All Comments on 'A Tale to Tell: Waikiki Ch. 02'

by docBlue

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 17 years ago
Still building...

The sexual tension is getting higher and higher and that's tough to do. If the Ellen stories are any indication (and I hope they are), we have a decent idea of where this is heading and I'm excited to see how it's done with these characters. . . . That said, there were a couple of minor grammatical misses, though I don't remember specifically what they were (so they can't be all that bad). There was one tech detail that threw me though: unlatching the back of her bikini while she was diving. That would not be a casual grab. Hubby would have to somehow cram his arm underneath the BC vest that was holding the tank in place. Even if the latch worked it's own way loose, nothing is going to "float away." I could almost see it with "snuba" (google it if you don't know it), but not scuba. I appreciated the exhibition set-up, but as a diver, this took me out of the story. . . . The characters brought me back into it. Seeing Greg's internal tension with Jeremy was real enough to connect with him. It was great that it contrasted with Lisa's growing sexual comfort (bad timing from Greg's POV) and her obliviousness to Greg's indiscretion over talking about their session with the contractors (especially that he made a few fictional additions). . . . Can't wait to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Really loved it

I wish every bar had this entertainment. Looking forward to the next installment.

zooliciouszooliciousover 5 years ago
a little late to the party

But I really enjoyed these Hawaiian adventures.

mrscotlandmrscotlandabout 5 years ago
Wow

I loved all your stories so far especially Hawaii! All of her exposures were very hot! Her being topless when scuba diving with one of the instructors! The under water bar was awesome as well. But my very favorite was her getting on the surf board naked with the young man right beside her. And then sliding off the board and pushing her ass into him was the best, so sexy and hot! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocBlue@docBlue
My stories are fictional, although each circumstance was based upon an actual event (& place in the travel stories). I've added fantasy to the reality in order to extend the possibilities, mostly via feedback from some readers wanting to see things escalate to another sexual ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES