A Tale of Twin Tails Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Radcliffe could just see the top of his daughter's bare ass crack now. He nodded without hesitation. Becky sat up a little, letting her face get close to Mr. Radcliffe's cock. Then she turned and tugged Jessie's panties down over her ass. She turned back to Mr. Radcliffe and looked up at him while he jacked himself off.

"Are you gonna cum on me?" she asked. Becky reached up and carefully wrapped her hand around Mr. Radcliffe's. She didn't want to touch his cock at all, but she felt he needed at least a little reward in lieu of what was about to happen to him. She started using his hand to stroke his cock at her pace. "Are you, daddy?"

"Yeah," he grunted.

Becky leaned back a little, so it didn't get on her face. Then she picked up her pace, stroking Radcliffe's fist up and down his dong as fast as she could go. "Cum on me, daddy," she whispered. "Cum on my little titties."

Mr. Radcliffe quivered and jerked. A little jet of spunk oozed out of his tip. Then he groaned and pumped his hips. Just as Becky started to think that was it, a geyser of cum shot across her chest, splashing her tits and shirt. She stroked him relentlessly while he came, but when a second blast of cum splashed her belly, she took a deep breath and began to scream.

...

"Oh my word!" exclaimed Mrs. Radcliffe a few seconds later. For her this was about the foulest language she could muster.

She had heard Becky's screams and bolted from her bed almost immediately. In a flash she raced down the hall and threw open the door just as Becky screamed a third time. What she saw filled her with disgust and shame. Becky was sitting on her mattress, her breasts exposed and what could only be semen splashed across her body. She looked terrified and tried in vain to cover herself without touching the vile liquid sticking to her flesh.

Cynthia's husband was standing beside the mattress rapidly tying his robe back into place, but Cynthia knew all too well what had just happened. She always knew men were generally terrible. She had thought her husband was strong enough to resist his carnal urges, but having these two young ladies strut about this evening in their pajamas had been too much even for him. She shook her head in absolute disgust.

Jessie was bleary eyed and sitting up, but Cynthia could she was pulling her pants back into place. He had better not have touched her. Cynthia fumed, knowing that he had. How could she be married to such a pervert?

"Charles, how could you!" she exclaimed.

Mr. Radcliffe looked pleadingly at his wife. He knew what he was about to say would hold no weight whatsoever, but he could not stop himself. "Honey, I'm sorry, but she.. she seduced me! She wanted it! She begged for it."

"You bastard," sobbed Becky. "I was asleep! And you, you... did your... business on me!"

Becky stood, sobbing and held her hands over herself, fingers splayed away from her body. "I'm going to wash off this filth and then I'm calling the police and my father!"

Mr. Radcliffe's face was flushed. His chest was tight. He could not breath. "No," he gasped. "Oh god, no."

Becky stood and traipsed to the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. Jessie had finally realized what must have happened in their sleep, what her father must have done. For a brief moment she suspected Becky might have done something, but her protest was so convincing that even Charles was doubting himself right now. No, thought Jessie, Becky might be into her own dad, but he was magnificently hot. My dad is a rumpled old sack of fat. No way she did that.

"Daddy, how could you?" Jessie sobbed. She looked down at herself and saw that her pants were still askew. She looked up again, newly horrified. "How could you?" she screamed.

"Jessica, I..." but Charles cut himself off. He what? He had wanted to see her, to touch her. Already it was like some crazy dream. Had he forced himself on Becky? "I'm so sorry," he managed to stammer out.

"Charles, get out of here," Cynthia said sternly. "Now."

Charles left with his head bowed. If he could have disappeared, he would have. Instead he ran to his room like a child and tumbled weeping into his bed. Back in Jessie's room, Cynthia took a careful seat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry," she said quietly to her daughter. "Men have urges. I've warned you about that and about wearing provocative clothing. But tonight...he had no excuse. Jessica, I am so sorry."

"I'm not worried about me, mother. What about Becky? He... he jizzed on her!"

"Jessica Radcliffe, language!"

"Fu... fuck that, mom! My dad shot his load on my friend's... boobs. This is not OK. I'm not OK. Holy shit! This family sucks. Maybe if you gave it to him every once in a

while, he wouldn't be such a perv. What a fucking freak show."

Inside the bathroom, Becky had already cleaned herself up. She smiled to herself in the mirror when she heard her friend start going off on her mom. Jessica, it seemed, had a backbone after all. Becky felt no remorse at destroying this already broken family. In fact, it got her a little wet down there. The Radcliffes, Cynthia in particular has spent nearly twenty years demoralizing and brow beating their daughter. Old Chuck had done little, if anything, to help his daughter along the way, and in the end, he would have stuffed his sausage into her if he could have gotten away with it. So fuck him and fuck her. They deserved what they got and Becky was quite glad to be the one to serve it to them. She took a moment to revel in her deceit. Then she worked up some more tears and opened the door.

"I think I need to be going now," she mumbled.

"Rebecca," said Mrs. Radcliffe. "I don't know how this could have happened. Charles is usually such a gentle soul. Are you sure you didn't... you know..."

"What?" Becky fired back. "Make him sneak in here while I was sleeping and jack off on me? That? NO!" She had gotten herself truly angry now. Her chest heaved as she grabbed her bag and tossed a few odds and ends inside. "How dare you! How dare you blame this on me. Like I would want anything to do with that shriveled up old man. Disgusting!"

"Rebecca, please calm down. What are you going to do now?"

"You mean, am I telling? I don't know. Right now I just need to go home and take a shower. Ug, I feel so gross."

With that she stormed out of the room and out of the house. She intentionally did not invite Jessica to come with her, let alone tell her goodbye. She would apologize for that later, saying that she was too distraught to think clearly. She also knew that making such an obvious invitation now would be a little too on the nose. So instead Becky drove home ignoring her friend's calls and texts while she sang along to her favorite CD.

When she let herself in well after midnight, the house was quiet. Her room was empty, which meant Katie was in bed with their parents. Becky grabbed a long, hot shower and climbed into her own bed. She reflected on the chaos she had wrought tonight and the plans she had laid. What a truly great day, she thought, and tumbled off to an untroubled sleep.