to Becky's clit. He rubbed it furiously with his cock buried to the base inside of Becky. He felt her respond immediately. Her pussy tightened against his dick and she groaned into Katie's mouth. Even as she came, Becky kept her lips locked with Katie's. They panted and groaned hot breath down each other's throats while Brent's finger flew across Becky's clit.

Finally unable to take it anymore, Becky tore her mouth from her sister's. With their foreheads pressed together, eyes locked, Becky groaned, "Uh, uh, uhhh. Fuck, daddy! Mm, uh, Katie, oh my god Katie, fuck my finger with your ass. Fuck it!" Becky rammed her finger as deep as she could get it into Katie's ass and felt her sister thrusting herself against it. "Fuck!" Becky stammered one more time before collapsing onto Katie's chest.

Brent pulled his dick free of his daughter's canal and watched as a small river of pussy juice spilled out onto the bed. Brent raked his finger through it, covering it with her oily, natural lubricant. He pushed Becky forward, making her crawl up her sister's body until they lay atop one another. Brent pulled Becky's finger from Katie's ass and replaced it with his own, thicker digit. He pushed it into her already relaxed sphincter to the second knuckle and held it there to stretch her a little more. With his other hand, he grabbed a handful of Becky's ass cheek and squeezed hard, eliciting a sudden yelp from his daughter.

"Looks like I've got two asses to fuck tonight," Brent growled.

...

At the massage parlor, Stephanie had been working over Kat's feet, calves, and thighs. Kat felt a strange mix of feelings. She was both incredibly relaxed from the expert massage, and nervous that her masseuse was getting steadily closer to the plug in her butt. Despite the nastiness of it, the thought of having a sex toy in her ass while getting massaged without getting caught was turning Kat on. The closer the masseuse got to uncovering her secret, the wetter Kat was getting.

What Kat didn't know was that the hot pink plug stood out sharply against her tanned flesh, even more so in the dimmer light. Stephanie had spotted it almost immediately after starting on Kat's feet. She liked staring at girls' asses and her current client's butt was near perfect, infinitely better than the crinkled old men and women she usually dealt with. Shocked upon first realizing what she was seeing, Stephanie quickly recovered without giving anything away. She had never made a move on a client before but such an overt gesture was surely an invitation. Still, if she was wrong, it could cost her her job.

Stephanie worked her way up Kat's thighs, giving the requested extra attention to her firm muscles. The circular base of Kat's butt plug stared up at her like an unblinking eye the entire time. She adjusted Kat's legs as she worked, expertly moving her client without her ever noticing. By the time she had worked her way up to Mrs. Johnson's perfectly toned ass, her legs were spread wide enough to give Stephanie a clear view of two very swollen pussy lips. Just as she had hoped, Stephanie saw the telltale glistening dew of arousal beading up on Kat's crease.

Kat couldn't help but tense up her glutes when her masseuse began working those muscular hands into the flesh of her ass. Her pussy, tingling the entire time at doing something so dirty, practically caught fire when Kat realized that Stephanie was still overlooking her butt plug, even with her fingers just inches away. More hot oil drizzled onto her butt and rolled down into her crack, tickling her. Kat instinctively clenched her ass again but then made herself relax. With a deep sigh, she tried to force herself to calm down and enjoy her massage.

Stephanie drizzled hot oil onto Mrs. Johnson's ass. Mrs. Johnson had teasingly tightened her butt when Stephanie had begun working her glutes a few moments ago. Now, while she was applying more oil, Mrs. Johnson pulsed her glistening ass again, wiggling the butt plug invitingly right in front of the masseuse's eyes. Surely she was inviting Stephanie to make a move. She decided to take a small risk.

"Mrs. Johnson, if you don't mind me saying, your butt is incredible. You said you do yoga?" Stephanie asked innocently. Her fingers worked Kat's hips and outer thighs.

"Hm? Oh yeah. I do a ton of it. I love the stretching. It relieves a lot of tension," Kat said softly.

