A Tempting Vacation Ch. 20

Story Info
Bound to the bed, Ron's night of teasing escalates.
21.7k words
4.81
43.9k
45

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKing
JackKing
1,695 Followers

Okay, so I finally finished this chapter. The beach scene (Ch. 7) and this hotel scenario were my initial motivations for this entire story. It took me so long to get to this chapter that I actually had a harder time putting it to paper than I would have thought.

Thanks for your patience

Jack

Pam knelt there on the bed, wearing a too small, sinfully erotic, bra and panty set. Her daughter's boyfriend was bound, spread eagle next to her, his gorgeous freshly shaven genitals blatantly on display. And her deviously manipulative friend was perched on the other side of Ron, her robe mostly clinging to the perspiration coating her sleek, curvy form, yet somehow still managing to hang open and sway with her movements, to expose a tantalizing portion of each breast, her earlier efforts to keep retying the sash long abandoned.

Beth had just explained in her most sincere voice the ludicrous plan as to how they had no choice but to essentially lick the remaining nail polish until it was no longer visible on Ron's penis and scrotum. Even though Pam had sucked on her friend's finger and some of her polish had been removed, she knew deep down that just like every other thing that had happened on this trip, Beth had maneuvered them into this situation. Furthermore, it was obvious that both Ron and Beth also knew the scenario had been100% orchestrated, yet it appeared everyone was willing to play along with these phony rationalizations, each more cockamamie than the one before. There seemed to be an unspoken understanding that this shared charade would provide each of them some sort of plausible deniability, not only for what they'd all done, and may yet do, but in the days to come, when they would each look Amy in the eye. Fueled by the drinks and the weed, her clouded mind couldn't even exactly recall how they had arrived at the point that she was seriously considering going through with Beth's naughty farce.

Beth suddenly broke Pam's inebriated introspection, saying "So, Pam, you ready? This may take a bit, so we need to get started if we hope to have little Ronnie boy here all spic-n-span for Amy." Beth was thrilled she'd gotten Pam to this point, and was not going to let her back out now. She'd been fantasizing about this night for most of the past 4 days, and it had all played out too deliciously perfect to let it fall apart now.

"Oh, I don't know Beth, I mean, well, it is just so......". Her intoxicated mind, while playing tug of war with her tingling body and over the top libido, was struggling to come up with the right words. Giving the obviously concocted scenario and everything that had already transpired to this point, the legitimacy of a sincere objection seemed almost silly, but to admit her acceptance of the fabricated situation serve as an acknowledgement to Ron of her lustful behavior, so she voiced her 'logical' opposition "I mean, I know we need to get Ron cleaned up, but for me to put my lips on, well, him, you know, down there," Pam motioned to Ron's still tumescent and throbbing penis, "well, it is just too far over the line."

Even with her own substantial buzz influencing her mind and body, Beth was prepared for yet another objection from her friend, saying, "I get it, I really do, but well, like you said, we have to do something, and Ron is ok with it, and understands what we are about to do is purely out of necessity, and that none of us will view it as a physical, or maybe better said, an inappropriate act, right Ron?"

Ron had been listening and watching. Seeing both older women, nearly naked and like him, sweating to the point that every inch of their gym honed physiques glistened beneath the soft glow of the bedside lamp, he was quick to follow Beth's lead wherever it went in an effort to escalate this opportunity. "I know it seems sort of wrong to me too, but I am willing to block out any sort of improper thoughts and just treat it like a necessary step to get me cleaned up, just like Beth said."

"See, now let's get started." Beth pushed forward. "Lean down and we'll begin at the same time."

"I can't, I mean I will try, but I can't just, oh I don't know, I just...."

Beth interrupted, "Ok, I know this is difficult, so let's do this, I'll start then you will do what I do, but on the other side. I have a great idea," she continued, genuinely adding this fun little wrinkle on the fly, "Let's treat it like Follow The Leader, and to help Ron keep his mind occupied, he'll count while I go first, then he'll count the same time out for you, okay?"

Pam glanced from Beth, to Ron, lingering over the vision of his pinkish, smooth, enticingly large penis, but surprisingly found herself perhaps equally aroused by the look of tortured, longing anticipation of what could await him, hidden inadequately beneath his attempt to appear concerned for their ability to clean his pink stained skin.

