A Taste of the Unknown

Story Info
College girl sells blindfolded blowjobs, has no idea to who.
2.5k words
4.58
7.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1:

My phone vibrated against the wood of my desk and five minutes later I was stuffing textbooks into my bag and striding out of the library.

"Oh, calling it early tonight Vivian?" a prim, dark haired woman asked from behind the library's front desk.

"Yeah...I wasn't really getting much done today. I think I'm just due for a break you know? And, c'mon I keep telling you to just call me Viv...Vivian makes me sound old." I reply, hoping that my excited breathing just comes across as taking the stairs up two-at-a-time finally catching up to me.

"Ah, and being an old woman would be oh so terrible," she replies dryly, her hand resting on her hip.

"O-oh, I didn't mean...well first of all you're not-" I start to stammer in response before she breaks into a smile, shaking with subdued laughter behind her hand.

"It's alright, Viv, I'm just teasing you. Oh but, I don't mean to keep you! If my cute little book rat's finally decided to treat herself I don't want to get in the way. Savor your youth and cut loose as the saying goes~" she says as she shoos me away from her desk with a wide grin on her face.

With a smile of my own I waved goodbye and glanced back down at the message on my phone, from a saved contact just named 'DreamDate'

[One hour. Get ready for me.]

I bit my lip and broke into a half jog across campus. I don't know if this is what Ms. Lark had in mind but I was definitely planning to cut loose tonight. It had been a month since his last message...

Maybe that means he's been buried in work too lately. So maybe I can cross out the Engineering students. They had their deadlines two weeks ago...oh but if he's one of their professors this lines up to when grades get back. Maybe he just finished and wanted some stress relief...

As I kept up my guessing game about who exactly my mysterious date was I slowed down to type out a reply.

[I'll be ready and waiting sir.]

Quickly my phone buzzed in reply.

[Good to see you can be respectful. When you want to be.]

And then a familiar message popped up, letting me know that he blocked my number again. If it hadn't been for that I likely would've tried texting him myself after a few particularly long nights this last month.

'When I want to be'? Wait. Does that mean he's someone I talked to this month?

Ever since Hana set this up I've always been 'good' to him whenever he came to be serviced. His last message when he walked out last month was even pretty happy. Does that mean I talked to him sometime this past month? And I wasn't...respectful?

My mind wandered to the fratboy I flipped off on my morning jog last week...

The professor I nearly got in a shouting match with over MLA formatting...

My smarmy partner who kept grumbling when I dragged him back to work...

As far as I knew, any of them could be 'DreamDate'. For all my guesswork I only really knew a few things about him. That he was on campus. That he was at least my year since my roommate vouched for him before she decided to study abroad. And...

...that he was going to be fucking my face in a little under an hour.

Chapter 2:

Wrapped up in my fluffy shower robe I walked down the hall and slipped back into my room just by the stairs. I glanced at my phone again and winced. Barely ten minutes left. He always seemed to know just how much time I needed, and always left me feeling just a minute too rushed.

Did he know I was at the library? My mind wandered to the kind staffers who'd chat with me while they re-stocked my favorite vending machine or fixed the AC in my study room. Their eyes wandered from time to time but they were never out of line. But...

The image of Mr. Dorian grabbing me by the back of my head with that same dopey smile on his face crossed my mind. Seven minutes left.

I shook off the thought and focused on getting ready. I bent down to pull a box from underneath my bed, hidden behind spare cases of coke and energy drinks. It was a sleek white affair with the words 'Marie's Confession' embossed on it in flowery writing.

I opened it up and pulled out a scandalous 'outfit' of black fuzz and lace. A gif, and a bit of a joke at my expense from my friends back home. If only they could see me now.

I set aside my robe and slipped on the panties first. As expensive as they probably were they still weren't as comfortable as something simple and cotton. But I guess comfort isn't the point, I thought as I glanced at my reflection. I couldn't deny that the way they hugged my ass was flattering.

The bra came next, pushing up my cleavage while being just thin enough to hint at the skin beneath. I actually found myself fidgeting with the clasp. What did I have to feel nervous about? After what we've done, dressing up for it shouldn't feel so intimate. But still. It did. Maybe I should just- 5 minutes left.

Biting my lip I steeled myself and threw on the last piece, a thin babydoll like robe that ended in a poof of black fluff. It was strange putting on a piece of clothing just to feel more naked. As I kicked the box under the bed and knelt down by the bed-post facing the door I realized why it felt like I was crossing a line.

I didn't have to dress up for him. I chose to. Because I might as well get some use out of it. Because part of me hoped he'd like it. Because I needed him to keep paying. Because part of me felt bitter and discarded when he went so long without a single message. Two minutes left.

Whatever the reason, I took one last look at my unlocked door and pulled two things out from under my mattress. Another set of gifts. This time from Hana, right before going traipsing around the world to spread her bubbly optimism.

First a set of trick handcuffs that I snapped around one of my wrists. Second, a long strand of black silk that I wrapped tightly around my eyes and plunged everything into darkness. One minute left.

I slipped my hands down behind my back next, so the chain of the handcuffs dangled behind the bedpost. I tested the emergency latch one more time before snapping the cuff around my other wrist. Though I knew I could get out, the feeling of vulnerability made something burn in the pit of my stomach.

For a while longer I was alone in the void, with nothing but my own heavy breaths and the clink of my handcuffs scraping against my bedpost whenever I shuffled in place. And then, the knob of my door turned. Slowly, someone pushed it open before letting it slam behind them.

"Good afternoon sir. Please let me make your dreams come true," I said in the cheerful, servile tone Hana taught me. She was right. It does get easier to say.

Heavy footsteps came towards me in the dark and I blindly looked up towards the sound, all while opening my mouth and letting my tongue droop out like a begging pup.

