A Tale of Two Wives 004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started explaining that he was human like me, and surprisingly told me that the women's nectar not only stimulated a man it also has a life extending effect. That was why he looked to be in his 30's.

I told him that now it made since when Anya had told me I might live another 70 years or more. He chuckled saying it was amazing he was still alive with their extreme sex drive.

I kicked back. - "You're lucky, I have two of them to keep satisfied." He just laughed. - "Good luck at that."

"Astrid is still as sassy as the day we met. It only gets better each time."

I rose up and grabbed Ludvig's glass and went inside for a refill. All four of the ladies were chattering like hens, I just smiled.

Scarlett saw me and asked. - "Can I help get you guys something?"

"I have it, just getting some refills, we're deep in man talk out there."

They went back to cackling again, so I let them be.

Going back outside and sitting down, our conversation slowly continued. Like most men there was quite a lot of silence between questions, just sitting there relaxing.

After I guess another half-hour, all the ladies came outside. Immediately Astrid bending over to give Ludvig a peck on the lips. Ludvig and I quickly rose up and fetched a couple more chairs over to the table. Everyone sat down, then Astrid a little scornfully saying. - "Jim, you ought to be ashamed of yourself giving this old man a cigarette."

I just shrugged. - "We're about the same age, if you must know."

"Yes, I know. The girls have explained everything to me."

Getting up she walked over to the railing, taking in our quite large back yard. - "I must say, you have a very nice place here. If I would have known you had a pool, I would have brought a bathing suit."

Pumpkin spoke up. - "Grandma Astrid, we look about the same size, you could try one of mine. I have quite a few."

"Darling, I might just do that." She then added. - "It is just so quiet and peaceful here, Jim, how close are your neighbors?"

"One across and down the street a ways, although to the sides and back you have to go back a few acres in the woods to see a house

"Very secluded and peaceful, I love it." Scarlett chimed in. - "We sit out here a lot in the evenings"

I added. - "Sometimes late at night you can hear a train off in the distance. Looking at a map, the closest train track is a little less than four miles away. That's how quiet it is here."

"How much land do you have here?" I answered back. - "About 10 acres, with all of it being woodland except the yard you see here."

We sat there talking about a little of everything, then looking at my watch. It was a little past 11:00PM, I stood up saying. - "I know the two of you must be a little weary from the travel, I'm going to call it a night."

"Yes, we could use a good rest tonight." Ludvig quietly adding. -

"Thank you, lord."

We all just laughed.

Everyone stood up and headed inside, I reached over and gave Pumpkin a peck on the forehead. - "Good night my little one."

She gave me a little hug and spoke. - "Good night dad."

Everyone went to bed. In the master bedroom I asked the girls if we could just sleep tonight.

"Sure, although you might wake up at some point, can't promise anything."

We snuggled together and Anya spoke. - "Grandma and grandpa really like you a lot. After hearing everything that has happened since we met, she said we had truly made wise choice falling in love with you."

Leaning down kissing them on the foreheads. - "I believe this is what God wanted."

We soon drifted off to sleep.

Waking to the sound of humming and the feeling my cock being stroked, I looked down to see Scarlett with my cock buried completely down her throat. Looking back up at the clock projection on the ceiling, it said 5:05AM. With Scarlett's talented throat I was pumping rope after rope down into her belly, while Anya and I kissed passionately. Trading places, Anya started in with her expertise bringing me back up in no time. Scarlett kissing and sucking all over my chest, and then diving her tongue into my mouth like there was no tomorrow.

It seemed like only a minute or two and I was pumping Anya's belly full as well. The two of them rose up and told me to lie there and relax, they would bring me some coffee.

To me it seemed like they were only gone for about ten seconds, I must have dozed off again. Anya was sitting on one side of me and Scarlett on the other reaching down lightly kissing me awake. - "Here's your coffee, my love."

Sitting up. - "Why are you two so good to me?" They both together. - "We love you, that's why."

It wasn't long, I walked into the kitchen and looked at the four beautiful women buzzing around the kitchen. They fixed a huge breakfast for the six of us. Eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, fruit, even cathead biscuits. After everyone sat down and we said the blessing, everyone dug in. The food quickly disappeared.