The thought of prolonging his torment, as well as her own, unexpectedly spurred her on, and Pam said, "Ok, but we all agree this is nothing more than an innocent necessity, and we will never ever speak of it after tonight, much less tell another living being....I mean, other people might not understand how innocent, and unavoidable this is."

Hiding her smirk, in response to her friend's transparently self-serving remark, Beth wasted no time in proceeding as if all were in agreement, and leaned down to place her lips just inches from the base of Ron's cock, "Ok Ron, start counting, and when I quit, then you'll count out the same time for Pam."

Ron began, "1...........2........" as she pressed her moist, plump lips to his thigh, directly next to his cum laden balls, and began to swirl her tongue, slipping her lips to and fro at the same time. The small area of his skin quickly grew damp.

Beth was thoroughly enjoying herself, as her nose randomly brushed Ron's smooth scrotum before bumping her forehead into his pulsing rod. However, she was anxious to move this along to the real fun, and hearing Ron's count at 10, pulled her lips free.

She looked at Ron first, the lustful disbelief evident on his face, but he'd managed to count coherently and his body had not tensed or lurched in reaction to her touch. Then looking to Pam, Beth said, "Ok, now you."

Reflexively, Pam opened her mouth to offer an objection yet to be formulated in her inebriated brain, but Beth pressed a finger to her lipstick moistened mouth while her other hand gently directed Pam downward, towards Ron's pulsing, inviting penis.

Allowing herself to be both silenced and maneuvered by her friend, Pam's eyes locked onto Ron's penis, fliing her vision as she leaned closer, until she could smell the clean, musky aroma of this perfect specimen of a male sex organ. As her lips finally made contact with Ron's skin at the base of his dick, just as Beth had on his left side, she was vaguely aware of Beth instructing Ron to once again count aloud.

Pam began tentatively, moving her lips back and forth a few times before allowing her tongue to slip out and swab his freshly shaven skin with her saliva. In short order, her only focus was the point of contact between her lips and Ron's skin. She began to slide her now salivating mouth closer to the base of the thick shaft, then down toward his scrotum. Her pussy, perpetually wet for the past hour, amazingly seemed to reach another level of saturation, and as her nose pressed more firmly to Ron's penis, Beth's voice interrupted her depraved focus.

"Pam....Pam, your time's up. My turn." Beth said, while tapping her friend on the shoulder, and noting how Pam promptly pulled away from Ron. Still, the desire shown on Pam's face, leading Beth with the realization that she may actually have to restrain her friend in order to prolong this night and fulfill the torturous teasing of Ron she'd been fantasizing about throughout this frustratingly tempting vacation.

Pam set back, at first quite self-conscious about the vigor with which she'd bathed Ron's groin with her lips and tongue. But it quickly became evident that both her roommates were focused elsewhere, as she followed Ron's eyes to watch Beth reposition herself until she was straddling the teen's left leg.

"Ok, that went pretty well I think." Beth said, as she uncharacteristically pulled her robe snugly together, and re-tied the sash. Given the room temp was likely well into the 80s, the robe had no choice but to cling indecently to her damp skin, and in an effort to slow the pace and not scare Pam from this game, Beth decided to make an appearance of modesty. The absurdity of that final thought brought a little smirk to her face.

"Now, on to the second round." Beth commented as she leaned forward, one hand grazing Ron's left hip and the other just south of his scrotum. Her lips, still glistening with the Cherry Plump lipstick slowly brought her face closer to Ron's now twitching cock.

Ron and Pam both locked onto the erotic sight before them, as Beth's face neared his left ball, she puckered up those moist lips and planted a gentle kiss to his sweaty scrotum. She broke contact for a split second, moved slightly lower, then kissed him again, although this time with just a bit more engagement.

Ron could almost not even comprehend what was happening to him. He was cuffed to the bed with the two hottest older women he'd ever seen, taking turns licking his junk. He just had to play it as cool as he could, at least until they decided to drop the 'we're just non-sexually sucking your dick to get it clean' storyline. He knew Beth would be willing to do most anything with him, and Pam for that matter, but she seemed to be taking a perverse delight in playing this out. Maybe she was trying to get Amy's mom to break and just, just what exactly? Suck his dick? God, could he even last if Pam actually began sucking his dick.

