A Taming of a Shrew has Consequence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the evening approached it got cooler so they decided to eat their meal inside. When they finished, Kate and Chrissie cleaned up and returned to the den. Kate, Christie and John were still in their bathing suits, and though the husband had removed his jacket and tie, he was still fully dressed.

"Put the CD in the player, Kate; then go sit with your husband. We're all going to watch this."

Kate and her husband never watched porn; they thought it was too gross, had no plot, was poorly acted, and too unrealistic. This, however, seemed to be professionally done, the actors were good, and it had a believable plot, so they did start watching with interest. It involved a husband and wife and a man, supposedly the wife's lover. It reached a point where the lover was making love to the wife in front of the husband, and progressed to the wife giving the lover a blow job.

Kate looked over at John and Chrissie and discovered that Chrissie had removed her top and John was fondling her breast while they watched. Again Kate was struck with pangs of jealousy.

The wife on the screen was sucking her lover's cock very slowly, her tongue running down the shaft while at the same time she sucked the head, moving slowly down the shaft, then slowly raising her head and pulling her mouth up while sucking, then slowly repeating the process.

"Oh, yes, Chrissie. You know how I like it," they heard John exclaim, causing them to look over to him. There was Chrissie on her knees between John's legs, John's suit was laying on the floor next to her; she was sucking his cock, just as the woman in the CD was doing. When he saw Kate looking at them, he smiled and winked at her.

Chrissie momentarily looked up at Kate and gestured for her to come over. "Come join us, Kate. You know you want to," she invited.

And she did want to. So badly. She was sure they could hear her heart beating, it was pounding so hard in her chest. Her bikini bottom was soaked and she had goose bumps all over. She tried to rise to go and participate, but her husband had his arm around he shoulder, and when she started to move, he clamped down so hard she couldn't move. All she could do was lightly shake her head no, with an apologetic look in her eyes.

Chrissie shrugged her shoulders and went back to taking care of John. Soon he was humping his hips and he let out an AHHHHH! while Chrissie swallowed and then released his cock from her mouth and then licked him clean. She climbed up and kissed him passionately. They then cuddled for a few minutes before rising and walking over hand in hand to Kate.

"We're going upstairs to the bedroom now," Chrissie announced to Kate. "You are welcome to come along with us if you like."

Again Kate's husband held on to her so tightly she could not move.

Chrissie shrugged and they walked hand in hand up the stairs to the bedroom. They didn't bother to shut the door, and soon the sounds of Chrissie's screams of pleasure could be heard by all.

"If I didn't hold you down, you would have joined them, wouldn't you?" the husband asked accusingly.

"Of course not. Why would you accuse me of something like that? Besides, wasn't it getting to you too? Wouldn't you have liked to have a go at Chrissie if she had invited you?"

"I don't know. Maybe. But they didn't invite me, they invited you. Which makes me wonder what's been going on here."

This conversation was giving her the opportunity to be able to keep from fucking her husband as John had ordered, by being able to pick a fight with him, making him angry enough he wouldn't want to fuck her. Even though she really wanted to fuck him. She was so horny she wanted that badly.

"Nothing's going on. And I resent you implying that there is. If you don't trust me any more than that, maybe there is something wrong with you. I'm going to bed." And with that she stomped off up the stairs and slammed the bedroom door.

He fixed himself another drink and sat for a few minutes trying to figure out what was happening here. He finally went up to the bedroom. She was in pretending to be asleep. When he climbed into bed, she turned away from him, so he lay back and finally, fell asleep himself.

***

When he came down Friday morning, Kate was kneeling in front of John, while he was going over some papers. "Ah, John said, "I've been waiting for you. There's a dinner & dance at the country club this evening which we are going to attend, and I am going to take Kate and Chrissie shopping for some clothes to wear to it. I know you don't like shopping, so I've got a couple of projects for you to handle while we're gone.

"First call the lawyer and let him know what happened yesterday so he'll have a heads-up in case anything comes up because of it. See if he's got any advice on going forward. Also, I've been approached about buying another store and they sent me their financials. I want you to go over them and see what you think."

