A Tale of Two Wives 004

Story Info
Marring Two Succubi Sisters at the Same Time.
12.2k words
4
4.1k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
granoldad
granoldad
37 Followers

Chapter 4 - Marring Two Succubi Sisters at the Same Time

Is it possible to love aSuccubus, or even more, two of them at once?

Being that when a Succubus truly bonds with a human; Yes, the love between a Succubus and her man is eternal. In my case being in love with two Succubi sisters triples the soulful commitment of the three of us.

Awaking with these two lovely beings with their heads resting on my chest quietly sleeping, I was at peace with the world.

Reaching down, brushing their gorgeous locks of hair away so I could see them more clearly, they both mewed. Opening their beautiful blue and green eyes, looking up at me together saying. -

"Good morning Chosen One"

"Good morning My Loves"

"To wake up every day from now on, watching the two of you sleep, I will never be on this earth ever again. I am forever more in heaven."

"I love you two, - Always and Forever. -"

"Would you two cherubs like some breakfast?"

"Shower first." - They both replied.

The three of us took a shower together in my very large master bath shower area, lathering and rinsing each other and then Anya kneeling down getting a load of pre-breakfast. All the while as Scarlett and I kissed and mauled each other. At one point Scarlett looking down and grabbing Anya's head pushing her onto my cock to finish a little quicker.

After drying each other off and brushing our teeth;

(I always kept extra tooth brushes, never wanting to run out)

Getting dressed and heading into the kitchen, Anya started the coffee and I explained to Scarlett of how to make cathead biscuits from scratch.

Going out on the back deck for my morning smoke I called the jeweler about my order from yesterday. He said he had his people working on them overnight and they would be ready about 3PM.

Going back into the kitchen, I retrieved a package of sausage, explaining to Anya to fry it up in a pot to be the base for the gravy. Also telling Anya how to make country gravy when the sausage was cooked.

I poured a cup of coffee and went into Pumpkin's room and stopped. Looking down at her sweet innocent face, my heart just glowed with pride.

Gently rousing her shoulder. - "Pumpkin, good morning."

She slowly opened her eyes smiling. - "Good morning dad."

Sitting her coffee down telling her. - "Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes." She asked -

"What are we having?"

"I thought I would introduce the girls to Biscuits and Gravy"

She just beamed. - "Great"

Heading back into the kitchen, Scarlett was standing there waiting for something to do. I had her start on the scrambled eggs and retrieved some fruit to be cut up.

By the time Pumpkin came into the kitchen she just ahh-ed, saying how deliciously everything smelled.

Dishing out everything we all sat down, after saying blessing I watched as the girls dug into the food.

Anya and Scarlett both said. - "This is so good; We want you to teach us more about southern cooking."

"There's a lot I can show you two. My grandmother taught me a lot about cooking. Things like fried green tomatoes, fried cabbage, chicken and dumplings, and many more."

While we all had another cup of coffee, I told everyone that I was taking them all out to a very nice restaurant for dinner, and it was a cut above just casual clothing. I told Pumpkin if she wanted to invite her friends it would be lovely, telling her tonight is going to be special.

I left the three girls alone and went outside to smoke. Coming back inside they were getting along like they were the best of friends; I was so happy.

Later on, told them I wanted to be alone to shower. I showered and trimming my beard short. I picked up a shaving mug and brush with some hot water stirring up a good lather, applying it to my face.

Getting out one of my favorite straight razors, I then shaved my beard off, along with my mustache. Trimming my hair just a little to make it even.

Dressing in a nice pair of dress slacks, button down starched shirt, and sport coat. Stepping out of the bedroom, the three of them gasped loudly.

Grinning from ear to ear. - "I told you tonight was going to be special."

Scarlett and Anya came over to me saying. - "DAMN, you look so young and handsome."

Pumpkin said. - "Dad, this is the first time I have ever seen you without a mustache, you do look very handsome."

Pumpkin gathered her clothes and we all piled into the Jeep Commander and headed out to the girl's apartment so they could get dressed.

While we were driving, Pumpkin called Milla and Sam telling them how to get to the girl's apartment and to meet us there.

After arriving I told the girls I needed to do something and would be back in about an hour and a half.

Arriving at the jewelers I went inside and was greeted by Gus the owner. He guided me over and pulled out a pair of the most gorgeous engagement rings I had ever seen.

They were a matching set of 18 caret platinum bands each with a two-caret diamond in the center, and were flanked on each side with one caret Sapphires on one and one caret Emeralds on the other.

I told him they were perfect. He then showed me what he thought would be the perfect matching wedding band for each.

I explained what I wanted for my wedding band, five stones, with a one caret diamond in the center, adorned with a half caret Sapphire and Emerald on each side and then ending with another half caret diamond on each end, platinum of course.

Gus said it would take a few days since they would have to order more Sapphires and Emeralds. I told him not to worry since I was going to ask them tonight.

He then quickly responded and asked if it would be OK for him to show up and record the proposal, saying he had never heard of a man proposing to two women at the same time. - "Sure" I said.

The emergency request for the rings cost me right at ten grand for the two of them.

Arriving back at the apartment, the five girls (Anya, Scarlett, Pumpkin, Milla, and Samantha) were sitting in the living-room all looking like prom-queens. I was really taken back at how lovely they all were.

We all headed out to the restaurant in the Jeep Commander. Anya and Scarlett wanting to sit in the third row since they were so petite.

At the restaurant I slipped the mai·tre-d' a $100 bill and told him tonight was special. He shook my hand and informed me he already had everything covered. The restaurant was a little over half full being very dimly lit and with romantic music playing in the background. Noticing Gus off to the side, he had a camera man standing by.

We sat down with Anya and Scarlett on each side of me and Pumpkin and the girls on the other side of the table. While the waiter asked about drinks, I ordered a couple bottles of wine for the dinner (red and white) and added that we needed a large lobster/calamari appetizer plate for the table.

After the apps were served the waiter took our orders and quickly disappeared. My nervousness took over and I could not wait any longer, motioning over to Gus.

I stood up pushing my chair out of the way and knelt down on one knee. Grasping my two lovelies in each hand and looking into each of their eyes I spoke. -

"I know this has happened so very fast. I want you to know, I love the two of you with all my heart."

"My soul is now complete with you two in my life. When I'm awake, your all I think about. When I'm asleep, your all I dream about. Being with you two, keeps me alive."

"I am not a rich man, nor am I very handsome. Although I want you both to know, I cannot go on living without you. I want you to be my soul-mates;

- Always and Forever. -"

"Please; Will the two of you marry me?"

Their crying eyes and smiles confirmed my wish. They both threw their arms around my neck saying over and over again.

"Yes; Yes; Yes."

I reached into my breast pocket and retrieved the two boxes putting a ring on each of their fingers. Glancing over at Pumpkin, she was broken up in tears she was so happy.

The mai·tre-d' appeared with a magnum of their best champagne saying it was on the house. We had our dinner, with the girls admiring and showing off their rings. It truly was the happiest evening of my life. After a while Pumpkin stood and came over to me hugging me so tight saying. -

"Dad, you don't know how happy I am right now. You deserve this, you are the best father any girl could ever ask for."

Heading home all of them were talking and planning the wedding. Pumpkin spoke up. -

"Dad, how are you going to marry two women at the same time?"

"As long as I don't try to get any government document, no one cares. I have already spoke to a Mormon bishop about the ceremony. He said if it were only a church function and no paper trail it was fine."

I dropped Milla and Sam off to pick up their car, Pumpkin asked if it were OK for her to spend the night with them.

I told her no problem, I told her how much I loved her, and for all of them to be safe.

Silently in my head I said(thank-you,) and then headed home.

Arriving home, the girls could not keep their hands off me. Telling them we had all night alone and let's take it slow.

Having a few drinks, the girls kept marveling at their rings the whole time. They both stood up and grasped me by the hands pulling me into the master bedroom.

They both started removing my clothes like I was some kind of king, each pausing every once and a while kissing me and mewing all the while. Making me sit and watch, each of them started seductively removing each other's clothes. When they were both naked, they marveled again at each other's rings. Standing there embracing and kissing each other with the passion of the whole world, again I pondered;

(How a man could be so lucky.)