Stephanie placed her thumbs at the base of Kat's spine and slid upward slightly before pulling back down toward the top of her butt. She dragged her thumbs down across Kat's butt cheeks and pressed her palms into the meaty flesh. Stephanie pressed outward toward Kat's hips, spreading her cheeks slightly. She saw Kat pulse her ass hole again, making the plug bob down briefly.

"Wow, Mrs. Johnson. It looks like you are getting a good stretch in right now."

Kat, thinking that Stephanie was talking about the work she had been doing on Kat's body agreed. "Yes, it feels very good."

"I bet," said Stephanie.

She dropped her hands to the back of Kat's thighs and squeezed while sliding back up to her bottom of her butt. Her hands rode up Kat's round cheeks, thumbs gliding upward just beside the crack separating Kat's firm globes of flesh. Stephanie intentionally missed the pink ring by just a fraction of an inch on each side before dropping back down to Kat's thighs to repeat her move.

Her hands made their way back up to Kat's ass. Stephanie swallowed hard and quietly asked, "Do you, um, need me to help stretch you out a little more, Mrs. Johnson?"

Kat sighed, relaxing even further after having her muscles worked for almost an hour. "Yeah, I guess I have been really tense. Work your magic," she sighed.

Stephanie couldn't believe this was happening. Countless men had asked her for happy endings to their massages, which she usually politely refused, but this was the first time a decent looking woman had come onto her during a session. She took a deep breath and ran her thumbs back up along Kat's muscled cheeks up past the pink ring. Like a roller coaster about to careen downhill, she paused at the top of Kat's ass. Letting out her breath, Stephanie slid her thumbs together and pulled them down through her clients butt crack. Down they went until they brushed across the pink ring, shiny with oil, causing a jolt to run through her client's body. She put her thumbs tight against the little pink butt plug's base and pushed her hands back up, pressing the plug tightly against Kat's hole in three quick pulses.

Kat pulled herself forward away from the sudden pressure on her asshole. Almost screaming in surprise, she looked over her shoulder at Stephanie, seeing her for the first time. She was cute, but not gorgeous. Her straight blonde hair was pulled back in a loose bun. Her body, though mostly hidden under her smock, was toned, especially her arms. Her button nose and thin lips were framed by dimpled cheeks that were quickly turning a flaming shade of red with embarrassment.

"What the hell?" Kat gasped at about the same time she realized what had happened. Her own face was blooming into a mask of crimson.

"Mrs. Johnson, I'm sorry. I just thought you wanted me to..."

"No. It's OK. It's OK. It's my fault. Look I was uh... Oh god this is so embarrassing," Kat mumbled while trying to cover her ass with a towel.

"Mrs. Johnson, why would you wear that into a massage if you didn't want to, uh, you know."

"Damn this is embarrassing," groaned Kat. "It's hard to explain. I was just... butt stuff always scared me so... I don't know, I was being stupid I guess. I'm so sorry. Look, don't tell anyone. I'll just get my things."

Stephanie put a strong yet calming hand on Kat's shoulder. "No, you don't have to go. It's OK, really. If you don't want me to touch it, I won't." She pressed on Kat's shoulder to encourage her to lay back down. "We can finish just like normal, or if you want, I can pull it out for you or whatever. With an ass like yours, there's nothing to be scared of down there. That's for sure. Just lay back down, Mrs. Johnson."

"I shouldn't. It's too weird now," Kat grumbled. "Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed."

She tried weakly to get up again, but Stephanie held her in place. "Mrs. Johnson, I insist you stay. There is nothing to be sorry for. I think your little butt jewel is cute. It's kind of a turn on, actually. I just thought you were coming on to me." Stephanie pushed on Kat's shoulder until she gave in and lay flat again. "There. Good. Just relax and let me take care of you."

Stephanie went back to kneading Kat's upper thighs and ass, this time carefully avoiding her pink plug. She felt Kat slowly relaxing again and casually let her fingers creep dangerously close to the anal toy without quite touching it. Kat tensed less and less each time. After a few minutes, Stephanie brushed against it with the edge of her hand and offered a quick apology, but Kat hardly tensed at all. She could easily smell her client's pussy, but there was now so much oil drizzled everywhere that it was hard to tell if she was getting wetter.

