A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like this, baby?" he groaned into Katie's ear.

"Uh," she cried with each thrust. "Uh, yeah. Now let...uh... mom try," she managed to say.

Brent plunged his dick into his daughter's ass with a clap and held it there. "Fuck her, Kat," he growled.

Watching how hard Brent had savaged Katie's ass wiped all thoughts of delicacy from Kat's mind. While Brent whispered all of his dirty thoughts in to Katie's ear and kneaded her tits, Kat pushed her daughter's knees to her chest and let herself loose on Katie's asshole. In no time flat Kat had her slippery, jelly dick plunging in and out of Katie's ass from tip to base. She watched in awe as her cock appeared and disappeared over and over while a cascade of pussy juice ran from Katie's leaky, vibrator filled cunt onto her asshole.

"Now...uh...daddy...uh, oh fuck. Uh... daddy...fuck me...oh...too!" Katie begged.

Brent felt how tense Katie had become. She was hovering on the edge of something incredibly intense. Her body glistened with sweat. Her toes were pointed straight out and every muscle in her body was quivering with anticipation. He could see that Kat too had become intensely focused. The look in her eyes told him she was rapidly approaching those precious final strokes that would push her over the edge.

He timed his movement with his wife's. When she pulled out, so did he. When she pushed her dick back deep into Katie's butt, so did he. Together they filled their daughter's ass with the entire length of their two thick cocks at the same time. Katie gasped. The Johnsons dicks pulled back and dove in again, then again. Katie let out a long groan that wavered each time her parents thrust themselves into her ass.

"Fuck her, Kat!" Brent grunted as their unified strokes picked up speed. Katie's ass cheeks clapped against Brent's hips. "Fuck that little asshole," he roared.

Kat was leaning in now, really driving her dick into Katie as hard as she could. She could see how distended Katie's anal ring had become as it clung snugly to their dicks in an almost perfect circle. The base of her vibrator was still peaking out of Katie's pussy. With a wicked smile, Kat grabbed it and started fucking Katie's pussy with it as fast as she could.

"Ooohh, mommy! Ah, ah, ah, yeah, fuck yeah! That's so good," Katie panted. She suddenly reached up and deftly caught her mom's nipples with her thumbs and forefingers. Katie pulled on them hard, making Kat cry out, but the pain just made her fuck Katie harder. Katie never let go and soon had her mom's tits so tightly stretched she thought they might rip away if she pulled any harder.

"Make me cum! Make me cum!" she screamed over and over at her mother.

Brent kept ploughing his daughter's hole from below until he felt Katie's tension reaching its climax. He dropped a hand to her slit and quickly found her swollen clit. While Kat dildoed their daughter's pussy, Brent savaged her clit with a jiggling finger and together they pounded her ass as hard as they could.

Katie's back arched. Her head rolled back against Brent's shoulder. Her breath came in rapid pants. The vibrator's hum went from loud to quiet each time Kat shoved it into her, but the sound was muffled by the sloppy wet fapping noised coming from her pussy getting fucked. Brent's hand flew in a blur across Katie's slick slit. Then he felt her asshole clench him hard.

"Fuck! Fuck!" Katie screamed. Then silence while her parents continued their assault.

"I'm fucking cumming!" groaned Brent, who's orgasm caught him by surprise.

Now Katie bucked, groaning and writhing, and slamming her ass back against her parent's dicks. "Nnnnnggf... nnnnggg... nnnnggg," was the only sound she could get out.

Brent felt something hot splash against his hand. One, two, three hot jets of pussy juice spurted through his fingers, splashing Kat's tummy. At almost the same time, Brent launched a thick jet of cum into his daughter, and still he hammered her from below.

Katie had her mom's nipples in a death grip while she spasmed between her parents. She felt her dad's load dump into her ass. It felt massive, hot, and unending. Her mom was absolutely drilling her ass in long, probing strokes. This was heaven. Kat was grunting hard each time she plunged her slippery cock in. Katie felt her mom start to cum. Her strokes got more insistent and her head arched back. Oh how Katie wished her mom could shoot a load into her. Just the thought of it made Katie start cumming again.

Kat slapped her cunt against Katie's ass and held it there. The vibrator on her clit made her shiver violently as she orgasmed. Brent felt Katie tensing again so he pistoned both his dick and the vibrator wand in and out of his daughter as fast as he could. Katie screamed with pleasure, flooding the trio with gouts of her pussy juice. While Katie writhed and grunted, Kat cried out her daughter's name over and over until she collapsed down onto her in complete exhaustion.

Brent lay quietly under the combined weight of wife and daughter. He held their weight easily and was further buoyed by the immense sense of accomplishment he felt. Oh how nasty, how dirty, how incredible this whole experience had become. Kat had turned into an absolute sex fiend and his sweet young daughter was now a total slut for him. Even now he could feel her asshole flexing on his softening cock. Her hips wriggled gently against the vibrator still humming away inside her. She would fuck all night if Brent desired it and she would love every minute of it.

Brent wrapped them both in a massive bear hug. "I love you both so much."

"We love you too," they said together.

...

Back at the Radcliffe household, the girls had quickly changed and run downstairs to grab some popcorn and juice which they were required to eat while spending time with the family. They watched a nature show in near total silence for about an hour. Pure misery. Becky preferred the Johnson's "family time" to the Radcliffe's any day.

Becky looked over at her girlfriend. Jessie had changed into some fairly tight fitting flannel pants and an equally tight purple t-shirt. It was a new and bold choice for the normally timid Jessie. Her dad had apparently noticed too, Becky saw. He never said anything but kept stealing glances at his daughter. Looks like getting fucked nice and hard is good for somebody's confidence, thought Becky. She wondered what fucking her twice would do for her.

With that thought in mind, Becky yawned and stretched. "Well, I guess I'll head on up to bed," she announced. To Jessie she asked, "Wanna come?"

"Definitely," Jessie said a little enthusiastically. She bounded to her feet and gave her mom and dad a peck on their cheeks. "G'night."

Mr. Radcliffe barely moved, but Becky did notice that he took in an eyeful of his daughter's ass as she bent to kiss her mother. Feeling bold, Becky walked around to stand in front of Mrs. Radcliffe. Becky was wearing a very modest flannel pajamas. The blue and white printed material hung closely, but not ludely to her body. Three big buttons held her top together in front. She took Mrs. Radcliffe's hand in her own.

"Thank you so much for letting me stay over, Mrs. Radcliffe," Becky said as modestly as she could. Then she bent at the waist and planted a kiss on Mrs. Radcliffe's cheek, making sure Mr. Radcliffe got an eyeful if he wanted it. Still bent over and eye to eye with Mrs. Radcliffe, Becky added sweetly, "You are so kind to share your house with me."

"Thank you, Rebecca," said Cynthia, who's cheeks had suddenly taken on a good bit of color.

"You're welcome, ma'am," smiled Becky who stood and turned to see where Mr. Radcliffe's eyes happened to be looking. Sure enough, his were glued to her ass. A new plan sprung up fully formed in her mind faster than Mr. Radcliffe could avert his gaze.

Becky turned back toward Jessie and her mother, who were beginning what Jessie had described as her nightly interrogation. Mrs. Radcliff held her daughter by her hands, though not affectionately. She just wanted to hold her daughter's undivided attention. Then she began a litany of questions.

"Have you finished all of your studies?"

"Yes, mother."

"Have you brushed your teeth?"

"Not yet, mother, but I will."

"Have you..." on and on they went.

While they were distracted, Becky reached up and undid her top button. Then she turned toward Mr. Radcliffe who's eyes had once again strayed to Becky's ass. They shot up to meet hers before drooping uncontrollably to her chest. Becky took a single step toward him and held out her hand as if to shake. She bent at the waist at the same time, giving him a full view of her cleavage. Mr. Radcliffe's eyes betrayed him again and locked onto those creamy mounds partially hidden behind smooth, fluffy cloth.

"Thank you for having me over tonight, Mr. Radcliffe," Becky said in her normal tone.

"You're quite welcome, young lady," said the rumpled potato that was Mr. Radcliffe.

Becky heard Jessie and her mother speaking back and forth as their routine began to wrap up. She leaned closer to Mr. Radcliffe as though to kiss him on the cheek as well. Instead she whispered, "There's no harm in looking, sir." She heard his breath catch. "You can look closer tonight if you want, when everyone's asleep." She kissed his forehead lightly and stood up.

Mr. Radcliffe was ghostly white and looked like he was about to die. I've fucked up, thought Becky. He's pissed. Instead, Mr. Radcliffe took a few deep breaths to steady himself. In a watery voice, he managed to say, "Goodnight, Rebecca." He managed a ghost of a smile and added, "You girls get to bed and don't stay up. Either mother or I will be checking in on you later to make sure you're asleep."