While they were discussing business, Chrissie took Kate by the hand and took her upstairs to Kate's bedroom.

"John wants me to tell you to wear a button-down blouse and a skirt to go shopping. He also wants you to wear this." and she hands Kate a box.

Kate opens the box and asks: "What's this?"

"It's a vibrator."

"What's it for?"

"You've never seen a vibrator before?"

"No,"

"Well, right now you don't need to know what it's for. You just need to wear it. I'll show you how to do it. And John was very specific. You are not to remove it until he tells you."

When Chrissie show her how to insert it, Kate says, "It feels funny. What does it do?"

"It doesn't do anything until you turn it on."

"How do you turn it on?"

"With a remote."

"Where's the remote?"

"John has it."

"Why?"

"I'm not sure."

Kate got dressed as instructed and they went downstairs. John got up and led them out the door. The husband was still angry from last night, so didn't even acknowledge their leaving. He didn't see John's hand on Kate's ass as they walked toward the car.

"Get in the front with Chrissie," he told Kate. "I'll sit in back."

As they pulled into a parking space in the parking garage, John turned on the remote on high setting. Kate rose off the seat, legs and body stiff as a board. "Ohhhh," she screamed, as she grabbed at her crotch.

When she settled down, she figured out what had happened. "Why are you doing that?" she turned and asked John.

"I told you, you were to get more punishment. Be prepared; that may happen at any time."

As they were leaving the garage, John told her, "Now open your blouse down four buttons. From now on that is how you will wear your blouse when you are with me."

"Yes, John."

As they walked to the stores, John turned on the remote again and gave Kate another jolt. She grabbed John's arm and held on to keep herself from collapsing, as her legs felt like buckling. He kept it on a medium setting, and her pussy was on fire. She had never felt anything like that in her life. When she grabbed his arm her blouse spread open, displaying her tits.

"Please, John," she begged. "Don't do this to me in public. I am sorry I disobeyed you yesterday. I promise I will never disobey you again."

"This is for what you already did. If you disobey me in the future, your punishment will be much more severe. Now hold my arm and walk with me.

"What do you think, Chrissie?"

"With her blouse like that, she looks a bit of a slut."

"She is; she's my slut, isn't that right, Kate?"

"Yes, John."

"No, tell me what you are."

"I am your slut, John."

At the store, Chrissie helped her pick out some blouses, skirts, shorts, tank tops, some casual, some dress-up, some sort of conservative, some more sexy. She would try each one on in the dressing room, then come out and model them for John, who would then give it a thumbs up or a thumbs down.

"Now I need you to pick out the outfit you will wear tonight," John told her when they had finished with what they had done so far.

Chrissie had, in the meantime, brought over a couple of outfits for her to try.

She tried on the first one and came out to model it. It was quite sexy, with a low cut bodice and a short skirt that settled just above the knee. "Okay," John said, "Now try the other one on."

When she looked at herself in the mirror, she said to herself, "I hope he doesn't choose this one. There's no way I can wear this. It leaves very little to the imagination. But I guess I have to show it to him, though, so, here goes."

When she stepped out of the dressing room, John was so struck that he couldn't talk, all he could do was stare. His cock instantly jumped to erect and hard.

"Yes, yes, yes," he finally erupted. "That's it. That's what you wear tonight."

"Yes, John,"

"That's my good girl."

Kate realized there was only half a day to go, and there was no use fighting it now. She had to go along with whatever he said; and she also realized suddenly that she found it satisfying and exciting to be in this position. He told her she was a good girl again, and that made her happy. She wanted to satisfy him, to make him happy.

They took the purchases to the car and returned to get some lunch at one of the little cafés. John kept playing with the remote, turning it up and then down, which had Kate alternately squirming, then jumping. She wanted so badly to reach under her skirt and relieve herself, but John told her she had to keep her hands above the table.

When they got back to the car, he had Kate sit in the back with him. When they had settled in, he told her to undo her blouse all the way, exposing her chest completely. He put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her to him, and began to fondle her breasts. He took the nipple between his thumb and forefinger and rubbed, then gently pulled, then pulled a little harder, then lightly pinched, then pinched a little harder, until she was breathing heavily and moaning with pleasure.

