A Taste of Slavery Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was happy to see Shasta and her family readily embraced by everyone. The meal was great and everyone stuffed themselves. The sweet potato pie was a big success.

******

JULIA

Whatever they'd said to each other in the bedroom, apparently settled them. Master and Cindy no longer looked like they were stepping on a hot plate barefooted. The house got clean, the food got cooked, and everything was ready when people started showing up. All the parents rubbed my belly like it was good luck when they came in. The meal went well, everyone eating until they couldn't eat another bite, except Cedric. He was more interested in the presents. I was so excited; maybe as excited as he was. I was hoping to really surprise Shasta with her gift and hoped Cedric would love his.

There were lots of hands in the kitchen to clean up after. Master made egg nog in a punch bowl and set it out to drink as we opened presents. The first present Cedric opened was a baseball glove and soft rubber ball Cindy gave him. He immediately wanted to play catch with someone. Dan said he'd play catch, but they'd have to wait until everyone opened their presents.

"I think you have more under the tree, young man. I wouldn't run away just yet."

Cedric could hardly hold still, but managed to sit in his mother's lap, happy there might be more. He got a game from Scott's parents, an easy jigsaw puzzle of Toy Story characters from mine and a coloring book with colored pencils from Lisa's.

Bernice opened her gifts, the blouse and earrings. She was surprised to be getting a gift as well, but thanked me profoundly for them.

Finally, Cedric opened his iPad. "Momma look, an iPad." Apparently, they had some at his pre-school or his friends had one, because he immediately started using it like a pro.

"That costs too much. You shouldn't buy him such expensive gifts. He won't be happy with lesser things anymore."

"I don't believe that's true, but it's done now. I checked and they have Chutes and Ladders in the App Store; several of them, really, although some are called Snakes and Ladders, but it's the same game. Scott will put wifi in your house next weekend, so he can watch shows and download books. This is for you."

I handed her the envelope with three checks in it. The one from Brianna's people, the one from us, and one from Cindy for $500. Inside was the list provided by Sam listing the names and amounts from all of them.

"What's this for?" She asked. "I don't even know these people."

"You know some of them, Shasta," I said. "There's Lucia, Dawn and Zoe's names right there." I pointed to the list. "The rest of them know about you. People who know Lucia know how difficult a time you had. We want you to be able to get the surgery to get your scars taken care of. You needn't go through life like this anymore. You're beautiful on the inside and we want you beautiful on the outside as well."

Bernice was crying. Crying for her daughter, and what she went through. A lot of other people were having trouble with dry eyes as well.

Dan reached over and handed her another envelope. "We wanted to help as well. As parents, we know what Lisa and Julia went through and what you had to go through was much worse. Please, accept it with our sympathies."

"Momma, why is everyone crying. Aren't we happy?" Cedric asked.

"We're very happy, baby. Sometimes being happy makes you cry too."

"Okay." He started to cry as well, not understanding, but knowing everyone was happy.

It was becoming a regular sob fest when there was a knock on the door. Master got up to answer it. There was a man standing there in some type of uniform, looking like a bell hop or something.

"Excuse me, but could you provide me with the directions to the Shasta Williams residence?"

"I could," Master replied, "but there's a Shasta Williams here if you're looking for one."

"Wonderful. That makes everything much easier. I'll be right back, sir."

He set off down the walk. I got to my feet and went to the door. "Look at the size of the limousine out there," I said, "who the hell is that?"

He opened to door and spoke to the people inside and an elegant looking man, and an impeccably dressed woman got out. The driver went into the trunk and struggled to carry a huge package back. The rich guy started to help him carry it. They got to the door and stood just outside.

"Pardon us for interrupting your holiday festivities," the gentleman said. "Can we be permitted to enter?"

"Come in," Master said, holding the door open.

They brought in the large Christmas wrapped box. "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm William Thornhill and this is my wife, Evelyn. This other fellow is Robert. He's driving us around Fresno today. I'm looking for a Master Cedric Williams, please."

Everyone here had heard of William Thornhill; his name as familiar as Bill Gates, Elon Musk or Steve Jobs. The dress his wife had on could easily have cost a couple thousand dollars, but she seemed to have a collar around her neck. It might have been a necklace, but it appeared more like a collar to me and I should know.

"I'm Cedric," Cedric said, burying himself deeper in his mother's lap, wondering why strangers were looking for him.

"Excellent! Master Cedric, a horrible mistake was made and Santa mistakenly delivered this package to my house, when it should have gone to yours. It has your name on it right here." He pointed to the tag. "Master Cedric Williams, it says right here and we've been driving all over town looking for you. Would you like to open this present?"

Cedric looked up at his mother. "Momma, may I?"

Shasta stood up. "Why are you giving presents to my son, Mr. Thornhill."

"Santa made the delivery to the wrong address. Entirely wrong state, actually. I live in New York. I'm sure he heard your son was very good this year and wished to give him the largest present he could find. I'd be grateful if you'd let him accept, Miss Williams. My own child is a girl and she wouldn't enjoy it nearly as much as Cedric will, plus she's a little young for it." He smiled at her.

God he was handsome for an older man.

Evelyn smiled as well, serene, beautiful. "It's quite all right, Miss Williams. There's no ulterior motive involved."

"Go ahead, Cedric. Open it up," Shasta said.

Cedric rushed to the package and paper went flying everywhere. Inside was a toy firetruck Cedric could ride in. Operated electronically with just about any bell or whistle you could imagine. It had to cost a couple thousand dollars. Cedric was ecstatic.

"We can't accept it, Mr. Thornhill. It's too expensive."

"Momma," Cedric protested.

"Expensive to you, Mrs. Williams. A pittance to me, like buying a box of Cracker Jacks with the toy inside. I make enough money every day to buy this house and everything in it. Money that often goes to waste on things I don't even want or need. Putting a smile on your son's face was worth every penny to me. It's only money and I have tons of it. Let him have it."

"If I let him have a gift like this, he'll expect something this special all the time. I can't afford it."

"He seems like an intelligent young man to me. I'm sure he can understand that gifts like this don't fall off trees. You've raised a very smart and polite boy. I doubt your training will fail him if he doesn't get something so marvelous every year."

"Shasta," Bernice said. "I think Mr. Thornhill is right. Cedric is a good boy, raised right. I doubt he'll become a greedy pig for this one gift."

Mr. Thornhill laughed. "You must be Bernice; Cedric's grandmother. I have something for you too." He took a small package out of his pocket and handed it to her.

"At least it's not a big firetruck," she said, shaking it.

He laughed again. "No it's not. Open it."

Bernice opened the package. It was a jewelry box. Inside was a diamond necklace. It had to be a full carat at least.

"Is this a diamond?" She asked, unable to grasp why she'd be getting a diamond necklace from a total stranger.

"Yes it is. May I put it on."

"I can't accept this, Mr. Thornhill. You should be buying jewelry like this for your wife."

"Now I see where Shasta learned her reticence in accepting expensive gifts, Mrs. Williams. It's only money and I have tons of it."

Evelyn touched the collar on her neck. "I have all the necklaces I need or require, Bernice. This one is yours."

"May I?" He said, holding out his hand. She handed him the necklace and he put it on. "Lovely, Bernice. You're a jewel yourself if I may say so." He kissed her hand.

She smiled up at him. "You're a slick talking devil, aren't you Mr. Thornhill?"

"I've been called worse, believe me."

"As to you, Miss Shasta Williams, I have something for you, too." He reached into another pocket.

"Not another diamond necklace?"

He laughed again. He was as merry as Santa Claus himself.

"No, no. You outshine all the stars in the sky, Miss Williams. A diamond would be wasted on you."

He took out what appeared to be a business card with a bow attached to it. "Please accept this instead."

Shasta looked at it. I looked over her shoulder. It was a business card, someone I'd never heard of, with a New York phone number and address.

"What is it?" Shasta asked.

"It's the card of my business manager. When you're ready to have your surgery, you give the finance people this card and tell them I will be taking care of all your medical bills, every cent. They are not to bother you for money at all."

Shasta said, "I've already received money for my surgery from all of these nice folks."

"Yes, I heard people had been generous in helping you out. What I suggest to you is that you set that money aside, for emergencies perhaps, or a trust fund for Cedric's education. Intelligent young man need as much education as they can get."

"Why, Mr. Thornhill? Why you helping me?"

"Because you deserve it, Miss Williams. I donate millions to various and sundry groups and charities. I never see where the money goes, or who the money helps out. I can see the good my dollars do with you. The very fact you don't wish to accept my help is the very reason I want to give it. Do you know how many people will take every cent I give them and then try to beg, borrow or steal some more. Not you. That's too expensive, Mr. Thornhill. I can't accept it, Mr. Thornhill. I've already had people donate for my surgery, Mr. Thornhill. You're not trying to take all you can get from me. It's very refreshing, Miss Williams, believe me."

Shasta hugged him, then his wife. "Thank you so much, sir. I can't express how grateful I am."

Bernice did the same.

"Mr. Scott Rivers, I presume," William said, addressing my Master.

"I don't need any help, Mr. Thornhill. I'm doing fine on my own."

"I know you are. I've had you checked out, the quality of the homes you build. Very fine homes, I'm told. I need a couple houses built. I want you to build them."

"Here, in Fresno?"

"One in Fresno, around 1800-2000 square feet. I'm thinking four bedrooms, three baths. The other one will be in Los Angeles, fifteen to twenty thousand square feet. Lots of extras." He handed Master another business card. "Contact my Business Manager. He can give you all the details of what I'm looking for."

"I can handle the one in Fresno. That's no problem, but I don't have a business license in Los Angeles, and the cost of hauling men to and from LA would be astronomical. Can't help you with that one."

"My business manager is already working on getting you licensed in LA. Depends on where I decide to build. I'm thinking close to Brianna Worth as I have business and personal interests with her, but that could change. I'll let you know when I find the right property. As for your workers, we'll house them down there for the duration. When I want the best, Scott, I'm willing to pay for it."

"Mr. Thornhill, I don't believe I can give you good value for your money building a home in Los Angeles with people you're putting up. It's a waste of your money."

"See that, Evelyn. Another person who's not looking to soak me for every dime. Fresno must grow them on trees."

"Yes, sir. Very refreshing, sir."

Interesting. Wearing a collar and addressing him as sir.

"Scott, I understand you may not be able to give good value in your estimation, but when I see someone I want to do business with, I'm willing to pay more for the quality I expect. Think it over. If you're sure you can't do it, I understand, but I really hope you take the job."

"Julia, Lisa and Rhonda," Mr. Thornhill said, "you're next."

"Yes, Master," I responded. "How can we help you." Evelyn smiled. She knew. William laughed.

"I was very impressed with how you wanted to help your employee. It shows a generosity of spirit and kindness not often found in this cold cruel world. And I heard the apple didn't fall far from the tree. I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for helping this young woman."

"Thank you, Master," I responded.

"I hear you build bed frames."

"Yes, sir. We do."

"I'd like to order two, Alaskan King. Like the extra space and my bedroom's big enough."

"Two, Master?" Lisa asked.

"One for my New York home; one for the new home I'm having built in Los Angeles. We have some time on the second. There will be a bonus for getting the one for New York quickly. I understand there's about a five week waiting list now?"

"Yes, sir," I replied.

"A thousand dollars for each week you can get it done under five."

"That would be unfair to our other customers, Master."

William laughed again. "Someone else who doesn't want my money, Evelyn. Maybe we should move to Fresno instead?"

"Perhaps so, sir."

"Here's the deal, then. You don't work on my bed during normal working hours. Let your other customers get those beds. Only work on mine after normal closing time and on weekends A fifty percent surcharge for working the overtime. Same bonus for getting it done early."

"Might I ask, Master, why you need the bed so quickly? You must have a bed now," I asked.

"My wife, Evelyn, was a really bad girl once upon a time. To remind her of her past sins, I like to jog her memory every morning, so she doesn't forget and resort to her past bad habits. I understand your bed frame is perfect for the task. Isn't that right, Evelyn?"

"Yes, sir. I'm quite grateful for your correction, sir."

"Since I recognize your need, Master, I would be ashamed to take more money for what is so clearly a priority. For what you've done for Shasta and her family today, I will happily provide a bed frame as quickly as we're able at no extra charge."

"She's right, Mr. Thornhill. I gladly work every day for free to make your bed for you," Shasta said.

"Evelyn, we have been blessed to meet these folks here today. I'm so happy we've made their acquaintance, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir. Very much so," Evelyn replied.

"Have you actually seen one of our bed frames in person, Master Thornhill?"

"No, I haven't," he replied, "though I've heard it described by Miss Worth."

"I understand from one her staff, she might not be aware of all of the bed's features. May I show you and Evelyn ours so you can witness them for yourself, sir."

"Do you mind, Scott," Mr. Thornhill asked.

"Not at all, William. Julia is very aware of all of the beds many features."

"My husband designed the bed, Master Thornhill."

I led them both to the bedroom and closed the door.

"The features are best modeled by a naked slave, Master."

William snapped his fingers and Evelyn's clothes were off in a heartbeat. As expected, there wasn't anything beneath the dress. I proceeded to show him everything to bed could do. By the time we were finished Evelyn's pussy was glistening, she was so excited. Mr. Thornhill appeared to have a sizable bulge in his trousers as well.

"It appears we'll have to close the privacy window in the limo, won't we, Evelyn?"

"As you wish, sir. Will I be allowed to cum, sir."

"Perhaps," he said, "we'll see."

"Yes, sir."

"Who am I fooling. I won't be able to stop you from cumming, will I, Evelyn."

"No sir. You very seldom do."

"Put your clothes on so we don't shock these nice people."

"I think only Bernice and Cedric would be shocked. Perhaps your driver, too," I said

"He's shocked by very little anymore, is he, Evelyn?"

"Very little, sir."

"I very much wish to give you a hug, sir, for your kindness, but I'll wait until we're with the others so Master is assured I've behaved properly."

William laughed again. "Quite right. Thanks for the demo. I look forward to receiving mine. By the way, the Fresno house is for Miss Williams and her family. I didn't want to throw it all at her at once. Might have spurred a heart attack."

"Perhaps I can convince my Master to allow me to give you a blow job, sir. That's very generous."

"Is that likely?"

"No, sir."

"Then don't ask him. That's not the reason I helped out anyway."

"He's far more likely to allow me to lick your wife, which I'd happily do."

"Not necessary. She's about to get a proper fucking anyway. I'm bursting at the seams."

"Thank you, sir," Evelyn said.

Since Evelyn was dressed, I opened the door and we rejoined the others.

"Thank you, Master Thornhill," I said. "We've enjoyed your visit and I can't thank you enough for what you've done for Shasta and her family." I gave him a big hug, then one for Evelyn. I whispered to her, "You've got a lovely cunt, slave."

Lisa, Rhonda, Cindy, Shasta and Bernice all hugged him too. Everyone else shook his hand.

"Merry Christmas, everyone," William Thornhill said, "a genuine pleasure to meet all of you."

They left.

"How the hell do you know William Thornhill?" Dan asked.

"We don't. Never met him before in our lives," Master replied. "We're pretty sure he heard about us from Brianna Worth. She's our friend in Los Angeles."

"He's a very nice man," Shasta said. "A real gentleman. Never heard before rich folks was so nice."

"You were in the bedroom quite a long time," Cindy said. "What happened?"

"Are you jealous?" I teased.

"Maybe a little," she replied.

"He made Evelyn strip naked and I demonstrated every single function of the bed to him. By the time we were done, she was ready to get fucked."

"In our bedroom?" Master asked.

"No, but I think his limo will see a lot of action," I laughed.

Rhonda said, "I'd fuck his wife."

"So would I and she is a slave."

Rhonda laughed and went upstairs to sleep more before she had to get ready for work.

By this time, everyone was starting to get hungry again, so we put out meat and rolls and more plates for pies and snack mix. We all ate, laughed and talked. I have never seen Shasta so happy in my life.

Everyone went home around eight. The four of us were naked as soon as we locked the doors behind them, going to the bedroom. The last suspension point I'd demonstrated was still out.

Cindy said, "You need to demonstrate this for me before I go."

"On you," I asked, "or on someone else?"

"Let me think about it."

"Be careful, Cindy," Lisa said. "If you don't watch out, Julia might turn you into a slave."

We got into bed.

"Master, before we engage in general tom foolery and fuckery again, I need to tell you I offered to suck William Thornhill's cock."

Master didn't appear to be overly shocked or outraged by my admission.

"Why did you offer?"

"The house you're building in Fresno is for Shasta and her family. It seemed appropriate after I learned of it. He didn't want to announce it on top of his offer of surgery as felt it might be too much for her to accept at once. I'm sure his business manager will have details."

"Shit!" Cindy said. "I'd have offered to suck his cock too. What a sweetheart."

Master laughed. "Did he accept your offer?"

1...345678