All Comments on 'A Tempting Vacation Ch. 14'

by JackKing

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

brilliant - been looking on literotica daily waiting for this :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Birthday gift......

I check every day for updates to this story. How fitting it gets posted on my birthday! Happy Birthday to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great!

this story is the best...don't keep us waiting for the next installment! thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
kudos on your courage entering the LW category

That being said, the usually high scores for this series will likely take a hit: despite the good writing, the cuckold hubby is threatening enough to many male readers as to cause a low vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So good!

Delighted to see a new chapter. Really enjoyed where the story went. I was breathless by the end!!

Thumper17Thumper17over 12 years ago
Great Part!

I've also been eagerly awaiting for the next part to this. Please dont make us wait longer for the next part, this is the best story on the site.

Dont forget to bring Amy back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More soon please

I also check everyday to see if there's a new episode of this fantastically written story - please dont make us wait so long for the next installment

hxmxkxhxmxkxover 12 years ago
XXX

this series reminds me of the harry potter series in the sense that am going to be disappointed when in ends - plez dont keep us waiting too long - n if u finish this series pleaz start another - i luv ur style o writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this series

I also check every day and was so excited to see a new chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!

Hands down the best erotic story i am reading. You are a god! Cant wait for the next one. Bring in a new character :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

So excited to see another chapter posted! This is by far my favourite series!

I love how the type of chapter varies...it's never boring. Can't wait to see what happens between Pam and Ron...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are the Best

YOUR THE BEST , Don't stop.i was checking for the new parts for years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good

It was another splendid chapter but something was missing; probably because the main characters werent in it. Anyways, keep writing and do bring back Pam for the next chapter. Keep up the teasings, manipulations and sexual frustration between Ron and Pam (with the help of Beth). Post the next chapter quickly, please!

jediryanjediryanover 12 years ago
You're the best!!!!

Great story, excellent teasing!!! Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful!!!

Best series I've ever read!! I love the teasing, denial, and "innocent" exhibitionism! Cannot wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sexy as...

Best series i've read! More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Really is the best erotic story series I've ever read. I'm getting more and more impatient for your updates. Not that you take too long; you've just made me insatiable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Incredible story!

Oh please, pretty please, let us have the next chapter very soon. This story so far rates right at the top of all that I have read in literotica in my book.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
By far the best series on the whole site

I check every week to see if Jack King has done CH. 15 and cannot wait for the consummation of Ron and Pam....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
.....

Sooooo sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I have no idea how many times I came reading this series.. And I'm a girl o.o

Fantastically written and brilliant plot, can't wait to read the rest! :D thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Christmas Present

Jack, It would be so nice to give us Ch. 15 as a Christmas Present to end out the year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Oh yes please Jack, I could not agree more. At least one more for Xmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ch 15

Great job so far although I think there are too many characters creeping in now. Can't wait to get Pam back and more adventures with her and Beth.

Hottest chapter by far in my opinion has been the shower scene between Sue and Ron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awedomeness

Killer story. Keep going back to reread other chapters and always looking for Ch. 15!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Chapter 15!

I think the best Xmas present would be chapter 15!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

every day i'm looking for this page.. please chapter 15, faster..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Cannot wait for Chapter 15, simply the best erotic story on the internet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

waiting for next chapter is some kind of torture, please let us free.. you have no choice but to write it faster...

lokeylokeyover 12 years ago
keep up the good work!

this story arc is awesome. I keep coming back and rereading it, and of course checking for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

BY far the best stories on here. I jerked off to this I don't know how many times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great...

great story so far... what about a foam party part? :p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Please post the new one soon, this is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

CH 15 please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please keep going!

I hate unfinished stories when they are this good. Moar please!

JackKingJackKingabout 12 years agoAuthor
AAUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

Since no one in my "real life" knows about "Jack King", this comment will be my venue for venting.

I had about 12 pages finished on Ch. 15, and I went to open the Work Document, and it was empty........just a blank page. Not sure what went wrong, but damn frustrating.

