All Comments on 'A Tease For The Landlord Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
should have quit when you were ahead

Your first story was cute but you took a good idea to the point of stupidity.

Pretty lame unrealistic portrayal.

magmamanmagmamanover 18 years agoAuthor
Interesting reactions

I see few public comments, but I got a dozen email comments. Half liked and half didn't, the half who didn't found what is simply a near to true story unbelievable, even "ridiculous".

But I am Dana now, I find the idea of getting benefit from such a small thing not harmful. Perhaps I may think differently tomorrow.

Comments were appreciated, though. Connie is here and wants to tell a story, I can't stop her for long. Those of you on the bulletin board, relax. Dan is still pouting.

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More quality

Great writing once again. The plot not quite as original as some of your other stuff but a joy to read nonetheless.

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 16 years ago
2nd time reading this......

i don't recall the message from the author being there after my first reading. in his message he comments the story is 'near to true story'.that being so i wonder why husband takes out his anger on Harold and David but nothing is mentioned about Sharon.Sharon is clearly as guilty as the men as to what has happened.it was only when they went beyond her comfort zone did she complain to husband. until then she disregarded her husbands concerns about what she was doing. don

magmamanmagmamanover 16 years agoAuthor
to 2nd time..

A common and typical human reaction after a situation like this develops is regret and anger.

Logic says there would not be but people don't work logically. Thus something done in the heat of the moment can bring regret, pain, anger. Something to think about before taking a step down a path there is no way back from.

Yes, this story is partly true, but only partly. MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

loved it...

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
Until the ending, this was a stimulating story

Those of us who enjoy exhibitionism and voyeurism see no harm in these sensuous pleasures. My female friends and I have never had any problems when "accidentally" exposing ourselves or one another to our neighbors or strangers. The exhibitionism in this story was as arousing to me as it was to the two voyeurs--until they went too far. Their aggressive actions ended the pleasure they were generously being offered, and the readers' pleasure as well. Perhaps the author introduced their actions to justify the husband's irrational jealousy. Despite the last reel, the story was certainly arousing. That should be no surprise to the fans of this author, because Magmaman is one of the most creative writers on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I agree

Sometimes a good idea turns out bad, Herald was doing what he thought was offered, David the same. Once it goes too far there is no going back, just the aftermath. Hopefully Sharon learned her lession, husband did. Thanks.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Like I said

I liked the first part. Exhibitionism does not usually lead to this extreme. But like you said, the story was only partly true.

kingleonidasskingleonidassalmost 13 years ago
Liked the first part better

Its a great story. I didn t like how it got out of control but hey its a story.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
The problem with pushing limits -

Is knowing when to stop pushing - since it is the reaction you are looking for and you think you are in charge.

In these situations you never are and neither was she - people ARE greedy they are never satisfied with what they have no one in this story was and so it goes bad -

Well thought out and written - thanks

zl00pedragl0verzl00pedragl0verabout 11 years ago
What a story !!

Wow memorable !!

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
Well damn it! Poverty Sucks!

If you are one of the underclass and you are not willing to take your lumps.

You fucking well better be willing to dish them out!

LiteraryLustLiteraryLustalmost 4 years ago
Hot story I enjoyed

This story would have been far more hotter from the wife’s POV. You could describe how she’s getting off on it and what happened. Frankly I would have preferred a fictional version where she enjoyed being taken in a semi non consent way by Harold. Then lying to her husband about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great erotic story. Nice development though went a little too fast

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES