All Comments on 'A Taste of Slavery Ch. 58'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I think your characters need to actually decide if slavery relationships are actually supposed to be about love and caring for each other or not. They won’t let Wendy go be abused at a BDSM club, but Sean is not allowed to have any emotions, he’s just a toy. I can understand your idea that he shouldn’t be restrictive, but if Shasta wanted a toy, she could buy a dildo. It’s disappointing.

Thors_FistThors_Fistabout 4 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous

Sean can have emotions. He can't use his emotions as an excuse to restrict Shasta. Remember why she even wanted Sean in the first place. She doesn't want any person having control over her and her life, let alone a male. He can love her all he wants, but not expect to be the sole person in her life, deciding who she can have sex with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Response to response

I get that.

It just seems like no one cares for him, or how he’s doing, other than letting him stay for a couple days.

If Shasta doesn’t want a relationship, she should’ve ended their “relationship” at the first sign of him wanting more, not drag him along and allow him to be emotionally abused, whether that’s her intention or not. None of your other dominants would neglect the emotions of their slaves. If Julia had a problem with Scott sleeping with other women, he wouldn’t do it.

Also, in your writing, everyone is much harsher to him than any other character.

I’m a huge fan of your work overall though, so please don’t take offense. You’re probably my favorite author on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Same poiint

Firstly,,I’m loving this story But do agree with the other post. Seems all the slaves get a degree of Thought and consideration given to their feelings and it’s even put across that taking care of your submissive sis crucial but Sean generally is not shown the same care. Seems like his Dominant borders on the more abusive side with no care shown.

There’s not a friendly face for him amongst the whole group, even Scott who admits he behaved in the same way to his slaves as Sean’s doing.

All the other characters regardless of slave/owner seem cared for and cared about while he’s more an annoying pet/walking toy..Seems a males slaves life is a pretty poor deal in comparison

Steve150177Steve150177almost 4 years ago
Some people see Sean being abused.

I sort of predicted it a few chapters ago when Shasta getting a male slave 1st was floated.

Some people see Sean being abused. But, I think it is a natural result of the way BDSM culture treats male slaves compared to female slaves. Slave girls are funked silly, to exaggerate and be blunt, while male slaves are denied orgasms.

. . Why is this done? I think it is because slaves are forced to do the opposite of what Western society has defined as that sexes natural role. In Western society girls are chaste and wives are not that interested in sex. Women who are not like this are sluts. [I will not use the word whore, because it insults my idea that technical/legal definitions should say the same.] So, slave girls in BDSM stories are forced to behave as a slut would.

. . OTOH, Western society is still in the grip of the double standard. Boys who get laid a lot are successful. There is a little frowning on it, but not much. It is not an insult to call a boy a ______. In fact there really isn't even a word for a boy who gets laid a lot. Maybe an “alpha male”? But, like I said it isn't an insult. The insult is to call a boy an “incel”. So, slave men are not forced to be male/sluts, they are forced to be incels instead, or at least sort of incels.

. . So, how is it that the complainers want Sean to be treated?

Basically, I think the Masters and slaves are right, Sean is out of line and he needs to get his head on straight. He is not being treated as an incel, so he has it much better than many sub men who pay prof. dommes to humiliate and deny them. Our author is exploring male jealousy. It seems

like a good think to explore.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time thru. . . .DEAR AUTHOR, think NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLER LIST. Meaning write a hot, erotic how to have sex book. That is what you are doing here in these chapters ! Because of SHASTA'S past, SEAN is in a tough situation. I have hope ! 5 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous