A Tempting Vacation Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam had been sitting there, her hair now clingy due to the humid air, matching her damp, tanned skin, amazed at the way her friend was basically sort of masturbating Ron with the flower vase. She briefly felt the need to protest, but given that they'd just moments before been sucking on his scrotum, didn't see the point, and reached over to firmly grip the tormented, yet lucky teenager bound to her bed.

Beth repeated the process, watching intently as the boy's slick cockhead molded itself to the snugness of the glass. This time she kept up the pressure, and eventually slipped into the slightly widening section of the neck and most of his shaft, down to Pam's fist, was encased in the tight sheath.

"Now, let's see if we can get to the right position to let you go." Beth said as she began to lower the base of the vase toward Ron's balls. As she did this it slipped up again, until the head was back in the most narrow vise-like position, threatening to slide out completely. "Oops, this is sort of tricky, to keep you at just the right place." Beth continued, now sliding back down toward Pam's hand.

Pam found herself squeezing Ron firmly, fighting the urge to allow her hand to follow the vase up then back down, as Beth again tugged the vase downward, causing it to slide back toward the tip of his even deeper red cockhead.

The eroticism of the vision was almost overwhelming to Ron. Both scantily clad women, their moist skin glistening in the sweltering heat of the room, were staring intently as the long neck of the vase was being slid back and forth over his pulsing cock, every centimeter visible within the glass encasement.

After yet another 'failed' attempt to position him properly, Beth stated, "Well this is certainly more difficult that I would have thought," and then as she swiftly pulled the source of Ron's escalating pleasure up from his body until he popped free, said, "Pam, you try, maybe you'll have the magic touch."

Pam found the vase being placed in her hand, even as she blatantly stared at Ron's pulsing, swollen penis, still slick with the conditioner. "Um, well, if you think this will work Ron, I can try, I suppose."

"Yes," he answered quickly, anxious to resume this charade. "It may just work."

Beth stopped Pam as she started to lower the opening to the pulsing, hairless cock of her daughter's boyfriend. "Here, let's try to lessen the friction a little more to help Ron avoid any painful pressure while you slip it on him."

And with that, Ron and Pam watched as Beth squeezed a dollop of conditioner onto her hand, and began to deliberately spread it over the edge of the vase opening, and then slid two of her fingers into the neck to better lubricate as far down as she could reach. The utter eroticism of Beth kneeling there, her breast almost free of her robe, and her toned hip peeking from the lower hem, essentially fucking the glass vase with her slick fingers was surprisingly, one of the more erotic visions Ron had observed on this vacation, which had consisted of days of erotic temptations.

Beth removed her fingers, and gripped the base of Ron's shaft, just as Pam had done. "Ok Pam, see if you can have any more luck than me."

The thick conditioner was literally clinging to the glass opening, with some strands beginning to run to meet Ron's dickhead as Pam tilted it up and moved it into position. She pushed downward, meeting some resistance from the puffy mushroom head, despite Beth's preparation.

"Push a little more firmly Pam, he'll be able to conform to the space. He just may just be a little more, ahem, engorged since we began to help out with his bathroom break." Beth coached.

Pam did just that, with such force that the vase seemed to engulf the spongy head, and immediately slid all the way down until it slammed into Beth's hand.

An unintended gasp escaped Ron, but before he could even worry about what they might say, Pam started to apologize and just as quickly pulled free until his entire cock sprang free with a squishy plopping noise. "Are you okay Ron, I didn't mean to be so forceful."

"He's fine, aren't you Ron?" Beth answered for him, "but I imagine he'd really like to relieve his bladder, so why don't you try again, do the same thing, just go slower so you don't have to worry about hurting him."

Pam had to admit she was getting a thrill out of essentially using this glass vase to 'innocently' jerk off Amy's boyfriend. "Ok, so Ron, tell me if this hurts." The opening once again was at his head, and she moved slowly, yet firmly, that they all watched the now purple helmet reluctantly mold itself within the tight, slick neck of the vase. She kept pushing, until the head slid past the steady tightness, and somewhat into the wider portion of the neck.

"I know what Pam, you should move around, here between his legs so you can pull it down, straight and slow until he has an angle to go into the bottom of the vase without it running back and making a mess."

Pam, still buzzed from the pot and booze, was past the point of objecting, at least while they were all pretending what was going on was not sexual. So she crawled over his bound, tanned thigh, the entire time the vase 'inadvertently' twisted and slid up and down Ron's cock. Now kneeling there between his legs, she could feel the tiny beads of perspiration coating her entire body, with some beginning to slowly slip downward, meandering into the moist heat of her cleavage. Seeing the lust in his eyes, she wondered yet again at Ron's ability to withstand this ongoing teasing without breaking from the silly nail polish rationalization into which Beth had maneuvered them.

Pam refocused from Ron's stamina, to her own capacity for needed self control, as she glanced to Beth still actively clutching the thick base of his shaft. Taking a calming breath, Pam began to oh so slowly tug the potential urine receptacle toward her knees. Just as with Beth, the neck began to slide, even as Ron's cock pulled forward to an uncomfortable position.

He groaned slightly, both from the pleasure and the discomfort. Pam stopped and immediately slid the vase back to meet Beth's hand, that unknown to her had been flexing around the tumescent shaft. "Sorry Ron, I'll try one last time to do this without hurting you." Pam said, doing her best to conceal her arousal at tormenting his big penis.

She once again pulled the vase steadily up his shaft as she lowered the angle, doing a little unnecessary twisting along the way.

It was approaching more than Ron could stand, and he knew he certainly would not be able to take a leak while fighting off an orgasm. As much as he wanted to cum, he suspected ejaculating into a glass flower vase might be hard to explain away as nonsexual, and could potentially put an end to the night's activities, so he said, "Uh, I don't think this is going to work. I won't be able to, you know, go until I, you know, sort of calm down."

Beth and Pam agreed, but Beth wanted to push him just a little more before backing off and letting him cool down. "Ok then, let's just pull this off." And then she spent the next minute pretending to be having trouble pulling the vase free, until she and Pam eventually settled on the method of essentially unscrewing it very slowly from his steel-like cock. When his swollen head eventually popped free of the glass confinement, Ron could not suppress a tortured moan while his cock twitched and pulsed for all to see.

They both watched Ron try and gain control of his lust consumed body, as Beth said, "So we'll leave you alone for a few minutes to relax and come up with plan B, ok?"

Ron almost laughed out loud if she really thought leaving him alone 'for a few minutes to relax' would soften his cock. "I guess you can try, but I'm not sure I'll be able to ah, gain flexibility any time soon."

Beth knew the kid had maybe the hardest cock she'd ever seen at this point, so she knew he was right. Which led to her next step. "I have an idea, just sit tight and we'll be back in a bit." she said, pulling Pam from the bed, her panties now engulfed by her toned ass cheeks to the point she was basically wearing a thong. Ron admired the view, and noticed she didn't pull them back into place as they disappeared around the corner.

Beth began to speak as soon as the bathroom door was closed, while simultaneously admiring the way Pam's skin, damp from the heat, nearly glowed under the bright light over the mirror. "So I have an idea, you know, to help Ron 'go'" Beth said before continuing on, "I noticed these little plastic bags to line the ice bucket. First we fill one with ice to quicken his, ah, deflation." Beth wasn't sure the ice would counter the huge dosage of Cialis and needy hormones that must still be roaring through his teenage body, but it was worth a try.

Much like Beth, Pam's eyes kept glancing to the mirror, both aroused and appalled by the way they'd been presenting their bodies to Amy's boyfriend. Yet again, she was actually overcome by pity for poor Ron, as the bodies in the mirror reflected the past years' worth of exercise and body scupting, and due to the extreme sexual tension they'd just gone through, both presented as undeniably aroused. She really wasn't sure how the kid was holding out.

"Well, I guess that is as good as anything else," Pam answered truthfully, while avoiding any acknowledgement of the fact they'd just minutes earlier been licking all over Ron's scrotum.

Beth likewise, decided to play along, and not speak of the unbelievable scenario she'd been able to orchestrate, and instead pursue her yet to be realized fantasy. "Good, I'm guessing it will take our boy a while to react to the ice. I'll run down the hall and get it, and you can wait here out of sight so Ron's erection has at least a chance of subsiding, maybe even a quick shower might serve to cool you off some."