Stephanie put one hand at the small of Kat's back. She pressed down firmly, letting her hand drift ever so slowly down toward the perfect half moons of Kat's ass. With her other hand, Stephanie gripped Kat's thigh and slid her hand upward toward the wet folds hidden between her legs.

When her thumb was just an inch from Kat's pussy lips, Stephanie paused and quietly asked, "So, were you? Coming on to me, I mean."

Kat didn't answer. She squeezed her eyes shut, even though she was face down. She discovered that her exhibitionist display had probably aroused her more than it had her masseuse. Becky had not forbidden her from cumming and Katrina admitted to herself that she was already a huge adulterer. With the chance to cheat on Brent and Becky at the same time, Kat foind herself unable to resist. Swallowing hard and too nervous to speak, Kat spread her legs a little wider.

"Oh, Mrs. Johnson," Stephanie groaned.

...

Becky looked back over shoulder at Brent as soon as she registered his comment about taking her ass too. Brent flashed a wicked grin and wiggled Becky's ass cheek. With his finger still pushing deeper into Katie's asshole, Brent let go of Becky briefly to guide his dick between her butt cheeks.

"Oh god, daddy, no!" Becky begged.

"Take mommy's shirt off, Katie," was Brent's only reply.

Katie ripped the blouse open, sending buttons flying. She pulled Becky down and started sucking on her neck while peeling the shirt down Becky's back. Brent sawed his dick up and down Becky's ass crack, dribbling pussy juice and pre-cum everywhere. His thick finger was steadily working in and out of Katie's ass hole, while his thumb teased her slit. Brent slapped Becky's ass and took hold of his cock. He trailed it down Becky's crack until his tip was pressed against her butt hole.

"No, daddy, please," she begged again while Katie hickied her neck and ripped Becky's bra away.

Brent pushed forward briefly and said, "Who's ass is this?"

"It's...it's yours, daddy," Becky whimpered.

"Fucking right and don't you forget it," Brent said while adding another gentle slap to her butt. "Now ride your sister's face while I fuck her tight little ass hole."

"Mm, yes daddy!" Becky cooed with relief.

Becky wanted to watch what was about to happen, so she stood up and turned to face her father before kneeling back down astride her sister's head. Katie grabbed her thighs to guide her down until hungry mouth and dripping pussy were joined. Becky leaned forward to kiss her dad who was still pumping his finger deep into Katie's ass. Becky sucked on her dad's big tongue until it filled her mouth. She groped around to find Katie's pussy and slipped a finger in. She could feel her dad's finger pumping in and out through the wall of Katie's pussy. It was an amazing sensation.

All too soon, Brent pulled his mouth free as well as his finger. He grabbed his dick and put it against the distended bud of Katie's ass before it closed back up. He pushed his slippery tip inside her ass, while Becky watched intently. Katie's little butt hole stretched into a smooth ring around the fat knob that was slowly disappearing inside her. Brent's dick head suddenly vanished with a pop into Katie's ass, her ring gripping his shaft tightly.

Katie moaned up into her sister's cunt. She had just given her dad her anal cherry and it felt intensely wonderful, both physically and emotionally. She felt his strong hands on her thighs and Becky's soft fingers on her clit and in her pussy. Her sister's and father's hands were suddenly roaming all over her, from clit to ass cheeks, now caressing the edge or her stretched butt hole, now plunging deep into her cunt. All the while, Brent's giant, juice covered dick pushed steadily deeper into the hole that no other boy had been allowed to penetrate.

The thought of sharing this once in a lifetime moment with her sister and father pushed Katie over the brink. Before her dad even had half of his substantial length inside of her, Katie started cumming. She jammed her tongue into Becky's pussy hole and let out a long series of humming moans right onto Becky's clit. Katie bucked her ass up and down, her thighs flexing against Brent's hands. Brent saw that she was cumming hard, so he pinned her thighs up against her chest and started fucking her ass hole in short rapid strokes using just the portion of his cock that had made its way into her.