All Comments on 'A Text Book Seduction'

by TracyTrouble

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
John9935John9935over 1 year ago

Very nice. Well written. Looking forward to Part 2

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Well done for taking the young man in hand and teaching him some of the ways to please a woman. No doubt his skills will improve and become a valuable life lesson in his future!!

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

Absolutely delicious! What boy doesn't dream of being seduced by an older woman?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very tough to teach virgins how to make love as they haven't done it enough to feel confident and exercising erotic judgement more experienced lovers develop. Amazing how lovely lovemaking can be without egos and agendas interfering erotic feedback!!

pioneerxpioneerxover 1 year ago

Try to relax a bit, take it slow and develop the story more. You have your subject getting all the way to 3rd base before the ball has even been thrown across the plate. You have a good subject and probably a hot sex story if you build up some anticipation.

Roll the dough out slowly to make sure it fills the plate before you put it into the oven. You might have to give the dough a chance to rise. This young virgin it seems needs a lot of stroking, with gentle and subtle steps toward his first big one with a hot lover.

I'm almost thinking he won't come back.

All of these comments from someone who has never written one sex story, But I have read a few, and so far, barely aroused. But the potential here is endless.

rutherford366rutherford366over 1 year ago

Good job on your first story.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am rather confused by the sexuality and the motivations of the woman. She talks of having sex with a woman, and says that she has only touched the two men in her life. Is she new to sex with men? What is her objective in the seduction? It is is to relieve a dry spell, why pick a virgin. If she wants to seduce a virgin, how is it she has been talking to her friends about how to proceed. Is there some sort of sisterhood who gets off on seducing virgins? Has she thought at all about his feelings. There are too many loose threads - maybe they will be resolved in later chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTracyTrouble@TracyTrouble
Nearly 3 years after a divorce and enjoying the sexual freedom. I'm not sure that I'm in the right place but I'll see how it goes. I actually write a blog about my sexy experiences and wanted to see if this was somewhere that I could attract a few more followers. TO BE CLEAR I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES