A Terrible Hunger

Story Info
Jay's love of manly cock.
2k words
4.51
6.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PG564E
PG564E
208 Followers

"So Jay, where did you learn to suck a cock so well. I almost screamed it felt so good, and you drank my huge fucking load. That was fucking amazing man."

Jay smiled looking into Greg's dark brown eyes. The residue of his warm rush of sperm was alive in my mouth and the wonderful taste lingered as it always does.

"Thanks Greg. You might not believe this, but I really liked sucking your big cock even more than you did - you gave me a wonderful load, so thick and creamy. Your streams of cum I couldn't count."

Greg was lying on his back watching Jay's wide blue eyes lying between his legs.

"fuck yeah, your not leaving my apartment unless you suck me off again in an hour or two Jay. Lots of faggots have give me blow jobs, but yours was... fucking awesome. C'mon Jay, where did you learn to suck cock so good?"

The middle aged queer pondered Greg's question. What the hell, he thought.

"It's a long story Greg. I was never attracted to girls, and knew I wanted to blow other guys. My dad had a cabin we would go to for a week or two in the summertime, and there was a stream a couple hundred yards away that was secluded, and usually sunny."

Jay stopped and kissed Greg's dick sensually.

"I liked to fish and was there for an hour or so and another guy came walking down the path who only had a bathing suit on. It was really hot that day but was shady about thirty feet behind the stream. He was well built, handsome, and had a big bulge in his swim trunks. He stopped and said "Hi, my names George. What's yours?"

"Jay. nice to meet you George." Jay paused and licked the head of Greg's softened cock.

"Long story short, I found myself rubbing his cock right where we were standing. I wanted to touch it and I wanted to put it in my mouth and suck it."

"So George was the first guy you blew?"

"Yeah, I didn't want to take my hand off his hard cock, so we walked into the shade and laid down in a grassy area. I was smaller that George, and it turned me on he was so friendly and good looking. And his cock was huge. He took off his swim trunks and told me "Suck my dick. I know you want to." And man did I want to. I guess I was 19 and never had any kind of sex which I know is hard to believe. Well it's true. He was standing up and I knelt before him and was so close to his long thick cock. It was pretty big and... I was so turned on I opened my mouth and it tasted warm, soft, hard, all at the same time and I started licking it with my tongue and it made everything in the world disappear, except for my mouth full of dick and the relief I finally had one to suck on."

Greg laughed. "You swallow it all your first time?"

Jay grinned "yeah, there was so much cum some of it leaked out of my mouth and I thought I would choke. It was thick, like a warm milkshake, tasted a little bitter but I liked it. I was able to swallow most of it."

Greg picked up his cell phone and dialed a number. Jay had a good idea what this call would be about. He was very hopeful and excited.

"Hey, Ron get over to my place. Your two minutes away from getting a mind blowing suck job. This fag's the best I've ever had."

That was the end of the phone conversation.

Jay's eyes gleamed. With gratitude. "Thanks Greg, I can give at least two more blow jobs today. Does Ron have a big cock?"

"Sure does. Your gonna have trouble getting all of it in your mouth."

Jay's eyes narrowed wickedly.

"Watch me try. No one loves sucking dick more than I do."

##############################################################

Greg answered the knock at his door. "C'mon in Ron. That's Jay over there. He can really suck a dick."

Ron was tall but on the thin side. He had large hands and feet, and a very long schlong that stretched out to 8 inches long when fully hard. He was bearded and rough looking. His voice was loud and deep.

"Lay on your back and hang your head down from the mattress. I want to see my dick fill your throat up faggot."

He quickly began to strip, and Jay was shocked to see the size of Ron's hardening male sex organ. He wondered... could his throat take all that?

Jay played with his dick with his head hanging down towards the floor. Ron stood and put his hands beneath Jay's head, and put his veiny blood gorged dick almost to Jay's open mouth.

"oh yeah, feed on this big boy faggot."

Jay's eyes were glazed with lust as his new friend Ron smacked his hard dick on Jay's face, then lips.

"Open up whore" demanded Ron.

Jay spread his mouth wide and reveled in the taste of an alpha males dick. It brushed the roof of his mouth and Ron moved it with his hand in a circular motion. The sensations felt exquisite, new cock thrills and another first time for Jay. He moaned loudly on his suck toy, his tongue loving the head and piss slit of Ron's manhood.

Ron's hands supported Jay's head as he eased another 3 inches of his manly cock into this faggot's mouth. He stroked the new man meat sexily in Ron's mouth. He was moaning louder and gagged when Ron suddenly forced the head of his dick into Jay's tight narrow throat. It was stuffed with a cock head and some of the shaft and the filthy gurgling sex sounds could be heard loudly in the room.

Greg was watching his queer getting mouth fucked. "Yeah, give it to him, make him choke on it Ron." Ron saw the end of his dick impaled past Jay's adam's apple. It was a lewd sight of one man fucking another man in his damn throat.

"GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG" and Ron had to pull his prick out of Jay's mouth to let the faggot breathe for a few moments. Jay's tears ran down his forehead and he gasped for his oxygen deprived lungs. Ron smiled at this erotic spectacle.

"I owe you Greg. This fucker really loves the dick."

He then proceeded to slide his cock to the entrance of Jay's throat but stopped there. "Suck it easy then harder bitch. Make real fag love to it or I'll choke you all over again."

Jay was naturally submissive and used his mouth as a pleasure machine for Ron's big cock. He felt blissful in this position, and Ron did not notice that Jay's arms were laying on his side of his body, almost touching his skin. A position of total submission and willingness to have his mouth and throat sexually abused. Jay felt ecstasy as he sucked his large, warm penis like a baby on it's mothers tit.

Ron remained still while Jay's cheeks compressed to engulf the head of Ron's schlong, light then hard sucking. His tongue tortured the glans of Ron's dick meat.

Ron looked down in heat and began moving his dick farther into Jay's mouth.

"uuuuwwwwllllll" the faggot moaned.

Greg's dick was ridiculously hard now. He moved and got on the bed and got to Jay's ankles.He grabbed both ankles and raised them high so he could get his erection deep into Jay's helpless asshole. The queer was gurgling on pre-cum mixed with his plentiful saliva, and felt Greg's lubed dick glaze his puckered asshole. Greg gently pushed, pushed some more, and his man cock penetrated the faggot's pussy.

He paused for a few moments and nodded to Ron. At this signal both men impaled the raging hard fuck poles into Jay's mouth and anus simultaneously - the muffled scream sent a rich sensation into Ron's shaft, the head of his dick was lodged in Jay's throat and he was being sodomized roughly by Greg's fevered dick.

Greg fucked his pussy and hissed "your my faggot boy. You will fuck and suck any man or men I tell you to. Moan loud on that dick boy if you want lots of cock that way."

"MMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

The two alpha males fucked Jay's orifices as if he were a play toy. They fucked him in sync and were both becoming animalistic in their double penetration of this boy toy taking a long time of cock's using his body

Jay's eyes rolled in his fucking head when both men stopped plunging their dicks into him. Ron was cruelly pinching his nipples, and Greg forced a 7 inch dildo beneath his own dick and shimmied the entire length in after a few minutes of twisting and shoving it inside his whore. Filthy sexual noises filled the room.

His asshole was stretched obscenely. Jay's cock glistened with streams of pre-cum, and his entire body shuddered as his anus gripped both Greg's cock and the dildo.

Ron pulled his heavy cock out of Jay's mouth and shot rivers of semen all over his eyes, cheeks, lips and chin. Jay babbled incoherently.

"fuckfuckyeahhhhhhhhh" hissed Greg as his orgasm filled the faggots guts with roiling warm semen.

Jay's cock shot a long burst of cum that painted his neck, chest, and stomach. He was beyond feeling ecstasy. He wished this was being filmed to show other queers what a great male whore he is. Three more thick white streams of baby batter erupted from his balls through his piss slit. Three men were now struggling to begin breathing normally again. This silence went on for a little while.

Jay whispered "thank you - I love you guys. What a fantastic fuck. You fucked both my pussy's so good!"

Greg and Ron just stared in amazement. "I've never seen a faggot as hot as this fucker" said Ron. Greg said nothing. His brain was already planning to pimp Jay out and make at least a couple hundred dollars weekly here in Key West, Florida.

On weekend's the cash would roll in. Greg and Ron would fuck him silly along with the men they turned Jay onto.

His future was unknown to Jay himself. He laid on the bed spent. His mouth had a rich cum taste on his tongue and thick white cream dribbled out of his recently fucked male pussy. He was so happy. Living in Key West. Jay could freely be the faggot he had been born to be.

He loved walking around with his dates holding hands, kissing on the sidewalks, going into rest rooms in bars to give quicky blow jobs and fucks. Or have his man hold his ass, rubbing it, telling the queers all around that his ass was owned, at least temporarily.

Jay nodded off to sleep as Ron thanked Greg profusely for turning him on to a true cock loving whore. Gregg had a cold beer watching Jay sleep. His cock was rising with the help of viagra. He thought after his first orgasm he should be able to fuck Jay for at least a half hour. Seeing how Jay had loved Ron's dick, the blood began to engorge his masculine cock.

Greg had a mean streak he kept hidden most of the time. His right hand wrapped around his dick and began stroking. A spur of the moment idea/decision on his part would give him the title of Jay's pimp. Greg knew many rich queers, married couples, tourists or local fags who would gladly pay for Jay's body.

The hidden camera in Greg's apartment insured he would have a fairly steady income in the weeks and months to come. Greg finished his beer and played with his full blown erection for some time.

He got up and approached the sleeping Jay. He was on his back and Gregg laid beside him with his cock near Jay's mouth. He rubbed the head on Jay's lips and saw him stir. A few more rubs against Jay's lips saw Jay open wide without speaking and Gregg impaled his mouth with his long, rigid dick.

PG564E
PG564E
208 Followers