A Young Goth Russian Witch

Story Info
An Old Man Meets a Young Witch That Changes His Life Forever.
16.2k words
4.75
9.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
granoldad
granoldad
38 Followers

An Old Man Meets a Young Witch That Changes His Life Forever

It Was Just Another Day.

Since being retired due to deteriorating health reasons, for the past three years with not much to do other than surf the web for any news, current events, or anything interesting enough to read most every day.

Not much changed day after day, with my only income being social security which severely limited any enjoyment in the so-called golden years left in my life.

What made it worse, I was totally all alone since my wife left me, and the only time I ever heard from my children was on a seasonal holiday or birthday.

Yes, they always showed up on their birthdays knowing dad would have something for them.

I never held this against them since I remembered being young myself and back then never thinking that much about family, dealing with the daily responsibilities of trying to make enough money to survive on.

Over the past several years, the only time I went outside of the house was either to mow the lawn, walk out to the mailbox, or go to the store for food.

In this pathetic prison of an existence time seemed to transpire faster and faster as each day passed.

Hell, every day I walked around the house in a t-shirt and boxers and would only put on a pair of shorts to go out to the mailbox.

It was getting close to the fourth of July and knowing this wasn't one of the holidays the children cared enough to stop by and see the old man.

I decided to really splurge and buy something nice for my upcoming dinner alone.

This was due to the fact that even since my wife walked out on me, I still held onto something deep in my heart for her.

Furthermore, the fourth of July had been our wedding anniversary.

Yea, yea, I had married her on the fourth of July for several reasons.

1. I never had to work on our anniversary

2. I would never be able to forget our anniversary

3. I could celebrate gaining and loosing independence on the same day

4. And it didn't matter if we were lovey-dovey or at each other's throats, there were always going to be fireworks that night

So, I decided to drive over to the larger city about 30 miles away and try to find a nice lobster to cook.

I had a couple of nice G&M's Maryland crab cakes in the freezer to have with it.

Walking around the store I looked for several things that would go nice with a lobster and crab dinner.

Wanting to add a couple nice bottles of pinot noir, a couple of sides, and a really nice key lime pie.

While I was looking for some nice wine, I noticed a petite little girl that was looking at wine also.

I was guessing since looking at her from behind she appeared very small and slender.

From the back she was moderately dressed in dark dull goth like colors with very long, very thick, very curly raven black hair that looked almost of a blue tint being so ultimately black.

Her hair hung in ring curls all the way down her back to her waist.

Needing to get to the bottles standing behind her I said; "Excuse me"

She replied; "I'm sorry" stepping aside.

As I was grabbing the bottles I responded; "I'll forgive you this time, although the next person may not be as forgiving as I am."

She giggled; "Very nice of you, I've never heard that one before."

I turned and looked at her and,Could Not Breath.

Yes, she was strikingly very tiny, now seeing her from the front.

She looked to be in her mid-20's and had the most beautiful innocently looking angelic face, little pixie like upturned nose, and thin lips I had ever seen.

Her high cheek bones were lovely, she had the most gorgeous pale flawless skin ever.

HER EYES

YES, her eyes were the brightest pure blue ever that sparkled like bright blue diamonds.

She was so tiny, guessing I would say she was 4'6" or maybe 4'8" tall at the most.

I could not notice any detail of her figure due to the total goth appearance, although she appeared intensely erotic.

I had always thought and felt women dressing in a sexy goth style were trying their best to appear as a dark seductive(Bad Girl).

Most times this worked turning many a man's heads.

When she spoke, I noticed her accent seemed almost like Russian.

Taking a chance, I held out both of my hands to greet her saying; "dobryy den, tovarishch"

which meant(good day, my friend).

Her eyebrows sparked up quickly and reached out to shake my hand.

As she touched my right hand, I could swear I felt some kind of strong electrical spark.

Also reaching under our hands with my left hand I lightly grasped her wrist and started gently stroking the inside of her wrist while bringing her hand up and gently kissing it.

Knowing full well, lightly stroking a woman's inner wrist is a fairly unknown erotic zone connecting to the part of the brain that generates desire.

A gentle gasp escaped her lips as she commented; "It's been many, many years since I met a true gentleman, do you speak Russian?"

"No, only a few words I learned while working in Switzerland."

She continued; "Your pronunciation is perfect."

I apologized asking her to forgive a very old man for such bold actions.

I bid her adieu and returned to shopping.

Wandering around a while and then making my way back looking at the live lobsters I heard that little voice saying; "Excuse me."

I inwardly smiled saying; "I'm sorry", stepping aside.

She gazed up into my eyes with those sparkling blue orbs while holding out her hand;

"You never told me your name, I'm Anastasia."

I grasped her hand in both of mine bowing slightly while maintaining eye contact;

"Anastasia, that's a very lovely erotic name, I'm Jim, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Straightening my back looking down into her eyes I gave her the old triangle gaze.

This is when you stare into one eye, and then the other eye, and then down at her mouth two or three times over and over again.

Then to my surprise she used one of my old lines;

"If you're not in a hurry, would you like to get a cup of tea and talk a while"?

"Sure!" We walked to the coffee shop at the front of the store and she ordered a chai tea. When the little beta punk behind the counter with holes in his ears the size of marbles asked what I wanted, I said; "Medium coffee."

He harshly waved to the menu and very sarcastically asked what kind.

This always pissed me off; "Just coffee."

Then he sighed miserably asked me how many shots, my face was starting to turn a deeper red.

Anastasia noticed this stepping in saying; "Plain brewed black coffee medium size."

I looked down at her and then down to the floor saying; "Sorry, these woke-ass children now days really get to me, no communication skills at all."

She giggled slapping me on my shoulder saying; "Yea I know, I'm just better at hiding it I guess."

Sitting down telling her I'm too old school to put up with any of today's woke crap.

Talking a while, starting to get to know each other I added; "Hell to me PC means personal computer not politically correct."

She chuckled saying; "I'm far behind you, to me it means Pre-Christian."

We sat there for about an hour talking and laughing about everything.

She reached out and gently grasped the top of my hand saying she would like to get to know me better.

Turning my hand over grasping hers while stroking the inside of her palm with my middle finger I said; "Ana, if I may call you that; I would love nothing more although I'm old enough to be your grandfather and I must admit some things just don't work anymore."

"I don't care about that; I really enjoy your company. How about you let me fix you dinner tomorrow night, if your available?"

I looked into those deep blue orbs that were glowing like bright blue neon lights and said; "What do you mean available, I don't even own a calendar I'm retired, although tomorrow is the Fourth of July don't you have plans?"

She said no and she lived all alone just like me.

I told her that would be nice, she asked if there was anything I couldn't eat.

I told her as long as it was not any kind of internal animal organ anything was fine.

She said GREAT, asking for my phone.

I gave her my phone and she laid it down on the table with her phone on top of mine, pressing a few things on the screen.

Then she gave me back my phone saying she added her contact information to my phone.

"Wait a minute, I have sharing turned off on my phone", she said; "I know, I just hacked into your phone adding my contact info, I hope you don't mind."

Looking at my contact list, sure enough there it was.

Anastasia Orlov

2357 May Weather Drive

Zirconia, SC 28773

864-269-1111

She asked where I lived because I didn't have any information on my phone other than my phone number.

Laughing, I told her I don't put anything important on my phone ever.

Explaining I used to work for IBM and know how easy it is to hack into any computer.

Telling her where I lived; She paused for a few seconds and then said it would take me about an hour to get to her place.

"When you get onto May Weather Drive go all the way to the end, that's my place.

Oh, by the way, 7PM would be a nice time, and wear something nice since it's a holiday."

I was a little stunned saying; "How is it that basically your address, phone number, and time for me to arrive are all basically prime numbers"?

She gave me the cutest little devilish smirk saying; "Damn, you don't miss a thing, I'm really going to enjoy being friends with you."

Saying our good-byes, I held out my hand, she rose up on her tip-toes reaching up trying to hug my neck whispering in my ear;

"I'm so happy I met you, you're truly a good man."

