A Taming of a Shrew has Consequence Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife accepts a challenge, the final chapter.
11.6k words
3.17
10.9k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Taming of a Shrew Has Consequences

Chapter Two

Thursday morning, after she had fixed John some toast and a cup of coffee and cleaned up the kitchen, she was kneeling along side John at the counter. At about 9:00, her husband appeared dressed in a suit and tie. "Where you goin'?" John asked him.

"Work called. There's a problem I have to go in and take care of."

"What's the problem?"

"Apparently the parts manager almost got in a fistfight with a customer, and the customer is raging and ranting around threatening to have the parts manager arrested and sue us for everything we've got. I told them to try and calm him down and record everything and I'd be there as soon as I could."

"Okay. Call me if you need me for anything. And be sure you come back before it gets dark. The airport doesn't let anybody land after nightfall."

As he was walking out, he met Chrissie at the door about to put her key in the lock. They said Hi to each other and the husband hurried off.

After explaining to Chrissie why the husband was leaving in such a hurry, John said to Kate, "You remember Chrissie? she's going to be spending a couple of days with us helping me with a little project I have."

After Chrissie and Kate nodded Hi to each other, John continued, "I want you to go upstairs and change into shorts and a button up blouse, and hurry up about it."

"Yes, John."

When she came back down, he had her sit in a chair he had pulled over for his purpose. He then handed Chrissie something he had wadded up in his hand that Kate couldn't see. "Here, Chrissie. Put this on Kate for me."

Chrissie walked behind Kate and pulled a blindfold down over her eyes. Then Kate felt her arms wrapped with something, but when she tried to feel what it was, she couldn't move her arms. She was tied to the chair with some kind of strap on each wrist.

John bent over next to her ear and started talking to her in a quiet voice. "You are completely under my control. I could do anything I want with you, and you can do nothing about it. You see, right now your ass does belong to me."

Kate visibly stiffened. "But don't worry," he continued, " I'm not going to hurt you or do anything you don't want to let me do. You can stop me at any time by just saying the word. Right now I just want to talk to you. I want to get to know you a little better. I want you to answer me honestly and truthfully, okay?"

With that Kate relaxed a little. "Yes, John."

"How are the kids?"

"Carl is dating some girl who wants to be an actress, so he moved out to L.A. to be with her. Stan is going to USC in the fall, and wanted to start early, wo we moved him out there last week. So now, neither one is home."

"Sorry to hear that."

"It's okay. If you would give my husband more time off, we could spend more time together alone."

"How often do you and your husband fuck?"

When she didn't answer right away, John pounded the back of the chair, scaring her half to death, and said harshly in her ear, "Answer me Kate."

She could feel her heart pounding in her chest. "We make love two or three times a week." she finally answered.

"I don't want equivocations and sugar-coated answers, Kate. You answer what I ask, and you answer immediately."

"Yes, John."

"Now, I'll ask you again. How often do you and your husband fuck?"

"We make love two or three times a week, John."

"There you go again with the sugar-coated answers. I've never heard you swear, Do you ever swear, Kate?"

"I say damn sometimes. And the other night I called you a bastard to my husband."

"Well, you are going to start calling things as they are. I asked you how many times you fuck. You answer in kind. You tell me you fuck two or three times a week."

"We fuck two or three times a week, John."

"Does he eat your pussy?"

"He does, almost every time."

He slams the back of the chair again, making her stiffen again. "You're not answering me right again."

"He eats my pussy almost every time we fuck, John."

"That's better. And do you suck his cock?"

"No. I've only sucked his cock one time, when we were first married, and I didn't finish. I didn't like it and I never did it again."

Now, tell me about your fantasies."

"What do you mean, John?"

"Your fantasies. You know, what do you dream about while you're masturbating?"

"I never masturbate. And I don't think I have any fantasies. What do you mean by fantasies?"

"Some women fantasize about fucking another man, some about another woman, some about being fucked by another man in front of their husband, some about being fucked by more than one at a time, some about being fucked by a black guy. What do you fantasize about, Kate?"

"I've never thought of any of those things. I've always been very happy with things the way they are with my husband."