Grandma Astrid told us we needed to get ready to leave to meet uncle Gustav, aunt Linnéa, and their children at the airport.

Scarlett, Grandma Astrid and I drove to the airport. Not being there for just a few minutes, we saw them emerge down the escalator.

Uncle Gustav I would guess in his late 40's looking almost like a man in his 20's. Short wavy blonde hair, muscular build, and square jawed. Aunt Linnéa was absolutely gorgeous, long wavy auburn hair, dark brown eyes that almost looked black. And a womanly figure that was to die for.

Looking at the four of them my mind told me, this is why the girls are so beautiful,

(What a bloodline).

Both of the women were a little taller than my girls, the men were about my height.

Gustav and Linnéa's children Bengt and Freyja were about the same age as my girls. Bengt being a quite handsome young man with red hair, and Freyja just as beautiful as Anya and Scarlett, with very dark blonde hair with reddish highlights.

Uncle Gustav left us to pick up a rental car since they were staying at a hotel downtown. After retrieving their luggage, Gustav met us out front with the rental, (damn, a Lincoln Town Car, these people have money.)

We filled the trunk and the rest we put in the back of the Commander. Scarlett volunteered to go with them, to make sure they could find our house, I said I would follow them to the hotel and help get everyone settled in.

We left the airport heading to their hotel, the Grand Bohemian Lodge. This was one of, if not the best hotel in the up-state. I helped get everything out of the cars and the concierge and bell-hops cared for all the luggage. Linnéa, Scarlett and the children went inside to check-in.

Gustav and I remained outside, I lit up a smoke and to my surprise he pulled one out and did also. Asking him if the Lincoln had navigation, he responded yes. I climbed in and programed it just in case.

Linnéa came out saying that they had three rooms and wanted to freshen up and all would be at the house in about an hour and half. Grandma Astrid and Linnéa hugged and we left for home.

On the way home Grandma Astrid started talking, a thought ran through my head,

(Oh hell, now comes the third degree).

To my surprise she was very nice.

"Jim, learning everything in detail from the girls, and I mean(In Detail!), I want you to know just how much I love and welcome you into our family."

"I have never seen them as bright eyed and happy in their entire lives."

"Our family are very much nobility on the women's side. Ludvig, like most of the males are just as common as you, no offense of course."

"None taken."

"Since the two of us are alone, I just want to warn you, your activities in the bedroom are not going to taper off. Satisfying one of us is quite something, just ask Ludvig. Although having to satisfy two of us at one time, I've never heard of this before and I am just worried about you."

"Grandma, I love Anya and Scarlett with all my heart and soul. Anything they want, anytime they want, my love always belongs to them. You have no idea how strong my heart beats just thinking about them, and when their close my heart beats like a raging bull."

She reached over squeezing my hand. - "With your demeanor and love, I just can't wait to see how your children with them will be."

Arriving home everyone was in high spirits; The girls were buzzing around the kitchen and Grandma Astrid joined in with the little bees. Anya handed me a drink and told me Ludvig was out on the back deck.

Joining him we sat there in the peace and quiet. He leaned over and asked for a smoke, I said, let me get you a pack. He shook his head and said no, no. She would get really mad if I did, just one or two a day is fine with me. We each fired one up just basking in the wonderful early evening.

Not long Gustav and the family arrived, everyone hugged and kissed, and the women continued in the kitchen.

The men sitting out back, Gustav and Bengt mentioned how nice it was being here with us, and how they loved our home. It seemed like everyone was quickly becoming good friends.

Scarlett came bouncing out saying they were ready for me to start on the steaks.

I uncovered the grill and fired it up. As it was heating up Anya and Pumpkin came out carrying the trays of meat. Asking how everyone wanted theirs cooked, I lowered the temperature on one side of the grill just a little. It worked out perfectly, five wanted rare and five wanted medium rare.

When the steaks were ready, we carried them inside to our formal dining room, still having to bring in four more chairs. Everything was delicious, after dinner we all sat around in the living-room talking about the next day's events. It was agreed that the guys would take the Jeep Commander and the ladies would follow in the Lincoln Town Car later when they were ready.

It was getting late so uncle Gustav, aunt Linnéa, Bengt, and Freyja headed out to the hotel, saying they would be back at around 10:00AM tomorrow morning. After they left everyone else went to bed also.

Retiring to the master bedroom, Anya and Scarlett seductively removed my clothing, slowly creasing and kissing every part of my body as they bared it. Pushing me onto the bed, they then did the same thing to each other, giving me a sensuous smile and wink every now and then. The sexy way they creased and kissed me and then themselves had me throbbing wanting more and more.

Their kissing, showing their tongues yearning for each other, sucking on each other's nipples and all over their bodies. Each taking the time to kneel down and enjoy their gardens of love before coming over to me.

Scarlett crawled up beside me, Anya stood there lovingly looking down at me and spoke. -

"I don't know if it's possible, although every day for the rest of our lives we will do everything in our power to prove to you just how much we truly love you."

Laying down, with one on each side of me, they started kissing me. Our three tongues dancing together with more passion than anything in this world. Anya rose up and mounted me slowly driving my cock up into its home.

Scarlett continually loving on me kissing, sucking, tweaking my nipples like nothing else in this world mattered. It wasn't long until my cock was engulfed inside her womb. Anya's wave of passion crested with mine sending us beyond this world.

"YYEESSSSS......, YYEEESSSSSS......., MMYY..... LLOOVVEEEEEEEEE.........."

After I started coming back down, Scarlett rose up straddling my face, looking down at me with the most love and compassion ever. I returned each feeling of love she was giving me and soon she was grasping the headboard so hard I was afraid she would break it. -

"CCUUMMIINNGGGGGGGGGGG................"

Drinking down her nectar it was much stronger and sweeter than before. She just sat there quivering and moaning. After a few minutes she crawled off of me onto her hands and knees looking me in the eyes saying. - "Take Me, Now."

I rose up and started entering her slowly and gently, to my surprise she looked back at me. -

"Harder, I want you to fuck me as hard as you can."

Neither of them had ever used the f-word before, so I knew she was serious. I started pounding her with the force of everything I had, her low animalistic grunting and moaning told me this was what she wanted.

Reaching up wetting my thumb I pushed it into her little rosebud and she spoke. - "No, No, don't go there. We're saving that for the honeymoon."

So, I pulled my thumb out and continued driving into her as deep as I could, feeling the head of my cock pushing up through her cervix. As her orgasm crested, she grabbed the sheets so tight I thought she would rip them from the bed screaming. -

"YYEESSSSS......, YEESSSSSS......, YYEESSSSSSSSSS.........."

We came together with a whirlwind of sensations, with me falling on top of her passing out for a few seconds. The passion of our love making seemed to grow stronger every time the three of us were together.

Falling off to the side the three of us just lay there, completely satisfied. Anya crawled to the other side of me and they both kissed me mewing like the love sick kittens they were.

We drifted off asleep.

I awoke to the soft sound of birds outside and sunlight peeking into the bedroom. Looking down and brushing their hair out of their faces they looked up at me and my heart melted. I knew nothing in this world could ever could match the love I saw in the blue and green gems looking up at me.

"Good morning our chosen one."

"Good morning angels"

For the first time since the start, I had no wounds on my back. We jumped into the shower, them washing every part of my body before washing each other. Scarlett kneeling down getting some pre-breakfast nourishment, that took less than a couple of minutes. Anya kissing me saying. - "I'll have some of that for dessert after breakfast."

We dressed and went into the kitchen. Grandma Astrid had already made coffee and was sitting at the table with a cup. She looked up and spoke. - "That was one of the most peaceful night's sleeps I have had in quite a while."

Scarlett added. - "It seems in our home here the more you relax the more peaceful each night is."

It wasn't long until Pumpkin came in and the four of them started on another big breakfast. Ludvig and I went out on the back deck, not wanting to get in the way of these four little busy bees. I noticed it was so cute that all four of them were almost the same height.

After a while Pumpkin came out and said. - "Let's eat."

Sitting down, saying the blessing, everyone ate almost everything on the table.

From the moment we had decided to have the ceremony at Table Rock I made arrangements to have the place to ourselves from 12:00PM to 3:00PM

I know the tradition was not to see the bride before the wedding, although I wanted my tuxedo to be a surprise as well.

Uncle Gustav, aunt Linnéa, Bengt, and Freyja arrived just at 10:00AM. Everyone had another coffee with Linnéa and Freyja opting for tea instead. After a while I took my wedding clothes and shoes out to the Jeep Commander and then all four of us guys piled in and took off.

We arrived at the park and noticed the sign saying the park was closed to the public from 12:00PM until 3:00PM. The park ranger telling us the same when we stopped, I informed him we were the wedding party. He replied, - "Please Mr. Smith go right ahead."

I informed him, I just wanted to make sure everything was all set. He assured me everything was in place. After surveying the setup, I took my clothes to the restroom and dressed.

Coming out, Ludvig and Gustav just whistled, with Bengt saying. - "Don't you clean up nice."

Just about that time, Brandon arrived wearing a nice tuxedo as well. I gave him a hug and also gave him the rings.

The bishop arrived as did many of the guests. A lot of the guests were from the U.P. in Michigan and from Sweden.

Taking our places, the ladies soon arrived, although stayed hidden until the proper moment.

Uncle Gustav led Anya and Scarlett down the aisle, arm in arm. He gave me their hands and stepped aside.

The bishop started.

We welcome all of you here today as we have gathered together in the presence of God and these witnesses to join Jim, Anya, and Scarlett in holy matrimony.

Marriage is a gift from God, given to us so that we might experience the joys of unconditional love with their lifelong partners. God designed marriage to be an intimate relationship between a man and his women.

"Should anyone present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace"

In a flash and a cloud of smoke a few dozen evil demonic Succubi appeared behind all of the guests, in front of them stood in all her glory, Queen Malcanthet of the Succubi

"This Wedding Shall Not Take Place, I FORBID IT."

Without saying a word Grandma Astrid stood up and walked over in front of Malcanthet. They loudly exchanged words in a language only known by the Succubi, getting quite heated in their arguing. All of a sudden as fast as a speeding bullet Astrid slapped Malcanthet with such strength it knocked her off her feet. She fell to the ground, out cold.

Glaring out into the herd of demons Astrid spoke. - "This marriage is ordained by God, and no one will interfere, take this trash and be-gone."

All of the Succubi knelt down bowing their heads saying. - "Long live Queen Astrid."

Astrid added. - "From this day forward, all Succubi will denounce all evilness and evolve into true children of God, I command this now and forever."

Picking up the beaten queen they all vanished.

Astrid strode back over to her seat and sitting down like nothing had ever happened.

Thinking to myself, -

(This is truly a Royal Family).

Astrid looked at the bishop and said one word. - "Continue."

The bishop cleared his throat.

Jim, Anya, and Scarlett, because your deep love for one another comes from God above, this is a sacred moment, and it is with great reverence that I now ask you to declare your intent.

Jim, do you take Anya and Scarlett to be your wedded wives, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony? Do you promise to love them, comfort them, honor and keep them, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, remain faithful to them as long as you shall live?

I do.

And Anya, Scarlett, do you take Jim to be your wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony? Do both of you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, remain faithful to him as long as you both shall live?

We do.

Who gives these ladies to be married to Jim?

Uncle Gustav stepped forward; "I do".

Today is the beginning of a new life together for each of you. It marks the commencement of new relationships to your families, your friends, and certainly to each other. You have invited these special guests to share in one of life's greatest moments as they give recognition to the worth and beauty of your love and add their best wishes to the words that shall unite you today as man and wives.

God knew your needs when He brought you three together. He knew exactly what you needed to make you complete. And now, He wants you to commit yourselves to each other as the ones He has chosen to complete you.

Through the ages, man has tried to define "love." Poems, songs, and books all have been written trying to describe this little four-letter word. But the best description I have found comes from God Himself, since He is the Author of love. In His Word in First Corinthians, Chapter 13. It describes the kind of love that must characterize your lives if you are to live in joy and harmony and honor with each other, and also before God and your fellow man.