Chapter 3:

The only warning I'd gotten to take as deep a breath as I could was when he bounced the tip of his cock on my waiting mouth. A moment later he was pulling my head into position and taking what he wanted from me.

I gagged on his cock, trying to hold back the sound of my whimpers and spluttering attempts to get my gag-reflex back under control as he held my head between his strong hands and fucked my face. My hands thrashed behind me out of pure instinct, the cuffs grating against my bedpost.

Fuck...he feels so strong...my mind wandered to the guys at the gym. I stopped going after one of them pulled my earbuds out just to try out his crass pick-up lines. He had big, strong arms. I wondered....imagined...he was the one grabbing onto my head and pumping his cock into my mouth.

I let out a precious bit of air as a mewling moan squeezed past my lips and I started to go limp. I stretched my jaw open until it was at the point of seizing up and did my best to fight against my instincts and let my body relax.

Soon I heard a grunt of pleasure from up above as he worked into a smooth rhythm now that I'd stopped struggling. And more importantly I was able to snatch a few important breaths through my nose while he used me.

I nearly fell into a sort of trance when he started to slow down, panting as he let go of my head. He stepped back and his cock had nearly fallen out of my mouth before I summoned the presence of mind to lean forward and start sucking off his throbbing cock myself.

"Ff--mmm...." he nearly exclaimed before he caught himself and kept his voice to just a deep, hard to place groan. I heard the sound of rustling cloth and then something heavy fall to the floor.

A coat? Hoodie maybe? But in this weather....he's careful to come when no one's around but is he worried he'd be recognized? Maybe he's someone important...

I bobbed my head up and down his cock, my tongue dancing around his cock. He's definitely the same guy. I don't know his face. Or even his voice. But even after a month his cock still felt familiar in my mouth.

I felt my cheeks burn at that realization and I focused on my latest 'clue' instead. Someone well known...maybe one of the professors...

My mind wandered to that professor. Brilliant...charming...always ready to regale the class with a story or roll his sleeves up his perfectly tanned arms and do some field work. Professor Reyes was old enough to be my father but he was...perfect. And married.

I felt my arousal building up and my hands started to reflexively twist in the handcuffs again. This time eager to bury themselves in the growing wetness between my thighs.

As I alternated between kissing the tip of his cock and taking him down to the base I wondered if it was Reyes looking down at me, his face split into a wide charming smile. When he put a hand on my cheek and pushed me back I nearly swore I felt a band of metal around his ring finger.

I could hear him breathing heavier now as the sound of his hand jerking on his spit-slicked cock echoed in my room. I knew what he wanted and angled my face towards the sound, letting my tongue hang out again.

He took his hand off me and I heard it clamp down on the top of my bedpost as he towered over me, speeding up his work until....

He exploded across my face in fitful bursts. I flinched at first but stayed in place as his hot cum dripped down my face. He rested the tip on my tongue, shooting his last fitful spurts straight into my mouth.

When the twitching finally stopped he gently thrust his hips forward and I dutifully licked and kissed his softening cock clean until he stepped back and I heard the rustle of cloth again.

"Thank you for using me today sir. I hope I was everything you dreamed of~" I said after swallowing the last of him, keeping my face towards the sound.

In response I heard something small 'plop' onto my bed followed by my door slamming shut. I counted the seconds in my head as I caught my breath and, once I was certain I was safe, I flicked the hidden latch on handcuffs and freed myself.

I stood up, wincing at the ache in my legs, nearly as bad as my stiff jaw. Worse, I decided after I realized my left foot had fallen asleep after it came back awake in a wave of prickling static. After a moment of rubbing my wrist I removed my stained blindfold and stepped over to the sink to wash my face clean of cum. I'd heard once that it was bad for the plumbing but I couldn't bring myself to give a damn at the moment as my body cried out in a mixture of aches, pains and frustrations.

A buzzing sound brought my attention back to my bed where my phone was coming alive...right next to an eye-widening wad of cash.

Wow..that's...more than before...

I picked up my phone, slightly fearful that it was him awkwardly telling me he'd accidentally left too much. Instead he just said.

[You're finally dressing the part. I like it when you girls try to please me.]

I eyed the money and texted back,

[I'm happy you liked it sir. Is that why you were so generous today?]

I climbed up into bed, undoing the rubber band on the wad of cash and spreading it out in front of me. A weight lifting from my shoulders, I found my recently freed hand slipping into my panties to deal with my other frustrations. I'd just gotten into a rhythm when my phone buzzed again.

[Well, if you're going to spend money to look like a hot piece of ass for me, I'm happy to provide.]

[ But no. The extra money was for this little souvenir I took.]

An image followed that last message, showing my blushing face as I knelt in front of the camera with cum dripping down my face.

I felt a jolt of panic crawl up my spine but before I could respond he messaged me again.

[I know. It's against our arrangement, but I didn't expect you to dress up like such a slut. I'll delete it if you ask me to. No consequences.]

[ But say that I can keep it and I'll give you the same bonus again next time. And no more pictures unless you agree again first. Deal?]

I hesitated...more than anything the thought that he'd push and break the rules made me squirm. But he was asking permission after the fact at least...and I had thrown him something unexpected by dressing up for him....

[Please don't break the rules anymore sir. But...you can keep the picture. Please enjoy it.]

[I will.]

He replied and once again I found myself blocked. I tossed down my phone but my eyes caught the corner of my picture in the chatlog. Feeling the heat rise up in me again, I scrolled back up.

So...this is what I looked like...

I stared at the picture...remembering what happened...picturing what I'd done...imagining just who I've been doing it for....

My hand disappeared into my panties again as I pleasured myself to my own image...