A Taming of a Shrew has Consequence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was just getting herself under control when Adam and Chrissie returned, and Adam asked Kate to dance. Of course, she had to comply. John's orders.

Adam pretty much treated her on the dance floor just as John had. He held her tight in a slow dance, barely moving their feet, slowly rubbing his crotch against hers, his hand on her bare ass through the slit in her skirt.

"You know you are gorgeous, don't you, and I would like to fuck you," he whispered in her ear.

Her arousal was beginning to peak again; John had told her to be nice to him, but she would be nice to him even if she had not been told. "When?" was all she could think to answer.

"Tonight, as soon as possible."

"I can't. You know I'm married and my husband is sitting right there with us?"

"So what? So am I married, and my spouse is also sitting right there with us."

"And that's okay with you both?"

"Yes, we have an arrangement. Maybe Chrissie could keep your husband busy and he wouldn't care what we do."

"I don't think he would go for that, but maybe we could meet some other time--soon."

"You don't know how persuasive Chrissie can be. But you call when you can and I'll be there."

Back at the table she scooted in next to John and Adam scooted in next to her. John slid his hand through the slit and ran his left had up her thigh almost to her pussy. Adam had his right hand on thigh on top of the fabric, caressed her thigh almost up to her pussy. Kate put her head down to her chest and squeezed her glass so tight she almost broke it as she was overcome with an orgasm.

Her husband just stared at them; said nothing. When Chrissie again ran her hand up his thigh, he removed it and told her to keep it to herself.

At 11:00 John said to Adam and Chrissie, "We've got to go. I'd invite you to come with us and have a nightcap, but we've got to do something else tonight, so we'll have to make it another time."

"That's okay," Adam responded. "We'll just stay here awhile and dance and drink a little more. Have fun."

The Uber was waiting just as he said he would. John opened the door for Kate and after she climbed in he followed her and sat next to her in the back. "There's not room for all of us back here," he told her husband. "Sit up front with the driver. I want to cover a couple of things with Kate before our game ends in a little while."

The road up the mountain was dark and the husband couldn't see what was happening in the back seat; he could hear them talking but he couldn't make out what they were saying. But every few minutes he could hear a moan coming from Kate.

John had his hand inside Kate's blouse and was kneading her nipple. "When we get back to the house I'm going to eat your pussy and then I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. And we're going to do it right in front of your husband."

"What if he gets violent and tries to stop us?"

"He won't. He hasn't said anything all evening. Maybe he'll enjoy the show as much as we will putting it on for him. Doesn't that excite you to think about fucking in front of him?"

"John, I'm so horny, I'll fuck you right here, right now, in front of everybody, if you want to."

When the Uber driver dropped them off, John and Kate walked up the path, their hands caressing each other's ass. The husband followed behind.

Inside the house John told them to wait there in the den, he'd be right back, and he ran up to his bedroom. He returned a few minutes later in sweat pants and clogs, no shirt, carrying a paper bag. Kate sat on one couch, the husband don the other. Neither said anything to the other.

He walked over to the bar and emptied the paper bag onto it, then straightened the contents in neat stacks: ten stacks each containing ten crisp, new one-hundred dollar bills. "You've surprised the shit out of me, Kate. You've been such a good girl the last five days, and in only about twenty-five minutes these will be al yours."

Kate walked over grinning. She ran her hand over each pile, picked them up, smelled them, ran them over her cheek, and set them back down in neat piles.

John had gone and sat on the couch the husband was not on. "Come over here now, Kate," John ordered. She came and stood in front of him.

"Sit here, on my lap," he ordered.

"Yes, John." She was watching her husband as she moved to sit on John's lap, trying to discern his reaction. He was stoic, as he had been all evening. Was he angry? turned on? excited? jealous? she couldn't tell. He just stared at them, no discernable expression

She put her arms around John's neck, still watching her husband as she did so. "Now, I've been so nice to you also all week, and I'm giving you $10,000, I think I deserve a thank you kiss. Kiss me, Kate."

