A Tempting Vacation Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleased with her rapid implementation of her on the fly props, Beth saw no need to dally, and said to Pam, "Okay, breaktime is over. It's already been almost 90 minutes since poor Ron spilled the polish all over him. We don't want to have to turn in without being able to at least try and get him cleaned up."

Seeing hesitation lingering on her friend's face, Beth continued, "But first, let's take the edge off real quick." She retrieved the remainder of a joint from the nightstand, and had it lit before Pam would voice an objection.

Ron watched as his girlfriend's stunning mom pursed her shiny pink lips to draw in the intoxicating smoke. He further admired her cleavage threatening to spill over the top of her bra, as she leaned in closer to hold the joint for him to take a hit. Oh his next turn, Beth was the one to hold the joint to his lips.

Watching Ron suck in the fragrant smoke gave Beth a very naughty idea. While Pam concentrated on the ever shrinking roach, Beth 'accidentally' nudged Ron with her knee while at the same time dipping her hand beneath the short hem of her robe, and directly to the now perpetual dampness between her legs. She was pleased to see Ron taking note of her, and in one discreet movement, cupped her nearly gushing cunt before quickly dragging her fingertips across her slick, sensitive skin.

A moment later, Beth once again held the diminished doobie, but this time as she inhaled, she was overcome with the scent of her own arousal. Anxious to further torment Ron, she moved up close to his extended arm, and knelt with her left knee pressed very lightly into his armpit and her right making contact a little further down his tricep. The result being that if she moved the robe sash dangling down over her crotch either left or right, Ron would be rewarded with a clear view between her slightly spread legs.

Immediately Ron could smell Beth's pussy as he took a slow toke. Then she pressed in firmer, so that his lips were in contact with her fingers, and he was actually tasting her pussy again as she retreated. He looked over to Pam, to see if she noticed the brief interaction, and was pleased to see her watching his dick steadily extending to near maximum size.

He could feel the band, now quite snug around the base of his shaft, and while he could certainly feel the ribbon tied around his nutsack, it wasn't painful, and actually for some weird reason, Ron found himself even more turned on by the way his cock was bound and restricted.

The exhilarating pot buzz steadily overcame the threesome, as Beth set aside the roach. She repositioned herself and said "So, I know this has been a rather bizarre night so far, and unfortunately, we still need to work a little more on the lingering polish stains. Ron, this could be just a bit more, uh, well, difficult for you to endure, and that's why we added these, ah, bindings to maybe assist you with your ability to withstand what we must do next. No matter how innocent our intent is to simply remedy this situation, I'm not so naive to think this won't be at least a little stimulating for you. But you must understand, it is imperative that you maintain control and if you grow overexcited, just let us know and we'll change tactics. Okay?"

Ron stared at the nearly naked women, his stoned brain doing his best to comprehend that he'd just essentially been told he was going to have to let them lick, and hopefully suck all over his dick, but he must agree not to cum. He licked his lips to once again taste the evidence of arousal Beth had sneakily smeared on his mouth, even as the scent invaded his nostrils, and not trusting himself with words, simply nodded his consent.

Rather than wait for one of Pam's predictable objections, Beth surged ahead, "Pam, I suggest we both go to work on the stains at the same time, like we did with his scrotum. That will halve the time Ron has to, ahem, well, tolerate us and we can wrap this task up asap."

Pam stared at her friend, her sleek body so wickedly on display in the small robe randomly somewhat clinging to her sweat soaked skin, as she leaned in close to the bound teen's genitals. Her line of sight now fell on Ron's once again turgid penis, and she immediately succumbed to Beth's gentle tug on her arm, directing her face downward to the lovely, shaved cock.

No matter that she'd somewhat acquiesced to their plan to tease and torment Amy's boyfriend, within limits, Pam still felt the need to object just enough to have Beth reel her in. This was partly to show Ron she remained hesitant, and partly to show the same to herself, although she knew deep down she was going to run her plump moist lips and tongue over the smooth, oversized, lovely penis towering over his lean, bound body.

Listening to Pam make a lame attempt to talk her way out of doing anything more, Beth decided to help her ease into what was to come. "Ok, let's do this. We'll go back to 'follow the leader', you watch and do what I do. We won't make Ron count this time, cause we'll just keep things quick and simple, until you feel comfortable getting to the serious work of cleaning off the polish without worrying about what I do."

"It might be easiest if we stretch out a little, rather than having to bend down to reach," Beth directed, and each woman moved about until they were mostly laying partially on their sides and across Ron's leg, one breast each perched up on his thigh, and one arm resting between his legs, each almost touching his bound scrotum. Their upper bodies propped up slightly on their other elbow, both attractive faces were poised mere inches from his now pulsing cock.

"Okay, here I go, and as soon as I pull free, you do the same thing on your side." Beth reached out to hold loosely onto the engorged head of his cock and pull it toward his stomach, then locked her lips as far around the thick base of his shaft as she could. She made a show of moving about, swabbing him equally with her lips and tongue for several seconds, then retreated, yet still held him in place for what was to come.

"Well, go on." Beth implored Pam. She paused for the briefest second, then licked her lips and repeated the actions taken by her friend. Feeling the pulsing girth in her mouth was exhilarating and made her vagina throb, so Pam could only imagine the impact it had on poor, lucky Ron.

He had lost count of how many times he'd been amazed at the situation he was in on this trip, and did his best to fully appreciate the spectacle before him. As he watched, Pam pulled free and Beth immediately dove back to his shaft, now aggressively slobbering over him a little further north of her first point of attack.

Ten or fifteen seconds later, she again pulled free, and Pam took her place, eagerly slathering her side of the meaty cock with her own anticipatory saliva. It was so exciting to feel the pulse of Ron's blood throbbing against her lips, surging into his already tumescent penis. As much as a part of her wanted to lick her way to his engorged head, she kept to her pledge to play along with the cleansing charade, and only licked on his shaft for a few more seconds.

This time, when Pam broke away, Beth paused, saying, "I think you have the hang of it, so why don't we work on him at the same time. I mean let's be honest, there is enough room for us to each take a section and not be in each other's way."

Pam joined her friend's gaze, taking note of how much of Ron's penis was exposed to them, even with Beth still clutching the top portion. Seeing her friend beckon with her eyes, she leaned in closer and they both made contact with the lucky teenagers cock. The top third was still protected from their assault by Beth's hand, as she continued to tightly clutch the purplish head and several inches of the shaft.

Beth took note of how the hair band appeared to be doing its job, as it was now noticeably constricted at the thick base, just above his bound scrotum. His balls also looked to be more swollen and pulled tighter against the collar of ribbon.

Seeing these two nearly nude women, their tanned, magazine worthy bodies damp with perspiration, laying across his legs and lavishing his tormented cock with their pink and red lips, still plump from the earlier application of lipstick, Ron felt both ecstatic and frustrated. He realized from his past interactions with scenarios Beth had controlled, that the likelihood this evening ended with an orgasm for him was minimal, yet he also knew that if he indicated he wanted anything more than to play along with the cockamamie rationalization they were all sharing about cleaning off the polish, the evening would likely come to an abrupt halt, which he certainly didn't want to happen. So he lay there silently, as still as he could while they ever so slowly kissed, licked and sucked along their respective sides of his unbelievably engorged shaft.

Beth could feel the precum coating her hand, and decided it was time to move to the next phase of her fantasy so often imagined over the past few days. "Let's take a break for a second, and see how much progress we've made."

Pam leaned away, trying to hide the disappointment of no longer having Ron's meaty cock pressed against her lips. Her panties, already soaked by the oppressive heat, would likely drip with her own arousal if she stood upright.

"I think we are making some headway," Beth offered, "but look at where I was holding him with my hand, it looks like the oils from my fingers might be, well, sort of imprinting the polish onto his skin. Do you see here and here, and up here, where my fingers were wrapped around?"

Pam knew by this time that everything Beth said from this point on was simply further manipulation, but given that she was also well into playing her part, agreed, saying, "Yeah, it looks like where we applied the saliva is less stained, but you're right, where your hand was is worse. What do you think that means?"

Pleased to be teed up by her friend, Beth replied, "Well, I guess to have a chance of succeeding, we really should avoid using our hands to position Ron's, ahem, well to position Ron while we try to keep removing the stains. From now on, no more hands, just our lips and tongues." Pleased to have them all three at the edge of her favorite part of this fantasy, she decided to let Ron concur, "Don't you agree Ron, I mean I don't see any other way, do you?"

Being still super stoned, but not stupid, Ron almost too eagerly agreed, "Um, yeah, sure, I mean I just want to get all this red stain off, you know, so whatever you say."

Pam didn't have time to think through the implications of what Beth had just said, as they'd just been essentially making out with his steel like shaft, so when her friend leaned back close to resume their task, she did the same. Beth made first contact and Ron's cock pushed past Pam's lips.

"Oops, sorry about that," Beth said, retreating so that the thick penis they'd been tormenting all night could regain its equilibrium towering over his navel, "I'll try to be less forceful. Let's try to start at the same time, to maybe keep from having a moving target."

Again, both women slowly tilted their heads and prepared to press their shimmery lips to his stained skin. Ron watched intently as they basically french kissed the middle section of his shaft, but only for a second, as their uneven pressure led to him slipping away from them once again.

"Well, this is proving to be more difficult than I'd imagined," Beth continued, keeping control of the conversation in order to direct events exactly as she'd imagined. "To keep little Ronnie here stable, and still not use our hands, we may need to, well, do our best to keep positioned directly opposite of each other, to sort to trap him in place, and not let him slip away. You know what I mean?"

Pam took a second to admire Ron's saliva coated penis, pulsing and throbbing above the makeshift cockring, and then his bound scrotum still forcing his oversized testicles away from his body, all in tortured anticipation, waiting for them to once again devour him. This vision, on top of the alcohol, pot, and prior days worth of merciless mutual teasing, had Pam nearly vibrating with arousal. She knew Beth had won, and she was going to go along with most anything she suggested. Still prepared to draw the line at trying to deepthroat the poor boy, or sinking her oh so needy vagina onto that lovely cock, most anything else would seem to fit within the twisted boundaries they'd created for themselves.

"Well, yes I see what you're saying. How do we do this though?"

"You just position yourself opposite me. This may mean we have to crawl around a little on the bed to be in the right spot, but that way we can press firmly around the, you know, shaft, sort of like a Ronnie boy sandwich." Beth giggled at her own joke, then continued, "We'll move in unison in order to keep him in place." she paused briefly, noting the lustful look of disbelief on their bound plaything, and then began to move her legs and ass closer to the head of the bed, and within his line of vision.

"You get there to work on the underside, or is it the top....I guess it depends on the position ah, well the direction he's pointing," Beth rambled, the pot having some impact, "and as things, ahem, lie now, I guess you should start on the top, here." She instructed as she slid her fingers slowly, yet firmly, from the ever constricting cock ring up his shaft until she passed over his sensitive and pulsing, blood engorged head. "And I'll get positioned on the other side,"

Ron stared on in stunned anticipation as Beth lowered the side of her head until her right ear was in firm contact with his stomach, her face mere inches from his throbbing cockhead. He grew frustrated when her blonde hair blocked his view, until he recalled the mirrored closets next to the bed, and turned in time to see her sliding her pink tongue and still glossy red lips to his needy dick. Just as he clenched in anticipation of being engulfed within his sexy tormentor's moist, warm mouth, she kept pressing past his helmet, toward the base of his shaft, forcing his ridiculously hard cock to rise to a more perpendicular position.

Beth mumbled a directive around the teenagers shaft, as she motioned Pam to join in. With minimal hesitation, and mostly suppressed guilt, Amy's mom leaned down to gently wrap her lips against her own daughter's boyfriend's thick shaft, just at the point it bulged out over the straining cock ring. She could feel her friend moving against him on the other side of his impressive thickness, and they would frequently push their lips together as they thoroughly coated about two inches of the lucky boy's penis with their everactive tongues.

After almost a full minute of essentially making out with the very base of Ron's towering erection, Beth positioned her mouth away from her lovely task just enough to breathily say, "I think this is working pretty well Pam, let's just keep this up, but move up to another section every minute or so, and then once we get to the tip, if we think he still needs it," she said, enjoying be able to verbally tease her bound teen as well, "we can start all over again."

Her lips having never ceased their languid kisses along his thick base, Pam's mouth grew even more moist at hearing her friend's words. To think of what may lie ahead was fueling uninhibited, lustful thoughts, and her body was responding. Was she really prepared to allow Beth to keep steadily pushing her to a full on, unrestrained blow job of her daughter's boyfriend? Or even keep up the teasing until she gave in and slowly slid her long neglected vagina over the boy's gorgeous, thick head, feeling every inch as he completely filled her?

Before Pam could even fully process these perverted thoughts, her stoned brain was redirected with a nudge of Beth's hand, guiding her a few inches further up the shaft, leaving their prior area of concentration shimmering with saliva. As they began to repeat their kissing and licking on this next portion of their victim, Beth couldn't resist, and twisted her lower body until she was certain her wet, simmering pulsing pussy was peeking from beneath the short robe, offering a clear view to Ron.

Wiggling her sculpted ass and dripping pussy in the face of this bound, big cocked teen, just as she'd fantasized since their first day together on the island, while sharing what was quickly approaching a full on blowjob with her friend, was even more exhilarating and arousing than she'd dreamt. Part of her wanted to drop the charade, and just suck and fuck Ron, and Pam for that matter, for the rest of the night, but another, more disciplined part of her wanted to keep pushing and stoking the flames, see how far Pam would go, and how long they could both play the 'we're not really having sex with you game' until breaking down and giving in to their lustful desires. As Beth's clouded mind was doing it's best to process these thoughts, she opened her previously closed eyes and saw the steady stream of pre-cum preparing to drip from the purplish ridge of Ron's cockhead and onto his turgid shaft where it would eventually cascade to their glossy pink and red lips.

The pre-cum now streaming slowly but steadily from the lovely, pulsing penis, trapped between their lips pulled Beth back to her fantasy, and another of her demented visions. Remembering this kinky little twist, and having noted how much more compliant Pam had become, Beth's decision was made.

She really believed Pam was willing to keep up the facade and continue tormenting Ron. Having already moved on to the next section of his cock, just below his sensitive tip, Beth suddenly pulled free, which caused Pam to nearly fall forward, her lips driving the object of her obsession down against the boy's taut abs.

As she pulled her body back up to a kneeling position between Ron's legs, Beth leaned across Ron, placing her right hand on the bed for support, next to his hip. This allowed him a perfect view of her right breast, hanging beyond the twisted robe, just inches over his stomach, and swaying slightly to mostly obscure his vision of his immense erection. Then Beth slid her hand further from his body, until she allowed her elbow to be her support point, and now her sleek torso and fleshy boob pressed firmly against him, just inches from his tormented dick.

Like Ron, Pam watched her friend slink over the imobile teenager with a sense of perverted anticipation. Once she'd settled in, Beth motioned her increasingly compliant accomplice closer and softly spoke in a conspiratorial whisper, just loud enough for Ron to follow along. "I want to show you what I just noticed, see here, where his, ah, well where his, ah fluids are starting to leak and run down in a stream? Notice how the area where that ran down his skin is less stained?" Beth said in a serious tone, but when Pam looked up from the streaming precum, to her friend's face, she saw a lascivious grin and an exaggerated licking of her lips. "Don't you see what I mean?"

Even with the pot continuing to stroke each and every nerve in her body that may have even the slighted impact on her libido, Pam had the awareness to understand that Beth was essentially asking for her consent to most likely push this erotic game they were playing to an even more perilous point. Even though she knew it was oh so wrong, staring at Ron's thick shaft, itself bound by the restrictive cock ring and his scrotum trusseld with the red ribbon, throbbing and pulsing from their prior torturous ministrations, Pam simply didn't have it in her to refuse the next step in Beth's demented plan. She even briefly acknowledged to herself that in the morning, free of the pot and alcohol which had pummeled her defenses and lured her down this seductive path, she'd feel guilty, yet still she replied, throwing Beth a fat softball response, also in a whispered tone, "Um, yeah, I see that. So are you saying we should use the stream to spread over the worst stained parts, to help clean?"