A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky grabbed Jessie's panties with her teeth and pulled them from her panting friend's pert, little mouth. She stood, pulling her dick out and rising in one fluid motion. She spat the panties into her hand and used them to wipe off her dick. Then she stuffed them into her overnight bag for safe keeping.

"Better get into your PJs, babe," Becky said while she unhooked her harness and started changing herself.

Jessie lay there semi stunned. She had just been strapon fucked for the first time, right under her mom's nose no less. They had gotten away with it too. Becky was incredible. She had made her cum with a dick that rivaled Mr. Johnson's and had saved her from getting busted at the same time. Becky had even promised to protect her earlier. She was incredible.

"I love you." She said it quietly, but for once in her life, not timidly. She stood up and stepped close to Becky before spinning her around so that they were face to face. "I love you," she said again.

Becky smiled and wrapped her arms around Jessie's waist. She kissed her friend sweetly on the lips. "You're just dick-drunk," she said softly.

"I'm not... well I am, but that's not it." Somehow Jessie held Becky's gaze. "I love you, Becky."

Becky squeezed her friend to her. She didn't know what to say. She thought of all the complications this could cause, all the problems. Then again, Brent loved Becky and still loved the rest of the family too. He had made something very complex into a relationship that felt totally natural. Love didn't have to be exclusive or complicated if you just accepted it for what it was. It just had to be real. This was real.

"I love you too, Jessica Radcliffe, but if we don't get downstairs in two minutes, we'll both be dead."

Jessie let out the breath she had been holding. Along with it came all the stress, worry, and fear she had carried for so long. Finally, she had found someone who made her feel human, someone who appreciated her and, well, loved her for who she was. Nothing, she vowed to herself as she kissed her friend one last time, would ever take Becky away from her.

...

"Oh Brent! This thing is amazing," Kat exclaimed.

She was sitting on their bed with her unwrapped gift held reverently in both hands. She held up the purple jelly dildo to give it a closer inspection. The cock was designed to fit her strapon harness, but it was not as large as her flesh toned meat stick, nor was it as lifelike. This one was still a good eight inches long, but a bit more slender and very smooth. The core appeared to be a rigid but flexible rod. It was surrounded by a very squishy jelly that made the dong soft and yielding to the touch. Kat could imagine how slippery the gel would become with a little lube smeared on it.

She smiled up at her husband. "Is this for what I think it is?"

Brent nodded. "You didn't think I was going to give up on your dirty desires that easily did you?"

"And Becky is conveniently out of the house," she smirked. "You dirty dog,"

"Oh I think of everything, babe. If Katie did as she was told, she should have a nice, thick butt plug in. She's in her room waiting for you to take it out."

Kat was stripping even before Brent finished his sentence. In no time at all, she was totally naked except for the newly equipped strapon that Brent helped cinch into place. While he worked, he tucked one of their egg vibrators down into Kat's harness, settling it against her clit and letting the harness hold it in place. Kat snatched up the remote and tried to tuck it into her waistband, bit Brent's quick hand shot out and snatched it away.

"I'll be taking control of that, thank you," he said, while tucking it away in his shorts.

Brent stayed dressed in just a pair of sweat shorts, no underwear or shirt. Kat threw on a robe, but left it open so her jelly dong could flop and bounce proudly in front of when she walked. She tossed a tube of lube into a pocket and snagged up a slender vibrator for good measure. Together, they strode down the hall to their daughter's bedroom.

After knocking but getting no answer, Brent opened Katie's door. She was facing away from them with her ear buds in. Katie was dressed in her volleyball uniform and doing squats in the middle of the room. The skin tight jersey and shorts hugged her glistening body. Brent could just see the bulge of her butt plug ring poking at her material each time she bent down. Katie's ass looked absolutely perfect. Judging by the light sheen of sweat on her body, Katie had probably been stretching and toning up even before Becky had left for the evening.

Brent reached into his pocket and turned on Kat's vibrating egg. She too had been mesmerized by that tight, flexing ass and jumped at the sudden stimulation. Kat gave Brent a playful slap on the arm and let her hand slid down to brush against the semi hard dong that was tenting his shorts. She gripped his shaft through his shorts and gave him a few soft strokes while they leered at their daughter.

Katie grabbed a towel off of her bed and wiped her face. She turned slightly and noticed her parents her watching her. She took out her ear buds and tossed her phone down. Her face broke out into a greedy smile when she saw her mom's new dong peeking out from her robe. Her smile grew lusty when she saw the massive bulge of her dad's cock in Kat's hand.

She bit her lip briefly and said, "I was just getting warmed up before our workout. I feel pretty loose, daddy, but I was hoping you could stretch me out a bit more?"

Brent smiled. "What needs stretching, baby?"

Katie bent over the edge of the bed. Before crawling onto it, she said, "All my holes."

Kat gasped in mock surprise. "What happened to my innocent little girl?"

Katie peeled the top of her spandex shorts down over her tightly muscled ass until the shiny ring of her butt plug was twinkling back at her parents. Looking back at Kat, she said, "I guess it's hard to play innocent when I'm about to take a dick in my ass, mommy."

Brent and Kat all but leapt toward the bed. Brent kissed one of Katie's ass cheeks while Kat kissed the other. Kat fondled Katie's butt plug, wiggling it ever so slightly while they planted kisses all over her butt. Brent tapped his remote to get Kat's motor running and then stood up.

He pushed his shorts down, letting his thick dick spring up to full attention. "But you're not getting a dick in your ass, honey." He walked around to the side of the bed beside Katie's head and let his dick wiggle inches from her face.

Katie looked up at him and pouted. "Why not, daddy?"

Brent caressed her cheek, ran his fingers through her hair, and then stuffed his dick in her mouth. Katie's lips stretched into a wide "O" as they wrapped themselves tightly around his thick tube of flesh. He started fucking her mouth in time with her greedy slurps while Kat, who had knelt on the floor, began to eat her pussy from behind while she tugged playfully at Katie's butt plug.

After a few seconds of pumping her face, he answered, "Because tonight you're going to take mommy and me together. Just as soon as you get this dick down your throat."

"MMmmm," she hummed in reply and sunk her mouth slowly to the base of Brent's dick and held herself there for as long as she could hold her breath.

All the while, Kat was hungrily munching Katie's box from behind. Brent could tell by the aggressive way Kat was bobbing her head back there that she had to be swiping her tongue from Katie's clit all the up her slit to her asshole. Brent lifted Katie up slightly so that she was almost kneeling in front of him. This presented more ass and less pussy to Kat's face. The long slurping swipes of her tongue never slowed. By now Kat was tugging hard on Katie's butt plug, flexing and distending her little butthole while her tongue slurped and danced along her slit, and now occasionally flirting with the stretched out ring of her asshole.

Brent saw Katie's eyes rolling up in her head so he quickly pulled out. She gasped and moaned and sank back against her mom's face. Spit trailed down Katie's chin in long, thick runnels while she panted to catch her breath. Brent fed her his cock again, this time bobbing her head himself by taking two handfuls of her thick, dark hair.

"Get daddy rock hard, you little slut," he grunted. "Get me so hard that I'll split your little ass in two."

Brent heard the hum of a vibrator kick on and then get muffled. He rightly assumed that Kat had pulled the slender wand she had in her pocket and had stuffed it deep into Katie's cunt. Katie moaned loudly between slurping sucks on his dick. Kat's head bobbed almost in time with Katie's. Brent lifted his daughter by her tits until her ass was all but sitting back on her mom's face. Kat was pulling steadily on the butt plug while she ate her daughter's slit. With a loud plop and guttural groan from from Katie, the plug all but shot out of Katie's ass. Kat dropped it onto the bed and watched her daughter's distended hole slowly start to contract.

She looked up at Brent from between her daughter's ass cheeks while she inhaled her daughter's scent. She pressed a finger deep into Katie's steadily contracting ass hole. Her sphincter gripped her finger and pulsed against it, sending a chill up Kat's spine. She slipped a second finger slowly inside, relishing in the tight yet forgiving feeling of her daughter's anal ring easily expanding to take the added girth. Kat gave her daughter's butt hole a double finger fuck while she watched Brent get blown. The vibrator massaging her clit was driving her wild. She knew Katie had to be feeling equally horny from the wand buried in her cunt. Kat fucked her with it in time with the fingers in Katie's ass. Katie moaned around Brent's cock and started rolling her hips in time with her mom's motions. Kat knew it was time.

"I need to fuck this ass, Brent," she begged.

"Yes, dear," said Brent with a mock sigh.

He pulled Katie up and off of his dick, which popped free of her mouth like a lollipop. He picked his daughter up as though she weighed almost nothing, spun her around until she was sitting in his lap and facing her mom, and then plucked the vibrator from her pussy. Before Katie could protest, Brent fed his cock into the newly vacant hole and then pulled Kat's face down onto Katie's pussy. Brent wanted his dick slick with spit and pussy juice so he he left it stuffed in his daughter's cunt until Kat's licks had made Katie's pussy run like a river. Katie was quivering and on the edge of cumming when Brent pushed Kat's glistening face away from his daughter's snatch.

"Don't cum yet, baby. You ready to take daddy's dick in your ass?" he asked.

Katie rose up slightly and reached back. She positioned her dad's slippery cock onto her still pulsing asshole. Then she eased herself back down, letting her body weight force her dad's dick steadily into her butt. His crown easily penetrated her, even though her anal ring was still gripping him tightly.

"Ooohh. Yeah, I need that dick in my ass," she cooed.

Brent felt his dick being enshrouded in the hot, tight grip of Katie's ass. He reached up and cupped Katie's tits while he watched his wife coat her purple, jelly dong in thick, slippery lube. She dropped her robe and stepped to the edge of the bed. Brent wiggled he and Katie closer to her until Katie's crotch was near the side where Kat stood waiting. She bent down and pulled Katie's tight fitting volleyball jersey up and over her head before sinking back down to suck on Katie's pouty lips. While they made out, Kat felt around on the bed until she found the vibrator Brent had cast aside. Kat worked her wand back into Katie's pussy and fucked her with it until Katie was writhing and moaning into Kat's mouth.

By now, Katie had fully settled on Brent's thick meat. Brent lay back, pulling Katie back with him and giving Kat a better view and angle to access their daughter's ass. Brent grabbed Katie's thighs and pulled her legs up, letting Kat see where his cock was buried to the base in Katie's ass. Katie was moaning steadily from the vibrator humming away inside her cunt. She turned her head to Brent and kissed him savagely.

"Oh my god, that's so hot," Kat said as she looked down at the father-daughter scene playing out beneath her. She reached down and gave Katie's tits a squeeze. She pinched her daughter's nipples and tugged on them until they were as hard as diamonds. Then she let her hands trail down Katie's tight belly to her dripping cunt and on down to where father's dick met daughter's ass. She rolled her fingers around the rim of Katie's ass. It felt impossibly tight. Brent was holding still, just making out with Katie while he let Kat get into position.

Kat made sure her finger was slathered in lube and then pressed in very carefully at the edge of Katie's tightly stretched sphincter. Very slowly she was able to get the tip of her finger to spread her daughter's flesh a little further. The suddenly, the tip of her finger disappeared. She pressed further, running her finger up the length of Brent's shaft inside of Katie's ass. Once she had penetrated Katie, her ass seemed to accommodate the new intruder relatively easily. Soon Kat had her whole finger in Katie's ass and wedged against Brent's cock. Katie had broken her kiss with Brent and was looking down her body to try and see what Kat was doing.

"Do it, mommy," she begged while Brent suckled on her neck.

Kat began to finger fuck Katie's ass, being careful not to let her fingernail rake Brent's shaft. Very slowly she see-sawed her finger in and out. Oh god, it was so tight, though Kat. Katie groaned and cupped her own tits. She quivered as she floated on the edge of cumming. Kat pulled her finger almost out and pushed it slowly back in. Still tight, but smoother, she thought.

"Oh fuck!" Katie groaned.

"Am I hurting you, baby?" asked Kat.

"No. Fuck me!" Katie begged. "That feels so good. Fuck my ass, please, mommy."

Kat worked her finger out and in again, then again. Katie was trying to bounce her ass around, but Brent held her by her thighs while he flexed his cock. Brent liked the way Kat's finger felt when it slid along his buried shaft.

Brent's dick was throbbing. Katie's asshole was like the world's best cock ring, both keeping him hard in its tight grip and sucking on his shaft as writhed and wriggled atop him. He didn't know how much longer he could resist stroking away at his daughter's tight little asshole. His desire to DP his daughter's ass, to make her scream and beg while he and his wife fucked her butt, was all that was holding Brent back.

"Put your dick in her, Kat," Brent commanded.

Kat fingered her daughter's ass a couple more times. Damn, she wished she could feel her dick when it slid into Katie. She was not often jealous of men, but this one of those times. Still, this was incredible. She was about to stuff her dick into Katie's ass along side her husband's fat cock. This was so dirty! The vibrator massaging her clit wasn't hurting anything either.