Got him.

After all, she thought, what chance did an undersexed, fifty year old man have against me? Zero. She took Jessie by the hand and led her from the room. They called goodnight over their shoulders one last time and bounded up the stairs. Once there, they did as they had been told and brushed their teeth, washed their faces, and tidied up the room before settling into their beds.

A few minutes later, Mrs. Radcliffe rapped on the door and opened it in one fluid motion. Judging by the disappointed look on her face, she had apparently hoped to catch them up to no good. Jessie told her mother goodnight once more and asked her to shut off the light. As soon as Cynthia's footsteps had faded, Jessie rolled from her bed and pounced onto her lover.

They kissed and nuzzled each other quietly in the dark. Before long, Becky had Jessie's shirt up over her tits despite her half-hearted protests about getting caught. Soon after that she was quietly sucking away with her hand stuffed down Jessie's wet cotton panties. While Becky fondled her lover, she heard Jessie fumbling with something. Then Becky felt her strapon being pressed into her hand. Becky had her own pants down in a flash and strapped her dong in place. She threw Jessie up against her bed so that she was bent over it and yanked her pants and panties down. She stuffed her dick into Jessie from behind and grabbed a handful of her friend's thick, black and purple hair.

She pulled tightly and whispered, "Better bite down on that pillow, babe."

As quietly as she could, Becky laid her rubber woody into Jessie. She reached around and diddled Jessie's clit while she pounded her. Jessie huffed quietly and bit her pillow while she let herself be fucked silly. The entire time, Becky whispered to her lover about how hot it had been to fuck Brent and to watch him fuck Jessie. She told Jessie how she fucked Katie sometimes while imagining it was her. She even mentioned screwing Kat and wanted to know if Jessie would like to eat her mom's cunt while Becky watched. The dirtier Becky got, the hornier Jessie became. She had no idea how nasty Becky had become, or if any of this was even true, but admitted to herself that she loved every little bit of what she was hearing.

Becky felt her friend cum on her cock in a series of violent, shuddering spasms. She hunched up into her in time with each shudder until her own orgasm bit into her. Jessie was panting into her pillow while Becky tugged on her hair and writhed in ecstasy behind her. Finally spent, they separated and cleaned up once again. Only when everything was put away and most of their clothes were back on did they come back together and embrace once more.

"You're so fucking hot," Becky whispered into Jessie's mouth before they kissed.

"I love you, Becky," she whispered back between kisses. "I wish I could scream that out. I love you so much."

"Next time, spend the night at my house. You can scream whatever you want."

They lay back on Becky's air mattress and held each other. Becky smoothed her lover's hair back from her eyes. She really did lover her, she decided. Jessie was probably the sweetest girl she had ever known and had always been a faithful friend. Becky could hardly believe that she had just reveled as mush as she had about their home life. Jessie's next few words would let her know if she had said too mush too soon.

"That would be nice. Did you mean all that stuff you said? Are you guys really... like that in your house?" Jessie asked timidly.

"Yes," Becky said flatly. "Ever since you and I did it with him, my dad fucks all of us and we fuck each other. You must have opened some secret door in his head with those sexy blue eyes of yours." God, I'm such a good liar, thought Becky. "I know it sounds weird, but it's not. It's actually really nice. He has shown me that love doesn't need as many constraints as we tend to put on it." She took a breath and went on. "Look, I love you. Sure, it's different from how I love them, but not less and it's not instead of. I guess my dad taught me that love is... boundless, or it can be, if you want it to be. Everything has been going so fast, but I know it's true."

Becky kissed Jessie and looked into the dark pools of her eyes in the dimly lit room. "So, do you?"

"Do I what?" asked Jessie breathlessly.

"Want to share in what we have? There's no judgement there." She avoided overtly comparing life at her house to life here. "You can think about it. You can even come test it out if you like. Have a sleepover with me next week and you'll see."

"And what will happen to me at this sleepover?"

"You'll get fucked as much as you want... or not at all if you don't want. Katie does have cooties after all."

Jessie giggled, then asked, "And if I scream out that I love you at the dinner table?"

"You can scream it out while I'm under the table eating that box and they won't care. But they might join in if you let them."

"Just hold me while I think about," sighed Jessie, but when her breathing changed a few minutes later, Becky knew she had fallen asleep.