"Myself also, although remember I'm extremely old and feeble, not much good for anything." She slapped my shoulder saying; "Don't worry about anything like that, I can see you have a good heart."

I put everything back on the shelves and left the store, well at least I wouldn't have to cook.

That night and the next day all I could think about was Anastasia;

(Why would this young lovely little goth minx want anything to do with an old decrepit fossil like me.)

I had nothing to offer her, being 67 years old my body had deteriorated to the point where it was difficult to even lift a gallon of milk up onto the top shelf of the refrigerator.

No longer having any sex drive, I still had an overabundance of desire although the equipment just didn't work anymore.

I showered and dressed choosing a nice long sleeved starched shirt and dress trousers for the evening splashing on a little Aqua Velva, then headed out for Ana's house.

Her time estimate was spot on since it took an hour to get to her house.

I was very impressed driving up to her home; It was very large and very secluded.

No other houses around for about the last mile driving up to her place.

Ringing the doorbell it sounded like an old-style church bell, stepping back I waited for her to answer.

When she opened the door, I gasped saying; "OH MY, you look wonderful tonight."

Now being able to see her figure,my brain spasmed as I looked down at this ravishingly bewitching tiny little goth enchantress.

She was wearing a skin tight shimmering black dress that seemed to be painted on it was so tight, and barely covered her ass it was so short.

Her dress had seductively goth like black lace in all the right places displaying all of her very womanly curves.

It was open in the front mid-section showing off her deliciously little ribbed abs, also being totally open in the back all the way down and openly showing almost two inches of the top of her ass crack.

It was very apparent from this view she didn't have any panties on under her dress.

I could fully see the straps of her black garter belt and the transparent black nylons with seams running up the back, and about three-inch black heels.

Her sexy little petite body and her very shapely legs made me quiver.

Her face was still beautifully quite goth with very dark eye-shadow and eye-liner, and the darkest red almost blackish lipstick and long matching finger nails.

Never had I ever seen a woman dressed so devilishly dark and seductive.

She rose up on her tip-toes and gave me a long hug whispering in my ear;

"You really are old school; I have always deeply loved the scent of your aftershave, it's very manly."

Leading the way we walked into her home, it was truly lovely my telling her so several times.

As she walked in front of me, I had a hard time trying to remember to breath watching her tiny waist and tight little heart shaped ass jiggle as she walked.

She led me into the living-room and we sat down, and talked for a bit, she then told me she would be right back.

As she slowly and provocatively stood up, I gasped as I noticed a very slow purposefully openly flash that displayed she was not wearing any panties and had no hair between her legs, giving me a seductive devilishly grin as she did this.

She returned with a very old looking small glass bottle with a glass top telling me to drink this.

I took it and sipped and then grimaced at the flavor, she chuckled saying yes, the flavor is a little pungent and I needed it before we were to have any alcoholic drinks.

I pushed my way through downing it as quick as possible to avoid the morbid taste.

She stared at me for a few seconds then saying; "You're a Scotch man, aren't you?"

"Am I that easy to read?"

She headed over to the bar softly saying; "I Can See It In Your Heart."

Within a minute or two she came back with a scotch on the rocks with a couple lime wedges and a rather large martini.

I was surprised and asked her how she knew I liked limes, she told me thatshe could see things that other people couldn't.

I motioned to her martini; "I assume that's vodka?" She just smiled and nodded yes.

After a while of talking about her home in Russia and her past, and I explaining mine as well she asked if it would be OK to eat in the kitchen.

I told her that would be lovely since that's where I always eat at home.

We went into the kitchen which was very large, my telling her it was very nice.

She picked up a large tray and headed out to the back deck with me following.

The aroma hit me as we walked out of barbeque, she opened the grill and retrieved a large rack of ribs, baked potatoes, and baked corn on the cob.

Looking around she had quite a large back yard with a really nice pool, telling her how beautiful everything was and it must be so nice not having to worry about neighbors.

She then flashed another seductive little devilish grin at me saying; "Yes, I can lay out by the pool in anything ornothing at all."

(I wondered about this since her skin was so enchantingly gothly pale).

We went back inside and she sat everything on the table and went over to retrieve a bottle of pinot noir that had been opened earlier breathing.

Bowing my head silently saying blessing, not sure if she wanted to join in.

After saying Amen, glancing over at Ana she had her head bowed as well.

This really warmed my heart.

The food was some of the best I had ever eaten my telling her so several times.

After dinner I asked if I could help her clean up, she told me no she would do it later on.

We went back into the living-room and she asked if I wanted another scotch, I said no telling her my not wanting to drive home like that.

Then she asked how about a double espresso and sambuca, I thought about it and then decided what the hell and agreed.

Getting our drinks, she motioned to me to follow her out to the back deck.

The night was perfect, it had cooled off to about 75°F with a gentle breeze.

She told me she knew I wanted a smoke and asked if I would share a blunt with her.

Again, I told her no since I had to drive home, and being so old I can't do things like that and drive.

We sat there for a while talking, then she moved over closer to me asking if would be OK for us to be intimate.

I laughed reminding her, all that was in my past and the equipment just didn't work anymore.

She reached over turning my face to hers staring me in the eyes with those fiery dark blue diamond's sternly saying;

"I Want You Aroused, NOW."

She knelt down un-zipping me and taking my cock out.

She then started kissing it and gently rubbing it all around her face murmuring something(maybe in Russian) I had no idea what she was saying.

Stroking it with her tongue I could not believe I was getting an erection.

I had not been able to get a hard-on in way over two years, and now this little goth minx was manipulating me as if I belonged to her, and was hers to play with.

In less than a minute I was rock hard;

"How is this possible; What have you done to me?"

She looked up at me and her eyes looked like pure blue fire;

"Like I said, I can see into your heart and you need this."

Then she did something amazing, while still staring up at me she took my entire average size cock deep into her throat all the way down and started licking at the top off my balls.

She started humming while swallowing over and over and over again like she was giving me a hand job with her throat.

It didn't take long and I erupted sending rope after rope of cum down her throat.

It was so intense I think I fainted away for a few seconds.

She kissed my cock a couple times drawing out the last few drops and then returned it and zipped my trousers back up.

Ana rose up sitting close and putting her arm around my neck drawing me close.

She reached out and kissed me gently pushing her tongue into my mouth in search of mine.

After our tongues danced a while, she nuzzled into my neck whispering in my ear;

"I just wanted to show you what you're still capable of, If you let me, I'm going to change you."

I asked her what she was talking about?

"If you had done your research into my name, you would have found out that Anastasia means(resurrection) and Orlov means(eagle), so that means I'm the eagle of resurrection.

Looking deep into your heart and soul I can see you are truly a good man that needs someone to make you whole again.

More than anything in this world, I want to be that someone."

Going back into the house, Ana explained that this would take several months and I needed to go to the gym every day and eat only what she said to eat.

She told me to focus on weight training, then she went into another room and after about five minutes came back into the living-room.

She handed me a cloth bag telling me it was a special blend of Russian tea similar but not the same as what she gave me earlier.

I asked her if it tasted just as bad, she slapped me on my shoulder giggling saying yes, a little although I could add some stevia leaf but never any sugar ever.

Furthermore, she added;

"Starting tomorrow during this process you will not drink any coffee, and I mean that, do you hear me!"

I bowed my head saying; "OK, although after everything is done would it be alright to have coffee again?"

She told me yes after Halloween I could drink coffee again, but not every day.

Ana then said we would get together whenever I wanted to and if I followed her directions, we would haveThe Most Wonderful Halloween Together, Ever.

It was getting close to midnight so I said I needed to head home.

Ana stopped me saying she needed my address so she could come over to my place.

I gave her my address although I warned her that I was a poor simple country-boy and my home compared to hers was trash.

She laughed and slapped me on the shoulder again saying; "Don't fret Moya Lyubov, things are going to start changing for you."

granoldad
granoldad
38 Followers