She bent toward him to comply, still watching her husband as she did so, still discerning no response. But as soon as their lips touched, she lost all control. She immediately nibbled on his upper lip then his lower, ran her tongue over his lips, inserted her tongue until she felt his tongue, and she kissed him, and pulled away then kissed him again, then pulled away, then kissed him again. He also ran his tongue around hers and at the same time caressed her breast inside her dress.

John finally broke it off and told Kate to go and fix them another round of drinks. She brought one over and handed it to her husband. He accepted it without comment and did not change his facial expression.

She handed John's to him. He said thank you and set it down on the end table next to the couch. She went back to get her's, but John stopped her. "Turn around and face me, Kate."

"Yes, John."

"I want to see all of you, my slut. Drop the dress."

She again turned to watch her husbands reaction. No discernable reaction.

"Yes, John." And she reached up and undid the strings at the back of her neck. The top of the dress fell to her waist, leaving her breasts fully exposed. Still no reaction from her husband.

She pulled the tie at her waste which loosed the skirt, and the whole garment dropped to the floor. She was standing there in only her thong.

"Everything," John commanded.

"Yes, John." She hooked her thumbs in each side of the thong and lowered them, all the time still watching her husband.

"Now come here, slut."

"Yes, John." She stood before him in all her naked glory.

He took her by the hips and pulled her to him. He kissed her clean-shaven pussy, then kissed it again, then kissed it again. "How beautiful," he said. Then ran his tongue up and down the lips three or four times, then inserted his tongue and licked her clit. She closed her eyes and moaned in ecstasy, her knees were weak; she no longer cared what her husband might or might not think. She could not stop now if she wanted to, and she definitely did not want to.

He lifted himself off the couch so he could pull his sweat pants off. "Now slut, get on your knees and kiss this cock; kiss it like you kiss the lips on my mouth."

She dropped to her knees and took his cock and opened her lips just over the tip and lightly sucked while running her tongue over the underside at the tip. His body stiffened and he let out a gasp. "Wow, he said, "what a wonderful slut you are; I've never had my cock sucked more perfectly than that!"

She gradually took more and more of his cock, sucking as she ran her tongue continually around the head. He let her go on like this for a while. "Okay, he said as he patted the couch next to him. "Sit here. It's time for me to give you what I promised."

She rose and sat son the couch where he had indicated. He fell to his knees between her legs and began making love to her pussy. His tongue no more touched the lips and she froze, threw her head back, eyes closed and orgasmed. As he kept licking and sucking, running his tongue over her clit, then taking it between his lips and lightly nibbling on it, she screamed in ecstasy with another orgasm.

As he kept it up her orgasm just intensified. She was throwing her head around, her thighs were quivering, her toes were curled, she was grabbing him behind the head and pulling him into her with one hand while the other hand was trying to rip the couch apart.

He pulled away momentarily. "Who does this cunt belong to, my slut?" he asked.

"My cunt belongs to you, John. Now fuck me, please. I need you; I need you now. Please, please, I can't take any more."

He laid her down on the couch and started kissing her, starting at her thighs, her pussy, her stomach, then her breasts, stopping to suck on the nipples, leaving hickies all along the way; then her neck, and finally, her lips, with a passionate, tongue-wrestling kiss.

He entered her slowly, then just lay there not moving, enjoying the feeling of her cunt wrapped around his cock. He started moving back and forth slowly, then gradually picked up the pace; Kate all the while screaming and thrashing under him. She had never felt orgasms so strong or lasting so long and she was almost delirious and light-headed, feeling like she might lose consciousness.

After what seemed like forever, John was about to cum himself. He suddenly pulled out and sperm spurted all over Kate; her stomach, her breasts, her face. When some hit her lips, her tongue reached out and sucked it in he mouth and she swallowed it.

"That's it, John, cum all over me. Show him I belong to you now and you can do whatever you want with me."

He moved up and ran his cock over her lips. She sucked it in and cleaned it off with her tongue, swallowing whatever was there. When his cock began to soften, he pulled it from her mouth and moved down and they cuddled together, both exhausted.

After a few minutes, he whispered to her: "Let's go tell your husband we are going upstairs now and you will be spending the rest of the weekend in my bed."

They rose together and stood naked holding hands in front of her husband.

"My cunt belongs to John now and I'm going to spend the rest of the weekend in his bed with him."

He had not moved from his spot on the couch. His drink was still in his hand as she had given it to him. He had not touched it. He just looked at her with the eyes of an owl, as if he could see into her soul. With that cold, with that terrible look, she felt her heart shudder and felt a cold chill run down her spine.

John pulled her away and they walked hand in hand up the stairs to his bedroom. He did not bother to shut the door, and in a few minutes the house reverberated with her screams and moans of pleasure.

****

After a night of intermittent love-making and sleeping, they awoke Saturday morning entwined with each other. "Go down and bring us up some coffee and then I really love having my cock made love to in the mornings," John told her.

She went downstair naked, not even thinking of her husband at the moment. While the coffee was brewing, she walked through the house and saw no sign of him. When she took the coffee upstairs, she stopped at their bedroom. The bed had been slept in, but there was no sign of him. Everything he had brought with him was gone.

"He's gone, John," she cried as she entered John's bedroom. "He took all his stuff with him. What have we done? I don't want to lose him."

"Don't worry, Kate. He probably just went into work and isn't planning on coming back up here, seeing as he's been cut out. I'll call the office and talk to him."

"Shit!" he swore as he ended the call. "He's not there. They found his company car locked up at the front door this morning, the keys had been dropped in the mail slot."

Tears were welling up in her eyes. "Oh my god, John. What am I going to do if he's left me?"

"Don't worry about that Kate. I'm sure he wouldn't leave you--or his job. He's got a family he loves, you've been a wonderful wife to him, he has a nice house, he makes a lot of money, he has complete autonomy at work; why would he leave all that, just because of one weekend? I'm sure you'll find him sitting at home waiting for you tomorrow night."

"Let me try to call him."

She lets the phone ring for about thirty rings. "He doesn't pick up."

"You know how he gets sometimes. He's probably just flying around the country-side brooding. He wouldn't pick up if he's flying. He'll get over his funk and come back like nothing's happened. Come back to bed. We need to continue where we left off."

An hour later, they were so rapt up in each other again they had forgotten all about the husband. The day went on as the night before.

That evening he asked her: "How did you enjoy when I had you blindfolded and tied to the chair?"

"I was scared at first, but then, after we kissed, I was so excited and turned on, especially after you and Chrissie left the room. I orgasmed without even being touched.

"Then my submissive little slut you're going to love this," he told her. "Lie down on your back."

He reached in the drawer of he end table next to the bed and drew out a blindfold and put it on her. Then he took each arm and secured her wrists to ties fastened to the headboard; then tied her spread legs to leather thongs secured to the foot of the bed.

"I'll be right back," he said, and left the room.

A while later she felt him enter the bed beside her. He fondled her breast while talking quietly in her ear. "Adam told me how much you turned him on last night, and how much he thought you were turned on by him, so I brought a little surprise for you,"

She suddenly felt another hand on her other breast. Then a vibrator started massaging her pussy She felt John's tongue enter her mouth. She reciprocated. The vibrator and the hands manipulating her breasts were driving her crazy.

The vibrator was pulled away. "Oh no, please don't stop," she begged.

The vibrator was replaced by a tongue licking her pussy. The tongue was new; it was thick and heavy and filled her pussy like John's and her husband's did not. She wanted so badly to pull him to her; to wrap her legs around him, but they were tied. All she could do was tear at the sheets and writhe and try to pump his face with her pelvis.

"I want to fuck you now," the one licking her clit finally said. She recognized Adam's voice.

"Can Adam fuck me now, John?" she pleaded.

"Of course. That's why I invited him and Chrissie."

"Chrissie's here?"

"She's the one sucking on your other breast."

As soon as Adam entered her, she had another earth-shattering orgasm, almost losing consciousness.

His stamina was amazing to her. He came in her at least twice; she lost count of how many times she came. After what seemed forever to her, she begged: "Please stop. I can't take anymore."

Chrissie piped in: "I have to clean you up first," and climbed between Kate's legs and began licking and sucking her pussy.

Chrissie's tongue was softer, more gentle, but drove Kate to another orgasm. After about twenty minutes, Kate finally did pass out.

