A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Aww. I'm getting all misty.

...

The Johnsons all made their way home around the same time. Brent had texted Kat that he had another surprise for her on their bed, but not to peek. She could only have it if they were alone with Katie. So later, when Becky asked if she could sleep over at her friend Jessie's house, Kat had almost screamed yes.

While Becky and Brent got dinner ready, Becky said, "Jessie was pretty worried about me coming over. She thinks we'll get busted."

"That would be a real shame," Brent said mockingly.

"Dad, you know this might break her. She's as fragile as an egg. You sure you want me to do this?"

"Becky, she is tougher than you think. She can't live under her parents' shadow her whole life. I know that even if you took things slow with her, eventually this would all come out anyway. Better to rip the band aid right off."

"...So you can fuck her again."

"No. So WE can fuck her as much as we want," Brent corrected.

"What will mom think about that?"

"Your mom will approve as long as she gets a piece too. We will take that part as it comes. But you need to make sure Jessie understands that she can never tell about what happened between us. I expect you to train her right once you get her here. First things first though."

"Yes, daddy."

Brent gave Becky a deep kiss and said, "Good girl."

...

After dinner, Becky packed an overnight bag. She finished putting her last few things away and then showered and changed clothes.

"You're getting awfully dolled up for a sleepover," said Katie, who was finishing up some homework.

"If you really wanna know, I'm going to fuck my best friend... all night."

"Jessie?! Oh really?"

Feeling bold, Becky went into her overnight bag and pulled out her strapon. She dropped her pants and panties and put it in place while she talked. "Yeah. Jessie needs to get some sense fucked into her. Don't be jealous though. I'll stuff this in your butt tomorrow after you suck Jessie's stink off of it." Becky gave her cock a little wiggle before tucking it between her legs and pulling up her pants. "Besides," she added, "I'm pretty sure mom and dad will keep you occupied tonight."

"Does dad know about this?"

"Yeah, but I think you could bring the whole volleyball team home and dad wouldn't care. He just wants to be the only man involved." Becky smiled, realizing what they had become. "I guess we are like his harem and he's our king."

"Sultan," corrected Katie.

"Whatever. He's the alpha male, I'm his enforcer, and you are his little princess." Katie smiled at that while Becky continued, "Everyone else will be his playthings... and ours."

"Everyone else?"

"Yeah, mom, Jessie, whoever you bring home. What daddy wants, daddy gets."

"Has he fucked your ass yet?" asked Katie mockingly.

"What? No! I told him I didn't want that."

"You just said he gets what he wants."

"He respects my wishes. Yours too, but that's about as far as it goes. Anyone else is a play thing."

"But I like being a play thing."

"Good. If that's what you want, you'll fit right in." Becky walked up to where Katie sat at her desk and grabbed a fistful of her sister's hair. She jerked her head back with one hand and grabbed a fistful of titty with other. "Kiss me goodnight, slut."

Katie closed her eyes and licked her lips. "Yes, Ms. Johnson," she whispered with a smile just before Becky's lips locked onto hers.

"One more thing," Becky added after their lips parted. Katie looked up expectantly. Becky held up her largest butt plug. "Daddy said you needed to wear this. To get you warmed up for tonight, he said."

Katie obediently stood and bent over her desk. "Yes, Ms. Johnson."

...

Jessie all but sprinted to the front door when she heard the bell. Becky had spent the night a few times before, but only as a friend. This was going to be their first night together as lovers under Jessie's parents' roof. Jessie could not believe she had agreed to it, but the promise of more of her girlfriend's attention was now the sole driving force behind all of her decisions. It was scary how fast Jessie had let herself fall in love, but she was powerless to stop it. Lust, she corrected herself. I'm in lust and I need that pussy. Her mouth, she noted, was actually watering at the prospect of tasting Becky's cunt.

Freshly showered, shaved, and lightly perfumed, Jessie opened the door. The breeze fluttered in, ruffling the plain, loose fitting dress that ended just below Jessie's knees. Becky stood there looking as gorgeous as ever. She had her hair in a ponytail, a red polo shirt, and a pair of oddly fitting jeans. Her overnight bag, which Jessie hoped hid that glorious dildo Becky had used on her with Mr. Johnson, was slung across her shoulder. Jessie's mind flashed back to Brent's long, fat dick. She had been fucked before but, my god, never like that...

"So, can I come in?" asked Becky.

"What? Oh, yeah. Sorry. You just look amazing," Jessie said quietly. She tucked a purple and black strand of hair behind her ear, letting Becky get a glimpse of those piercing blue eyes. More loudly, she added, "Come on in. Mom, Becky's here!"

Mrs. Radcliffe met Becky in the front hall and laid out the usual set of rules. No boys, no phones in the bedroom, one snack before nine, in bed by eleven.

"No problem, Mrs. Radcliffe," said Becky. "We will probably get to bed early anyway. I'm pretty beat after all that studying I did this afternoon." She gave Jessie a wink that Mrs. Radcliffe could not see.

"You're such a good example, Rebecca." Mrs. Radcliffe, who's first name was Cynthia, looked down her long nose at her daughter. "Jessica, you are very lucky to have a friend like Rebecca. If only you were more like her..."

"Yes, mother," replied Jessie, who had her eyes glued back to the floor.

Becky took a half step toward her friend. "Actually, Mrs. Radcliffe, it was Jessie's idea for me to come over tonight to help her study. Really, she's going to be helping me. She's really smart."

"Yes? Well, maybe if she spent more time applying herself instead of doodling all day, she would make something of herself."

Becky was getting a little angry now, but held herself in check. "Her artwork is really great. I bet she gets a scholarship for it." She was surprised at how defensive she was becoming. "In fact, she and I might work on her portfolio tomorrow morning so she can start applying."

Mrs. Radcliffe sighed in admiration, of Becky, not her daughter. "You are so wonderful, Rebecca. I doubt Jessica would amount to much if not for people like you and me pushing her to be her best." To Jessie, she added, "Now Jessica, don't you go letting Rebecca do all of your work for you."

Head still down, Jessie replied, "No, mother. I won't. Thank you, mother for letting her spend the night."

"You are welcome, but I better not hear a peep out of you two after eleven. Your father and I need our rest."

"Yes, mother," mumbled Jessie, but Cynthia had already turned and walked away.

"What a bitch," whispered Becky.

"Oh god, Shhh," whimpered Jessie, but she could not help but crack a smile. "Let's go."

They got Becky's things settled in Jessie's room where an inflatable mattress and sleeping bag had been set up on the floor beside Jessie's twin sized bed. Becky dropped onto the bed, which gave a slight squeak under her weight. She wriggled a bit and heard a series of squeaks in return. She let her legs spread slightly, subtly showing off the bulge at her crotch.

"This won't do," she said sulkily.

"What?" asked Jessie, who seemed not to notice what was between Becky's legs.

"Your bed is very squeaky, not to mention tiny," said Becky. She shrugged. "I guess I'll just have to fuck you on the floor tonight."

"Shhhh! Geez, Becky," said Jessie. She bolted to her door like frightened rabbit. After making sure no one was in the hall, she quietly shut it. "I knew this was a bad idea."

"Relax, babe. I promise you it will be worth the risk. I have a surprise for you." Becky spread her legs a little wider, but Jessie was too worried to notice. "Come sit in my lap."

"What, right now? My parents are still up."

"Yeah, but when was the last time your mom or dad walked in when I was here? They are too worried they will see me in my bra and get accused of being uncouth or something. Being uptight has its advantages. You just have to make use of them. Now get over here."

Even though it was against her mom's rules, Jessie turned the latch on her door, locking it. Despite the fact that Becky was right, her parents had never stormed in on her while she had a friend over, Jessie would rather risk getting caught locking the door than get caught eating pussy. She gave a nervous laugh at the thought of the look on her mom's face if she ever saw that.

"What?" asked Becky.

"Nothing. Just nerves," shrugged Jessie. She started walking toward her girlfriend. "You said something about a surprise?"

"Mm hm." Becky patted her thighs. The way she had her dong tucked just made her crotch bulge, but Becky still thought Jessie would have noticed by now.

Jessie settled onto her friend's lap facing away but twisting her upper body around so they were almost face to face. Unable to help herself, Jessie leaned in and kissed her friend gently on the lips. Becky closed her eyes briefly and let her friend's lips linger on hers. When she opened them, Jessie's piercing blue eyes were staring back at her. Becky let her tongue slip into Jessie's mouth. Jessie hungrily let it invade her. They held each other and kissed for long moments. Jessie, normally very shy, held her lover's gaze the entire time. Soon, Becky found herself drowning in the blue bays of her friend's gaze. Becky's hands started roaming and soon found Jessie's crotch. Even through her jeans, Jessie's cunt felt hot. Jessie spread her legs and immediately started grinding into her friend's hand. She lost herself in the moment, soon letting out a heady groan into Becky's mouth.