Seductively coming over to me they pushed me back on the bed and in unison said. -

"Tonight, is our night, you can't even realize how much love we have for you, and how happy you have made us."

The love in their eyes was unbelievable, I was now being taken by the two most lustful, loving creatures ever to have lived.

Scarlett crawled between my legs as Anya climbed up straddling my face. Her aroma seemed stronger now than ever. As I started devouring her, Scarlett engulfed my cock completely stroking it with her throat muscles. After what seemed like just a minute I came, pumping rope after rope down Scarlett's throat.

Anya soon came also, my drinking, swallowing everything she had to offer.

Without batting an eye, they moved around and Anya sucked me back to attention, while Scarlett kissed me trying to suck out everything Anya had just given me.

I was being ravaged by two of the horniest little Succubi women on this planet. Within a few seconds I was at full mast again, and Anya climbed atop me and started lowering herself onto my cock. She continued getting more forceful with each thrust until I felt her hitting against her cervix. Her thrusting me into her cervix was so erotic I almost lost focus on Scarlett now straddling my face.

Now focusing on Scarlett lapping and sucking on her clit she reached down grasping my head bucking her hips, fucking my face with everything she had. Moaning and screaming as she came, flooding my mouth with her nectar.

Meanwhile Anya had now driven my cockhead up into her womb also screaming like a banshee.

"IIII'MMMMMMM.........., CUMMMMMMMMIINNNGGGGGGGGG................." -

Both of them saying in unison.

All three of us seemed to orgasm at the same time propelling us into the cosmos, blinded by the divine lightning throughout the three of us. My cock pumping rope after rope up into Anya's womb.

Several minutes later Scarlett leaned back and over her shoulder giving Anya a passionate kiss that lasted a minute or two. The two of them kind of fell off to the side turning to each other embracing and kissing all the while.

Myself I just laid there trying to come back down to earth, panting, gasping for air. Thinking to myself, -

(If they keep this up, I may not make it through the night.)

In a little while Scarlett rose up and started sucking on my cock again, licking up all of our combined juices. Again, I was rock hard, although she rose up and spoke. -

"Be at ease and rest. We are going to make love to you all night long."

Rolling over and sitting up, I said. -

"I need a drink."

Pouncing onto the floor Scarlett ran naked into the kitchen, returning very quickly with a scotch on the rocks with lime wedges. Anya rose up and went and fetched a couple glasses of wine for the two of them.

Standing up and walking over to my papa-bear rocking chair and sitting down. Looking over at them, and the two of them looking back at me as if I was the only thing that mattered in the entire world. The two of them were marveling at their rings, comparing them mewing saying how beautiful they were. Mostly lovingly saying how much they loved how they matched their eyes.

They both came over and knelt down before me saying. -

"It will take years for us to show you just what you mean to us.

Our love will be - Always and Forever -,

without you we are nothing."

Sitting my drink down, reaching out hugging them both as hard as I could. -

"For once in my life I know what it is to be truly happy."

Then rising up, I went outside naked for a smoke and to try to clear my head of the eroticism that was over whelming me.

Coming back inside, my two angels were nakedly displaying themselves lying on the bed talking.

Anya spoke. - "How long do you think it will be until we can do this while Lynda is still in the house?"

"I don't know. Her mother was always very quiet when we were together, kind of like a dead fish."

"Maybe I can persuade her to wear her head-phones. The three of us can get really loud together."

They just giggled. - "That's what makes it so pleasureful, letting go completely, enjoying the moment."

Scarlett spoke. - "I think, in time as mature as she is, she will accept it as part of us being together."

"Maybe, I'm afraid of her hearing it too soon and not understanding it's ever and only between the three of us."

"I don't want anything to jeopardize our father/daughter relationship, although I do want her to understand just how much we love each other."

"It's a difficult thing to try to comprehend right now."

Anya patted the bed, leering at me saying. - "Come over here man of our dreams, were not through with you yet."

"As You Wish."

Taking Anya in my arms, since she spoke first kissing her deeply. In a minute Scarlett pulled me away from her and spoke. -

"Just lean back and watch and see how close we are and how much we love each other."

Scarlett leaned over and started kissing Anya, with their tongues on display dancing and sucking on each other. She reached down grasping Anya's tit squeezing, pinching, pulling on her nipple.

They both moaned, purred, and mewed lovingly as if they were one together their whole life.

Anya reached down and took Scarlett's nipple into her mouth, making love to it more passionately than I ever could. Taunting, tweaking, kissing, nibbling, sucking on it like it was the beginning of life.

She slowly lowered herself into Scarlett's oven of life and proceeded to give her the lovingly sisterly orgasm that had her bucking with pleasure.

When Scarlett came back down, Anya rose up and told me. -

"Take her, she's ready for you now."

I moved over between Scarlett's thighs rubbing the head of my cock up and down her clit. She bucked up pulling me down into her arms saying. -

"I want you NOW."

I entered thrusting down deep and hard; She grabbed me tighter and gasped. After a few thrusts I was pushing against her cervix, pushing into it like I just had to be in her womb. Pulling back, I lifted her legs up over my shoulders and started thrusting deep and hard.

Feeling my cock push up through her cervix entering her womb she just quivered and moaned like I was taking her life from her. She lowered her legs and wrapping them around me locking her heels into my ass cheeks. Holding me tight we climbed to our peak not holding anything back, being one we came together with her againripping deep trenches into my back.

As we peaked my entire mind went blank, I think I passed out for a few seconds.

When I came to my senses, Anya was fingering herself, applying her nectar to my back, saying. -

"How you can do this to us I will never understand. You are the master of love making, I can't wait until it's my turn again."

My cock was now deflated and Anya laid down and spoke. -

"Drink from me so I can have some of you as well."

As I pleasured Anya, Scarlett just laid there smiling from ear to ear. After Anya came again, yes, I was at full mast harder than ever.

Moving up to her, kissing her hard, then pulling back nibbling on her ear. - "I'm going to take you harder than I have taken you as of yet. When you cum it will be like the world has just ended."

I entered her softly at first, prolonging her climax, drawing her lust and love into me fully. Thrusting into her, I could feel her cervix with each thrust. Driving into her deep and hard I could feel her cervix opening and pulling me into her womb.

The deeper I thrust into her womb the more she moaned, mewed, and whimpered. I was now pulling out and driving deep into her womb with her cervix quaking all the while.

As my momentum quickened, she grasped me with her heels hold me as close as she could. As we scaled our mountain together, she dug into my back with her nailsdigging deep trenches of lust into my back. I could feel the blood oozing out over my back, although I didn't care.

When we orgasmed together it was like all of life stopped. Nothing else existed other than the two of us. Rope after rope after rope I pumped deep into her womb. After a few minutes, both of us still trembling and gasping for air, I rose up on my elbows looking into those deep blue orbs.

She just lovingly smiled at me without having any words to utter. Pulling me close, kissing me like her whole life depended on it.

I rolled off of her between the two of them, basking in the glory of our love. They both snuggled close petting me and mewing like new born kittens. The three of us drifted off asleep as like all was right within heaven.

Several hours later I awoke, it was still night, although my cock was in someone's mouth. Scarlett was making love to my cock while Anya was kissing and sucking on my nipples. Again, waking up with a rock-hard cock, I did nothing but let them have their way with me.

Scarlett started deep throating me and I came quite quickly with them giggling all the while. Looking up at the clock projection on the ceiling it displayed 5:30AM.

DAMN, all night long and they still want more?????

Scarlett jumped out of bed and spoke. - "Coffee, showers, and then breakfast."

The girls again, fingered themselves tending to my ravaged back, then disappeared into the kitchen.

Getting up after a few minutes, following them into the kitchen. Seeing them prance around naked as the day they were born started my member to come alive again. Severely wanting a rest, I tried to focused on anything that would make him leave me alone, it didn't work.

After drinking our coffee, and trying everything I could not to stare at their naked beauty I asked what the day had planned.

They said they needed to start shopping for wedding dresses, telling me that they thought it would be wrong to wear white. I told them white was fine with me, although they reiterated that white was only for virgins. Then telling them, it was up to them anything was fine.

Anya reached out and grasped my hand. - "Is it OK if we ask Lynda to be our maid of honor?"

"Only if that is truly what you want."

They both said in unison. - "YES"

granoldad
granoldad
37 Followers