A Taste of Spice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wetting her lips and the inside of her mouth and throat, Nara just had enough time to steel herself when he reached for her arm and pulled her out of the bed. It was like he was holding her up on her feet as she looked up at him anxiously. She was looking for the tender warmth and comforting calm voice of the man who had been making love to her just before.

Looking into his hard stare, all she saw was fire.

With a swift tug he pulled her up close and held her tight as he pressed his long lips hard onto hers. The kiss was voracious and forceful as he claimed her mouth with lustful stabs of his nimble tongue. His fingers clutched at and dug into her ripe, round bottom. Both of their brows were angled sharply downward as they struggled to seize the illicit moment for all it was worth. Nara gasped, trying to keep up but he was all over her, taking everything fast and furiously. His iron-hard cock rubbed eagerly against her belly announcing its presence and intent.

Revish reached down and pulled up one of the woman's slender legs, cradling her knee over the bend in his arm, lifting her to the tiptoes on her other leg. With an impossibly smooth adjustment and thrust of his hips upward, his cock plunged quickly into her. Again she threw her head back and gasped. His strong arms holding her close, he rolled and grinded his hips, firm and solid strokes rapidly sinking in and out of her. Nara held on tight, leaning her head against his shoulder, gasping at each of his precise, stiff thrusts, calling out his name whenever he touched a particularly sweet spot.

Faster and faster he worked his hips against her. More and more he wanted from her. He stooped down and slipped his other arm under the bend of the knee of her leg still touching the floor. Standing upright, he was now completely carrying the woman, cradling her as he worked every muscle to push his cock in and out of her.

"Oh god! Rev!" Nara cried out.

"Uhn!" the man grunted back, "Yeah. Come on. Uhn!"

Both of them were slick with perspiration. Both felt the music pulse around them, within them. Still, his body rolled and moved to its own tune and tempo with a beat more feverish and driven than any coming from the club. This woman was taking everything he had and was wanting even more.

He stepped towards the bed and dropped her onto the sheets, always staying joined with her. He knelt on the bed, holding her feet together against his chest and poured more stiff strokes into her. He looked at her body as it lay down before him her nude figure looking all the more enticing with the glittering gold necklace shaking over her chest. It did indeed look perfect over her bare milky-honey skin.

Nara knew all patience was gone now as she took his furious thrusts. He was still undeniably in control of his actions though. Each hard thrust felt deliberate. Inches moved rapidly in and out of her drawing every ounce of pleasure he could from her.

Revish's head listed back as he sucked in a lung-full of hot air. There was the briefest appearance of a smile on his lips just before he redoubled his heated efforts. He straightened out her legs, resting her ankles on his shoulders before leaning forward, folding her flexible body.

"Ahn! Ahn!" Nara pushed out loud cries through her raw throat. She felt his balls slapping against her as he slammed his cock into her.

The man leaned hard onto her, bucking hard into her. They clutched one another's hands together in tight grips. Drops of his salty sweat fell on her face and chest. Minutes ticked by, both of them giving to and taking the best from the other.

From position to position he led her. She took his sleek thrusts from behind on her hands and knees as she clutched at the bed frame. He took a firm hold of her lithe waist and yanked her back and forth, his crotch smacking hard against her butt marking the soft rounds of flesh with a bright crimson glow. The necklace dangled and shook around her neck. He pulled her back grasping at her breasts from behind, his undulating hips continuously pumping his cock into her.

Nara rode him as he lay back down onto the bed. Her mouth was agape and she didn't know where she was finding the strength at this point but Revish's grunts and groans spurred on her slender body to roll and buck seductively over the prone man.

Finally he pushed her back down onto the bed and held her close. Their bodies wrapped and entwined in a desperate embrace, a sweaty mingling of two over-heated people. Nara managed to wrap her legs around his back and lock her ankles together. She wasn't going to let him go anymore. Both were breathing and gasping hard, the aches of ecstasy in their well-worked bodies shown clearly on their strained expressions. His butt and hips rolled like the clouds in a thunderstorm, smooth yet so imposing. His cock was painfully swollen now as his body tensed. Still he drove on, pumping his cock as much as he could into the young woman, groaning aloud

"Ah! Ah! Ah god! Rev!" Nara's mouth was stretched wide. Her screams actually overwhelmed the pounding music bouncing around the room. She could barely steal a breath now as she dug her fingernails into his shoulder blades and jammed her ankles against the small of his back. She couldn't see his mesmerizing eyes anymore; they were squeezed tight as he struggled to hold on.

"Huhn! Nara!" he gasped. He slammed his cock hard into her once more and held it there. He exploded. A guttural, ferocious grunt escaped from his mouth as he raised his head and gritted his teeth. His cock pumped forth a painful stream of thick jism, filling the condom.

Revish's back rose and arched as he tried to refill his longs with quick, raspy breaths. He pulled back a little before bucking into her again, spurting more cum.

"Uhhn!" Nara sighed. Her stomach tightened and she came once more in a deliciously wet rush. She blinked and shuddered, her very core quaking. She felt her cum drip down over her.

Even as the tension in the rest of his body eased, his cock continued to twitch and throb within her. He kissed and licked her shoulder, shifting over her, feeling her breasts pillow his hard chest.

They didn't know how long they stayed that way. Her legs stayed locked around him. She felt his breathing against her skin, felt his heart rate slowly recover along with her own, shared her body heat with him. They said nothing and didn't care that the amped up volume of the club's music was enough to scramble their ear drums.

Finally Revish raised his head back and looked at her, at the ornate chain around her neck and then at her beautiful face. The woman was glowing, her dark eyes dreamy and her tulip-petal lips blowing out long, satisfying sighs of air. She looked up and saw a handsome, confident man with an expression of appreciation on his sharp, creamy brown features and in his shiny emerald eyes. Their bodies still pressed up and entangled around each other, they brought their mouths together in a long, tender kiss.

***********

The television glowed brightly in the darkened bedroom. The flickering light cast its eerie glow on the young woman sitting at the back of her bed, her legs curled up close to her chest. She should have felt comfortable being back in her own home, sitting on her own bed. Instead she felt a swelling unease. Her slender, dark East Asian eyes were fixed on the screen. For two hours she watched the burned DVD that had been sent to her in a small, non-descript package. The video images were dark, shaky and often out of focus, yet the pictures she saw in her head was as stark and clear as the sun. Often there were only parts of bodies on the screen, sometimes none just the sound of heavy dance music and lustful groans and gasps baring witness to what went on in that private room in Kolkata over a month ago.

Nara remembered everything, the sights, the sounds, the sensations on and within her body. Yet watching it on the television...the woman she saw was a stranger. Then his face appeared and her gut tightened.

"Ahh! Oh my god!" a strained voice came from the tv sending a shudder through her, "Ah! Rev!"

Rekha knew nothing. Nobody said anything or gave a hint of what had happened. Her dear friend was just as happy and peppy on the plane ride home as she had ever been. She had even made her new "boyfriend" promise to keep in touch.

The DVD ended. Nara raised the remote and pressed "play" again. She breathed deeply yet she still felt uneasy. Barely hanging from the tips of her fingers was the short letter that had accompanied the DVD:

Nara, I hope you had a lovely time in my country. It was my pleasure to be your guide. I look forward to allowing you to be just as accommodating when I visit. I should be there a couple of weeks after this arrives.

~Rev~

P.S. I will be bringing the straps.

A heavy gold necklace resting on her dresser sparkled in the dark the light from the tv caught it. Nara watched the DVD in its entirety over and over all night long.

**********

Author's note: Okay, so you made it this far...lol. I admit I may have overindulged a bit when I wrote "the scene". What to say? I was having fun writing after I decided to myself just to cut loose and go with it. Consider it my swan song for this sort of writing as I think I have other types of stories I'd like to experiment with. So as I was saying, if you made it all the way through, thank you so much for reading and I hope that means you enjoyed it. If you couldn't get through it all...I don't blame you. lol