When she woke, it was dark. She looked over at the clock: 2:00 am. Adam and Chrissie were gone, John was lying by her side, his arm draped over her breasts. She fell back to sleep.

Sunday morning they dressed and went into town for brunch where they had gone last Sunday. When they got back they were still so exhausted they were only able to fuck one more time before they got ready for John to take her back to her house.

The husband was not there. All of his clothes and personal items were gone. She threw herself on the bed, sobbing uncontrollably. "No! No! No! What have I done? What am I going to do?" After an hour of sobbing and berating herself, she got up to check his home-office. She felt a little more hopeful: he bookshelves were still full of all his books. "Surely he's coming back," she thought. "He would never leave his books behind."

Every fifteen minutes or so she tried to call him. He didn't pick up.

Monday, still no one had heard from him yet. Kate continued to try to call him. He didn't pick up. John had to go into the store and try to catch up on everything.

Tuesday Kate called each of the kids in California. Yes, Dad had been by to see them. Yes, he said he was going away for a while. No, he didn't say why. No, he didn't say where he was going. No, he didn't say when he'd be back.

Kate went to bed. She was having a panic attack. She was hyperventilating. She couldn't breathe. She had no more tears left. She wanted to die.

She went on that way for a week, getting up once in a while to go to the bathroom or to nibble on something or get a drink of water; then right back to her bed.

The middle of the second week she started to pull out of her funk. She decided she couldn't lie there in bed forever. She called John to see if he had heard anything. He hadn't. He also owned an apartment downtown and asked her to come over. Two or three nights a week she then spent at his apartment. He did treat her well, and was somewhat a comfort, but could never compensate for her loss.

The next month, John informed her he had hired a private detective firm to see what they could find out about his whereabouts. They came up with nothing except his plane was now registered to some Doctor in San Francisco.

The third month, she told John: "I'm getting in trouble financially. I've got no income. I've got no way to keep paying the large house payments, utility bills, insurance, food, clothing, all the stuff he took care of for me. Our savings are quickly getting depleted. I've talked to a real estate agent abut selling the house, but he won't list it because my husband is on the deed. I would have to produce a death certificate to sell without him. I' don't know what I'm going to do. I have to find a job."

"I'll talk to Adam," he told her. "He knows a lot of high-up people. Maybe he can figure out some way to help you."

After a couple of months Adam found a couple with credit acceptable to the bank. They agreed to move in and take over payments, but because the husband could show up and claim ownership later, there was no money changed hands and they took the house fully furnished. Kate received none of the equity that had built up.

Then one day John told her: "I've sold all my business interests here and am going to retire to an American conclave in Mexico, so we will have to part company. Also, the new owners are taking inventory this weekend, so I'll need your car back. If you want, I'll sell you any used car I've got at my cost."

"Why Mexico?"

"I really don't know. A couple of my friends live there, and I've been thinking about it for a while. It's a gated community with all Americans and for about $1,000 a month you can live very well."

"Why don't you take me with you?"

"Sorry slut, but there is no more you and me."

With the remaining savings she moved to Boulder where she rented a small apartment in a somewhat seedy neighborhood. She only took all of her husband's books, in the hope that he would at least come back for them and she would see him again.

Since she had spent all her previous married years as a stay-at-home mom, she had no work skills. She did know how to clean a house, though, so she made up some flyers and posted them around town that she would hire herself out to clean homes or offices. She was contacted by a real estate company to clean up after student move-outs.

Boulder being a university town, there was plenty of work. Students were not the most clean or careful breed of people, so the work was back-breaking and filthy work. But she was conscientious and honest and soon she had more work than she could handle. So she advertised for a helper and hired someone. She could now take on not quite twice as much work. She paid the new person a percentage of the fee. It was not quite twice the amount of work scheduled because the new person would not work as hard and diligently as Kate.

Shortly after, she attended a Fourth-of-July town celebration, where she stopped at a booth to buy a beer, the man in the booth, after serving her beer, stayed and talked to her, flirting outrageously. It was the first attention a man had shown her in months, and within a week, he had moved in with her.