All Comments on 'A Thakur and His Bahu Ch. 09'

by misterwho

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jimewestjimewestover 16 years ago
Well-Done!

Hot, sweaty forbidden sex. YES !

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOt Erotica!

story is absolutely unbelieveable! binita and her father in law!... i would to see mor e of these stories the sex is indescribalbly good!

misterwhomisterwhoabout 16 years agoAuthor
Dear Ms Anonymous

If you want me to leave messages for you, there needs to be a mailbox to which i can write. Which you never provide... but you insist i interact with you ..anonymously....

Leaving this message here in the hope you will see my problem and make available a mail id..... which can be anonymous and not give anything away.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

Ok, I'm constantly in search of a story different from the rest, and this is certainly one of the few. The rough English in spots only added to the thrill - it seemed innocent and honest.

*still breathing hard*

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
one of the best

Super Hot & one of the best stories on literotica .... you must write more about Binita & Thakur ... can't wait for more really .. great job

hellofriendshellofriendsover 12 years ago
write another part

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii plse wirite

tripuratripuraover 10 years ago
Fantastic

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hats off to Mr. Who

Am an avid reader of whatever that interests me, from spirituality to science to sex. So I had occasions to read Githagovinda of Java deva, Shrngarashthaka of Bharthrhari, Barathesha Vaibhava by Rathnakaravarni and the like which are Indian Classics in erotic literature. Also, in English, read some best erotic serials from various books. I have found the serial 'A Thakur and His Bahu' enjoyable on par with such classics. The content, the context, the plot, the story line, the narration and the expert use of vocabulary to depict the passionate scenario.... Oh simply AMAZING. Hats off Mr. Who. Thank you for rendering such joy on us.

misterwhomisterwhoabout 8 years agoAuthor
Overwhelming Comments

The last commentor comparing me to authors of the classical past is a bit overwhelming. He overstates the case and is liberal and kind in his praise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

bullshit story. she should be divorcing her hubby and marrying hubby's father - why ruin lives with pathetic selfish selves who cannot think anything beyond but like mere animals wasting human lives.

But then she and her father in law are both fucking cowards not even daring like animals to come out in public.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous