A Tale of Two Wives 004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You girls do whatever you want. I'm not a wedding planner and I'll be happy with whatever you choose."

"Small wedding, big wedding, I don't care."

They said it would be somewhat small, although there were a few relatives they wanted to invite over from Sweden.

They fixed a quick breakfast, bacon, eggs, hash-browns, toast. We sat down, said blessing and finished off everything quickly. Still hungry from last night's ordeal, I retrieved a couple of biscuits and the left-over country gravy, and popped them in the microwave.

Afterwards, I was full now, then I headed for the shower. It seemed like I had just started when the girls walked into the shower, grabbing the soap and started washing everywhere on my body.

When I was rinsed off Anya knelt down and started on me again. I guess she felt a little left out since last night was mostly for Scarlett.

It didn't take her two minutes and I was plunging rope after rope down her throat. Finishing up the girls diligently dried me off and proceeded to nurse my back again. I swear, I will never get over the sight of these two fingering themselves to mini-orgasms and spreading the nectar on my back.

What was truly amazing, each time they had clawed my back, nursing me back to health. I would look into the mirror the next day and everything was gone. No scars, nothing, like it had never happened.

I wondered if it would work on any kind of open wound, hmm, might come in handy in the future.

After the girls finished with me, I turned on the hot water in the sink, reaching up to get my soap mug and brush. Stirring up a good lather and applying it to my face. Choosing one of my favorite straight razors and strapping on my leather barbers strap, I started my honored ritual of shaving. DAMN, I had missed shaving for so long.

The girls just marveled at what I was doing. Scarlett spoke. - "You are the second man I have ever heard of shaving with a straight razor. Our dad was the only one until now."

Rinsing and drying my face, splashing on some Aqua Velva, Anya rubbed my cheek. - "Mumm, smooth as a baby's bottom."

We all got dressed, and had just sat down for another cup of coffee, when the front door opened and I heard Pumpkin say. -

"I'm home." The girls replied. - "We're in here."

Pumpkin came in and sat down, as we were talking, she pulled their hands close ogling at their rings.

"Dad, these are so beautiful. Where did you get them?"

"I had them custom made the day before I purposed. They were a little pricey although, (hey) with zero notice, Gus did a fantastic job."

"The same Gus, that made my necklace and ear rings?"

"Same guy, he is a master at his craft."

Anya, reaching taking Scarlett and Pumpkin by the hand saying. - "Lynda, we want you to be our maid of honor."

I saw a tear roll down Pumpkin's face. "Thank you" - she said.

The girls started chattering, and I rose up and headed out back for a smoke.

Sitting out on the back deck, my mind started wandering.

In just a few days,I had gone from being totally alone, to now being the happiest man alive. My daughter's future is set, I'm totally in love with two of the most beautiful women ever, and sexually I wondered if I would be able to keep up with these two.

It was like the whole weight of the world had been removed from my shoulders;LIFE IS GOOD.

After a while, Pumpkin came out telling me we all were going shopping for dresses, I cringed. Going back inside I told them, if I go with you, we are splitting up. I'll shop for myself, and you three can shop for dresses, besides I'm not supposed to see the wedding dresses before the wedding anyway.

They all agreed, my mind saying to me;

(Nice, you avoided that one.)

When we arrived at the mall, the girls scurried off, I found myself searching for a tuxedo. Reaching out to several places telling them off the rack would not work due to the sizable bulk of my shoulders and arms. Still no luck, I thought a moment and called the jeweler Gus, explaining my predicament. He directed me to a tailor downtown, arriving and going inside, the place was small. An old man appeared and I explained what I wanted.

He took my measurements, stepping back thinking. He said he wanted to go with a Brooks Brothers size 50 slim and cut it down to fit properly. He said he would be ready for a pre-fit by Friday, saying it might take a couple pre-fits to get it just right.

After shopping I took the girls to my favorite pizza place.

The owner was a friend of mine from New York, he custom ships most of the ingredients down from the burrows in New York city. This is the closest there is to real New York pizza.

The girls said it was better than in Italy, I told them yes, this is close, although there is something about the water in NY. It's even better there.

Getting back home, I was bushed,I've always hated shopping.

The girls continued chattering like a bunch of hens, and I said I was going to take a nap.