"Well, I'm going to tell what I fantasize about. In fact, I dreamed about this just last night. In fact, I've been having the same fantasy almost since I first met you. It changes a little from time to time, but mostly it is the same fantasy. We lie naked together and I slowly caress your body; starting at your tits, I take you nipples between my fingers and caress and lightly pull and lightly pinch. Your husband is sitting in a chair watching us. That excites and arouses you even more. You breathe heavily as I move down to your pussy. I run my fingers through your pussy lips, then insert my finger inside and gently massage, until I find your clit and start massaging that. You are now breathing heavily, you nipples are standing out on your tits, you are starting to move your pelvis around in rhythm to my caresses. At the same time we kiss, a deep, passionate kiss, our tongues finding and caressing each others'. My mission is to give you more pleasure than you have ever had in your life. I move my kisses from your mouth, down to your neck. I can't resist, I have to give you a hickey or two. Then I move to your left breast, kissing and sucking as I went. I take your nipple in my mouth and suck, and run my tongue over it. and lightly, very lightly, so as not to hurt you, only to give you the maximum pleasure, I nibble on it. I then move to the right breast and repeat everything. I watch as your head goes back and your breathing comes out in gasps as you have the most enjoyable orgasm. I then move down to your pussy, giving hickeys all along the way. I climb between your legs and make love to your pussy with my tongue and you come again. But I don't quit. I love the taste and feel of your cum on my face and I bury my face in your cunt as far as I can get it. My tongue discovers your clit and I pull it between my lips and run my tongue around it and suck at the same time, and you cum again. This time you are screaming with pleasure and writhing and grabbing the back of my head with one hand and clawing at the sheets with the other. Then I move up and we kiss passionately again, and we fuck, and we fuck, and we fuck, until we cum together with a giant mutual climax. We lay in each others' arms, cuddled together, happy and content, each knowing we were going to do this again and again.

"We each finally look over at your husband. The front of his pants are all wet. It has excited him so much he has cum in his pants.

"That's my recurring dream, and since you say you don't have one, I will let you share mine. Now you have something to fantasize about. Chrissie and I are going to leave you for a while to think about it. We'll be back in a little bit."

And she heard them leave the room. She was tied up, she couldn't see anything, now she couldn't hear anything; she was left with nothing but her thoughts. the thoughts of what he had just left her with. And the more she thought about it, the more she began to wonder what it would be like if it really happened. And the more she thought about that, the more she thought she might like it to happen. All except the part about her husband being there. He probably wouldn't just sit there passively; he would probably go into a fit of jealous rage. On the other hand, it would be exciting to do it in front of him and see his reaction.

She could not tell how long they had been gone, but she was in the middle of her fourth reliving of the fantasy, when she heard John and Chrissie re-enter the room. She had already cum twice just from the mental pictures, and so wished her hand were free so she could relieve herself, when John interrupted by talking in a hushed voice at her ear.

"Now, Kate, I want to start a new and different phase of our little game. Although this will tie in with the original game, it will be separate from it. So you can tell me to stop at any time and it will not interfere with our original deal."

When she didn't respond, he continued: "I am going to kiss you, Kate. I am going to kiss you passionately."

Her only response was a slight moan.

The one special thing Kate liked to do during sex was kiss. Her husband said she was the best and sexiest kisser in the world. And John suddenly discovered her husband was right. She responded with her mouth slightly open. Her tongue ran over John's lips. She sucked his bottom lip between her lips, then moved to his top lips, while her tongue continued to caress his lips. Then her tongue contacted his tongue and played with it, and if her hands would have been free, she would have pulled him down and done this to his whole face and body.

John broke the kiss, and asked, "Have you ever kissed a woman, Kate?"

"No, Sir,"

"Chrissie, come over here and kiss Kate. See if you agree. She gives the best kisses I've ever had."

Kate did not respond the same with Chrissie as she did with John, but neither did she turn away or resist. She was curious, and decided it wasn't unpleasant but was not as exciting as kissing a man.

"What do you think?" John asked.

"I don't think she likes me as much as you."

He kissed Kate again, and received the same passion-filled kisses in return. He reached down and fondled her breast through her blouse while she continued to attack his lips. Her breath was getting heavier. He was so hard it hurt.