She grabbed the plastic liner and slipped quickly into the hallway, leaving the bathroom door open a couple of feet. Pam stared at herself in the mirror, and seriously thought about that cool shower, but it seemed so unfair to poor Ron as he lay bound there, unable to even move his limbs more than a few inches. Of course, it is also unfair for Ron to have to maintain this naive teenager farce, while dealing with the image she was now admiring in the mirror. Pam recognized how utterly sexy she looked, her entire body moist from the heat, and the lacy bra and panty plastered to her like a second skin.

Pam was still lost in her self critique, gazing at her reflection, when Beth burst back into the room. "Ok, I got the ice. Let's get this in place."

Both women moved into the bedroom, where it appeared that Ron's penis was as rigid as ever. Beth crawled up next to him, her robe gaping open to various degrees, and positioned the bag of crushed ice up against his erection.

The shocking cold caused Ron to flinch, but he did not object, afraid that if he didn't go along 100% with Beth's lead, he might derail the plan she was pursuing. And based on what he'd learned over the past couple of days, he definitely wanted to experience whatever her twisted, teasing vision of what lay ahead might be.

"I'm so sorry about all this Ron," a semi-drunk Pam said.

"It's ok," he replied, "I hope the ice works so I can, well, you know." he finished with a nod of the head to his ridiculously hard dick.

"Oh, right, and well, to not further, ahem, distract you," Pam said while cutting her eyes to Beth as she continued to kneel there at his hip, the silky robe playing peekaboo with her breasts, "we will go to the bathroom for a moment, come on Beth, we need to talk. Ron, you just call out when you're ready, to, well, you know."

Once in the bathroom, Pam said, "Where are you going with all this, I mean, it seems to me you have a plan." She was equally curious and apprehensive of what she might hear, then whispered as sternly as she knew how, "I'll say it again....I'm not going to have sex with Amy's boyfriend Beth! What we've done already is bad enough, but sex is off limits."

"No, no, of course not." Beth jumped in, "I don't know why you think I have some sort of kinky plan in the works. I, no, we've just been making the best decisions available to us as this crazy night has unfolded. I'm certain Ron appreciates how we have no choice in what is going on, and is obviously going to do his best to withstand any, well, unavoidable, or unintended stimulation. It seems even more obvious to me that we've all grasped on to these rationalizations that will make it easier to do what must be done, and we certainly don't want to behave in a manner not in line with the silently agreed upon logic, no matter how frail, for what is happening at that moment." She finished, looking at Pam in the mirror. "Surely you agree, right?"

Pam was still doing her best to meander through the pot and alcohol buzz, as well as her own body's arousal, to respond to her friend. Before she found her words, Beth leaned in close, their faces only inches apart. Pam tensed slightly in anticipation of her sexy friend's lips making contact with her, but instead, she reached past and turned on the faucet, dipping her hands beneath the cool water. "Here, I wish we had one more washcloth left, but they're all ruined with the polish, so I guess this will have to do." And with that, she began to drizzle the cool water over Pam's smoldering skin, rubbing it over the warm perspiration. She kept caressing her obviously aroused friend, continually dipping her hands back under the cool running water.

Succumbing to her friend seemed much easier than objecting, and the water felt amazing. As Beth slid both hands inside the lacy cups of her bra, Pam noticed for the first time that the door was still open several inches. She could see Ron staring intently at their reflection in the mirror opposite the bathroom door. Nashville Pam would have immediately slammed the door shut, from embarrassment at being spied on in such a hedonistic act, but vacation Pam felt a surge of excitement consume her at the thought of further torturing the bound teen.

Beth pulled her hands free from her friend's slick boobs, giving her nipples a little extra attention along the way. She coated them once more with cool water, and as she knelt down to better caress Pam's hips and legs, she deftly pushed the door closed with her right foot. As much fun as it would be to continue to torment her big cocked victim, she really did need his dick to soften, at least a little for the next part of her evolving plan.

Ron almost groaned aloud when the bathroom door swung closed, as he could now only imagine and envy the sexual relief surely being pursued by the smoking hot milfs. Still, he really did have to pee, so he shut his eyes and tried to concentrate on the nearly painful coldness spreading across his crotch. To his surprise, the extreme cold seemed to be having the desired effect, and rapidly, as his tormented hard-on began to soften, and even dip slightly across the frigid plastic bag. This seemed to really expedite the process, and an icy numbness was steadily spreading over his cock and balls.

Now that he should be able to take a leak, he called out loudly, anxious to empty his bladder, and if he interrupted whatever might be going on behind that closed door, all the better, as they deserved to share in his frustrations.

Interrupting is exactly what he did, as Beth had been nibbling on Pam's deprived pussy for several minutes, taking care to keep her on edge until this exact moment. She pulled the damp panties back into place, and jumped up, grabbing the second plastic baggie and pulling Pam with her to assist with the task now at hand.

"Oh my, it looks like the ice is doing it's job." Beth exclaimed, noting how the boy's penis was draped across the ice, and even appeared a little less fat and long. "Quick Pam, let's leave the ice until he's through. You hold him steady and I'll position the bag."

Pam was caught up in her friend's urgency, and forced to ignore her own pulsing arousal due to Beth's teasing oral assault just moments earlier, leaned across the bed to grasp the somewhat more pliable shaft, as Beth crawled between his legs and snugly wrapped the opening of the baggie around the still swollen head of his penis. Immediately he let loose, the stream of urine exploding into the bag, quickly filling it about 3/4 full. When he indicated he was through, Beth hurried off to pour the contents down the toilet.

Pam, suddenly alone with her daughter's bound boyfriend, immediately released his icy penis, and said, "Well, I imagine you must feel better," even as her gaze locked onto his slowly diminishing erection. She almost chuckled aloud as she realized that given all the inappropriate interactions and sighting of Ron's privates, she'd never once found it even approaching its current dimensions. And yet, his beauty of a cock still dipped over his scrotum at a meaty 5 inches or so she guessed.

Before another word was exchanged, Beth bound back onto the bed. She used a little toilet paper to tenderly dab off any lingering urine, dropped the bag of ice onto the floor, placed a few items on the bed and began to explain, "Ok, so I thought of a couple of ways to help this all workout, but I have to do it now, before, well, you know," she said, nodding toward Ron's crotch, "things get to big to be applied."

Neither Ron nor Pam had a clue where this was going, but in short order, Beth produced a previously undisclosed elastic hair band. It was a relatively thick, round band. Beth pulled it wide and deftly rolled it over Ron's semi-erect penis, it lodged snugly around the base of his shaft, with little indication it would expand much more.

"Sorry to surprise you with that Ron, but, well, I think we've done a pretty good job on your testicles, and the next problem area is the penis itself. And we both know," Beth continued, her eyes rolling toward Pam to make it clear that the 'we' she referred to was the two magazine worthy milfs, posed in front of him, nearly naked, "that even though we are acting out of necessity, that it could still, potentially be a little arousing for you, so putting that on you will help keep you, well, sort of limited in how you might respond."

"Uh, ok, if you say so," Ron responded, even as he felt the renewed engorgement tightening against the black elastic ring.

"And one more thing that may help," she kept talking as she produced the red ribbon that had been tied into an oversized bow around the flower vase. "I need your help here Pam." I need you to grasp Ron's scrotum and tug his testicles away from his body.

Pam opened her mouth to object, and Beth said sternly, "Pam honey, we don't have time for you to talk this through. Look at how he's already growing back toward where he was before the ice, and if we are going to be able to clean him up like we were before, you know, all over, he has to have some help maintaining his composure. This ribbon might be our best answer, so please, do what I say and I'll explain as we go."

Given all that had already happened, Pam once again didn't see a point in objecting, and gently grabbed each of Ron's still chilly balls. They were not nearly as saggy as she'd seen them before, but the oppressive heat in the room was quickly negating the ice's impact and they drooped down a fair distance from his shaft. As soon as she tugged them even further away, Beth swooped in and began to tightly wrap the ribbon around the tautly stretched skin of his scrotum.

"Don't you see, keeping some distance between the production company and the loading dock, so to speak, should help keep the product in the warehouse, rather than being expedited to distribution." she finished, rather proud of her little business metaphor. Beth and Ron looked at her as if she was crazy, but neither said a word, and she completed her wrap job with the ribbon firmly constricting the poor boy's scrotum from the base of his fat cock to his balls, now fully exposed as if there were two easter eggs somehow perched on a golf tee.