I awoke a several hours later to the smell of something delicious. Getting up and going into the kitchen, these three little bees were buzzing all around.

"Dad, glad you're up, we were just about to wake you. Sit down we'll bring everything to the table."

When everything was on the table, the aromas were great. I asked what everything was.

"Swedish beef stroganoff."

"An asparagus, tomato and feta Salad, with balsamic vinaigrette."

"Rotmos - Swedish Mashed Root Vegetables, that has potatoes, parsnips, turnip, rutabaga, carrots, sweet potatoes with garlic and butter."

"And for dessert, you're favorite, pecan pie."

"Yawl didn't have to do all of this."

"Dad, there's three of us in the kitchen, it was really easy."

Everyone sat down, we said the blessing and dug into it all. I felt like I was eating at a five-star restaurant, everything was so deliciously perfect.

After the pie and coffee, we started talking, me asking. - "Pumpkin, I know this is happening way so fast, are you OK with all of this?"

"Sure dad, I'm really happy for all of us." Anya squeezed Pumpkin's hand. -

"We have been talking all day about anything and everything. Lynda is truly happy you have finally found someone and are not alone anymore."

Standing up and going over to Pumpkin, reaching down giving her a big hug and a peck on the forehead, saying. -

"I love you my Pumpkin Pie"

The girls asked why I added the word pie?

"When I was born, they called me Tater Pie, my first son I called Stinker Pie, Brandon I called Scooter Pie, and this little jewel is my Pumpkin Pie."

We all started clearing the table and Anya and Scarlett said - "NO, we've got this, Jim go sit on the back deck, Pumpkin refill his wine glass and join him."

Pumpkin and I just looked at each other. - "OK"

Pumpkin came out with two glasses and sat down. -

"Dad, I can't get over how perfect and loving these two are. You don't know how many times they talked about you today and what it meant to have you in their lives. You are the most loved man I have ever seen."

"I know, and to think it wouldn't have happened if it weren't for Milla and Sam. I want to do something special for them, with your help."

Pumpkin then asked, - "Who are you going to ask to be best man?"

"Oh, crap. I had forgotten all about that. I have no friends, the only one I would want to ask is your brother Brandon."

Pumpkin smiled and said. - "Perfect"

I picked up my phone and called Bubba. (Pumpkin had given him that nickname when she was a baby, and it stuck.)

I explained everything that had happened and that I wanted him to be my best man. He responded several times during my explanations, "WOW".

Bubba said "Yes", then thanking me for choosing him. I told him that my children were the most important things in my life and I always want them close to me.

Scarlett and Anya soon came out and we all sat there in the quite country atmosphere.

Anya - "It is really peaceful and quite here, I love it."

After sitting there a good while, everyone talking and enjoying the evening, Pumpkin stood up saying she was tired and was going to bed.

When she left, I asked if they were tired and ready for sleep. Scarlett reached over squeezing my hand. -

"We might get a few hours' sleep, although don't count on much."

I kicked back. - "If so, you two must keep quiet, I don't want Pumpkin hearing anything."

Anya grabbed my hand. - "We talked for a long time with Lynda about this today. Jim, she is a very intelligent adult young lady. She basically said the same as you. As long as we keep it behind closed doors, she doesn't care about the noise. I assured her she would never ever see anything, at the very most maybe a hug, or a peck on the lips, nothing more."

"We explained to her, when our parents were alive no romance was ever openly displayed. Incest has always been strictly forbidden in our entire heritage, never allowed or mentioned."

Scarlett added. - "We will try our best to not scream when things get intense, although it's not a promise."

I thought, these girls don't miss a beat do they.

Scarlett knelt down and while unzipping my trousers saying. - "Sit back and enjoy the night sky, I want you now."

I asked Anya to check to make sure Pumpkin would not come outside.

How could I ever argue with the dominant nature of these two. Anya came back out, moved closer and started kissing me mewing like I was the best tasting thing she had ever had in her mouth.

Scarlett pulled my pants down and started making love to my cock, kissing it, rubbing it all over her face. She was whispering to it as she licked, and kissed it from the bottom to the top. Every time they did this, I was in extreme awe of how much they loved doing this to me, like this was the only thing that mattered in the whole world.

She took me deep into her throat with her throat muscles stroking me to my peak, never once pulling back out. Cumming down her throat rope after rope after rope, she moaned like she was in heaven. It felt like several minutes of being down her throat she then pulled back smiling and spoke. -

"Yes, I am quite good at this."

We stood up and went into the bedroom. By the time they undressed me and then each other, I was ready to go again. Reaching down I lifted Anya into my arms, she wrapped her legs around me and lowered herself onto my cock. With her arms around my neck, and me holding by her little plump little ass I started drilling her while we stood there. The pure exhilaration of me holding her in the air and taking her like that quickly took her over the edge screaming. -

"YYYEESSSSSS......, YYYEESSSSS......, YYEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS.........."

We orgasmed together, my sending rope after rope of cum up into her. Laying her down on the bed she just laid there quivering and moaning. Scarlett laid down spreading her legs saying. - "I think you need something sweet to drink before we continue."

Diving into that fiery red garden of love, I licked, kissed, sucked every part of her pussy. Reaching up grabbing her clit between my teeth lightly chewing and sucking on it she quickly started shivering. Quickly and gently flicking the tip with my tongue she blasted off, grabbing my head pulling me into her while digging her heels into my back. Holding me there so I could barely move she started convulsing like her life was ending. -

"YYEESSSSS....., YYEESSSSSSS......., YYEESSSSSSSSS.........."

I drank from her fountain of love savoring on each drop. After a few minutes she opened her eyes saying. - "DAMN, YOUR GOOD."

Crawling up I lifted her left leg onto my shoulder and straddling her right leg I said.

- "Let's see if you like this."

Entering her with the head of my cock rubbing against her G-spot I started thrusting short strokes in and out. Her bright green eyes just gleamed at me while saying. -

"How are you doing this to me."

"CUMMMINGGGGG......., AGAINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG................."

I sat back on my heels panting trying to catch my breath. Out of nowhere Anya handed me a glass of water. - "Take it easy big boy, it's going to be a long night."

We laid there for a while relishing in the glow of three souls as one. It is impossible to describe the feeling of so much love and lust. Still, I had not finished inside Scarlett, Anya rose up in a few minutes placing that gorgeous little blonde landing strip of love on my face. It seemed, the more I tasted these girls' pussy's the sweeter they were.

I wanted to drink this nectar from these waterfalls of love forever and ever. As I devoured her little pussy over and over again, she kept saying. -

"Oh, I love you....., JIM, I LOVE YOU."

Scarlett was now stroking me, while with one of my balls in her mouth and then the other nibbling and sucking them back to full capacity. Anya was holding onto the headboard riding my face screaming. -

"I'MMMMM......, CUMMMINGGGGGGGG........., AGAAIINNNNNN........."

She peaked spewing out not only some unknown language of lust, but her divine nectar that continually kept me going. She quickly fell to the side moaning, quivering, purring, and mewing, curling up into a ball while saying. - "yes, yes, yes, yes."

Scarlett came up and kissed me driving her tongue into my mouth in search of the taste of her sister that lingered there. She then crawled on top of me in reverse cow-girl driving my cock up into her.

When she hit bottom shuttering and without stopping drove my cock-head deep into her womb. She collapsed lying down kissing, sucking, and stroking my calves while she rotated her hips grinding my cock-head in and out of her womb over and over again. Like Anya had done, she was murmuring some unknown language as she made love to her cervix with the head of my cock.

Sitting back up driving down as hard and as fast as she could, she left this world dragging me along with her. When our orgasm peaked, she drove down very hard and stayed there, feeling me shoot rope after rope after rope up into her womb. -

"YYEESSSSSSSSSS..........., YYEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS..........., YYEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS................"

After a while returning back to earth, she fell to the side as if she had blacked out.

The sensations I was having was stronger than ever before. It kept playing over and over in my mind.

(How is it possible for this to get better and better each time. I'm spent.)

The girls crawled up to me on each side kissing my chest continually murmuring that unknown language as the three of us drifted off asleep.

My eyes slowly opened to the accustomed sound of birds chirping and sunlight peeking into the bedroom. Looking down seeing my two angels with their heads on my chest, I wondered.

(It's not normal to sleep all night long without moving, oh well whatever).

I reached down stroking their hair away from their faces, and they mewed and looked up at me.

"Good morning chosen one."

"Good morning angels."

Anya jumped up saying. - "Coffee" She started to run into the kitchen but I stopped her saying. -

"Clothes First."

She replied. - "Oh yea, we're not alone."

I added. - "Nothing makes me happier than to see you two running around naked, although it can never happen when Pumpkin is here."

Scarlett spoke up. - "Well, whenever she is away you will always have a smile on your face."

Getting coffees, we sat there and the girls started telling me their plans for the wedding. At one point I interjected saying, not too far away is an overlook on a mountain top called Table Rock. It would be a perfect place for the ceremony. While thinking about how I described it they beamed saying. - "Yes"

I questioned. - "Do we want something light for breakfast?"

Anya replied. - "No, you should always have a breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper. We've lately been having to large of dinners."

"Should we wake Pumpkin up?"

It was so cute that they were starting to call Lynda Pumpkin also.

"Nah, let her sleep in a while."

I grabbed my coffee and headed out to the back deck for a smoke. Coming back in a few minutes later all three of them were buzzing around the kitchen.

I went over to Pumpkin giving her a peck on the forehead saying. - "Good morning,

baby-girl." She threw her arms around me saying. - "Good morning, my handsome father."

Looking over at Anya and Scarlett, they were all smiles.

Pumpkin explained to them how to make Spanish omelets, the girls thought it was a great idea. They fried up some potatoes and onions, some sausage patties, and someone cut up some fruit, and fixed the omelets.

We sat down, and after saying grace dug into the food. Pumpkin showed them how good the omelets were with salsa on them, and everything was gone in just a few minutes.

Not having any plans for the day, we all decided to have a lazy day, not doing much.

Several days drifted by and after several pre-fits my tuxedo was ready. The girls also had to go through several pre-fits, with their slender petite builds getting everything just right.

Wanting to know when we were going to set a date for the wedding, I suggested calling her relatives and see what would work out best for them.

The girls called their grandparents and arranged to pick them up at the airport in two days. I mentioned, that was really quick of them. Anya told me that her grandma and grandpa wanted to spend some time with us first to get to know everyone better. Also saying her uncle, aunt, and their cousins would be arriving a couple days later.

I added, since the two of them were coming first, they could stay in the guest bedroom. To my surprise she said that was the plan all along.

A few days passed and we met them at the airport. It was only Anya and I since we thought luggage space would be at a premium.

Grandpa Ludvig and grandma Astrid were in their late 60's, Ludvig with only slightly graying hair looking as virile as a 30-year-old man.

Astrid was totally white haired that had a slight blue tint, just like I remember my grandmother had worn hers. Other than their hair both of them looked to be in their mid-30's. Astrid's eyes were a deep hazel colored and gave off the impression of fire and wisdom.

This was no lady you wanted to tangle with. Ludvig on the other hand gave off the impression of I'm the king here, although she has the last say in everything. The site of the two of them together was of the noblest of families.

I was totally amazed at how young and fit the two of them were. Not wanting to think I was weird, although Astrid was a gorgeous MILF that any man would die for. She had a sensual demeanor and aura about her that was very apparent that Anya and Scarlett were family.

Anya introduced us all and we shook hands and hugged, retrieving their luggage and then we all loaded up in the Jeep Commander. Their two large suit-cases just did fit in the back. Both Ludvig and Astrid had carry-ons that we had to place on the seat between them. Ludvig commented on how nice it was to have such a big vehicle like the Commander.

Their accents were wonderful to listen to on the way home. Their attitudes and demeanor were as cordial and friendly as if we were neighbors. It was a great relief to me not wanting to have to deal with aristocrats or uppity nobles.

Arriving home, they pleasantly commented on how nice everything looked. I grabbed the suit-cases, Ludvig wanting to carry one, I said no.

Scarlett came running out hugging and kissing them both. Going inside Astrid fell in love with the house, saying several times how much she liked it. As I put their luggage in the guest bedroom, I retrieved the leaf for the kitchen table now needing space for six people.

Astrid hugged Pumpkin saying how beautiful she was and her resemblance to her father.

Getting everyone drinks, Ludvig and I headed out to the back deck. Sitting down I fired up a cigarette, and to my surprise Ludvig asked for one. - "Astrid doesn't want me smoking, although I cheat sometimes."