Back to focusing on the task at hand, Kat pulled her finger from its warm, slippery hiding place. She gripped her slender, jelly dong and slid it through the thick river of pussy juice cascading from Katie's drenched slit. Katie was moaning steadily but quietly as the vibrator quietly but ceaselessly did its work inside her cunt. Damn, thought Kat, Katie looked gorgeous lying there in ecstasy. Time to tear that little ass apart.

Kat asked Brent to pull his cock almost all the way out, which he did. Katie grew quiet and strained to see what her mom was doing. The crown of Brent's cock was just peaking out of Katie's sphincter. Kat put her tip against the soft flesh of Brent's cock head. She rubbed it around until the tip caught on the edge of Katie's hole.

Katie sucked in a breath and held it.

Kat gave a delicate push.

The tip of Kat's dick began to worm its way through the seemingly nonexistent gap. Somehow Katie's sphincter yielded, stretched, and began to accept the new invader. Like magic the super slippery cock began to disappear as Kat fed it into her daughter. When the smooshy head suddenly plopped through Katie's ring, everyone froze. Then Katie let out a groaning breath and let her head fall back against her dad's cheek.

"That's so fucking tight," she whispered between clenched teeth.

"Are you alright, Katie?" Kat asked, suddenly concerned.

"Oh yeah," she groaned. "Give it all to me, mommy. Give me that dick."

"Go easy," warned Brent, who was savoring this moment for as long as possible. Damn, his family had descended into depravity in no time at all. He supposed it was just like jumping off a cliff. Once you took that first step, the rest came fast and easy. Might as well enjoy the ride, he thought and gave his cock a gentle flex. "Let her get used to it before we fuck this little ass."

Kat paused with about two inches snugly hidden along side Brent's throbbing cock. "Yes, dear," she sighed. She dildoed Katie's pussy with the wand buried there while she gave Katie's ass a moment to stretch.

Katie writhed atop her father, every muscle of her body tensing as a massive orgasm approached. Brent sucked on her neck, then bit her gently. "Don't cum yet," he whispered in her ear. To Kat he said, "Stop fucking her. Don't let her cum!"

Again Kat sighed. She wanted to cum too, but Brent was right. Not yet. "Ok, babe." She left the humming shaft buried in Katie's pussy and returned her attention to the purple dong in her ass. "Take a deep breath, honey," she said in her best doting mother's voice. Kat pushed her shaft forward while she massaged the rim of Katie's tightly stretched asshole. Her cock resumed its steady invasion.

Slowly but surely, Brent felt his wife's cock slide up along his own until their heads were pressed together inside their daughter. Katie wriggled and tensed, and groaned but took her mom's length and girth right along side her dad's. She was panting steadily, but Brent was sure it wasn't from pain or discomfort. Still, he did not want to hurt her, at least nothing permanent.

After another wet kiss on his daughter's neck, Brent said to his wife, "Let her rest for a sec, babe." He let go of Katie's toned thighs and cupped her tits. "Why don't you suck these titties while you wait," he offered.

Kat all but dove forward and gobbled on her daughter's little nipples while Brent kneaded her full tits from below. Kat's weight pressed on the vibrator inside Katie's pussy, which made her start grinding back against her mom. Kat's vibrating egg lavished her own clit with a scintillating hum.

"Oh my god, I need to be fucked," Katie said as though her life depended on it. She grabbed her mom by the hair and pulled her head up until they were eye to eye. "Fuck your little slut's ass, mommy. Fuck it hard," she demanded.

Kat kissed Katie softly on the lips, then stood back up. She gripped Katie's thighs behind her knees and spread Katie wide. Brent nodded to his wife and cupped Katie's tits to hold her in place. They all paused, savoring this moment in a silence broken only by the distant hum of their vibrators. Just when Katie was about to beg them again for their cocks, they started fucking her.

Kat began with a single long withdrawal of her super slick shaft. When she saw Katie's asshole start to swell from where her cock head was threatening to emerge, she pushed back in. The first stroke felt surprisingly smooth to Kat. Katie moaned her approval as well. Kat gave her daughter another, which got an equal result.

"That OK?" she asked just to be sure.

"Mm hm, but harder," Katie said. "Show her how, daddy."

While Kat held still, Brent pulled his shaft back a few inches and thrust forward. The first time, he was gentle, but after holding back for so long, he was getting desperate for release. His second stroke was more firm and by the fifth, he was giving Katie full force thrusts of his dick.