A Taste Chaos Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed as she came apart and exploded in climax against him. He continued to tease her clit and kiss along her neck as he gently brought her back down.

"Then that is what you shall have. Arrange it with Alizay and you can get started on it immediately if you like. I will cover the cost of everything for you so do whatever you like and the cost doesn't matter. I do want to commission the first piece though. I want to commission it for you and I want it to be a masterpiece. Make something that you've desired more than anything else, it doesn't matter what it is or how expensive it would be I want you to make it to better protect yourself. I love you and want you around for a very long time. I know the most powerful items will likely require some rare souls and you know I don't deal in them, but I also know there's an economy on them and merchants in all of the districts. Get what you need no matter what it is."

Amaranda pulled him down for a deep and passionate kiss before she began to wash him herself and massage his tired muscles out after he had taken care of her so well.

When they were done and stepped out Alizay was already waiting for him with a towel and dried him off before dressing him in clean and comfortable silk clothing for the evening.

They made their way back through the Palace and towards the dining room to find Alissa waiting for them. She quickly got her kiss and fondle before ushering them in.

"I've been busy today and completed my first two pieces. I wanted you to see them so I waited for you. The first is in here, the other is out in front of the main entrance."

When the doors opened Damiex and everyone stared in surprise, all but Alizay who already knew about it. There above his throne in the back of the hall suspended above and slightly behind it was a massive shield made of perfect ice. It was a crest of a crown of horns pierced by Durandal and surrounded and wreathed in large demonic wings. The ice wasn't one dimensional though, Alissa had somehow colored and shaded it as well and the horns and wings were black and Durandal was blue and gold and silver and the background was a crimson red. It was amazing and beautiful!

"You are the Lord of Lust, you needed a house crest so I created one. It is eternal and imbued with my magic."

Damiex smiled at her before giving her a passionate kiss. "Thank you my snow maiden, this is beautiful and I love it! You do amazing work!"

Alissa beamed in pride as the other ladies hugged and kissed her praising her work. "Can I show you the other one after dinner? It's be best if we were all there."

Damiex nodded, "Of course."

They made their way to the table and Damiex had Alissa claim the seat of honor on his lap for the meal for her work and he spent his time eating as well as feeding her as she radiated joy and pride. After the meal where Damiex had enjoy having a beer again they all made their way down to the main entrance where

Alissa stopped them and spoke.

"This one is big and it took me most of the day. It's just outside of the main archway and is the main feature of the path leading up to the Palace. I hope you all like it."

With that the doors opened and they all gasped in awe. About 50 feet from the steps leading up to the entrance was a massive fountain and sculpture made of ice and running water. By this time night had fallen and the sculpture was lit up in lights. The base was about 100 feet around and two feet high and contained a pool of crystal clear water with jets rising out of the water and ringing the pool. In the center atop a large pedestal raised 10 feet off the base was a perfect and naked 20 foot tall representation of Damiex in excruciatingly intricate detail. He had Durandal unsheathed gripped in his right hand, blade laying across his shoulder with his other arm at his side while he looked up into the sky. His wings were spread wide behind him. At his feet and draped across his legs with arms surrounding him were equally perfect and equally naked copies of all the ladies. Alissa herself of course, Serenity, Ariel, Amaranda, Lunara, Willow, and even Alizay were staring up at him in with love and adoration. She hadn't colored the ice but frosted different areas to bring out a crystalline lifelike detail to it.

Damiex was surprised to say the least to see a massive and naked version of himself in front of his home but it was exquisitely done art and it really was breathtaking. He heard the comments from all of the different ladies beside him.

"Ohhh damn he looks soooo sexy!"

"That is so beautiful I love it!"

"Wow we all look amazing like that!"

"Fuck that is one fine ass demon!"

"Alissa you're incredible!"

"Absolutely breathtaking!"

They mobbed Alissa as they congratulated her showering her in praise. Eventually they parted and Alissa stepped in front of Damiex and looked at him hopefully. So far he hadn't said a thing.

