A Tale of Two Wives 004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim, you are saying to all of us today that you are committing yourself to these women only, moving toward them in a more open and intimate way, giving yourself to care for them, and promising to love them as they need to be loved.

And Scarlett, Anya, you two are saying to us that you are committing yourselves to this man only, moving toward him with increasing openness, tenderness, and respect, giving yourselves to him, and trusting him as the head of your home, and, through him, listening to God's plan for your life together.

And so, Jim, if you will love Anya & Scarlett as Christ loves the church, and

Scarlett, Anya, if you will respond to Jim as unto the Lord,

your companionship as man and wives will blossom into a physical, emotional, and spiritual closeness beyond which nothing can compare.

"I, Jim, take thee, Anya & Scarlett, to be my wedded wives, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part. This is my solemn vow."

"I, Anya, and I, Scarlett, take thee, Jim, to be our wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part. This is our solemn vow."

The wedding ring serves as a symbol of the promises you have just spoken. It is the outward and visible sign of an inward and invisible love that binds your three hearts together. The wedding ring also is a symbol of what God is. He is without beginning and without end--He is eternal.

As you can see, the ring is without beginning and without end. So, this exchange of rings not only reminds us of the unending love you have for each other, but also reflects the eternal love God has for each of you.

May we have the token of Groom's love for Scarlett & Anya?

Brandon stepped forward and gave me the girls rings.

"These rings I give in token and pledge as a sign of my love and devotion. With these rings, I thee wed."

May we have the token of Bride's love for Jim?

Brandon gave Anya & Scarlett my ring.

"This ring we give in token and pledge as a sign of our love and devotion. With this ring, we thee wed."

Let us pray;

Our Heavenly Father, we ask Your blessing upon these three lives and the home they are establishing today. May the love they have for each other grow deeper and stronger because of their love for You.

Lord; You guided them to each other, now guide them in this new journey as man and wives. As they walk down this path, light their way so they may keep their eyes focused on Your will, their hands holding fast to Your truth, their feet firmly planted in Your Word, and their hearts bound together by Your love. This we pray in Your name. Amen.

Jim, Anya, Scarlett, since you have consented together in holy matrimony, and have pledged yourselves to each other by your solemn vows and by the giving of rings, and have declared your commitment of love before God and these witnesses, I now pronounce you man and wives in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Those whom God hath joined together, let no man pull asunder.

Jim, you may kiss your brides.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my privilege to introduce to you for the very first time, Mr. and Mrs.'s. James Alan Smith, Anya Sapphira Smith, and Scarlett Alita Smith.

The reception was held at a very nice nearby restaurant. It was the first time anyone had ever seen a wedding cake with a bride on each side of the groom. Many people stated it was the best reception they had ever been part of.

For the first dance (dances), I flipped a coin and Scarlett and I, then Anya and I danced. It was truly the most wonderful occasion I had ever been part of.

We had decided before the wedding to wait and start the honeymoon after everyone departed back to Sweden. Very early the next day, the family was to leave for home. Saying our farewells, (hugs, and kisses for all) they departed.

Our honeymoon flight was due to depart that same evening. Returning home everyone just lounged around relaxing. Later on, making sure everything was packed the four of us headed out to the airport.

When we arrived, I gave the keys to Pumpkin. With her crying her eyes out from the happiness we all hugged and kissed goodbye.

Boarding the plane to Atlanta, and then changing to Singapore Airlines to continue to Fiji, the three of us were really looking forward to our honeymoon together.

The flight from Atlanta to Fiji would be about 10 hours, so we had a long time to relax. A few hours into the flight, and after a few drinks they served dinner, (which was very nice being in first class), and after a couple of drinks after, I dozed off asleep. In all my years of travel I always found it so peaceful to sleep while in the air.

I awoke to my surprise in my bedroom back home, alone. Starting to get up I noticed the severe pain in my back. Sitting up and looking down, there I was, old, withered, worn, and feeble again.

It had all been just a dream, I almost cried. Gingerly standing and hobbling into the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror.

Looking at this ragged old man in the mirror I pondered,

(With everything I have been through in my entire life time, how is it I'm still alive.)

I crept into the kitchen, trying to walk with a straight back, not succeeding. I went over and made a cup of coffee. Shakingly, I stumbled over and sat down at the kitchen table.

I thought about the dream, it seemed so clear and vivid in my mind. Every moment, every sensation, every smell, every color, I recalled everything. Being able to recall a dream with this precise amount of detail was unheard of. This would be a dream that I would never be able to ever get out of my mind.

Reaching for my coffee, I noticed it was no longer hot, I gulped down about half of the cup. Looking down at the table, I noticed a jewelry box sitting in the center of the table, I hadn't noticed being there before. Picking it up and opening it, I started crying so much it was like a heavy rain on a window.

While still holding the box in my left hand, laying my right arm on the table and lowering my forehead onto my arm, continually crying harder than I had ever cried before. It seemed like, my heart, my soul, my mind all at once gave up living.

I drifted off into oblivion, passing away.

The next day Lynda found her dad deceased at the kitchen table. Crying and sobbingly she called 911, reporting her coming home and finding her father.

After a while, somewhat coming to her senses, she noticed the box he still had clutched in his hand.

Prying the box out of his cold stiff fingers, she looked at it.

Inside were two very large gem-stones. OneBright Blue Sapphire, and oneBright Green Emerald.

Below it read. - Always and Forever -