Jessie's eyes went wide as soon as she heard herself moan. She broke the kiss and stood up with a start. "Oh shit!" she whispered harshly.

Becky laughed at her nervous little friend. "Geez, girl. What?"

"My parents could have heard that." She was hovering at the door, listening.

"No, not unless they're super human. They will hear you panicking though, especially if you keep stomping around."

"Let's just wait until they go to bed," begged Jessie.

"OK, but I thought you wanted your surprise?" teased Becky. "Come over here and let me give it to you."

"What is it?" asked Jessie quietly.

Becky pointed to the floor at her feet beside the bed. "Stand right here."

Jessie walked over and stood between her friend's feet. Even though it was still hard for her, she managed to make eye contact with Becky and hold it for a few seconds before letting her eyes drop again. Becky's eyes always felt like they were stabbing right through her, except whenever they were kissing. Then they softened. She could stare into those deep green pools forever while they kissed. She felt Becky take her hands into her own. Jessie took a small step closer until her thighs were pressed against the inside of Becky's. Becky kissed each of her timid little lover's wrists and then stared up into her face.

"Get down on your knees for me, gorgeous," she commanded gently.

Jessie glanced back at the door. "Um..."

"Ah ah. I said kneel."

As submissive as ever, Jessie did as she was told. She was shaking slightly and could not keep her eyes off the door. Becky released Jessie's wrists and took hold of her face until Jessie's eyes found hers.

"Relax. It's safe, babe. If they come up, I'll cover for you. I promise you are always safe with me." Becky's voice was quiet, but confident. "You should stand up to them anyway. I've got your back."

"Sounds nice, but no way."

Becky ran her fingers through Jessie's dark hair. "That's fine. Let me at least make you forget about them for a while. Unzip my pants."

Jessie obediently reached up and unsnapped Becky's fly. "You better be quiet, Becky."

"Just unzip me and we'll see who needs to keep quiet," answered Becky.

Jessie drew down Becky's zipper and spread the two halves of her fly apart. Where her panties should have been, Becky was wearing some weird, bulgy thing. Something fleshy pressed against the denim.

"Oh. Did you sneak that dildo up here in your pants?" she asked.

"Kind of," Becky said. She shimmied a little bit to get some slack into the crotch of her pants. "Pull it out."

Jessie touched Becky's dildo tentatively and gave it a light tug. Nothing happened, so she began to use both hands to trace along the shaft until she found the head tucked over to the side in Becky's fly. She started to work it free of the binding clothing. Realization dawned on her just as the head popped out of Becky's fly. Her thick, nine inch dong sprung up and to full attention right before Jessie's eyes.

"Surprise," said Becky flatly. "You're about to get fucked."

"Oh no. We can't, Becky. My parenmmpphh..." Jessie's concerns were cut off by the head of Becky's dick being stuffed into her mouth.

"Shhhh," chided Becky. "You need to keep quiet." She stuffed the crown of her dick past Jessie's lips. "This should help. Now suck."

Becky guided Jessie's head back and forth on the head of her dick until Jessie took up the motion on her own. Then she leaned back to watch her friend go to work on her thick knob. I fucking own you, thought Becky. Jessie's head began to bob steadily. Spit ran from her lips onto Becky's shaft. The occasional slurp made Jessie freeze until Becky got her moving again. While Jessie worked, Becky spoke.

"That's really good. I brought lube, but your spit is better than anything. I bet your pussy is super wet right now too. Hike your skirt up and play with yourself."

Jessie, wriggled on her knees until her dress was up to her hips. She stuffed a hand into her panties and quickly found her slippery, wet slit. Becky heard she little squelches, letting her know that her lover had once again obeyed her.

"Good girl. You look like you know how to suck a dick. My daddy likes his dick sucked, but you know that don't you." Becky brushed Jessie's cheek and went on, "You got really into making me suck his dick last week, didn't you?"

Jessie let Becky's dick pop free of her mouth. "Oh Becky, I'm sorry about thammphh..."

"Shhh," said Becky gently after stuffing her dick back into Jessie's mouth. "That's OK, babe. I liked it too. I liked it when he fucked me and I loved it when he fucked you." Becky heard the pace of Jessie's fingers pick up speed at the mention of Brent. "In fact, he and I have been fucking all week. You're doing really good down there. Get it really wet for me. Yeah, lick the tip and look at me."

While Jessie obeyed, Becky continued, "I could tell you liked getting fucked by my dad, didn't you?"

"Yes," Jessie answered almost silently.

Becky smiled. "Good. That's why I got you this dick. I want to fuck you like my dad fucked you, like he fucks me. Now lie back and let me bury this in your little cunt."

Without waiting for her new sex slave to obey, Becky pushed Jessie back until she sprawled onto the inflatable mattress. Becky descended on her, pushing Jessie's dress up to her hips and yanking her panties down to her knees in one fluid motion. Becky pushed Jessie's legs up and held them there while she let her shaft dance along Jessie's glistening slit. She leaned in and sniffed Jessie's panties which were tightly stretched between her knees.

"Oh, that smells so good. Your pussy is so sweet, Jessie. I could eat it every day," purred Becky while she seesawed her dick through Jessie's pussy lips. She took another big whiff of Jessie's soggy, white cotton panties. "Mmm, I'm taking these home with me."

"Becky, my parents. Shh!" Jessie pleaded, but she was also hiking her dress up even more.

"You're the one that needs to be quiet. You got pretty loud when daddy made you cum. He wants to fuck you again."

Jessie gasped at the thought. Becky smiled down at her friend and put the head of her fleshy dick into the sopping wet entrance to Jessie's cunt. Still holding Jessie by the back of her knees, Becky gyrated her hips until her dick had worked itself deep inside of Jessie's pussy. Thick, syrupy juice glistened around Jessie's pussy lips, which made a quiet squelching sound when Becky started long stroking her friend's cunt.

The air mattress absorbed the impact of Becky's deep, hard thrusts. Still, their bodies clapped together occasionally. Jessie's wet pussy slurped and queefed almost every time Becky plunged her dick home, and all too soon, Jessie found herself unable to keep from moaning quietly. Becky buried her face in Jessie's tightly stretched panties. Still staring down at her friend, she bit them and began noisily sucking on the juices while they fucked. Jessie curled her toes and moaned. The thought of Becky sucking up her dirty juices from her panties was so nasty. She felt a new wave of pussy juice flood her canal as she moaned again.

After taking one last slurp of Jessie's panties, Becky let them pop free of her mouth. She pulled them up and off of her friend's slender legs and wiped them through Jessie's dripping cunt. Then she stuffed them into Jessie's mouth.

"There. Suck on those while I finish you off," she huffed quietly before going back to hammering her friend's pussy.

Becky felt Jessie's thighs tensing in her hands, so she knew her girl was getting very close. She shortened her stroke to almost nothing. Instead, she kept her dick buried to the hilt in Jessie's pussy and let her crotch press against Jessie's. Becky's short, rapid wriggles rubbed Jessie's clit perfectly. She wriggled back up against Becky, sucking and groaning very quietly through the panties in her mouth.

The lust in Jessie's gorgeous blue eyes pushed Becky over the edge. She kept up her pace but jerked and panted and spasmed on top of her friend. A thick river of pussy juice oozed out from her strapon harness and coated Jessie in hot, wet goo. Now their mutual wriggling was accompanied by a constant slippery slurp. Faster and faster they ground against each other until Becky felt her lover's body shudder.

Just then Becky heard footsteps and then a quiet knock at the door. Mrs. Radcliffe called out, "Girls, if you want a snack, now is the time." The door knob jiggled. "Why is this door locked, ladies?"

Jessie was deep into her orgasm now and Becky had no intention of stopping what she was doing. She grabbed her pillow and pressed it down over Jessie's face before returning to a series of long, deep strokes that made Jessie moan as she shuddered uncontrollably.

Over her shoulder, she called out, "Sorry, Mrs. Radcliffe. I am changing clothes so I locked the door." Jessie groaned again, but the panties and pillow muffled it almost entirely. Not taking any chances, Becky pressed her hands down hard onto the pillow while she slammed Jessie's pussy over and over. Jessie shuddered, bucked, and groaned beneath her. She grabbed Becky's ass, willing her to fuck her even harder. "We'll be right down as soon as we finish up. Jessie's in her bathroom."

"Very well, Rebecca. Five minutes, no more."

"No problem," said Becky, who somehow made herself sound casual between quietly panted breaths. "We'll be cumming shortly." Jessie grunted and spasmed harder than ever for a few more seconds and then went limp.

Becky plunged her rigid dong deep into Jessie a few more times. She heard Mrs. Radcliffe's footsteps receding so she lifted the pillow away. Jessie took a deep breath through her nose. She reached up and pulled Becky down. They kissed through Jessie's panties and held each other tightly until the last aftershocks of their orgasms had faded.