A Taste of Slavery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, sir. This is quite generous."

"A question if I may, Sharon. Do you think you'll tell your husband what happened today?"

"Honestly, I don't know. I don't think he'd be terribly disappointed in me; he might even find it sexy. But on the other hand, I wouldn't want him to expect it to happen again. This was kind of a one off."

"I see. Have a pleasant evening, Sharon, and thanks again," I said.

Julia put her hand on Sharon's arm and squeezed it, winking. Sharon blushed once more. It was a beautiful blush.

Of course, as soon as we got to the car, my cock craved some attention. I kept an eye out for any approaching people while my slave attended to my needs. She was becoming very good at orally extracting my cum. It wasn't long before I was moaning and sending a slug of cream her way. She sat up and fastened her seat belt, wiping the corner of her mouth where a stray drop had escaped.

******

JULIA

I don't know if it was the effectiveness of Master's training, or the amounts of cum I'd consumed the last three days, but I was almost beginning to enjoy the taste and texture of his sperm. I still associated it with my orgasms, though they hadn't been exclusively conditional on his ejaculation for over a day.

"You may remove your Slave Trainer now," Master said.

"I'm kind of enjoying it now the restrictions have been removed, sir."

"We have left the restaurant," he reminded me. "I could easily put the override back on."

I scrambled to remove it.

"Did you have a good time today, slave?" Master asked. "Is being a sex slave everything you thought it would be?"

"I did have a good time, Master," I admitted. "I never imagined when I started this I would be with women as much as I have. It just never occurred to me. It's been better than I anticipated once I knew women would be involved. Did you always plan to have women involved, or was it a last minute decision."

"I suppose when I met Mistress Dark and saw she had female slaves and still offered them up to me. I realized then that a sex slave should serve anyone her Master desires and in a way, it broke the ice of me seeing you with other people. Kind of easing me into it, as it were. It's not as emotionally charged seeing you with a woman as it is would be a man."

"Do you still intend on me being used by other men?"

"We'll just have to see, won't we?" I felt a little jolt to my pussy.

When we arrived home, we carried in all our purchases. Master had me clean and put the Slave Trainer on the charger. It had quite the accumulation of my cum on it. I then tried on all the clothes we purchased, modeling them for Master. He quite enjoyed the show. His cock was hard again halfway through the fashion show. He told me which ones would be my outfits for tomorrow if we had company or went out, provided I sucked his cock properly in the morning.

"Are you planning on going out tomorrow?" I asked, perfectly content to remain naked if he didn't. Not that I minded all that much swallowing his cum anymore, but I wouldn't mind the extra sleep. Master always got up earlier than I was accustomed to rising.

"It's always best to be prepared, wouldn't you say, slave?"

Since my primary outfit was the backless number I first tried out today, and the secondary outfit was the black net crotchless bodysuit with a black mini-skirt so short I'd have to cross my legs to sit down in it, I agreed prepared was better.

"Before we replace your anal plug tonight," Master said, "I thought it would be nice to fuck with the vibrating one in you and on."

I'd enjoyed the vibrations of the plug today and had no objection, though my objections would have meant nothing to my Master if I'd voiced them. He turned it on and we went to bed. He started by licking my cunt. Master was better at it than Sharon, by which I assumed he had more experience licking them than she did. I climaxed easily, kept at fever pitch all day long, asking for permission each time and thanking him after. But, as soon as he entered me, bells went off. Like five alarm fire bells. The plug teasing my anal nerves and his big cock in me was magic. The vibrations from the one were transmitted through the thin walls separating them to his cock, which took on its own vibration as a result. Four times he slid back and forth and I felt my first earthquake.

I admit, I screamed a bit when it happened. Okay, more than a bit. I was screaming, crying, panting, moaning, all at once.

"God, fuck me, Master. Fuck me hard. Fuck me fast. Oh, God! Ugh, ugh, ugh. It won't stop, it won't stop."

I'd had multiple orgasms a few times previously. Master was fairly good at winding me up, but nothing like this. This was cataclysmic. End of the world, apocalyptic, cataclysmic. Pound my head on the bed, rip the sheets up, toe curling, pussy pulsing, volcanic, all consuming, fuck me to death, orgasm. Or orgasms, plural; because it didn't stop, not for a long time. I felt Master cum, his dick throbbing, but he didn't stop fucking me. He kept on going, right through his orgasm, the vibrations doing the same for him. Barely losing hardness at all, just keep right on fucking, thrusting, spearing me with his cock, totally fucking his slave. My orgasms finally stopped before he climaxed again, and I felt a sympathy aftershock when he did.

So, it appeared the writers weren't blowing smoke up my skirt after all, but the problem was; now I'd had one, I wanted more. Lots more. I was addicted, just like that. I was ready to have another, right now, at midnight with a Master who probably wouldn't get hard again for an hour, if that. I couldn't get enough before. What now? He turned off the plug and I whimpered.

"No sense in asking if you enjoyed that, is there, slave?"

"No, Master."

"Earthquake, or minor tremors?"

"Earthquake, Master."

"Nice to know it's not all lies, isn't it?"

"Yes, Master."

"Too bad you didn't ask for permission first, wasn't it, slave? Get your lube and let's put your last plug in."

"Yes, Master."

I got the lubricant and Master removed the vibrating plug and put the new, largest one in. Even with the lube, it hurt slightly as it went in. Master told me it was about two and a half inches wide at its widest. It was bigger than Master, but since he would be moving when he fucked me, thought something larger would help prepare me more. Any time after this one was removed, my ass would be fair game. Given what happened tonight, I wasn't feeling as reluctant about surrendering it as I was before. At least part of that orgasm was that thing vibrating in my ass.

Master was exhausted and fell asleep. I couldn't drop off as easily and wished I might masturbate to climax now while he slept, but my orgasms belonged to Master now. I was left vaguely unsatisfied when I closed my eyes to sleep, an unanswered craving in my cunt.

******