After a while of this he moved his hand to the hem of her skirt and caressed her thigh, slowly moving up to her pussy. He caressed her pussy through her underwear. His caresses, along with the vibrator, were driving her absolutely wild; she couldn't think straight.

"Who does this cunt belong to, Kate?"

"This cunt belongs to you, John."

"That's right, my good little slut. Do you remember my fantasy that I gave to you?"

"That's all I've been able to think about ever since you told me about it. I need you to do that now, John. I need you to fuck me now, please."

"Not yet, my slut. As much as I'd like to do just that right now, not yet. But tonight, after we get back from the club. Then I'm going to eat your pussy, and fuck you, and we are going to do it in front of your husband. He is going to know your cunt now belongs to me. And then we will have the whole rest of the weekend to fuck and fuck and fuck.

"When we get back to the house, you can take out the vibrator and go take a nap or rest or whatever you want. But by 7:00 I want you downstairs, dressed, and ready to go. Okay?"

"Yes, John. But I'm so horny now I don't know how I'm going to wait that long."

"Just keep in mind how satisfied you'll be tonight. Now button up your blouse before we go in, but leave the first four buttons undone like I told you.

"Oh, and one other thing. Chrissie and her husband will be joining us later. He husband is a friend of mine and a business associate in some other ventures I'm involved in. So you are not to dance with anyone else besides me, and you will be asked, I'm sure. That is, except Chrissie's husband. I want you to be exceptionally nice to him. Do you understand?"

"Yes, John."

Her husband took one look at her and glared. She turned red in embarrassment and walked by him and went directly upstairs.

At about 6:15 the husband went upstairs to get ready for the evening. Kate was just getting out of the shower and he noticed for the first time her shaved pussy. "What is that all about?" he asked.

"Chrissie talked me into it and I'm glad she did. It feels good."

He didn't respond, but undressed and went in to take his own shower.

When he came out, Kate was already dressed and putting on her makeup, which she always wore at a minimum.

When he saw her in the dress, he had the same reaction as John when she first modeled it to him. He was struck with awe at how stunning she was; he couldn't speak and his dick suddenly jumped to attention. But jealousy and anger also attacked him.

She wore a one-piece dress that was a shorter version of a Roman toga. The top part consisted of two strips of a bright green cloth that was thick at the waste, but gradually tapered up to become thinner and thinner the closer it came to the neck. The two strips crossed each other to form a V shape and ended in a thing string that was tied behind the neck and held up the rest of the dress.

The V form showed bare skin down to the navel and barely covered her tits. The material was so thin that the nipples poked out in prominent points and were visible no matter which way she moved. And if she bent forward, the fabric fell away to show all of the breast. And the side view from either side showed a great portion of the breast from the side. There was no back. The skirt section was held up by a thin sash tied at the waste. The skirt was short, about half way up the thigh, but had a slit up the right side that went all up the way to the waste. There was no way she could sit without showing her full leg all the way to the hip. She had to be wearing either a thong, or maybe no underwear at all. The material was so thin that you could almost see through it, and under certain light, you could.

"You're not going out in public like that," he said.

"Yes I am. I have to. It's part of the regular agreement that I wear whatever he tells me, and this is what he chose. And you can't tell me what I can wear or not wear."

"Well, I hope you know you're showing everything. If that material were any thinner that outfit would be a negligee, not a dress."

"I know. And it's kind of exciting.

"By the way, I guess I better tell you now. I am going to be acting like John is my date tonight. You will be along as a third party.

She notices his balled-up fists. "That threat is not going to work this time, Hon. I know you're not going to hit me. I've always known you'd never hit me. But please don't cause a scene tonight. In another five hours or so it will all be over and I'll have my $10,000."

She walked out of the room before he could respond.

An Uber was waiting for them at the driveway. The car was not big enough for three people to sit across the back seat, so John had Kate sit in back with her husband, while he rode in front with the driver. Kate and her husband sat quietly in the back, not talking, while John, who was always charming and gregarious in public and would talk to anyone of any position in life, was having an animated conversation with the Uber driver. They had some mutual acquaintances and were soon laughing and joking with each other.

