A Taming of a Shrew has Consequence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was not of the best hygiene, did not shave often, and had never been able to hold down a steady job; but she soon found she could dominate him. She had him do all the chores, and the rest of the time he just sat watching TV and screamed obscenities at the screen over whatever he thought he didn't like. They had separate bedrooms, and she only visited his bed when a special need arose, then returned to her own bed. She still sometimes cried herself to sleep.

After five years, she had twenty women working for her, and she was quite a successful businesswoman. She no longer did any of the cleaning herself. She kept the books, secured new clients, kept the old clients satisfied, or if she couldn't, she dumped them. That year she netted $300,000 and sold the business for half a million dollars. She bought a small shack in the mountains and moved herself and her live-in companion with her.

The companion still spent his time in front of the TV babbling to her of what she knew not, as she didn't pay any attention to him. She spent her time reading her husband's books. She never thought of divorce. She still held a remote hope that he would reappear.

It was a false hope. She was never to hear from him again. She knew he was still alive. At each of their birthdays and at Christmas each of the kids would receive a card from him with a crisp, new $100 bill and a note telling them that he missed them and loved them. They could not find where he was though, as each postmark was from a different city, sometimes from a different country.

The arrangement with the live-in companion was still the same, but she had less and less inkling for any sexual gratification. But at least she was not alone and he would not leave her. She lived the rest if her life as a semi-hermit, away from affection and without love.

And the husband? What had his life become? -- Who knows?