He slowly unbuttoned her blouse and fondled her breasts through her bra. She arched her back and thew out her breast, tried to get more.

He finally broke the kiss. "Bend forward, Kate. I'm going to undo your bra."

He reached around her under her blouse and undid the clasp with his right hand, at the same time pulling it down in front, freeing them to view.

"Those are beautiful tits, Kate. Aren't they beautiful, Chrissie? Come over her and look."

"They are, John. They are beautiful."

"Go get me a pair of scissors. I've got to cut that bra off her."

In the meantime, he continued to fondle Kate's breasts while continuing to kiss her.

When Chrissie returned with the scissors, he cut both straps and removed the bra and threw it on the floor. He then began kissing the right one while he fondled the left one. He ran the nipple through his fingers, pinching, pulling, gentle at first, then harder, finally pinching quite hard. At the same time, he was doing the same with his mouth on her right breast. Kate let out a loud moan of pleasure. She began squirming in the chair as if that would give her some relief for the desire to climax.

"These are beautiful tits, Kate. They should never be covered up, Kate. From now on, you are not to wear a bra again. Do you understand, Kate?"

"Yes, John."

"Do you understand what give me the right to tell you that, Kate?"

"No, sir."

"I have the right because you are giving those breasts to me. They now belong to me. Isn't that right, Kate?"

"Yes, John."

"Tell me! My tits belong to you, John."

"My tits now belong to you, John."

She could not see him smile. Things were going exactly according to plan.

The urge was almost overwhelming to rip her blindfold and wraps off her wrists and take her up to the bedroom and fuck the hell out of her; but no, he would stick to his plan.

"Right now you are going to make us some lunch, then go upstairs and put on the bathing suit I've had laid out for you on your bed. Then come down and meet us out at the pool."

She was both disappointed, because they weren't going any further now, and she was enthused, hoping to be able to apply the sun lotion on his body again.

He took off the blindfold and the wraps from her wrists.

***

The suit on the bed was a green, string bikini. She tried it on. The green went well with her red hair and green eyes, but it was just three little triangles held together with string. After looking at her self in the mirror, she stripped it off and put on her shorts and blouse and went down to the pool.

When she came out on the patio, she saw Chrissie applying the lotion to John's legs. She had one had up under his trunks and was massaging his balls. Kate was struck with sudden pangs of jealousy.

John looked up and noticed she wasn't in the suit. "Why aren't you in the suit I told you to wear? Are you telling me you want to end this now?"

Tears suddenly sprung up in her eyes as she suffered a slight panic attack. "No, sir. Please do not end it. I tried it on, but when I looked at myself in the mirror, I couldn't wear it."

"Why not?"

"My hair down there was sticking out everywhere. It looked ugly."

John burst out laughing. "Chrissie, take her upstairs and solve her problem for her."

Chrissie took her by the hand and led her upstairs to her room.

"Strip!" she ordered.

After she did. "Now go get some of your husband's shaving gel and a razor. We'll fix that mess you've got down there. John likes it bald and clean when he eats your pussy anyway, so you would have to do this in any event. And you'll find you get even more pleasure from being able to not have all that hair in the way."

As she was being shaved: "Is he really going to do that?" Kate asks.

"Of course he is, and he's going to fuck you too. And don't tell me you're not looking forward to it."

"But not in front of my husband. I don't think he would stand for it."

"You might be surprised. Some husbands enjoy watching their wives get fucked by someone else. Besides, he and John are friends and employer and employee. He might at least tolerate it. My husband does."

"You're married?"

"Yes."

"And your husband is okay with you being with John?"

"I don't think he's really okay with it, but he knows I'm addicted to John, and whenever he calls I go to him, and my husband knows he can't do anything about it, so he at least tolerates it. Besides, when I'm with John my husband knows he's free to hook up with whomever he wants. I don't like that either, but I know I can't complain. And maybe, if John says it's okay, maybe I could hook up with your husband while you are busy with John. Maybe then he won't mind at all what you're doing."

When she finished shaving Kate, she rubbed powder over the area to lessen any discomfort from possible razor burn. While rubbing on the powder, she inserted a finger lightly into Kate's pussy and touched her clit, causing Kate to gasp. But she didn't pull away.

Chrissie, who was kneeling in front of Kate, put her open mouth to Kate's pussy and gave her a French kiss. With everything that had happened that day so far Kate was in such a state of arousal, she didn't think she could go another minute without satisfaction. But Chrissie pulled away and told her: "You better put the suit on and we better get downstairs before we anger John."

John was sitting in a lawn chair when they entered the patio. When he saw her, he was thunderstruck with her beauty. "Come over here, Kate; let me look at you up close."

She stood in front of him. "You know you are going to have to be punished for disobeying me."

"Yes, John."

"Turn around."

She turned away from him. As he ran his hands over her bare ass, he exclaimed, "What a gorgeous body you have. It pains me to have to do this to that wonderful ass, but you must be punished." And with that, he smacked her ass hard, with the palm of his hand, five powerful blows.

She shrieked at each blow, but when he told her to turn around, he noticed she had a slight smile. "You know that is not all the punishment you deserve or all that you will get, don't you? Expect more later"

"Yes, John."

"Take a towel and kneel in front of me, I want to talk to you," he told her.

"Yes, John."

"Now take your top off."

"Yes, John." She raised it over head and dropped it to the floor.

He reached out and fondled her breasts, taking the nipples between his thumb and forefinger and rubbing and pulling and pinching, gently at first, then hard, then harder still, until she was moaning uncontrollably. He took her hand and put it on his inner thigh. "You may touch it," he tells her.

She moved her hand up and caressed his cock through his suit. "Is this it?" she thought. "Will he take me now?", hoping with all her might that he would.

"Let me tell you what's going to happen tomorrow. You have been such a surprisingly good girl all week, I'm going to give you a reward.

"Tomorrow night the country club is having a dinner and dance and I am taking you and your husband. You, however, will be my date. You will take my arm when we walk in, you will sit next to me; you won't have to stand behind me or cut my food or anything of the sort; you will be my date. You will be so beautiful and sexy, lots of men will ask you to dance, but you will dance with no one unless I say it is okay.

"I know you will be beautiful and sexy because tomorrow Chrissie and I are going to take you clothes shopping. I am going to buy you a new wardrobe. She will pick out what you will look at and you will model them for me, and I will choose what we buy. I will pick out a special dress for you to wear tomorrow night. Are you with me so far?"

"Yes, John"

He notices the look of consternation on her face, "If you're worried about your husband going along with all this, Chrissie will meet us there and will keep him distracted and busy at the club. And tomorrow when we go shopping, I will give him a work-related project for him to handle here while we shop."

She has reached under his suit and has been massaging his cock and balls for the last couple of minutes. "What is he waiting for," she thought, while he was thinking, "God, I can't stand waiting much longer. I've got to have her."

"And one other thing," he continued. Tonight you will probably be in a state of perpetual arousal, but no matter what, you are not to let your husband fuck you. I don't know how you handle that, but you are not to even allow him to touch you. Do you understand?"

She told him "Yes, John," but her mind was trying to come up with a way to keep not only him, but herself away from doing that.

John answered his ringing cell: "Yes, thanks.

"That was the airport HBO. I asked them to call me when your husband arrived. They were busy so didn't call right away. He'll be here shortly. Put you top on and start the grille, then go put some steaks on. Chrissie will get the other fixin's ready."

Shortly thereafter, the husband showed up, and when he saw Kate in her bikini, something she has never worn before, he was struck almost speechless, feeling a combination of jealousy, because what he was afraid of what might have bee going on while he was gone and that John got to see her like this before him; partly anger at Kate for being dressed--or rather undressed--like that in front of other people without him; and arousal, seeing how gorgeous and sexy she looked.

"How'd it go?" John asked.

"Okay. I got the customer cooled down; at least he's not going to sue; we're fixing his car at no charge. I had to fire the parts manager. I put the woman in charge till Monday. I know she swears like a trooper, so I told her to only handle the crew and the inventory, but not to talk to customers, and we'd get everything straightened out Monday."