As the pulled up to the venue, John told him: "It's going to be a mess trying to get out of here this evening, so I was hoping I cold talk

you into coming back here and picking us up when we're ready to leave. We'll want to leave somewhere between 11:00 and 11:15, so if you could be back here at 11:00 and wait for us I could promise you a very large tip. Could you do that for us?"

"You got it, boss. I'll be here."

John got out and walked around to the back and opened the door for Kate and took her hand and helped her out. They started walking toward the clubhouse; they were shoulder to shoulder, with John's arm around her, holding her ass. The husband walked behind, alone, seething, but said nothing.

Inside, there was a small stage set up with tables set up in front. Along the walls on either side were booths, which John walked them to. Some of the people were already dining. Most everyone laid down their silverware and followed them, the men already salivating over Kate, the women, some of whom were also lovers of John, glared jealously.

John went into the booth first and pulled Kate behind him. The husband was directed to sit next to John on the other side. A waiter came over and brought menus and they ordered drinks. Under the table, John's left hand was inside the slit of Kat's skirt, rubbing her inner thigh. She was, ever so slightly, opening her thighs, wishing him to continue further up.

They had almost finished their first round of drinks when Chrissie and her husband showed up. He was about six-foot-three or -four, and muscular with a drop of fat on him.

"Oh my god," Kate thought, "he's gorgeous."

He sat down in the booth next to Kate and scooted over till their shoulders and thighs wee touching. He reached over and picked up her hand and kissed it, like he was some kind of foreign ambassador. "I'm Adam," he said. "I've heard a bunch about you and have been anxiously waiting to meet you. You are every bit as gorgeous as I've heard you were." He didn't let go of her hand.

Kate was breathless and didn't know what to say. She loved the feel of his skin on hers and hoped he would not let go of her hand.

He did not introduce himself to her husband; he didn't even acknowledge his presence.

Chrissie, on the other hand, scooted next to the husband, also sitting so close their shoulders and thighs also were touching. He could feel the heat generated by her left hand clutching his thigh.

At 9:00 the band appeared on the stage and the waiters cleared all the tables, and the dancing began. After that there was a steady stream of men appearing at their table asking John if they might dance with his date. John told each them, "You'll have to ask her?"

Kate knew, however, that the choice was not actually hers. "Thank you very much, but I'm sorry; my dance card has been promised exclusively to the gentlemen at this table tonight," was her repeated reply.

The suitors would head back to their tables with dejected looks, while their spouses or dates glared at them.

Finally, John asked Adam to let them out so he could dance with Kate. When they left, Chrissie caressed Kate's husband's leg almost up to his crotch, leaned in, her breasts rubbing against his shoulder, and whispered to him, "I would love if you would dance with me."

"I'm sorry, I don't dance," he told her.

"Well, if he won't dance with you," Adam interceded, "how about your husband gets to dance with his beautiful wife?"

She got up, took his hand, and he led her to the dance floor, leaving Kate's husband sitting alone at the table. "The dance floor is awful dark. I can't see what they're doing. Maybe I should have danced with her so I could at least see what's going on out there," he thought.

The lighting was so dim, anyone sitting just a few feet away would not be able to see what was going on. What was going on out there was a picture of intimacy between Kate and John. The husband had lied. He and Kate had taken dance lessons together and were quite good at it. The first dance was a tango. John twirled Kate around so her skirt twirled up around her waist, showing all of her. He pulled her up close, holding on to her ass and raising his knee up between her legs. They spun her around so her back was facing him. He had one hand on her breast, his other hand on her pussy as he pulled her close, rubbing his cock on her ass.

The next dance was a slow dance. John was kissing her neck, his hand on her bare ass through the slit in her skirt. She couldn't remember ever being so aroused. If he wanted to she would fuck him right there on the dance floor in front of everybody.

When they got back to the table, her legs were weak, her heart was pounding in her chest, she was having trouble catching her breath, there was an ache in her groin, and her thong was soaked. She needed another drink to try to settle down.