"My incredible snow maiden, you are so amazingly talented and I adore you. Thank you for the honor and I love what you've done. I wasn't expecting to see me there but it's incredibly beautiful and powerful art. I worry about the message I'll be sending but I told you that whatever you did would be amazing and it absolutely does just pop."

He hugged her tight and happy tears trailed down her cheeks before he kissed them away.

"I want to see lots more of your creations, just promise me you will do some of other people too. I know not to tell you not to do anything else regarding me but promise me you'll do whatever else you want too."

Alissa kissed her lovingly but shortly. "I promise. I just really wanted to start with these two. You're the one that made my childhood dream come true again for me and I wanted to start with you."

They all made their way up into the upper levels of the Palace and into his rooms where Damiex led them out onto the balcony. It was a beautiful night and he wanted to relax for a little while. Amaranda ignited the fire pit with a wave of her hand and soon conversation flowed as did the wine as everyone relaxed in the warm night air. As the wine continued to flow the girls got horny but they all wanted some one on one time with their man as they were in a romantic mood tonight. Serenity pulled rank to go first as his lawful wife with a smug grin on her face and the rest played a vicious game of Rock Paper Scissors to determine the order they would go in.

Over the course of the night Damiex had been happy to accommodate all of them but tonight was soft and slow and loving with each and every one of them. Once again by the end they were all little puddles of bliss and Damiex walked into the bath whistling a happy little tune, completely satisfied and satiated for the night. The ladies joined him a while later as normal and then they finally retired to bed for the night snuggled up in the nest with the stars overhead.

***

It was a few mornings later and Damiex was awakened to his morning blowjob and this time it was Lunara that was riding his tongue. After the usual "Good morning my ladies." They crawled out of the nest and Alizay took him into his wardrobe to get changed.

"So what's on the agenda this morning my cute little succubus?"

She spoke as she dressed him and this time added a long black overcoat lined in black fur with a large hood wreathed in pure white fur on the edges.

"The Nightmares arrived during the night so after breakfast I knew you'd want to head out there. That's why you have the overcoat today, it gets quite cold high up into the air and this will keep you warm. Plus if you want to journey into the mountains this will be needed as well."

Damiex smiled at her and gave her a little kiss as she mewled at his attention. He walked out into the room where the rest of the ladies were still getting ready.

"The Nightmares arrived during the night. Who wants to join me after breakfast to go make a bond?"

"Me!"

"Me!"

"Me!"

"Me too!"

Ariel, Willow, Serenity and Lunara all ran up to him in various states of dress excitedly at the news.

"Alright well finish getting dressed and bring something warm. We will get breakfast and then head to the stables."

They quickly made their way down and ate breakfast and soon Alizay led the five of them through the Palace and out into the grounds. They made their way to the pastures where at the far end the stables had been built but Damiex was surprised as the pastures as well as the stables he could see in the distance were far bigger than he expected. He looked questioning at Alizay who answered the unasked questions.

"Due to what I wanted to procure for you my Lord we needed to increase the size of the herd we wanted to acquire and therefore the size of the pastures needed and a much larger stable and barn."

As she explained they had walked down the lane and had laid eyes on the herd. It was much bigger than Damiex expected as there had to be at least 50 of them all beautiful and majestic. There was one however that stood apart and watched over them all, a massive stallion that was truly magnificent. Damiex instantly knew who Alizay was referring to about what she considered a Nightmare fit for him. The powerful stallion stood at least 20 hands high and was huge dwarfing even Damiex's large frame.

"He is the King of his kind and leads all the herds. He needs at least this many close at hand to keep him happy and content. He is the only one fit for you my Lord."

Damiex smiled at her. "You did wonderfully once again my cute little succubus. Someone has earned quite the reward. You'll have to collect soon."

Nightmare's were omnivores. They grazed like human horses but they also ate meat and their favorite treats were raw Gwar meat, a large bovine like animal native to the Land of Lust. Ariel had prior experience with Nightmares herself and had prepared ahead of time. She pulled out a few large chunks of Gwar meat and handed them to Damiex and coached him on what to do.

"He's going to challenge you. When you get near him he will turn and lower his horns and stamp the ground and snort. Just stand your ground and introduce yourself and throw a chunk of meat in front of him. He can't talk to you even when bonded but he understands plenty. Make your promises to him as you approach. How you will treat him, what you will and will not do. You're building trust and as you are doing this you throw out and occasional chunk of meat. When you reach him you will place your hand on his head and pour your power into him as he tests you. When he accepts you, you will feel it and he will eat the final piece of meat which is in your other hand. You then have to give him a name which comes from the heart and then the bond will be made and he will follow your commands and be loyal for life."

Damiex took the Gwar meat and entered the pen and made his way around the herd and approached the stallion. When he was about ten feet away from it the stallion turned to him head on and snorted a puff of fire. He lowered his head and stomped the ground and snorted regularly. Damiex stopped and squared his shoulders and stared straight at him and stood his ground. After a minute the stallion stopped snorting but kept his head lowered and his horns and stomped the ground.

"I am Damiex Black, the Lord of Lust and Ruler of this land. I am of the blood of the fallen All-Father and touched by chaos. I mean for you to be my partner in times of peace and also at my side in battle."

Damiex tossed out the first piece of meat that landed just in front of him. The stallion stopped stomping the ground and hesitantly leaned out and sniffed at it before snatching it up and easing his head slightly. Damiex took a few steps forward talking as he went making his promises.

"I will never break you or beat you. You will never have a bit in your mouth and will always be surrounded by your kind. You will always have your mates and can raise your children in safety. I will care for you and ensure all your needs are met and you will be treated with respect and affection."

He had thrown out a few more chunks as he approached and he was now directly in front of him with one piece left. He placed his hand on his head feeling the soft dense hair beneath him and focused his will and poured his power into the stallion. He felt resistance for a bit and then it snapped and he felt a sense of power and respect and acceptance returned to him. He smiled at the stallion and drew his power back before the stallion ate the last piece of meat and raised his head and looked into Damiex's eyes.

"Thank you my friend. You shall be Shi-Drakon, it is ancient demonic meaning Shadow King. Come and meet my mates my friend, they very much want to see you. You truly are magnificent Shi-Drakon."

Damiex walked over to the other side of the herd with Shi-Drakon following to the waiting ladies. Lunara, Ariel, Serenity and Willow were standing inside the pen waiting for him. Shi-Drakon came right up and stood in front of them.

"Shi-Drakon, these are my mates Ariel, Serenity, Willow, and Lunara. They will treat you just as I do."

Shi-Drakon bowed to them and then the ladies were petting him and running their hands down his neck and face giving him plenty of affection as he chuffed in happiness.

Lunara turned to Damiex, "Shi-Drakon, I love the name it's very fitting. But where did you learn ancient demon?"

Damiex tapped his forehead. "Asz's knowledge. It's been long enough that it's starting to assimilate and it's getting easier to access parts of it. Amaranda says that as it continues my power will continue to grow with it. She says it scares her a little bit because she's not sure where or if it will plateau. That's why I'll always have to keep my power in check."

Willow asked, "So I didn't hear what does Shi-Drakon mean?"

Ariel answered her since she was right next to her. "It means Shadow King in ancient demonic. A very fitting name for the King of the Nightmares."

The ladies backed away and Damiex patted his friend's neck as he spoke to him.

"My friend, my mates needs mounts as well. I need you to pick out four fearless and powerful mounts that are fit for the Queens of this land. They must be loyal and smart and always look to protect my mates."

Shi-Drakon snorted and shook his head before he trotted off and weaved through the rest of the herd for a few minutes. Eventually four beautiful mares approached and one stood directly in front of each lady while Shi-Drakon came and stood next to Damiex who was off to the side. Over the next 15 minutes with coaching from Ariel they each made their bond with their Nightmares and named them. They stuck with the naming convention that Damiex started and they all had names in ancient demonic though Ariel helped Willow.

Lunara named hers Lustara which meant Taste of Sex which Damiex grinned at. Serenity named hers Shi Straka which meant Shadow Star in honor of her being the blood of the Morningstar. Ariel named hers Qyn Devolus which meant Queen's Devotion, and Willow named hers Nyx Dancray which meant Night Dancer.

Damiex turned to Alizay but she was already a step ahead of him again as he grinned. She had staff arranged each carrying a saddle for all of them. Damiex's saddle was blood red with black and silver scrollwork and silver buckles while the others were all black with gold scrollwork and gold buckles. They showed them how to saddle their Nightmares and then they spent the next few hours riding through the pastures as most of them learned how to ride. Willow and Ariel didn't have any trouble having ridden before but the others caught on quickly.

Damiex found himself at the far end of the pasture trotting along beside Lunara and enjoying himself.

"You know it's been a while since I got to talk to you alone my Seduction. How have you been?"

Lunara smiled at him as they trotted along. "I've been well, great actually! Though I have been fairly busy with matters in the Palace and some in the Capital. I don't like that I haven't been able to make as many of your trainings lately. But every night ends with me being fully satisfied by you and falling asleep next to you which I absolutely love. And now I'm excited to have my friend here to ride with you and spend some more time together. Things really are good."

They turned at the fence and trotted back the way they came. Damiex and Lunara both were feeling confident and comfortable in the saddle and they were having fun.

"I'm thrilled to hear that, I'm pleased that you are so happy. Have you thought about my request. I told you I'd be speaking with you all after that."

Lunara gave him her own demonic grin. "Yes I have in fact and I do have two requests. A smaller one and a bigger one but they are related."

"Oh and what's that?" Damiex's eyes were drawn to her massive breasts at the bounced as they trotted along, it was a bit hypnotic and Lunara noticed and thrust out her chest even further.

"I used to dance just for the joy of it. It was a creative outlet for me but I haven't danced in many years and I miss it terribly. I'd like to dance again and that is where my two requests come in." She revealed.

"Go on..."

"Well for the small request, I was hoping you could put a small stage and a pole in the bedroom and once or twice a week I could dance for you? That kind of dance I only want to do for you and you alone. I am Seduction and you've never seen me dance like that before and I'd really like it if I could."

Damiex laughed loudly, "I'd have to be crazy to turn that down and I'm not. That is one request that is truly my pleasure to grant. I will arrange it with Alizay and get it taken care of. Now what's the other part of your request?"

They had stopped and Lunara and Damiex were facing each other atop their mounts.

"I'd like my own dance studio. In the Palace preferably as it would be the perfect location. I don't want to teach the masses, it would always be near me when I needed to be at it, and there is a huge number of entertainers and dancers employed here as well. I'd like my own studio and I'd like to be in charge of entertainment for parties and celebrations that we have at the Palace."

"Damiex reached over and took her hand and squeezed it lovingly. "You have my full blessing to do just that. Work with Alizay and like the others you can start whenever you want."

Lunara let out an uncharacteristic squeak of excitement before she leaned over dramatically and kissed Damiex nearly dragging him out of his saddle.

"Thank you thank you thank you! I'm going to throw the best parties for you and I hope you'll like my dancing!"

Damiex chuckled. "Lunara I love you and you are one of the most erotic and sexy women to have ever existed, I will adore your dancing and you know that."

They started moving again and made their way back towards the stables where the others were riding around. When they arrived everyone came together to talk about how much they were enjoying this.

"Is everyone ready to take to the skies yet?" Damiex asked.

"Yes!" Everyone said nearly at once. Damiex turned and found Alizay near him and he told her they would be back by dinner time. She assured him she would meet them back here in the evening and be waiting for them.

Damiex leaned down and patted Shi-Drakon's neck. "Ok my friend, take us into the skies."

Shi-Drakon whinnied and stomped the ground before he took off at a full gallop with the other four following him. He unfurled his massive wings and leapt into the air as he began to beat them heavily as they quickly gained altitude. Shi-Drakon led the others as they began to spiral up catching the air currents until they were high above the Palace looking down into the Capital.

Damiex pointed them out of the city towards the plains as they flew over the city for a little while (it truly was a massive city so it took some time) and then they were out on the plains. Damiex took them higher and for the next hour they played in the clouds chasing each other doing corkscrews and loops as they laughed and shouted in happiness as they played. Eventually Damiex led them out of the clouds and down to the grassland plains and they realized they were much further out than they thought.