Back to the keyboard I guess.....it will be awhile before the next chapter is posted.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
deleted content

if you have word it usually autosaves so you just gotta figure out where to look for autosaved content in one of the tabs or something

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
That's so unfortunate

Sorry to hear about the problems Jackking. It's like hearing the Mona Lisa was accidentally destroyed.

Hopefully you are still inspired to continue and we all eagerly await Ch. 15.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Say it ain't so.......

I check back on almost a weekly basis for Chapter 15. This is truly one of the best erotic stories ever. Really really epic stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh no!

That's awful jack. I hope you can still find motivation to keep writing. One question- do you think you can keep us more updated on the progress? I know there are a lot of us who check this every few days, so it would be nice to have some updates so we know approximately how long it will take. I realize that you have no obligation to write for us, but your stories are awesome. Keep it up and good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic, keep it coming

Sorry to hear about the problems, but you know we're all rooting for you. You've got to keep going until eventually he really gets a chance to fuck Amy and Pam...but I'm willing to wait another 10 chapters until you get to that point! The previous chapter with Sue was AMAZING, and I'd love to see more with her. Lil was really good too. So many fantastic characters, and looking forward to seeing Ron have more experiences with every one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Such a shame in more than one way

I also am saddened by your post Jack.

Just like your other readers I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter. Hope you dont run in more technical problems.

Such a shame you apparently cant share your happiness, frustration or other emotions with regards to your JackKing alter ego in your personal life.

Anyway, I d like to say thanx for the wonderfully well written and exiting chapters you have posted so far.

Kind regards from the Netherlands.

A fan amongst many.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
:(

still waiting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Can't wait for chapter 15!

This series is so good! Have read through the whole series several times and can't wait for next one!

Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please

this is the best story i ve ever read.. please tell us something when will the next chapter be sent..

Thank you sir..

One of your best fan..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love this

I love this series can't wait for the next instalment, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nothing much to say but

"tempting vacation site:literotica.com"

has been in my top visited pages for more than a year already....

Your stories are like rare delicious candies that tend to be swallowed way tooo quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Faster to find, when looking for updates

Google: jackking literotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best story yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it!!

Please write more!!

I love Lil being on the edge of an orgasm the whole story. The only thing better would be to give her a surprise orgasm in public that she has to downplay!!!

flowernibblerflowernibblerover 11 years ago
Fabulous

What a fabulous, erotic story. Loved it. I must admit I thought the interval leading up to Lil's sucking off Ron, was a little long at times, but still a very sexy scenario. I hope she gets to face the boys in the bar again somewhere along the line. That should be really hot, just as the bar scene was.

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 10 years ago
great story

loved the teasing and flirting - sucking off ron is one of my fav stories ever!

Advice_GirlAdvice_Girlover 10 years ago
Now I wanted to be Lil

Last chapter I was Sue... Now I am Lil.

Great tale

AG

cuddles1266cuddles1266almost 8 years ago
The best Tease Ever!

I thank you for this wonderful series of stories!

These have been such a pleasure and you have done a wonderful job of creating the characters in the story giving all of them a life and personality.

I look forward, as do many others, to the continuation of this very Tempting Vacation!

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 4 years ago
Best Story

Yes, this chapter is my favorite erotic story I have read yet - and I have read a bunch!

I've written a somewhat similar storyline, but it's not as good as this one.

Thanks for sharing this one!

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

Wow, I thought I wrote long chapters! Lol

But this was just so hot it is impossible to put down!

;->

schoolmrsschoolmrsover 1 year ago

Less is always more and imagination is often better than the actuality. The reality is often that many of these actions never get beyond our heads but they alone are quite enough to get us off. Chapter 14 even had me drooling over the lads enormous member and the sheer volume of grool it generated between my legs when reading it soaked a huge bath towel I was wrapped in at the time. Keep your stories coming, so we can too ! My little tales on here are based on the reality of imagined exploits too, so much more the norm I find....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous