All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 40'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 4 years ago
6ā˜†s

Now it's getting to where Rhonda is the one that I want the most. I'm no longer sure if I would rather be Sam or Scott.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dissapointing.

This is the worst storyline you have ever written.

WBDP- genius. Ingenious even.

But this tropeful, bland storyline neither catches attention nor keeps it. It's entirely repetitive and boring. Another girl who stumbles into them and wow full-blown sub. Out of the 8 females introduced 7 of them are now full time subs in 2months? silly. Sorry dude. But everything past Lucia should have been dropped the story consolidated.

In addition, your imagination clearly is lacking recently, no offense, but your scenes in wbdp were all fantastic, and nearly every one here (with some exceptions for sure) have been dull and ho-hum.

Sorry. But wrap up the story and put it to bed and move on to something different I think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The only thing that felt off

..was the repeated references to Chen having the smallest cock. Iā€™d have thought that guys would be more sensitive about being organised according to cock size.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@Tess - it's not the wand, it's the wizard that waves it!

Everybody had already seen all the cocks - Chen's size was already common knowledge; no complaints from Janet (or the other women).

Dixon - also UK

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . . .This chapter was low key. " HOUSEKEEPING ". Foreshadowing for what's to " cum ". Sorry ! Couldn't resist ! Ha ! At least there is more acknowledgement of MASTER being MASTER. I remember, lots of good stuff ahead !

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites7 months ago

I love the way you inject love in with the constant sex. I know things move fast in your tales, but unless you spread your writing out over years it is hard to do otherwise. It's wonderful seeing Scott and Julia's circle coming together and growing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous