A Tempting Vacation Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to take in Beth's condition, standing there nude, her nipples redicuously erect and the slick dildo slowly being cleansed by the now cool shower spray. "Um, I'm not sure, I mean, I've never really, you know, but I can try, I mean it seems only fair." Pam rambled her offer to try and provide her friend a similar reward.

"Oh honey, we'll do that someday, but I'm okay for now. I think after all the things you've been through on this trip, you deserved that, no strings attached." Beth deflected the offer, not because she didn't want her friend to return the favor, but because she wanted to try one more little manipulation that would let her get what she really needed.

A little relieved, Pam pulled the curtain open, saying, "Ah, Beth do we have a towel to dry off with?"

"Oops, I didn't even think of a towel. We used everything we had to clean up the polish." she replied. "I guess we have to drip dry, but given the condition of our sleepwear, it may not make much difference." She picked up the bra, panty and robe from the floor, all three rather damp from the shower splatter and 'accidental' drippage from Beth.

"Uh huh, there is no way I am going to go out there and prance around completely naked for Amy's boyfriend. As silly as that may be, given all that has happened, I still won't do it." Pam protested in a once again softer tone, even as she fully shut the bathroom door.

"Well, I get it, I really do. We need to find a way to end this night and get some sleep anyway," Beth began, "so let's do this.... I have some over the counter sleep tabs in my overnight. We'll all three take them, so we can crash without whatever may be racing through our minds keeping us awake, and poor Ron can probably use the help to get past his inability to move about."

"Ok, I actually think that is a good idea, but I'm still not putting on a nude show for the boy." Pam reacted as both her and Beth seemed to be admiring her nakedness in the bathroom mirror.

"I know what to do," Beth said, while donning the wet robe, "I'll go out there and use this sash to blindfold Ron, then we can get some sleep without worrying about what he can and cannot see. We won't even tell him we will be sleeping in the bed with him sans PJs." Then, without waiting for her friend to concur, Beth promptly left the bathroom, tugging the sash free from around her waist as she left.

Moments later, Beth returned to a still naked Pam, and explained Ron had of course, complied with her directive that he let her wrap the sash around his head until there was no way he could see a thing. "Now, let me get us a couple of these little sleeping aids, then we can try to get some rest. Ron won't even know we are naked."

The long day of drinking and travel, plus the sexy adrenaline high she'd been on throughout the evening had finally, in the wake of Beth making her cum like crazy, left her feeling totally exhausted. She didn't even question the plan and gladly swallowed down the two little sleeping pills before they went back to join Ron.

They both stood there for several seconds, their completely naked bodies still damp from the shower, until Beth finally spoke, "So Ron, I am going to give you something to help you sleep tonight. Pam and I both already took them. I really think you need it to have any real hope of sleeping while spreadeagled on the bed." He nodded in agreement before she continued, "and Pam, look at how much progress we made on the stains. I mean, I guess there is still some places that could use a little more attention, but I think we really need to get some sleep.....but I guess to move things along, if one of us wakes up in the middle of the night, and can't get back to sleep, just remember that the area up near the head, sort of beneath the ridge and all the way around, well, that is the part that could use some more, ah, 'cleansing'. And, if we can, we should check on things if we wake up, to see if the hair band can be pulled off. It's obviously too snug to get off now, poor boy." Their eyes were now on the teenager's steel like erection, a drop of precum still clutching to its tip, both free to blatantly stare given his covered eyes.

Ron could see nothing as he listened to Beth explain his fun was ending for now, but at any moment during the night one or both of them might decide to 'cleanse' his dick a little more, or randomly fondle him to see if he was flaccid enough to pull off the makeshift cockring. As his mind was processing this current situation, he felt Beth's fingers gently guide a small pill past his lips, then a long sip of water to wash it down.

Beth was thrilled, she'd given Pam two of the pills, which is how many she often took herself, especially when she wanted a long, deep sleep. She hoped the single pill she'd given Ron would impact to a lesser degree. Her past experience with only one pill often left her slow to wake, and only somewhat aware of the reality around her. And of course, Beth had only pretended to take the pills earlier, planning to wait them out, and have some more fun with Ron and his big cock.

It took only 20 minutes or so before Beth could hear slow steady breaths coming from her bedmates. With the room now in darkness, the street lights and full moon provided just enough illumination through the opened window drapes to allow her a clear vision of Ron's mouth agape, and his now softening penis slowly drooping toward his balls, still damp from their saliva and the humid room. Looking past his hairless genitals, she could easily make out Pam's curves as she lay there stretched out next to, but not touching, Ron, as the heat of their bodies acted like opposing magnets, pushing them apart in search of any coolness to be found in the sweltering room.

The last half hour doing little to abate Beth's lustful yearning for the tempting male specimen slowly beginning to deflate just inches from her salivating mouth, she stealthily repositioned herself until she was kneeling between his outstretched legs. Rather than letting him shrink even further and likely be able to remove the hair band, she reached out and lovingly stroked her fingernails up and down his length, curious to see how his body would respond to even minimal stimulation.

He didn't budge, well, one part of him did in fact move, as his penis began to steadily expand back to its recent engorged state. Beth watched it slowly lift itself above the boy's recently liberated balls for several seconds, but then could resist no longer and leaned forward to envelope about half his mushroomed head past her shimmery lips. He still hadn't reacted to her, but she really didn't care if he did. Beth had already decided that she was going to remain as quiet as possible, and certainly not say anything to let him know which of them was awake and playing with him. She thought it'd be too delicious to have Ron perhaps wonder if it could possibly be his girlfriend's mother taking advantage of him.

Beth continued with her deliberate kissing and licking over his once again tormented looking cockhead, but without having to pretend it was some sort of justified necessity. What she was doing to the teenager's dick was intentionally coaxing what she could only imagine to be a monumental orgasm.

Ron's body remained perfectly still as his subconscious pulled fragments of the past week forward, filtered by his inebriated, sleep addled, and lust filled mind, in the form of a dream that incorporated the amazing sensations happening between his legs. As his dick responded to Beth's increasingly aggressive oral ministrations, an all too real vision filled his brain, a vision in which he was tied across the casino roulette wheel, completely naked. Cheering voices were all around him as his body rotated until slowing enough to recognize the faces intently watching him spin. He saw Amy, her mom, Beth, Lil, Sue, plus the black girl from the shop, the two college girls that had practically raped him, and even the dominatrix girl that had run the beach side contest.

All of them were dressed in robes like Beth had been wearing all night long. When he stopped spinning, Sue was directly between his legs, and immediately leaned over and took his erection past her lips. The others counted as she bobbed down then up, and when the count reached 3, she stepped away and Amy leaned over to whisper in his ear, "It's okay baby, I am letting all these women have a little taste of what is mine. You won't be in any trouble...., cause I know you won't let them make you cum.....You won't cum will you?"

And then she spun him once again, and he next stopped before Courtney, who squealed with delight and took as much of his length as she could, but was moving in super slow motion, as if she wanted her 3 count to last as long as possible. Ron groaned in frustration as the college girl took him even deeper on her second try.

Beth pulled away from her attempt to completely deepthroat her bound plaything. She'd never completely taken such a large penis all the way before, but she was getting closer with each attempt, remembering how to relax her throat and let it slide in. She also didn't want him to cum just yet, so she ever so lightly fondled his balls for a few seconds as she reassessed the situation.

She looked to Ron, seeing him beginning to stir and moan, and then a quick glance to Pam confirmed she was still out cold before resuming her attention to his pulsing prick. Once again kissing his precum slickened head, Beth pressed her pursed lips downward to make another attempt to engulf his thick length.

Even in his dream, Ron was going crazy for the spinning to stop in front of Amy's mom. But this time, it was Lil that was the winner and began to suck him deeply past her lips. After her third long slurp up his throbbing member, Amy spoke to the entire group, "Okay, the rules are changing, this time if you are the winner, you can suck him for a 5 count, or climb up and have a ride, but only 3 counts. Remember, you lose if you are the one to make him cum!"

His dream became jumbled as the faces faded from one to another, all taking turns either sucking of fucking him, but none of those faces were Pam's or Amy's for that matter. His dream self was longing for Pam even as she lay there completely naked less than two feet from him, and her best friend rhythmically worked to swallow his entire erection, taking a little more with each descent.

The sensations emanating from Beth's blowjob had begun to overtake Ron's subconscious fantasy, and he ever so slowly gained the realization that the attention being paid to his dick was not just a dream, but oh so very real. His body tightened against his restraints as he fully comprehended that his cock was being systematically sucked long, slow and deep over and over again. He quickly came back to his reality of being bound with Beth and Amy's mom, he immediately assumed Beth was the one giving him so much pleasure. He started to say something, what he didn't know, but something to acknowledge that he knew she was sucking his dick. But then his mind pivoted to the potential that it could be Pam between his legs. The odds were long, but what if.....if it was her, would she quit if he 'woke up'? The risk was too great, as whichever of his roommates was blowing him seemed to not be holding back. The chance he might actually get to cum was far more important than potentially risking it all by speaking to whomever had his dick in their mouth.

After a few more attempts, Beth's own libido finally won out, and she ceased her efforts and turned to scooch her ass back in a position to best impale herself on his beautiful, saliva coated cock. Not realizing Ron was now fully awake behind his blindfold, she managed to slip her left leg beneath his right thigh, allowing her to slide closer to his crotch without disturbing Pam. Without wasting another second, Beth reached back and guided his slick erection to the opening of her equally wet and needy pussy. She loved riding a cock in this reverse cowgirl position, especially a big one, and now she was poised to drop her tight ass down on the biggest penis she'd ever had.

She looked to the mirror lined wall next to the bed, and actually felt sorry for Ron that he was blindfolded and unable to see how sexy her toned, glistening body looked perched between his legs with just the tip of his cock trapped at her simmering entrance. This was not part of her teasing of the poor boy. Beth was moving to the most comfortable angle she could, as she was going to fuck him for real. None of the silly games, no stopping to prolong his torment, nor her own for that matter. The day's worth of teasing was going to be rewarded for them both. She recalled riding him while he was buried on the beach, but she'd been unable to take him fully, and certainly had been somewhat restrained with Pam kneeling next to her. And then in the boutique, he'd absolutely fucked her deep and hard, but given the thrill of doing it in the dressing room, and his inexperience, it had ended too soon, and she'd not been able to relish and appreciate his cock. Now would be different.

She confirmed Pam and still not moved, then deliberately pressed back and down, sliding ever so slowly onto his cock, taking every thick inch until she'd bottomed out. She sat there, breathing in the hot, damp air while appreciating the fullness within her triumphant cunt. It felt that every square centimeter of her vaginal walls was being stimulated by this bound boy's impressive girth. She flexed to squeeze him even tighter, and at the same time her own body responded with heightened pleasure and increased moisture, she noted Ron's body tensing and his unsuccessful attempt to conceal an involuntary moan. Beth smiled to herself, braced her hands on the bed between the Y of his legs, and began to rotate her sculpted ass and hips in a tight circle, allowing about 2/3rds of his cock to randomly escape her steamy grip before letting it slide all the way back inside. She did this over and over, driving herself closer to her own much needed orgasm.

Unable to see or touch the woman now riding his dick, Ron had no way to know for sure which of the hot milfs was fucking him. Given this uncertainty, he quickly decided to satisfy his own obsessive fantasy of fucking Amy's smoke show of a mom, and told himself she had waited for Beth to pass out so she could finally take advantage of him without being found out.

So while Ron's fantasy of Pam sliding up and down his prick played out behind his blindfold, Beth began to more seriously fuck the bound boy. The mere thought of Pam actually fucking him immediatly pushed Ron to the brink of orgasm. As the bed began to bounce beneath him from the steady bouncing on his cock, he felt the orgasm that had been teetering just within reach for hours now begin to build from deep within. After only a couple of more aggressive strokes applied from the snug sheath riding him, he was unable to hold out any longer, and erupted with a mighty expulsion of pent up frustration. In his mind's eye, Pam's perfect ass was pistoning up and down, her back muscles flexing as she squirmed on his erection in pursuit of her own pleasure. As he continued with a second and third ejection deep in her tight pussy, he blurted out, "Oh God, Pam......God finally...." Immediately he realized he'd crossed the line, and only hoped that he hadn't screwed up by calling out Amy's mother's name.

Beth hadn't quite reached her own much needed orgasm just yet, but even as Ron was shooting his jizz deep within her, she told herself that given his youth and the ridiculous amount of Cialis coursing through his body, the hard cock buried in her was not likely to subside before she was able to reach her own finish line. Then, she heard him call out Pam's name, and she paused her ride to assess how to best react, even as he squirmed beneath her as much as his confines would allow. His swollen cock twitched and jerked within her deserving cunt and continued to spasm forth more and more cum. Having him think, or perhaps it was more hope than a belief, that Pam was the one now draining his balls was fine with her. It might lead to some more fun before this trip eventually came to an end. So as she perched there on her hands and knees, his cock still pulsing and shooting his remaining load into her, Beth decided to perhaps lead him on, and softly uttered, "Oh God, yes..."

Then she dropped her now cum soaked cunt down the length of his cock and began to fuck him with all her might. She looked again to the mirror, actually excited by the image of her own body as she worked Ron's still hard manhood. He wasn't softening in the least, and with no regard for any increased sensitivity he was likely feeling, she kept on fucking him, faster, harder, sliding all the way up until only his oversized head remained inside her, then back down again, over and over. She lasted at this pace a minute more, maybe two, before her body tensed and she began to cum. Beth looked to Pam, and seeing her still in the same position, she allowed herself to grunt and moan her way through the tremendous climax she'd needed for days. His cock still hard, she saw no need to stop, and while her own physical exhaustion caused her to slow, she still steadily rocked back and forth, up and down the cock she'd been lusting for since the first night on the island. Eventually, after several more less intense orgasms, she could take no more and crawled away from Ron and his slimy penis.

She went to get cleaned up a little in the bathroom, and came back with some toilet paper to dab as much cum from Ron's penis as she could. After another trip back to the bathroom to flush the evidence, Beth stopped by the thermostat and moved the dial back to 70 degrees. She'd loved the sweaty, animalistic sex, but was now anxious to see how Pam, unconscious due to the alcohol, pot and sleeping pills, might seek warmth as the night wore on.

Ron could feel the bed move as the woman that had just fucked him silly climbed back next to him. She was where Beth had been all night, but he wasn't certain who had been where once they blindfolded him. He decided the worry of how Pam might react to him knowing she was the one that had fucked him was worth speaking up, and he whispered, "Hey...was tha...."

As soon as Beth heard Ron speak, she moved a little closer and pressed a finger to his lips, indicating he should remain silent. To further reinforce that directive, she gripped his deflating penis with her left hand and rolled the now somewhat loose hairband up his length and over the still engorged head. He winced slightly at the enhanced sensitivity, and Beth then leaned closer, laying her head on his hip and directed his now flacid penis over until his head fell between her lips. She tenderly licked and suckled on the spongy helmet until she fell into a post orgasmic slumber.

Ron passed out soon thereafter, even as his mind swirled with what might await him in the morning.

More to come......

I have gotten tons of emails and comments over all these years, encouraging me to finish this story. I never thought when I started that I'd still be dreaming up such teasing torment for Amy's boyfriend, but here I am, in large part to those of you that read my fantasies and urge me onward. Thank you and I hope this chapter was worth the wait.....hopefully the remaining scenes I have been rewriting in my head for the past decade will make it to publication sooner rather than later.....but, well, we'll see.

Jack