Becky lay sill for a while until her friend was all the way out. The she slowly pulled their covers aside until Jessie's panty covered ass was exposed from where she lay on her side. She gently tucked Jessie's panties into her ass crack until the beautiful lines of her cheeks were delineated, even in the dark. She lightly tossed the covers back over her friend. Then she carefully worked her way out from Jessie's embrace so she would be free to move when the time came. Becky caressed her lover's hair and settled in to wait.

...

Only about an hour later, Becky heard the floor squeak out in the hall. Someone was coming and judging by the heavy footstep, it was Mr. Radcliffe. Silence followed until the doorknob rattled lightly and began to turn. From where she lay on the air mattress, Becky could not see much, but in the silent house, she could hear just about everything.

Her body tingled with anticipation. It had nothing to do with Mr. Radcliffe himself, who was rather gross, but the thought of him ogling her and maybe even fondling her was getting her excited. What she had in mind next, though, was really getting her going.

While Jessie snoozed beside her, Becky struggled to keep herself relaxed. She could see the top half of the door from where she lay and saw it begin to move. A big, dark shape slipped into the room and closed the door. The potato-like silhouette confirmed it was Mr. Radcliffe. He paused at the door for some time. Jessie realized he was confused that he could not see his daughter in her bed, and he might be worried she was in the bathroom. After half an age, the silhouette began to move again. He made his way around the bed until he stood at the foot of the air mattress.

Becky could see Mr. Radcliffe clearly now. Enough light filtered in from the street lamps outside to give a room a faint twilight glow. He was wearing his robe and some boxer shorts and probably had a t-shirt on, but it was hard to tell since he was so pasty white himself. Becky could see he had a boner tenting his shorts. It didn't look massive like her dad's but it was nothing to be ashamed of either from hat she could tell. That mystery would solve itself shortly, she thought, and let her hand settle on her belly.

She slowly pulled her shirt to the side until her cleavage and belly were exposed. Becky looked over at Jessie, as though making sure she was still asleep. Then she looked up at Mr. Radcliffe and whispered, "Did you want to see more?"

Mr. Radcliffe nodded. It was quick and jittery. Becky could feel his nerves just about vibrating the room.

Becky smiled up at him and caressed her belly with both hands. She grasped the folds of her shirt and brushed them aside until her perky little tits were exposed to the cool air of the night. Her nipples were rock hard, dark peaks contrasting the creamy skin of her breasts. Her hands slid up her belly and across the mounds of her tits. She pushed her shirt aside even more so Mr. Radcliffe could see her more clearly.

One hand circled her nipple while the other went to tug at her lip seductively. She looked over at Jessie again, then back to Mr. Radcliffe. "More?"

Again he nodded. She could feel the heat coming of of him in waves now. Instead of removing anything, Becky pointed at Mr. Radcliffe's crotch. Then she made a jacking off motion with her hand. "Let me see you do it," she whispered. "While you watch me."

Jessie's dad looked back at the door while his hand went absentmindedly to his waistband. Satisfied that no one was coming, he pulled at his boxers until they were down to his thighs. His pale white cock stood up proudly in the night air. It was only about six inches long with decent thickness, but Becky thought it looked surprisingly good considering who it was attached to.

Becky rubbed her tits and nodded at the man who stood beside her until he started stroking himself. "That's good," she said and gave her nipple a pinch. She looked over at Jessie again, then back at Jessie's dad. She kept one hand on her tit but let the other trail over to rest on Jessie's ass. She moved the covers slightly until just a crescent of Jessie's ass cheek was visible. "Wanna see?" she asked quietly.

Mr. Radcliffe stepped a bit closer, edging up on the side of the mattress beside Becky. She could see him biting his lip, stuck in that precarious moment of final indecision. She moved the blanket a bit more, letting just a bit of Jessie's ass crack with her panties form fitted to it show. She saw his will break. Her pussy tingled as he gave a nod filled with both resignation and anticipation. At the same time, his hand picked up its pace along his shaft. Becky rewarded Jessie's father by pulling the covers completely off of his daughter. Her gorgeously smooth ass smiled up at him. Her white cotton panties were molded to her flesh and there was even a little wet spot visible at her crotch where she had been leaking from their previous encounter.

Becky cupped her tit with one hand and gently tugged at jessie's panties with the other. "More?" she asked seductively and pulled Jessie's panties down just a bit.