A Thakur and His Bahu Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,204 Followers

"Let your body be the judge of right and wrong on this one," he countered. "Then only can you decide about Binita. Just prepare yourself to discover that pleasure conquers everything. I want you to realize that." Sheila stared out of the balcony as her cheek lay on her kitchen table. He was asking her to prepare herself. She could barely move from his grip. Her body was responding independent of her mind. She had never felt a man, firm and hard like this before. And as for his cock -- no definitely nothing like that. How could she prepare for this?

She had a new worry -- that of her husband returning from the fish market. She should not have opened the door so wide that he could saunter in. and now she herself was wide, wide open.

"My husband could return at anytime," she mumbled, her body aflame and her mind numb.

"We already see a change in concerns, don't we?" sneered Thakur, continuing his teasing rocking. Sheila had felt the broad cock struggle to slide in the narrow channel between her legs. The cock had firmly prodded her entrance a dozen times. He needed that action on himself to make his erection absolutely full. He also needed to grind pleasure out of her -- or the willingness to receive pleasure. Both objectives were well met.

When she heard him sneering, Sheila felt angered. "Was this a hunt? A conquest? The bastard!" She gripped the table hard steeling herself for a full battle to escape from his clutches. No harm was done. Yet.

As she tensed, he rammed forward. The cock seared her cunt walls as Thakur yelled in pleasure. The sliding of her walls on his pillar was exquisite. He fucked her hard.

Sheila exhaled with a long "Haaaaaaaaaah!"

The hairy pubis slammed against her ass. She felt the prickly hair on her skin. Her eyes were closed. He had spread her wide, really wide. The cock was a monster-cock. The lubrication was excellent. As each enveloped the other, pleasure soared. She felt her inner thighs become jelly as her body opened out. She squeezed to reclaim the searing pleasure. The clamping effect on the cock was not lost on Thakur.

"Bas! That's it!" he exulted. Now he was ramming in and out of her, hard and fast.

Sheila's resistance could not have held up. Neither physically, nor from the pleasure quotient. If pleasure had not started she may have stopped it. But there was no question of having taken him in and not feeling the pleasure while he pulled out. And then there was no question of not having him ride in again, filling the unbearable vacuum he left behind.

She felt snug and full of him, engorged. She luxuriated in that for a split second before she craved the friction of his cock against her cunt again. Pleasure is a cycle, she thought. Either you in or you are out. And once in, you need to go through the paces. She let her body go limp as she realised any stoppage was going to be distressing. But she was also distressed as the hopelessly compromised condition of herself.

For Thakur, the fucking was a lesson being administered. From the pleasure point of view, he needed to quickly climb to the pinnacle and release. This erection and fucking while pleasurable, was his second fuck and it was close after the first. The impulse to manage a cum quickly was high.

And yes, there was her husband to worry about.

He should have rather worried about Binita. His daughter-in-law had been wondering about his whereabouts. The answer came when Sheila aunty's kitchen table thumped against the wall. The dull thuds, their rhythm and the periodicity seemed to suggest a fuck. Could he?

In a flash, she was at the door of Sheila's flat. They had neglected to latch the door. She stood in the doorway, watching as Sheila lay forward, her cheek on the table, and face away from the front door. Behind her stood her Babuji, ass muscles clenching and releasing as he fucked like the animal he was. The old man was indeed an animal. She had seen him taking his pleasure with the bevy of maids in the village. And now this.

Both Thakur and Sheila were oblivious to the young woman watching jealously from the doorway. Thakur was now humping Sheila with a ferocity. Between his quest for release and the need to pound Sheila into submission Thakur had now worked up a sweat. "Ye lo. Take this! Unh! Ah! Do you see? Do you........?" he demanded.

"Thakur saab! Thoda... ah... please! A little softer? Let me feel you? Not so hard, please?" sobbed Sheila as she clung on to the table.

"No. first you promise that you will not recount this morning's incident," insisted Thakur. He clutched at her breasts harder.

Sheila was angry with her body for betraying her with its wet, squishy response. "I will tell everyone not only...aaaah!... that you fuck your bahu... uhh... but also...unhh... that you fucked -- oh fuck! -- me.........!" yowled out Sheila as Thakur hammered into her.

"Will you also tell them....uh... that you became slick with juices and opened wide for me?" he stammered, as pleasure played havoc with his diction.

"That's not my fault, you dirty old man," cried out Sheila as she felt her body surge with a build up. It was beautiful, the way he opened her out and his cock massaged every cell along her pussy lining to awake her body.

"Neither was it Binita's," concluded Thakur triumphantly.

"But you corrupted her," said Sheila as she felt her body melt completely. An orgasm of earthquake proportions was upon her. She had never felt so helpless in her release as today. Usually, her pleasure was within a threshold of control and she used it to pleasure back her husband. But Thakur was a pleasure-machine and she just took it. Suddenly imagined Binita's finger nails digging into his back and realised she wanted to feel his body as well.

"And you? Are you not corrupt now," Thakur paused. A hand slid down between their bodies and his fingers dabbed up the mix of juices. He brought his fingers to her lips and held it there. "What is this?" he demanded. "Are you not a slut now?"

"Let me show you how much of a slut I am!" she hissed. She leaned up and quickly took the caftan off, baring her entire back to him. Thakur leaned forward and kissed her between the shoulder blades. Sheila gasped at the hot touch of his lips -- but also at the vacantness inside her as the cock slipped out from the change in posture. "Fuck me like you should really fuck a woman," said Sheila pushing him back and turning around. She held her legs up, spread wide and invited him back into her cunt. As Thakur stepped forward, cock once again in his fist to guide it in, Sheila turned her head and was shocked to see the fixated figure of Binita.

Her legs dropped and she tried to push aside Thakur as he moved closer. But he grabbed her thighs and laid them over his shoulder. He looked down. The cunt was defenselessly spread wide now. He held his cock to the cunt.

"Thakur," whispered Sheila, nodding towards Binita. A woman can control herself, but a man in lust doesn't pause. Thakur rammed his cock back in with a loud sigh of relief at reclaiming his soppy refuge. Sheila screamed with pleasure at the invasion. Her hands gripped his strong arms. "Babujee," she wailed, "aapki bahu!" (Your daughter-in-law).

"What of her? She too has had this" -- he fucked harder for emphasis- "pleasure" he ended ramming himself into her repeatedly.

Thakur gripped her breasts hard, very hard. The flesh was in his hands, tight and hard. But the nipples and the area around them were free and left alone. The blood engorged the nipples as his hand held tight. She wished he would touch them, kiss them and give them relief. The tingling sensation was huge.

Thakur angled his cock to graze her clit repeatedly as he slid in and out.

"Babuji, look there!" she exclaimed, her hand pointed to Binita.

Sheila's hand was outstretched toward Binita. Her other hand gripped his arm for pleasure. Her cunt was open and being pounded. Her breasts were being mauled. The experience was unimaginably good. But she should have seduced the man for the sake of her own pleasure. Binita seeing her in this slut-lust condition was not what she wanted.

"Beti," she called out to Binita. (Come, my girl.) Thakur turned towards Binita. Their eyes met. Thakur continued to fuck, sweat pouring down his brow and chest. The amalgam of bodies was a squishy mess. Thakur's face was wincing as shots of pleasure ran through his body.

He slowed a bit. Only to have Sheila thrust back with an urgency. Her hands grabbed back at Thakur and she thrust her hips lewdly towards his loins. "Arrgggh!" shuddered Thakur as the assault from the woman ravaged him. He thrust back to quell her.

Binita stepped forward. Sheila moved her legs from Thakur's shoulders to around his hips. Her heels hammered at the muscular ass, urging him to fuck them both to the grand finale. She clutched at his chest, her fingers mauling his nipples , hurting him. Thakur reached for her hands, releasing her breasts. "Damn!" thought Sheila. She needed his hands everywhere. And his cock deep in her cunt.

Thakur and Sheila held hands, fingers interlaced. They pulled themselves together. Then their palms pushed backwards. Sheila and thakur briefly became a single beast comprised of two parts. The two parts levered against once another, hands, hips and bodies -- all with the single goal of pistoning the cock and cunt to release intense pleasure.

When Binita reached close, Sheila released Thakur's hand and caught Binita's soft, small hand. It held a mobile phone which she took from the girl and placed on the table. Then with her other hand, she reached for Thakur's hand and placed Binita's hand in his. Soon the three of them were holding hands three-ways. Thakur's right hand clutched Sheila's left hand as they fucked with increased vigor. Sheila's right hand held Binita's left hand gently; this was her latest guidance to the girl she had taken under her wing in the city. And Binita's right hand was in Thakur's: a familiar union of Binita and her Babuji.

Thakur's grip on Binita's and Sheila's hand was hard; he was focused on the fucking he was delivering his newest conquest.

Sheila guided Binita's hand to her own neglected breasts which were aching for attention.

Binita's fingers stroked the nipples and the mass of flesh. Sheila aunty's skin was hot and burning. There were also drops of sweat from her Babuji's brow and Sheila aunty seemed to be sweating too.

Binita gathered the mound of flesh in her fist, but also let her thumb flick and pleasure the nipple.

"Yes beti," gasped Sheila, thanking her ward for pleasuring her rather than playing games.

As orgasms rippled through her body, Sheila pulled Binita down to her breasts. The younger woman sucked and milked her aunty's breasts. Her hand crept to Babuji's ass as it pounded into Sheila aunty, stroking and encouraging him. Her lips moved further up and kissed Sheila's throat, which was bobbing and pulsating with the pleasure coursing through her body.

Sheila's body bucked and thrashed as the combined attention of the old man and young girl overpowered her. The rhythm of fucking was lost as the hips thrashed in uncontrolled orgasms. Sheila's lips smeared on Binita's lips as she lost control of her neck muscles too. Sheila was in effect, thrashing her body against Binita and Thakur, squeezing new found pleasure out of her system. This was incredible! She had never experienced such pleasure before. She was lost in her own world.

A flash of light brought her back to reality. Thakur was holding up Binita's mobile and had taken a photo of the two women kissing.

"What are you trying to do?" mumbled Sheila through the haze of pleasure.

"Something to remind you of how you feel in pleasure," replied Thakur. He tossed the phone aside to focus on the finish. His ever reliable Binita came to assist. Her hand, till now caressing his ass, slid lower and reaching under him stroked his sac and perineum. The clenched muscles which held back Thakur's release were let loose. Binita pushed his buttocks aside with fingers as if to invade Thakur's ass. Thakur's face contorted and helplessness washed over him.

Sheila could see the transformation in the man who had dominated her till just now. He seemed weak and wobbling. She could see he might cum anytime, but she could not know why. She was older, yes; but she was nowhere the younger one's sexual prowess or experience.

Thakur groaned his orgasm out aloud, as he released into Sheila's plundered pussy. Binita stepped back to let man and woman exchange the moment of passion. Sheila hauled herself up, hands shimmying up his arms till she was able to sink her own nails into his broad shoulder blades, signaling her own aftershocks of pleasure.

The gap between them closed as her breasts crushed against his broad chest, the chest which she had admired so much. For the first time, their lips met. Thakur shuddered as his semen spurted into Sheila. She screamed into his throat in disbelief at the sheer quantum of seed spilling into her. To cum twice at his age and then so copiously was a wonder!

As he fucked her in the rapidly receding orgasm, Sheila clutched onto this wonderful man. Subsidiary orgasms coursed through her body. The two mashed their lips together, clinging, grinding and releasing. Thakur's hands roamed her back and in a final act, he cupped her ass and lifted her onto his cock and thrust as deep into her as she could.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" sucked in Sheila as the cock touched her in a few more unexpected places.

Binita stepped back, thinking these two had no place for her in this intensity. As she did, Sheila's hand found her again. She stopped her from stepping away. The younger lady stopped there. Tantalizingly close to two people she admired a lot, locked in their own passionate release. She was fully clothed and not part of the sexual tryst. But then again, she was the key link in the equation between these two.

Sheila allowed the quakes to subside and as soon as the storm passed, her body sagged. She ran her nails down his chest as she allowed her body to lay back slowly.

Thakur let go of the woman, his mission accomplished.

"Come beti" he beckoned to Binita. "We shall have no trouble from her!" he announced. He bent to pick up his dhoti and wrap it around his waist. He took her hand and led her out, leaving a drained Sheila shocked at the abrupt departure. Binita was looking back at her Sheila aunty as her Babuji dragged her away. She wanted to stroke and soothe that beautiful woman- how warm and erotic she seemed! She wanted to tell aunty that Babuji's approach to Sheila was not her own attitude to Sheila. She wanted to touch, hold cling and talk to Sheila aunty. She wanted to lay her head on her breast, sucking, toying, caressing. She had always wanted to reciprocate that lady's warmth and kindness. The possibility of holding and conveying her feelings seemed so much preferable to the traditional methods of thanking.

There she was laid back, open and available. And here was thakur dragging her off.

This was not the time.

As they left the flat, Thakur, his face sweaty and flushed, bare-bodied came face to face with Sheila's husband. Thakur surely looked suspicious coming out of the flat in this state. But the properly attired Binita who followed saved the day. That left the matter of the woman on the kitchen table, helplessly laid out nude and in satiation.

"Don't close the door!" said Sheila's husband, "I don't have a key!"

Binita shut the door. Hopefully, that gave Sheila aunty the time she needed.

Father-in-law and daughter-in-law slid into their own flat, Binita suddenly thankful that her Babuji had treated it as a transaction; had they lingered, they would have been caught.

Finally, her Babuji had countered the threat of exposure. She felt satisfied that he cared for her. But she should have known he would solve it using his manhood as a weapon. And of that, she was jealous.

misterwho
misterwho
1,204 Followers
12