Just as Beth moved in for kiss number three, she stopped, and looked up to Ron, "Ah Mr. timekeeper, aren't you supposed to be counting? We have to keep this absolutely fair between us, nodding toward Pam.

Pam could feel the thin, silk bra cups sculpting to each perspiration coated breast, doing little to conceal her delishly perky nipples. She fought back the part of her that wanted to cross her arms in modesty as Ron turned his head toward her, and knelt there, her ass resting on her heels, acting as if displaying her body in this sinfully sexy panty and bra set was now accepted as normal. In their pot induced single mindedness, Beth and Ron seemed content to drink in the image Pam had no choice but to provide.

Like the others, her entire body was coated in a sweltering moistness from the muggy South Florida night and the 'inexplicable' loss of air conditioning. Her makeup and lipstick still gave her a centerfold look and her toned, damp body practically glistened as the bedside light cast her in a warm glow.

Beth once again directed Ron to keep count as she tore herself away from the vision offered by her friend, leaning back down to lick and suckle Ron's left ball. She was doing her best to completely coat him with the saliva, as she was practically drooling for the chance to do even more to drive the poor boy mad with lust.

Ron had only counted to six, when Beth disengaged and looked to her friend, "Pam honey, let's pick up the pace on this job, lean on down here.....I mean he does have two, huh, well, what I mean to say is, look at his, uh, scrotum. I guess this heat is having an impact, his....," Beth paused, leaned a little closer to Pam and whispered her next word, "balls, well there so saggy there's really no reason we can't each work on one at the same time."

Pam was prepared to object, as she knew she should, but Beth reached up, placed her left hand behind Pam's neck and gently guided her downward toward the towering cock and hairless, sweaty balls hanging between the tennager's spread legs. Her objections melted away, and instead she offered a flimsy barrier for this not being the beginning of a full on blowjob. "Ok, but just until the polish is off his scrotum, nothing more."

Her last word still hung in the air as Beth's hand directed Pam's lips to their target. Each woman began to kiss and lick their own cum laden ball. Pam amazed at the size and weight of the large egg shaped object of her 'cleansing' effort as her peripheral vision alerted her to Beth doing her best to suck his entire left nut past her red lips. She was quickly losing herself in the sensation of the sheer sexual torment they were inflicting on Amy's poor boyfriend, and pressed in tighter to mimic her friend's all-in effort to engulf one of his balls.

Ron, propped up on the pillow as he was, had an excellent view of the incredible activity taking place between his legs. Beth's robe was once again loosened to the point her breasts dangled free to rub across his thigh. He could see Pam's bra straining to contain her tanned flesh, and he glanced to the mirror for a perfect view of the sculpted ass he'd been lusting for since the first time Amy had brought him home to meet her mother. The entire scene was more than he could have ever fantasized about in his wildest dreams, and as he felt first his left, then his right ball being sucked and caressed by each pair of luscious lips, he involuntarily let out a groan of pleasure.

Hearing the tortured moan emanate from the incapacitated teen, she looked up to his cock, pulsing and wavering under their oral assault on his balls. It looked to be an even darker shade of reddish purple than just moments earlier. Precum was poised at the tip, ready to roll down the swollen girth of his lovely, hairless penis. As much as she wanted to run her tongue up his length, and then do her best to sink every thick inch into her throat, Beth pledged to keep to her much rehearsed fantasy, and prolong things. Not only was this what turned her on, she also knew her friend and if she pushed her to keep crossing boundaries, with no plausible deniability, no matter the absurdity of their excuse, the guilt would overwhelm her. But if they kept inching along, and if she made sure Ron would support the farcical nature of their actions as being 'innocent' and 'unavoidable', then Pam would have a way to process it the next day.

So, even being seriously stoned, and rather drunk, Beth kept her priority in mind, and pulled away from Ron, saying, "Ah, Pam, look at this, I think it's working." She held Ron's left, saliva coated ball gently in her palm, "the polish looks far less visible, don't you think?"

Pam, likewise, pulled free of her own portion of Ron's smooth scrotum, to examine Beth's claim. Honestly, she couldn't tell any difference, but responded, "Yeah, I think so."

"Ok then, well we'll have to keep up the good work, but first, I think we could take a break, this heat has me parched. Ron, you okay, need a drink?" Beth continued.

The bound boy looked at the women, each obviously aroused by what they'd been doing to him. His own arousal was ridiculously evident, as his cock felt bigger than he could remember, the skin pulled tight as it strained for relief. "Ah, yeah, I am thirsty." he paused, hesitant to admit what he really needed was to pee, which might potentially interrupt this heaven on earth, but his bladder convinced him it wouldn't be long before it would become a serious issue, "I have to go, you know, to the bathroom, I guess all that champagne."

"Oh my, Beth, what do we do about that, how can Ron use the bathroom?" Pam answered first, in a tone as if she'd exposed a flaw in this twisted plot her friend had concocted.

Truth be told, Beth hadn't planned for this, as in her fantasy, no one ever had to take a break, unless she'd directed it to prolong the teasing and temptation. She certainly didn't plan on 'finding' the key and releasing her captive, so she thought quick and said, "Sit tight, I may have a solution," and then scampered off the bed, her robe as usual, flapping behind her before she tied the sash, grabbed the vase full of roses, and went into the bathroom.

Pam for the first time noticed the wetness on her chin from her unbridled assault on Ron's scrotum. She wiped her hand over the dampness, and directed her gaze from the thick manhood teetering before her, to Ron's face. She was not surprised by the unadulterated lustful look he bestowed on her, for she felt the same, but she also knew she had to use this break to reestablish their alibi for what was happening here, even if neither of them believed a word of it.

"I am really sorry about his Ron, I mean, I know this is a crazy night, to say the least," she chuckled slightly before continuing, "As long as we both know what is happening is, well, sort of inevitable given the way things have transpired, and we are just doing what must be done. There's really nothing more to it than that, you understand, right?"

Ron nodded his head in agreement, recalling how Beth had told him to play along no matter how transparently silly the logic.

Beth extracted the roses, laid them on the counter, and emptied the water into the sink. She examined the mouth of the vase, and then noticed the red ribbon tied into a big bow further down the neck and another delicious idea popped into her mind. She gathered a few more items and headed back to her prey, as she now found herself referring to Ron within her own mind. She paused by the thermostat to check on the room temperature, now up to 84 degrees. It was almost too hot, but it was too soon for it to be 'fixed', that would be later.

"Okay, so I think this may work, but given your current state of, well, of engorgement, it may be a challenge. The vase opening may not accommodate you in this condition, but we can give it a try."

Pam and Ron watched as Beth, without waiting for their concurrence, crawled up next to the bound boy, dropped some things on the bed next to her, and positioned the glass opening at the still reddish purple head of his penis. She pressed slightly and about ⅓ of the crown squeezed in, but was still pointing up to the ceiling. As soon as she tried to lower the angle so that his urine would flow into the vase, instead of back onto his body, the head popped free.

"Well, it certainly won't work like this, we need to get you in a little deeper." As she spoke, Beth picked up a travel sized bottle of conditioner she'd grabbed from the shower ledge, and squirted out a large glob onto the tip of Ron's cock. Smearing it over his entire crown in the least sexual way she could manage, she said, "Okay, so now let's see if we can better position you to get some relief."

It was all happening so fast, neither Ron nor Pam had time to fully anticipate where she'd been headed with this from the start, and before either could utter a word, Beth placed the opening over his now coated cock, and firmly pushed downward.

Ron gasped as the tight neck of the vase enveloped him to just past his swollen tip. All three could see the blood engorged helmet mashed against the glass. Beth knelt there, her robe once again agape, with no thought as to doing anything to reestablish her modesty, and began to pull downward for a better angle. She got further this time, but once again he popped free, albeit given the snugness of his encasement, with much more slick friction than the first time.

"I am so sorry Ron," Beth said in a tone that indicated she was barely sorry at all, "I know you really have to go, so we'll try again, only this time we need to get a little deeper."

"Um, okay," was all Ron could muster up in response, as he was strangely anxious to feel the glass neck of the vase slide over him once more. The potential for this direct stimulation after being teased so mercilessly for the past hours, if not days, was his only goal.

"Pam honey, maybe you could hold on to Ron, there at the bottom." she said, indicating to her friend to clasp his shaft. "That way I can push down a little more firmly."

JackKing
JackKing
1,695 Followers