A Test of Resolve

Story Info
Keirin and Doug Explore at 18 and 38.
2.7k words
4.26
8.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

Thirty eight. Still a virgin...in a way. Oh, I had dipped into a few ladies in my youth, and kind of enjoyed it. Some of it, anyway. Of course, there was the time I got a raging headache just after foreplay - and had to leave her high and dry. Now I know what caused the headache. I was a young closeted gay man, and being 'that way' with a woman went against my grain. Migraine. I had a migraine and had to leave her! Before that, even though my first real sex was with another woman, and I did enjoy it, I knew that ejaculating inside of her was the destiny of men, but not of this man, not me. I resolved to find my way.

"Will you laugh at me?" Keirin is my neighbor's son. He is eighteen. Sandy brown hair, muscular build, cute face, great ass. He has been visiting me since his family moved in two months ago. He has a crush on me. It is very obvious.

"No. There is nothing to laugh at, Keir. I know how you feel, but trust me, you have nothing to be ashamed of." I just touched a nerve in my young friend, and tears are welling up in his soulful blue eyes.

"Nobody wants me, Doug. They seem to like me, but we never get past superficial stuff. You're the only one..." I put a hand on his shoulder and gently squeeze.

"I bet most of your friends would love to make it with you, K, but with little to no experience, their fear gets the best of them. I speak from my own experience. You were brave enough to tell me how you feel, today, at eighteen...it has taken me twenty years more than that to finally speak out." My smile gives reassurance. His smile is good payback. Though I could stay lost in his gaze for days, Keirin's eyes are slowly closing as he closes the distance between us. I feel the softness of youthful lips on mine. I sense the timidity of inexperience; and the determination of lustful adventure in his kiss. The scent of his young body is wafting deep into my brain's emotional control center...and I am losing complete control of my senses!

"I want it to be you, Doug. With you there's no teasing. No horseplay. We just click. Please say you will." I had told Keirin that if he tried to kiss me, I would let him, without laughing. Now that we have passed that first test, he is pressing me further. Not further than I want to go, just further.

"Okay, but only if you are certain. If this gets out, I probably will be called a cradle robber. You are testing my resolve at age appropriateness, young man!" He is beaming. I have already undressed him with my eyes, more that once. Now it seems that Keirin will have me make real what my fantasies hold dear.

"I am. I'm ready right now, if you are?" I could spill my history for the next hour in answer to his query. Or I can just go with my newly freed instincts and take this young buck exactly where he wants to go.

"Let's do it."

Part 2 -

The inside of my house is warm on this fine Summer day. The warmth is the reason for the tank top and shorts that cling tightly to Keirin's body. He fills out both with the kind of fullness a man of his age finds easy to do. Weights and pushups are a way of life with young men. Their emerging manhood, fueled by buckets of testosterone, makes it fairly easy to get, see, and show off rewarding results for their efforts. And does it ever show on Keirin!

"You are one very hot young stud, Mr. Faircub."

"Thank you, Mr. Traynor. I feel very safe with you. And very turned on, as well!" With that, Keirin whips off his tank top. He does so quickly, but I only see it in ultra slow motion. My mind is savoring every movement of his strong arms, reeling as pecs and hard nipples are revealed, and fairly drowning in waves of sexual desire at the sight of his moist and hairy pits.

"Keep them up, please." I take the shirt from his upstretched hands, and toss it to the bedroom floor. His body is warm and his tight skin glistens with a slight sheen of silky sweat. My tongue connects with the bottom of his lat, and slowly laps up to find its way into a sultry forest of pithair, sprouting from the very epitome of manly flesh. I really love nuzzling in this cave of youthful delights. My mind fills with a desire to nuzzle a lower area of hairy treasure, as well. All in good time, I tell myself. All in good time.

"Uh. Uh. That feels... UNNNH!" Biting gently on a nipple has him writhing nicely.

"D...D...Doug! I'm gonna blow it if you keep this up!" That gives me an idea.

"Ever blow one before?" He and I may have a different idea of what we both mean in this verbal exchange. He looks puzzled, then starts to laugh. Keirin is blessed with a beautiful mouth. He shakes his head from side to side.

"Whip it out." I am out of my jeans in a flash. I am wearing red low rise bikini briefs, and they are visibly soaked with precum. As I start to reach for the waistband, a no longer shy Keirin brushes my hands away.

"Let me." He is wide-eyed as he pulls down the briefs, and sees my fullness emerge. I know all about pent-up emotion and the needs of a sexually starved mind and body. At some point, all inhibition is left behind in the furtive pursuit of satisfaction. Keirin is at that point now. "Oh, man. Not as big as me, but really nice!" With that, my young cub takes the position on his knees; and as he fists my manhood, a warm and inviting mouth is opening, and closing the distance to the pearl of fluid at my cock slit. "Mmmm." His outstretched tongue is lapping at my slit, and as he savors the taste of me, I shiver with his delicate touch.

"Let me just..." As if reading my mind, Keirin pushes down on my hips, and I am seated on the edge of my bed. It's a non-verbal statement of his desire to take his time with this part of our tryst. "Now it's me who is reaching a limit, K." He has me fully into his mouth, tongue-lashing my swollen cockhead. He lifts up and smiles at me.

"Good. Guess we are both ready to finish." Keirin is correct. How can such a devilish smile be on such an angelic face?

"Your choice. What will it be?" I have asked, and Keirin is answering with what he does next.

Part 3 -

Standing upright in all his glory, Keirin undoes the buttons of his shorts, and lets them fall to the floor. He is, of course, commando. And he is commanding me to stare unflinchingly at a gorgeous manicured bush, at the terminus of a beautiful stretch of treasure trail hair. He is indeed 'bigger' than me, as stated. Looks to be about seven and a half to my six and a half inches. Hey - not a size queen here, but every inch is precious, no matter how many of them there are! I have lusted after men with small, medium, and large penis sizes...all make me quiver inside.

"What do you think, Doug? Do I measure up?" He really looks pensive. So endearingly innocent.

"You measure up in every way, K. Everything about you measures up. You just need to believe that it does!" His smile is one of relief, and of puppy-eyed joy.

"Do me, please, Doug."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I want it to be you. Please." Talk about feeling mixed emotions. Oh, don't get me wrong. I want like hell to tap his ass. That he wants it too is very reassuring. It's just that my history is so full of letdowns...and then I realize what this is really all about.

"This is as much about me as it is about you, K. Do you know that?"

"I do, Doug. That is why it is so easy to give myself to you this way. We are together on this trip, you and I." So much wisdom from so young a soul.

"Okay, then. On your back for me!" He jumps onto the bed and takes the position. Neither of us need worry about health issues, as we have both been celibate of late. Me for over ten long years; and K...well, forever!

"Will it hurt?" I answer him as I lift both of his legs and they curl to my back.

"Stay with me. Tell me what you are feeling every minute. We'll explore this together carefully. After all, you will be fucking me next, so gentle will be the way we do it."

"Really? You want me to fuck you?"

"Take your desire and make it times ten - that's how much I want you to fuck me, young K-stud." With the fullest smile possible, his upper lip stretches in the cutest way. I place a light kiss there, and fist my cockhead to the place where it will soon lose its male-on-male virginity; as it pierces the virgin entrance of one hot young package of sexy teenage virility.

"Oh. Okay." He tells me where he is at. His hole is clenched tighter than a misers wallet.

"Breathe. Take deep, slow breaths. Let your muscles all go limp. Look into my eyes, and see yourself fucking me. Let your mind..." Phoosh! I go in deep with one strong thrust.

"(long exhale)" He needs to catch his breath. I hold there, and wait for his verbals to kick in. "Damn, you're big!"

"Not bigger than you. Remember?" He is shaking with laughter.

"Fair enough. I think you can, you know, pump me now. You feel good inside of me, Doug. Real good." Permission granted.

"Long, languid thrusts, almost all the way out, then almost all the way back in. Time after time, K. Time after time." My deeds are in time with my words. I will spend the next minutes telegraphing every change of motion to my young lover, for his benefit, and mine.

"Oh, Doug. It feels soooo good!" I am a bottom slut for sure!"

"Maybe. Maybe not. You have to experience all of loves possibilities before knowing your preferences, young Jedi." More smiles and laughter.

"Okay. But this really does feel amazing. And I am very much into seeing your body move into mine. I mean, the way you move with each thrust shows me the pleasure you take. It's all very satisfying." More wisdom. I could get used to this. But in my heart, I know that Keirin and I will benefit from our union up to a certain point only. There may be those who maintain a relationship with age difference not having any bearing; but I know that this will not be the case with us. And it is fine this way. I intend to savor every moment of the present; and of his presents to me of youthful outlook and innocent connection.

"We have a special bond between us, K."

"Yeah. It's called your dick!" We find it hard to stop laughing after that one.

"Want to switch it up now?" His eyes open wider. He nods. I gently pull my shaft from the pleasure chute it has been sheathed in; and the exiting cockhead makes a 'plop' noise as it leaves his entrance behind.

He lowers his thick thighs onto my bed; raises up onto his elbows, and we kiss. Full on mouths, tongues exploring each other, and feeling their own sensations. So much tenderness and sensual pleasure in one long and longing kiss. I have waited a long time for my body to give in to another man. My waiting is now thankfully over.

Part 4 -

"You have a hairy hole, Doug." He is rubbing lube down there, and onto his stiff and throbbing prick.

"You can shave it, next time, if you like."

"No. I like it this way. It tickles." With that, I feel his own swollen cockhead at my entrance. Keirin is not only one inch longer than me, he is also thicker, and has a larger head on his cock. I have played with toys before, and am certain that he will go in with no...

"Damn, son. DAMN!" Keirin has just revenge-thrust into me as I did to him. Toys aside, his size is a bit much all at once.

"Sorry. Really. I thought you would take it like I did." He looks horrified.

"It's okay, I'll be okay. I just have to catch my breath, is all. Hold there a minute."

"Let me know when." I nod. He starts to thrust - slowly - and with a concerned look.

"Go for it, K. I'm good now. You feel wonderful! Pound me! Don't hold back. Not one bit. Don't stop until you scream my name, and let me know you're about to cum." He does exactly as instructed. Good boy.

"Doug. I'm real close. Where should I cream? Doug? Where?"

"Right where you are, K. Right inside of me. Fill me up, son. Let loose your nut! Cream my ass! Breed me, boy...BREED ME!!" That did it. His head is arching back. A sure sign that he will soon erupt. His chest is heaving, lungs filling with air, straining to open ever wider with each breath. Muscles tighten. Belly tensing. Veins distended and dancing with the hot blood of his youth. Then I hear it. I hear what we both need at this very moment.

"Doug. DOUG! DOUUUUGGG!!" Is there anything better in this world than watching one's lover in his throws of ejaculatory ecstasy, as he empties his load? Empties his load right into the watchers willing and waiting body?

"Drain those balls into me, K-man. I want every drop you've got. Impregnate me with your hot seed, Keirin. I need you deep inside of me. Stay with me, boy. Stay with me!" He is sill bucking with his convulsive nut. The flush on his chest and face, and the strain I see there cause me a bit of concern. But as a man, I know that his 'pain' of ejaculation is just a precursor to the pleasure that will soon erupt upon his body and mind. Ah, yes. There it is, now.

"God. Oh, God. I can hardly breathe!" He has crumpled onto my chest in the sweetest way possible; and I hold him tenderly in my arms. His head rubs on mine. His mouth finds mine open and waiting. Keirin raises on outstretched arms and asks:

"How can I get you off?"

"Too late. You already did!" He looks down at the wetness cementing our bellies together and laughs.

"When...?"

"As soon I felt the first pulse your cock made, as it shot rope number one into my ass. It was all too much for me to contain."

"Good. We both got what we wanted, right?" I nod. "Let's eat something. I have never been this hungry!"

There are all kinds of hunger in this world. I spent my youth thirsting after men. Fear kept me from feasting at that time. It took the unfettered mindset of a neighbors youthful son to help me set aside my fear. His hunger for first sexual experience at eighteen fueled my own desire to satiate my needs...at thirty eight. Two consenting adults gave each other of themselves; and in the process, gave themselves the pleasure of each other. I have no regrets in setting aside my resolve to be age appropriate in my sexual pursuits. As for a long term partner, I do still desire someone close to my age. It is with great joy that I, and Keirin, have shared this sexual encounter today. I know that we both will treasure this as a wonderful memory, as we journey on with our lives. I surely resolve to do this again. Soon!

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers